Get matched with top land surveyors in Mentor, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Mentor
- Ferris SurveyingHe is unresponsive. Promised to do the survey. He even quoted a price but never showed up to do the job. I certainly would not recommend him to anyone
- SCHADE SURVEYING COEverything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me
- Ferris SurveyingI requested a quote and Mr.Ferris was very quick to respond. I had to wait a couple of months for him to come out, since I did call at a busy time, but it was well worth it. Mr.Ferris's communication is excellent. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone call you back when they say they will. The survey was done quickly and professionally. I needed the survey for a fence. He found the two back markers, which were buried, he offered to mark off the middle of the property where the fence would start (to which I happily agreed to), and installed markers at the front of the property. Mr. Ferris was even kind enough to expedite the drawing so the fencing company could apply for a permit right away. He even called to tell me it had been mailed. It arrived right on time. He did all of this for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you, Mr. Ferris! I'll happily recommend you to anyone who needs a survey done
- SCHADE SURVEYING COThis Survey was done back in April 2020 Sorry it took so long to write the review. Bill and his daughter were awesome!!!. Bill returned calls quickly they showed up on time and did an awesome job It was a very cold and damp day when they preformed the survey. Any future surveying I need done I will be calling Bill first.. Thanks again... Sorry for the delay in the review..
- Ferris SurveyingI got a quick response to my request for a quote. He was able to fit me in quickly just because things worked out. He was on site when he said he would be and finished in less time than he had estimated. When I explained why we were getting the survey done, he added a couple of extra markers to help with the work that was being done later. I requested information from 3 different surveyors. He was the first to respond. The second to respond directed me to the website where the pricing information did not match what was in the email that was sent. The third surveyor never responded. Definitely would recommend Ferris
- Ferris SurveyingI didn't need a formal survey, just wanted the property markers uncovered. Other surveyors I contacted didn't want to bother with such a small job, but Ferris Surveying agreed to come out on a day he was doing another job in the area. He stressed that there were no guarantees like you would get with a formal survey. He is honest and easy to work with. Charged a reasonable $100
- SCHADE SURVEYING COGreat. Bill provided certified hard copies of the parcel and included detailed siting of the house and other structures. We would happily use him again.
- SCHADE SURVEYING COHe arrived promptly and even worked with my schedule and the need to do this after 4:30 pm. After he surveyed and put down the flags, he walked with me around the property and showed me the boundaries. And he also agreed to use my camera to take photos of the flags in relation to landmarks such as the neighbor's driveway and an existing fence so that I have a record of the boundaries after the flags are removed
- SCHADE SURVEYING COWhen I telephoned Schade Surveying Co to get an estimate, I got a recording and left a message. I got a return call the same day with an estimate. I thought it was high, but no one else responded to my calls, so I called and scheduled the survey and dwelling location. I was planning an addition to my home and needed to make sure setback requirements were met. They located and marked all of the pins, determined the exact location of the house and provided a number of copies of drawings with property lines, dwelling location and setback and all relevant information.The work was done promptly, professionally, and at my convenience. The cost was as estimated
- SCHADE SURVEYING COBill responded to my initial inquiry and followed up with a quote in a very efficient and timely manner. Given precarious weather conditions, he made an extra effort to complete the work on the date promised, and to accommodate my busy schedule too. I appreciated his professionalism and expertise very much
Last update on June 30, 2022
Land Surveyors in Mentor
Bill Schade Cell Phone 440-840-0021 Professional Surveyor 6008
"I can't say enough about the job Bill and his staff did. We were attempting to plant some trees in our backyard and the neighbor of the abutting property disputed our ownership of the land on which we were trying to plant. As the trees had already been delivered but not yet planted, time was of the essence to prevent them from dying. Through my brother, I found Bill on Angie's List and gave him a call out of the blue late last week. I had tried a number of other providers, but all were either unresponsive, backed up several weeks, or astronomically expensive (or all of the above). Bill, on the other hand, was extremely helpful. He answered right away and helped guide me through the process I knew little about. He even encouraged me to find the property pins on my own to claim ownership, so he is not just out for your money. Since we needed definitive proof, we went ahead with the survey. Bill was able to come out on very short notice (just a few days) and was in constant contact with me via email and phone. As soon as he finished the job, he called me and let me know that we did indeed own the land in dispute so I could call the landscaper and have him proceed. Bill was exceptionally professional, knowledgeable, and kind. He did a tremendous job and I give him my highest recommendation. Thank you Bill!! <br /> -Christopher Hurst <br />
I've been in the land surveying business since 1973, and created Capitol Survey Company in 1993. We pride ourselves in providing accurate survey work, and always complete the survey work in the quoted time frame. We are fully licensed by the Ohio State Board of Professional Engineers & Surveyors (renewed yearly), maintain professional liability insurance provided by Schinnerer/CNA, and our employees are covered by the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation.
"We called them and they couldn't come on the day agreed upon. They set another day and arrived promptly to do the work. The job took about three hours. They walked me through the survey and explained what they did. They sent me a report that was just lines and numbers with no explaination. I called and requested that they amend the report to include an explaination for the company that was installing the fence. It took three tries but they finally sent a report that contained an explaination. <br />
Exacta is Ohio's leading provider of Land Surveying Services. We cover all 88 Ohio Counties and take pride in exceeding our clients' expectations. Exacta surveyors use the latest technologies to accurately identify and mark your property lines. And, with multiple survey crews located throughout Ohio, we complete surveys quickly and at the lowest price possible. We ARE the friendly survey people. For real estate professionals, we offer an array of services to simplify and promote your busines..
Yardmaster, Inc. commercial landscape maintenance and construction services provide effective and efficient solutions for any size property. We combine cost control and problem solving to create a custom program for each client. When it comes to experience, no one company has pushed more snow over the past 38 years than Yardmaster, Inc. And, no one company knows more about what it takes to keep your facility in operation during the most challenging of winter conditions. Yardmaster, Inc. help..
Owner operated. 7 employees. No subs. Charges by the job.
"We were very pleased with the efficiency of the service provided and the professionalism of all involved. The job required 2 visits (either side of the weekend) due to the plot's awkward shape. We had been told to expect prices in the range of $600 so were pleased that going through Henry Fencing gave us a cheaper rate. This company was listed on Angie's List with a different address to the one we received.
Privately Owned and operated since 1994. One Employee (me) Fully Robotic and GPS enabled Equipment All Work performed by Licensed Professional Surveyor Member of The Professional Land Surveyors of Ohio $750.00 Minimum Fee (Effective 2022/01/01) 2 to 3 Week turnaround time for Survey Report
"We had rough spots some was not his doing but our biggest problem is that he was to have placed land stakes or corner markers, if he did they are not there now. Our biggest problem is that he will not return phone calls or emails. All we would like for him to do is meet with us so we could get them placed so we could put the land up for sale. <br /> <br />I really struggle with companies that will not at least answer an email <br />
Have been in business since 1979, doing residential and commercial land surveying and civil engineering for new homes, new commercial business, private land surveying for fences and landscaping, site plans for new homes, landscaping, pools and whatever is necessary to obtain permits from local authorities. Private surveys to prepare new deed descriptions for new filings with the County Recorder. ALTA surveys for residential and commercial land transfers
See all 1 highly rated companies in MentorJoin Angi now
Find land surveyors in
- Mentor On The Lake,
- Grand River,
- Fairport Harbor,
- Willoughby Hills,
- Richmond Heights,
- Highland Heights,
- Gates Mills,
- Mayfield Heights,
- Pepper Pike,
land surveyors in Mentor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
- A & J Insulation Inc
- Capitol Survey Co6545 Strathmore Dr
Cleveland, Ohio 44125
- Capitol Survey Co
- Exacta Land Surveying2132 E 9th St
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Exacta Land Surveying
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC2700 Orchard Park St. NW
Canton, Ohio 44718
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP1936 Georgetown Road
Hudson, Ohio 44236
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP
- L V Surveying Inc15145 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
- L V Surveying Inc
- SCHADE SURVEYING CO4043 ERIE ST # 3
Willoughby, Ohio 44094
- SCHADE SURVEYING CO
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO4705 STATE RD
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO