Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Lebanon, OH
There are 91 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Lebanon
- Plumb Tite PlumbingMy plumber provided excellent quality service. He was prompt, explained what needed to be done, cleared the drains and cleaned up. He was friendly, caring and immediately let me know he was vaccinated as I am also. I appreciate his hard work!
- Plumb Tite PlumbingWonderful. The pipes are correctly saudered and the leak has stopped so we can finally get rid of our mold. They were punctual and professional. Didn't caulk around the new faucet is my only complaint but everything else is awesome.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingI am very pleased with the professional work that was performed by Chad. I will hire him again in the future. Hight recommended!
- Plumb Tite Plumbingcould not have gone better - they contacted me quickly, arrived the same day, made an appointment to return with parts, returned within days to install the faucet - reasonable charge.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingThree drains were cleaned. Two were successful and one was unable to be cleaned because the line had broken. I was very pleased with the effort and results.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingExcellent work by a very courteous and knowledgeable plumber!!..Perfect fix and removed a non-functioning part that was part of a recall...He called the manufacturer and ordered a "free" replacement for the pressurized toilet tank which I will have installed after the current tank quits...I will be calling Plumb Tite back for any further plumbing issues..
- Plumb Tite PlumbingFast and he tested it several times to insure it was cleared. Told me why it happened and how to avoid in the future. (That impressed me).
- Everdry Waterproofing of CincinnatiIt is so nice to be able to use our basement again for family functions. The work that was done was prompt and professional. Thank you.
- Plumb Tite Plumbingi can not say how happy i am with Plumb Tite. The 2 young men came in and installed the new toilet and took away the old one, in record time. there were very professional and polite. they did a fantastic job and i will defiantly use them again when i need a plumber. Thank you so much.
- O'Leary Concrete Company LLCKevin and his team did an outstanding job. They arrived on time, performed the work requested, kept me informed throughout, and finished in the time-frame stated.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Lebanon
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Connor and Team did an AMAZING job.... I had hard time finding anyone that would even give me a quote because it was a special mold. Connor and team jumped right in . They did a fantastic job. We couldn't be happier. I added a before picture u can see my concrete was crumbling and cracking awayMichelle K.
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:Cincinnati Concrete Services is a concrete contractor specializing in residential repair and construction in Cincinnati, Anderson and West Chester. concrete services With over 60 years of combined industry experience, we can handle any residential concrete job. We are knowledgeable at mixing concrete with the right proportions and the appropriate consistency for the structure that is being built and the location that it is in. We also know how to do the proper site preparation so that the co..Recent Review:Cincinnati Concrete Solutions poured a 17 x 24 patio with a 10 x 11 extension and 2 stoops for us. The patio has a 12 inch stamped and stained border and the concrete was colored. The patio turned out great! Scott's crew was very professional, on time, and cleaned up the street before leaving. Scott and Brandon were very responsive throughout the process. We had one small issue that they will be taking care of after the holidays. We also had them remove a 16 x 30 deck, 12 x 12 patio, and stoop for us prior to starting on the patio. I would use them again and recommend to anyoneBrian W.
- Business Description:We specialize in all phases of concrete projects, lawn care and remodeling services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The service was good. They were on time and they did everything they said they would do.Jihad "Jay" M.
- Business Description:We are a growing company with more than 40 years of combined experience, service, and knowledge in our industry. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with our customers by providing outstanding customer service, quality workmanship, and clear communication thru the entire process. Our success is dependent upon our customers satisfactionRecent Review:We have used Joey and his team on 3 different projects, landscaping and rebuilding our front steps and walkways. He and his team are awesome to work with and truly don't stop until the job is done. We were very pleased with our backyard redo this fall and are ready for our next project with Joey in the springKaren L.
- Business Description:Pioneer Construction and Concrete LLC is an award winning company servicing the Cincinnati and surrounding areas. We specialize in concrete driveways, walkways and patios.Recent Review:Kevin and his crew poured my patio 2 years ago. He did an excellent job, crew was punctual and they were very professional. So naturally I called him to pour my drive way and porch last year; June of 2018. He and his crew were very punctual and did a great job until 10 days later my driveway and porch cracked. I reached out to Kevin to see if he could come out and repair it since it was just poured less than 2 weeks ago. He never returned my call. I paid a lot for this drive way and I expect a return call to at least acknowledge my concerns and try to repair these cracks. I would prefer to give him a good review but after several phone calls; this tells me he’s not returning my call. Unfortunate as they are polite, punctual, and usually do a great job. Do not recommend thembridgett f.
- Business Description:Fencemasters was established in the spring of 1990.It has been family owned and operated since. We not only serve the tristate area but also the US Armed Forces across the U.S. We are your one stop shop for all your Concrete and Fencing Needs. We provided site fencing for Katrina victims for 2 years and also helped Gulf Coast pipeline restore their site security after the storm. We are a home grown christian owned company and we do our best to uphold biblical standards of work ethicRecent Review:Did not use this business but they are doing my neighbors driveway, they have been incredibly unprofessional, got concrete all over the side of my house, was rude to my partner when she asked them to move their truck that was blocking our driveway. We have called multiple times and tried to talk to the owner about getting it resolved and he has yet to return anything to us. Absolutely ridiculous that I'm not even using these people and they get concrete all over the side of my house. They have ruined our side yard and it will most likely take us months if not a year to get all the concrete and rocks out of my yard. you can clearly see the damage to my house, all of this was accurate and I have pictures and videos. THIS COMPANY ALSO TOUCHED MY HOUSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND WALKED ON MY PROPERTY WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM ME, THE HOME OWNER. AGAIN I HAVE TRIED TO CALL THE OWNER OF THIS AWFUL BUSINESS TO FIX THE DAMAGES HE DID TO MY HOUSE. HAD MY INSURANCE CALL HIM, CALLED OVER 6 TIMES NO RESPONSE. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND NEVER HIRE THESE GOD AWFUL HUMANS TO WORK FOR YOU. I Have plenty of video and picture proof, the picture uploaded, is after he tried to half *** wipe off the cement and ruined my siding at the same time., also did all this WITHOUT my permissionCameron C.
- Business Description:Anyone can throw a tool box in their truck and call themselves a deck builder. Here at Building Character we are outdoor living specialists one stop for you and your family to create memories. We offer decks, outdoor kitchens, fire features, outdoor fireplaces, water features, stamped concrete and much more. With 27 years experience we help home owners like you design and build their vision. Our quality workmanship and customer service is like no other. We have all the latest composite mater..Recent Review:Wonderful! This is a very responsive company and they are so easy to work with,. Their crew came and worked without disturbing us.Jan V.
- Business Description:Here at In Like Flynn Llc we strive to produce beautiful quality work. We are an owner operated business that has been in the construction field for 20 plus years. We do everything from decorative and stamped concrete, to footers and foundation wallsRecent Review:Every thing went very timely, and the work was very well doneBarry A.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Work, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:When the square footage of your circular driveway rivals that of your 4 bedroom house you get multiple quotes. James at Powerhouse Construction was great to work with and the finished project was excellent. He walked through all the items he was going to complete such as saw cut control joints, drilled rebar for joining to the garage, and why he uses those methods. I received 5 quotes and he was the only one to include the finishing work of bringing in topsoil and seeding after the concrete work was completed. Since having the driveway replaced, I have gotten multiple comments form neighbors and even people driving by regarding how good it looks. James and his team persevered through several unforeseen obstacles such as parts of the originally driveway being 12” thick, some areas having zero gravel underneath, some areas having round river stone (not great for compacting), and a record 4” of rain one evening that turned the job site into a giant mud pit complicating work for almost a week. James brought in ~100 tons of crushed stone which they compacted multiple times to ensure a solid foundation for the concrete. He even filled the large hole I dug for the basketball hoop with concrete as they were pouring that section of driveway (I dug the hole, set, and braced the post, but avoiding the mixing 12+ bags of concrete by hand was a nice bonus) The job did take longer than planned and there were a few equipment issues, and as mentioned weather issues, but the final product was great. No contractor can control the weather and I think leading up to the pour days I was looking at the weather app on my phone hourly. He had to push a planned pour date (Friday) due to incoming storms but was able to complete on Monday. They are not the biggest and they don’t have a fleet of branded vehicles, but they all worked hard and delivered a quality driveway for me and my family that we will use for decades to comeAndy B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Lebanon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A J Construction540 Eagles View Dr
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.104 Lawndale Ave. B
- A&B Granicrete Cincinnati1105B West Ohio Pike
- A&J Concrete services
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Cincinnati4124 31st Ave
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- A1-Masonry Solutions llc3 E 29th st
- Above & Beyond Remodeling4310 Carter Ave
- Abrams Designs121 Cleves Ave
- Aced5922 Country View Dr
- Ackman Concrete Service7185 E River Rd
- ACR Decorative Concrete8177 S State Route 48
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Addis Concrete2529 IDA AVE .
- Addis Concrete2308 Banning Rd
- ADLETAPO BOX 1572 607 SHEPERD DR
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- Affordable Handyman6945 Schradin Rd
- Aim Construction Incpo box 118
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- AJ's Tree Service7382 BUTLER WARREN RD
- ALBANESE CONCRETE2070 HARRISON AVE
- All American Construction429 Dell Street
- All Around Joe LLC5946 Woodspoint Dr
- All Decked Out 513 LLC7300 E Kemper Rd Building A
- Allen Concrete Construction Inc6080 River Rd
- Allen's Concrete Llc39194 Camp Dr
- AMA Services LLC3053 Hart Road
- Amaysing Concrete2227 Gribble Drive
- Amboy Property Services2201 Winton St
- America Superior Erectors, Inc.9552 Williams Drive
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- ANCHOR CONCRETE4505 ANCHORAGE RD
- Andys handyman service 160 SW 15th St
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Arnolds Home Improvement1770 Tremainsville Rd
- Arrow Heating Cooling and Home Maintenance4227 Myrtle Ave
- Artisan Handyman Services8036 Hetzler Rd
- Ashford Enterprises7791 Joan Drive
West Chester, Ohio
- Atonik Enterprises, LLC.6665 Muddy Creek Rd
- Aveco Construction LLC1204 Elberta Circle 9
- A & D LawnCare
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- B & T Construction2989 W. Lwr. Springboro Rd
- B&D concrete3679 eaton rd
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- B'BOYS HOME CENTER10173 B MCCAULY RD
- B-RYE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS2847 Rochester ave
- Barry Concrete LLC10543 Turner Ln
- Basement Armor7215 Fowler Ave
- BAT Concrete Construction LLC11488 Dixie Hwy
- Battle Axe Construction LLC8050 Beckett Center Dr. 203
West Chester, Ohio
- Baxter Custom Builders8252 E MAin St
- BEAL E.T.C. CORP.6004 English Hill Rd
Cedar Grove, Indiana
- Berger Landscapes2732 Losantiville Ave
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- Bill Martz Carpentry12909 Roberts Rd
- Bishops Remodeling11322 US-50
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Blue Steel Construction and Design2382 Sunflower Dr
- Bluegrass Remodeling & DesignP.O. Box 161
- boles concrete construction155 hawk dr
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Brewer Remodeling250 Dayton Pike
- Brewster Construction LLC618 Shepherd Dr
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- Brookline Concrete224 Myrtle Lane Springboro, OH 45066
- Bryan Construction Co Inc10117 Deerhollow Dr
- Buckeye Structure1020 Marcie Ln
- Budget Concrete Works LLC1839 Goodman Ave
- Budke Builders Inc4249 Miamitrail Ln
- Builders Group Construction15119 School House Rd
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- Burnette's Home Repair and Maintenance5532 Firethorn Ct
- Butler Concrete Co.2563 Phillips Rd
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC
- C & C Concrete429 Brelsford Ave
- C A THREATTS & SONS1001 KIELEY PL
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana
- C.A.T.S. Construction Services18 Needmore St
- Camelot Homes & Services1160 State Route 28
- Carol's Custom Concrete7006 Clovernoll Dr
North Collage Hill, Ohio
- CARROLL'S CARPETS726 E MAIN STR
- Carter Construction6161 Cotton Run Rd.
- CCRD16292 Edgington Rd
- CCS Lawn Care & Services190 Townsend Road
- CertaPro Painters® of Dayton4419 Linden Ave
- Chandler Construction236 N Cooper Ave
- Chappell's Masonry Restoration 957 Hillview Rd
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chimney & Masonry repair100 hill street suite #104
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Chimney Works Inc2450 Civic Center Dr
- Chris Gorman Homes LTD1028A Clough Pike
- Cincinnati Concrete Solutions2258 Leelanau Ave
- C & C Concrete