Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Mentor, OH
There are 69 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Mentor
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders read less
- Zemco Roofing & Repairs IncHe did a great job. Brian was so nice, polite, and understanding. He had a worker with him and they got it done very quickly. They cleaned up after they were done and I would definitely hire them again. I would highly recommend them as well.
- Integrity Contracting IncThe tuck pointing is a work of art! Everything was handled on the most professional manner. The fee was very reasonable. I was extremely pleased with the quality of work.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsWe hired Gary and his team to reside our house, side our new addition, install new gutters and stone work. Gary was very helpful and met with us several times to discuss the work to be completed. We received several different quotes and Gary was willing to work with us on pricing. Mike installed the stone on our house and was very professional. He worked on weekends and in the cold and rain to complete the job so the siding crew could begin their work. Tony and his crew installed the siding. They also worked in the rain, snow and cold to keep the project moving and complete in a timely manner. Tony worked on weekends and was very professional. The cleanup crew did a great job. Gary gave us his cell phone number and responded to all of our questions in a timely manner. He made this project run smoothly and we are very happy with the finished result read less
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThey did a great job. The workers were hard workers. They didn't let up the whole time they were on that roof. The actual price was a little higher than the estimate because they didn't know the chimney needed to be rebuilt. I definitely would use them in the future. They did a very good job.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsGary gave a detailed estimate and was patient as I got other estimates and had new questions. It was a large project involving removing 3 layers of roofing (bottom layer was wood shake shingle, no decking).While not the lowest estimate, it was the lowest with the most experience and great Angie's list & BBB ratings. The roofing was removed, decking put on, new roofing installed, fascia board was replaced along with new gutters and downspouts. The chimneys were tuck pointed and chimney caps put on. The roofing took about 3 days once they started. A crew of 8 worked very hard. Crew manager, Brandon, was very helpful and found a great solution to the problem of what to do with the gap left along the siding edges when 3 layers of roofing was only 1 layer. Brandon was very helpful, answering all my questions as they went along. The clean-up was good (I did find a few nails, and some splinters of shake shingle but I'm sure some was stuck in the large shrubs). The did tarp the attic and did a decent clean-up of the attic. It took 8 days before the gutter crew came out, and while not a big problem it was a little annoying. Overall I am very satisfied and would recommend Home Exteriors read less
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsVery pleasant to deal with and so trustworthy in my absence. Gary was so quick to respond to my request for quote and made his team available in a very short period of time. The roof came off, he judged fairly when plywood had to be replaced, and detected some structural issues on the roof line. He communicated with me via text very frequently to keep me up to speed on what was happening. He brought in a mason for those repairs and will complete the flashing this week. It was a wonderful experience as my business often has me away and he took care of everything. I have never personally met him but happily handed over the cost of the job knowing he handled it exceedingly well. Thank you, Gary. JOB well done read less
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThey were pretty easy to work with and did a very good job on the roof. A large crew showed up early on the scheduled day and immediately began prepping around the house. They were quick, yet careful -- I watched almost the entire job, which was finished before 5:00. One minor hiccup was averted when I asked about the skylight they had included in their quote -- it had been forgotten, but someone ran out to a store and bought one. (I framed and finished the interior part of the skylight myself.) My only two minor reservations about the roofing were 1) I think they could have used a heavier felt paper or other product (but we had not discussed it, and I'm sure it's fine) and 2) they spent some time cleaning up afterward--roofing is always messy--but the yard could have been left a little cleaner. I didn't mind that at all, though. My only real complaint is about the tuck-point repair on our chimneys, which was done a few days later when I was not home. It's very high up so I haven't seen it closely, but from the ground it is a very sloppy job that does not match the lower 4/5ths of the main chimney at all. I would not have them do anything with pointing again. Overall, though, they used quality materials, worked professionally, and gave us a very good price compared to some of the other quotes I got read less
- Professional Chimney Service IncI called and talked to the owner and what a nice, professional, and pleasant person! We discussed my problem and he was so honest and said that the work that I needed done he did not do. He gave me some ideas as to where to look for experts and I totally appreciated his help. In the future, if I am in need of his services, I will certainly call him. I wish more contractors were like him read less
- Ray Arnold MasonryCrew was a very nice group. Worked hard and safe. Kept site clean. Communications were excellent on when they would be on site and what they would be doing. Quality of work was excellent. I would hire this company again for another job without hesitation.
Masonry Contractors in Mentor
- Business Description:Check our website for current promotions. All major credit cards accepted. Sub contracting not an option. We won't show up for another company, and only WE will show up to do work on your home. No surprises.Recent Review:Very well. They worked us into their schedule quickly. They did a very good job.Gary K.
- Business Description:25 employees. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Free estimates to homeowners. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service. Established in 1994. Low employee turnover. Quality workmanship and Quality materials. Office - (440) 954-9525 read lessRecent Review:They have been excellent and great. No complaints at allBARBARA P.
- Business Description:Small Business Masonry Contractor offering residential and commercial restoration & custom masonry work. We offer exceptional craftsmanship and pay close attention to every detail and concern you have. Its your home and we understand that you want to love it! From the moment we visit for the first time, through the plans and completion of your project we are here for all your questions. Our prices are competitive. Additionally we offer SENIOR DISCOUNTS and PAYMENT PLANS for high cost proj.. read lessRecent Review:Appointment made, nobody showed up or called.ROLF G.
- Business Description:Family owned business almost 50 years, myself with over 30 years of experience. We have worked on many historical buildings and structures in the Cleveland area, including repair and restoration. Concrete only when doing a masonry job. Call today for your masonry needs and free quote read lessRecent Review:Could not be more impressed with the professionalism and promptness in repairing our front steps! My husband and I are expecting our first child within the next week, and Pat & crew were so understanding to make our home a priority. We are beyond grateful for the timeline and the quality of work. We feel much safer carrying our baby up the repaired front steps for the first time : read lessLaura L.
- Business Description:The Creative Approach Builders and Remodelers, Inc. has been serving the Northshore and Chicagoland areas for over 40 years with quality workmanship and design. We specialize in Basement, Kitchen, Bathroom and General Home remodeling as well as exterior work including Brick, Concrete, Asphalt and Exterior Painting. We are truly a one stop shop for all of your home remodeling needs. No job is too big or to small and we handle the complete job! Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges... read lessRecent Review:Work was done in a timely fashion and completely to my liking. Price was very reasonable and the workmen were extremely polite and thoughtful while on the job -- moving trucks whenever neighbors needs to get by, and could not have been more polite about it. The old driveway was removed quickly and the new cement was poured with care and now looks beautiful and smooth. Great job read lessJohn K.
- Business Description:Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships wit.. read lessRecent Review:Everyone was polite and on time. Site was pressure washed well before work started and again when completed. Brick sidewalk was repaired. Not satisfied with quality of mortar work, looks sloppy. For the high price I paid, and their own testimonial of their work; I expected much higher quality than what I received, even after they reworked the main section. Honestly it looks like I did the work myself read lessRoss M.
- Business Description:✨ The House Doctors : A Full Service Company - Office # 216-376-9014 & Mobile # 216-376-9014. We Are A Complete professional contracting company , in which we cover all home & commercial needs ! No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Free estimates & no travel charges. Extra charge for after-hours service. Award winning ! A family owned / operated business since 1975. Additional contact name - Robert J Vecchio Sr. Email Address ; email@example.com We do communicate via : Phone , Emails .. read lessRecent Review:We love The House Doctors and use them whenever we have a home improvement project to do. Mike, the owner, is extremely responsive and really cares about the work his team does. Darrell handled the painting for all of the projects (he had done our front porch earlier, so we had confidence in his professionalism and work). We also had a large hole in the ceiling of a closet that they repaired superbly. It's like the hole didn't exist. Oh, and they installed a ceiling fan in our master bedroom with skill and ease. We can't say enough good things about the way House Doctors handles its business, and we have recommended them to friends. We recommend them to you as well read lessFrank A.
- Business Description:DiSilvestro Roofing Co. is a certified commercial and residential construction contractor located in Westlake, Ohio. We specialize in the installation of new and replacement roofs, doors, windows and siding throughout all of north Ohio. Because we are a certified installer of many of our products, DiSilvestro Roofing Co. can offer you factory-backed warranties for select material and labor. Our Company is licensed, bonded and insured. Most jobs, large or small, commercial or residential.. read less
- Business Description:Daugherty Construction has been serving the residential and commercial construction needs of Northeast Ohio since 1978. They offer a full range of construction services, but are especially strong in replacing roofing, siding and windows. They know what materials work, how they will hold up, and what can cause them to fail. As a result, the team at Daugherty Construction can assess any structural problem you are experiencing and determine how to fix (not just patch) the issue. If your roof is .. read lessRecent Review:No hidden surprises. Workmanship appears to be of the highest quality (I'm not going up there to inspect!). Showed up on-time and left the job site in excellent shape! Very well run crew. Multiple compliments from neighbors! Highly recommend!! read lessJOHN J.
- Business Description:We specialize in Pavers and Natural stone for patios, walkways, retaining walls, stone steps, and stone decks. We love turning your ideas into reality! As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We are a small business therefore you get the ABSOLUTE BEST PRICING! FREE ESTIMATE read lessRecent Review:I’ve been reluctant to post a review for this fledgling company because I feel that they are skilled at their trade. However, they have an issue with scheduling and sadly, adhere to the reputation that many contractors have – they don’t finish the project completely. Paver Brothers installed my driveway, sidewalk and tiled my front porch. It took them over three weeks when they said it would take 5 days. I’ve since spoken to other installers and they all estimate 5-7 days. After 21 days of working some days and not working others, I gave them an ultimatum and they came through – they finished that week. So, I paid them in full that evening. The bad news is that the porch tiles weren’t installed well. The grout lines were uneven, the front facing tiles were installed too small (which is beyond my understanding) and the corner pieces are falling off. I brought this to their attention right away. Over two months later they have yet to fix the issue. When I saw their Facebook Ad for estimates, I left them a negative review and Jesse immediately started texting me – asking me how I dared to jeopardize his income. I explained I invested a large amount of money for curb appeal and needless to say, it’s not that appealing. My porch looks like a DIY project gone bad. His response was to block my FB comments and stop answering my calls. There's probably a reason why you can't find google reviews for this company. Bad form. Don’t trust these guys with your money, they don’t follow through read lessMichele W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Mentor On The Lake
- Grand River
- Fairport Harbor
- Willoughby Hills
- Richmond Heights
- Highland Heights
- Gates Mills
- Mayfield Heights
- Pepper Pike
masonry contractors in Mentor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C CONSTRUCTION372 RICHMOND RD
- A&E Construciton11279 Sperry Rd
- Aaron Construction24816 Aurora Rd Unit H
- Above & Beyond Roofing Inc8679 Primrose Lane
- Ace Basement Waterproofing1295 Akins Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc11978 Edgerton Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- Alba Contractors8670 Twinbrook Rd
- ALL CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION LLC14323 Bayes Ave
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Work Masonry1012 Perry Ave
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- AMERICAN CHIMNEY970 CENTER ST
- American Exteriors13210 Snode ST
- AMERICAN TUCK POINTING493 Schocalog Rd
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- Arise Restoration & Custom Masonry1489 Parkhill Rd
- Arrow Snowplowing & Construction30427 Ridge Rd
- Assured Quality Masonry624 Chestnut Blvd.
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- A & C CONSTRUCTION
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- Bailey Restoration1728 Lyndhurst Rd.
- BASAR CONSTRUCTION19513 Chickasaw Ave
- Bay Chimney Sweep817 Maplewood Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- BERRINGER MASONERY807 EWART RD
- Best Builder's Inc.12900 LAKE AVE
- Better Homes Home Improvement7426 Jumpers Crossing Ln
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Bill Jackson Roofing Inc7516 West Ridge Rd
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company Inc7650 Bond Street
- Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc24550 Sperry Dr Ste # 2
- Bradley Stone Industries LTD30801 Carter St
- Brickfixers18218 Syracuse Ave
- Britishstoneworks LLC1430 Clarence Ave
- BTW Masonry Inc.2377 Elyria ave
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
- C & C Roofing Sheetmetal & Construction LLC1650 E 361st St A2-A
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- Callahan Painting & Home Improvements3595 E 65th St
- Campopiano Roofing Inc2100 Case Pkwy North
- CC's Landscaping Inc.5839 Circle Dr
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Century Chimney Sweep Inc4770 Briar Rd
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- Chimney Cricket Inc9750 Olde 8 Rd # 4
- Chimney Guys Ohio3334 Sandy Ln
- CHIMNEY WIZARD143 NORTH ST
- CHIUCHIARELLI MASONRY, INC.8050 Corporate Cir 5
North Royalton, Ohio
- CIS Steeplejack3329 erhart rd
- Class 1 Pavers & Remodelers1481 Warrensville Center Rd
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Cleveland Craftsmen256 South Point Dr
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Cleveland Handyman Services8222 Kenilworth Ave
- CLEVELAND HARDSCAPES747 E 152ND ST
- CLEVELAND REPAIR COMPANY880 E 185th St
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncPo Box 86
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Complete Masonry & Roofing LLC796 W Bagley Rd Unit 15
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- COON RESTORATION & SEALANTS INC7349 RAVENNA AVE NE
- Cornerstone Construction6586 Pioneer Trail
- Costello Landscaping9980 Royalton Road
North Royalton, Ohio
- Countywide Concrete Step Co8015 Murry Ridge Rd
- Covenant Home Repairs Remodeling&Handyman services3948 Reid Ave
- Crites Remodeling2580 Sheffield St NW
North Canton, Ohio
- CURROW SIDING & REMODELING CO4825 NEWCOMER RD
- CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC1329 E 260th St UNIT W
- C & C Roofing Sheetmetal & Construction LLC
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC4748 Fay Dr
- D&H Renovations2557 Bristol Ave
- D&W Basement Waterproofing, LLC10555 Village Dr
- D'Amico Brick & Block Work10686 Angela Dr
- DA Knapp C610 Acorn Pl
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Dale Shafer masonry2369 Greenville Rd
- DAUGHERTY CONSTRUCTION INC22460 LAKELAND BLVD
- Delauro Remodeling & Repair Co13978 Fox Hollow
- Design-Co Renovators24442 Hilliard Blvd
- Designscape9112 Mayfield Rd
- DISILVESTRO ROOFING CO24530 SPERRY DR
- Divine Hard Surface Restoration5598 Vickie Ln
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Drain King Basement Waterproofing Concrete & Sewer1458 East 332nd Street
- DREAMSCAPING INC35531 ROYALTON RD
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC
- Eagle Landscaping IncPO Box 205
- Eastlake Hardscape Construction5552 lafayette rd
- Elite Custom Contractors1672 Algiers Dr
- Engineered Solutions1630 hillside terrace
- EQUITY BUILDERS94 FELL AVE
- Europa By Sasha Salon and Spa24700 Chagrin Blvd Ste 101
- Evans Concrete & Waterproofing Llc1307 Andrews Ave
- Expert Excavating, Inc.2271 West Wallings Road
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Extreme Excavating and Landscape L.L.C.515 Malvern Drive
- Eagle Landscaping Inc