Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Lakewood, OH
There are 64 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Lakewood
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders
- Koontz ConstructionWonderfully. I used Koontz for some other work a few years ago and was very pleased so I went with them again. They are very courteous, and responsive. Their work and attention to detail is what I expect, and their prices are fair. I highly recommend them.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsWe hired Gary and his team to reside our house, side our new addition, install new gutters and stone work. Gary was very helpful and met with us several times to discuss the work to be completed. We received several different quotes and Gary was willing to work with us on pricing. Mike installed the stone on our house and was very professional. He worked on weekends and in the cold and rain to complete the job so the siding crew could begin their work. Tony and his crew installed the siding. They also worked in the rain, snow and cold to keep the project moving and complete in a timely manner. Tony worked on weekends and was very professional. The cleanup crew did a great job. Gary gave us his cell phone number and responded to all of our questions in a timely manner. He made this project run smoothly and we are very happy with the finished result
- Integrity Contracting IncThe tuck pointing is a work of art! Everything was handled on the most professional manner. The fee was very reasonable. I was extremely pleased with the quality of work.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsVery pleasant to deal with and so trustworthy in my absence. Gary was so quick to respond to my request for quote and made his team available in a very short period of time. The roof came off, he judged fairly when plywood had to be replaced, and detected some structural issues on the roof line. He communicated with me via text very frequently to keep me up to speed on what was happening. He brought in a mason for those repairs and will complete the flashing this week. It was a wonderful experience as my business often has me away and he took care of everything. I have never personally met him but happily handed over the cost of the job knowing he handled it exceedingly well. Thank you, Gary. JOB well done
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThey did a great job. The workers were hard workers. They didn't let up the whole time they were on that roof. The actual price was a little higher than the estimate because they didn't know the chimney needed to be rebuilt. I definitely would use them in the future. They did a very good job.
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsThey were pretty easy to work with and did a very good job on the roof. A large crew showed up early on the scheduled day and immediately began prepping around the house. They were quick, yet careful -- I watched almost the entire job, which was finished before 5:00. One minor hiccup was averted when I asked about the skylight they had included in their quote -- it had been forgotten, but someone ran out to a store and bought one. (I framed and finished the interior part of the skylight myself.) My only two minor reservations about the roofing were 1) I think they could have used a heavier felt paper or other product (but we had not discussed it, and I'm sure it's fine) and 2) they spent some time cleaning up afterward--roofing is always messy--but the yard could have been left a little cleaner. I didn't mind that at all, though. My only real complaint is about the tuck-point repair on our chimneys, which was done a few days later when I was not home. It's very high up so I haven't seen it closely, but from the ground it is a very sloppy job that does not match the lower 4/5ths of the main chimney at all. I would not have them do anything with pointing again. Overall, though, they used quality materials, worked professionally, and gave us a very good price compared to some of the other quotes I got
- Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and WindowsGary gave a detailed estimate and was patient as I got other estimates and had new questions. It was a large project involving removing 3 layers of roofing (bottom layer was wood shake shingle, no decking).While not the lowest estimate, it was the lowest with the most experience and great Angie's list & BBB ratings. The roofing was removed, decking put on, new roofing installed, fascia board was replaced along with new gutters and downspouts. The chimneys were tuck pointed and chimney caps put on. The roofing took about 3 days once they started. A crew of 8 worked very hard. Crew manager, Brandon, was very helpful and found a great solution to the problem of what to do with the gap left along the siding edges when 3 layers of roofing was only 1 layer. Brandon was very helpful, answering all my questions as they went along. The clean-up was good (I did find a few nails, and some splinters of shake shingle but I'm sure some was stuck in the large shrubs). The did tarp the attic and did a decent clean-up of the attic. It took 8 days before the gutter crew came out, and while not a big problem it was a little annoying. Overall I am very satisfied and would recommend Home Exteriors
- Zemco Roofing & Repairs IncHe did a great job. Brian was so nice, polite, and understanding. He had a worker with him and they got it done very quickly. They cleaned up after they were done and I would definitely hire them again. I would highly recommend them as well.
- Professional Chimney Service IncI called and talked to the owner and what a nice, professional, and pleasant person! We discussed my problem and he was so honest and said that the work that I needed done he did not do. He gave me some ideas as to where to look for experts and I totally appreciated his help. In the future, if I am in need of his services, I will certainly call him. I wish more contractors were like him
Masonry Contractors in Lakewood
- Business Description:Check our website for current promotions. All major credit cards accepted. Sub contracting not an option. We won't show up for another company, and only WE will show up to do work on your home. No surprises.Recent Review:They did 1900 in work which wasn't bad but it still leaks and I finally got a hold of someone one time sent them my invoice and they were supposed to get back to me to come inspect it again. Three weeks later I left multiple messages and still no one has contacted meMatthew S.
- Business Description:BFA Brick & Stone provides services in the Middleburg Heights and surrounding areas. We provide Cement brick walls, Stone walls, hardscaping projects and more. We offer free estimates and we're dedicated to keeping all of our customers satisfied. Please call us or click for a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Small Business Masonry Contractor offering residential and commercial restoration & custom masonry work. We offer exceptional craftsmanship and pay close attention to every detail and concern you have. Its your home and we understand that you want to love it! From the moment we visit for the first time, through the plans and completion of your project we are here for all your questions. Our prices are competitive. Additionally we offer SENIOR DISCOUNTS and PAYMENT PLANS for high cost proj..Recent Review:Appointment made, nobody showed up or called.ROLF G.
- Business Description:Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships wit..Recent Review:Everyone was polite and on time. Site was pressure washed well before work started and again when completed. Brick sidewalk was repaired. Not satisfied with quality of mortar work, looks sloppy. For the high price I paid, and their own testimonial of their work; I expected much higher quality than what I received, even after they reworked the main section. Honestly it looks like I did the work myselfRoss M.
- Business Description:Daugherty Construction has been serving the residential and commercial construction needs of Northeast Ohio since 1978. They offer a full range of construction services, but are especially strong in replacing roofing, siding and windows. They know what materials work, how they will hold up, and what can cause them to fail. As a result, the team at Daugherty Construction can assess any structural problem you are experiencing and determine how to fix (not just patch) the issue. If your roof is ..Recent Review:No hidden surprises. Workmanship appears to be of the highest quality (I'm not going up there to inspect!). Showed up on-time and left the job site in excellent shape! Very well run crew. Multiple compliments from neighbors! Highly recommend!!JOHN J.
- Business Description:We specialize in Pavers and Natural stone for patios, walkways, retaining walls, stone steps, and stone decks. We love turning your ideas into reality! As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We are a small business therefore you get the ABSOLUTE BEST PRICING! FREE ESTIMATERecent Review:I’ve been reluctant to post a review for this fledgling company because I feel that they are skilled at their trade. However, they have an issue with scheduling and sadly, adhere to the reputation that many contractors have – they don’t finish the project completely. Paver Brothers installed my driveway, sidewalk and tiled my front porch. It took them over three weeks when they said it would take 5 days. I’ve since spoken to other installers and they all estimate 5-7 days. After 21 days of working some days and not working others, I gave them an ultimatum and they came through – they finished that week. So, I paid them in full that evening. The bad news is that the porch tiles weren’t installed well. The grout lines were uneven, the front facing tiles were installed too small (which is beyond my understanding) and the corner pieces are falling off. I brought this to their attention right away. Over two months later they have yet to fix the issue. When I saw their Facebook Ad for estimates, I left them a negative review and Jesse immediately started texting me – asking me how I dared to jeopardize his income. I explained I invested a large amount of money for curb appeal and needless to say, it’s not that appealing. My porch looks like a DIY project gone bad. His response was to block my FB comments and stop answering my calls. There's probably a reason why you can't find google reviews for this company. Bad form. Don’t trust these guys with your money, they don’t follow throughMichele W.
- Business Description:Super Service Award-winning company on Angie! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, foundation, and concrete repair. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and..Recent Review:Kyle and two other gentlemen from Basement Guys of Cleveland did a very professional and satisfactory job in late August 2021. They installed Bright Wall, dug trenches in my basement floor, installed a Sedona dehumidifier along with a sump pump, and otherwise waterproofed my entire basement. I also greatly appreciated that they left my dryer vent better than it was originally and cleaned up after themselves inside and outside. I am very pleased overall with a livable and usable basement in my older home. Thanks much for all your hard work, Kyle and other gentlemenTHERESA M.
- Business Description:Specializing in CONCRETE SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Concrete Driveway - excellent. they went above and beyond. they did put small curbs with drainage in the middle for the water to run down the driveway. Put a really nice curbs for us, much appreciated. They need to clean up the service are. They came at night so there were some cups that were not cleaned properly. They need to clean it when they are with the projectJeff (Sons name is Jason) C.
- Business Description:MASONRY CONTRACTORS.Recent Review:Utterly professional! There is a reason there is such a long wait for the services. They were so easy to work with. They were honest, they were timely and they did a fabulous job resetting my sandstone sills, tuckpointing, and repairing the concrete on the edges of my patio. My estimate was what I paid. They are stand up businessJenise S.
- Business Description:we do all the work , no subcontractors free estimatesRecent Review:Appreciate the time, professionalism, suggestions and proposal. Decided to go in a slightly different direction that was a better fit for us at the time. ThanksCarlos Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Rocky River
- Fairview Park
- Brook Park
- Bay Village
- Middleburg Heights
- Parma Heights
- Cuyahoga Heights
- North Olmsted
- Valley View
- Newburgh Heights
- Olmsted Falls
- Seven Hills
- Brooklyn Heights
- Garfield Heights
- Cleveland Heights
- Avon Lake
- North Royalton
masonry contractors in Lakewood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C CONSTRUCTION372 RICHMOND RD
- Aaron Construction24816 Aurora Rd Unit H
- Above & Beyond Roofing Inc8679 Primrose Lane
- Accurate Services27060 Oakwood Circle Suite M215
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- Ace Basement Waterproofing1295 Akins Rd
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Advance Masonry & Full Chimney Service Inc11978 Edgerton Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- affordable masonry and home inprovements14628 Ardenall Ave
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- Alba Contractors8670 Twinbrook Rd
- ALL CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION LLC14323 Bayes Ave
- All paint & stain llc
Maple Hts, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Work Masonry1012 Perry Ave
- ALLEGA FP CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION CORP7725 COMMERCE PARK OVAL STE B
- America's Basement Contractor461 Second St
- AMERICAN CHIMNEY970 CENTER ST
- AMERICAN CONCRETE & MASONRY CO7120 SOUTHFIELD AVE
- American Exteriors13210 Snode ST
- AMERICAN TUCK POINTING493 Schocalog Rd
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- Arise Restoration & Custom Masonry1489 Parkhill Rd
- Arrow Snowplowing & Construction30427 Ridge Rd
- Assured Quality Masonry624 Chestnut Blvd.
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- A & C CONSTRUCTION
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- Bailey Restoration1728 Lyndhurst Rd.
- BASAR CONSTRUCTION19513 Chickasaw Ave
- Bay Chimney Sweep817 Maplewood Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- BBS masonry11104 2nd St
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- BERRINGER MASONERY807 EWART RD
- Best Builder's Inc.12900 LAKE AVE
- Better Homes Home Improvement7426 Jumpers Crossing Ln
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Bill Jackson Roofing Inc7516 West Ridge Rd
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- Blueco Construction7300 Edgerton rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company Inc7650 Bond Street
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc24550 Sperry Dr Ste # 2
- Bradley Stone Industries LTD30801 Carter St
- Brickfixers18218 Syracuse Ave
- Britishstoneworks LLC1430 Clarence Ave
- BTW Masonry Inc.2377 Elyria ave
- Built by Geo LLC3445 Brookdale Ave
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
- C & C Roofing Sheetmetal & Construction LLC1650 E 361st St A2-A
- Callahan Painting & Home Improvements3595 E 65th St
- Campopiano Roofing Inc2100 Case Pkwy North
- Capps Enterprises1371 W 114th St
- Century Chimney Sweep Inc4770 Briar Rd
- CG Service & Repairs7479 Portage St NW
- Chateau Services Inc.248 Cole Ave.
- Cherokee Construction & Home Renovations797 Chenook Trail
- CHIMNEY & MASONRY CO27303 Center Ridge Road
- Chimney Cricket Inc9750 Olde 8 Rd # 4
- Chimney Guys Ohio3334 Sandy Ln
- CHIUCHIARELLI MASONRY, INC.8050 Corporate Cir 5
North Royalton, Ohio
- CIS Steeplejack3329 erhart rd
- Class 1 Pavers & Remodelers1481 Warrensville Center Rd
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Cleveland Craftsmen256 South Point Dr
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Cleveland Handyman Services8222 Kenilworth Ave
- CLEVELAND HARDSCAPES747 E 152ND ST
- cleveland rock and tile inc.p.o. box 68
- CLEVELAND SLATE & COPPER INC5325 Naiman Parkway
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncPo Box 86
- CNECPP Companies3975 S Hametown Rd
- Collins ConstructionPO Box 23291
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Complete Masonry & Roofing LLC796 W Bagley Rd Unit 15
- Concrete Pro's LLCPO Box 39205
N Ridgeville, Ohio
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- COON RESTORATION & SEALANTS INC7349 RAVENNA AVE NE
- Cornerstone Construction6586 Pioneer Trail
- Cornerstone Masonry Construction & Restoration Inc3758 Edgerton Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- CORRIGAN MASONRY9239 USHER ROAD
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- Costello Landscaping9980 Royalton Road
North Royalton, Ohio
- Countywide Concrete Step Co8015 Murry Ridge Rd
- Covenant Home Repairs Remodeling&Handyman services3948 Reid Ave
- Crites Remodeling2580 Sheffield St NW
North Canton, Ohio
- CURROW SIDING & REMODELING CO4825 NEWCOMER RD
- CUSTOM MASONRY & STONE WORKS INC1329 E 260th St UNIT W
- C & C Roofing Sheetmetal & Construction LLC
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC4748 Fay Dr
- D'Amico Brick & Block Work10686 Angela Dr
- DA Knapp C610 Acorn Pl
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- Dante's Handyman Service9911 Aldridge Dr
Columbia Station, Ohio
- DAUGHERTY CONSTRUCTION INC22460 LAKELAND BLVD
- Dave's Asphalt & Concrete2502 Harrisburg Ave NE
- De Cesare Landscaping & Design LLC5700 Goodman Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- Delauro Remodeling & Repair Co13978 Fox Hollow
- Dennis M. Ielapi1370 Canterbury Rd
- Design-Co Renovators24442 Hilliard Blvd
- Designscape9112 Mayfield Rd
- Detroit Shoreway Renovation12900 Lake ave. Apt. 121
- Diassetsllc4920 Guy Ave
- DIETZ CONCRETE INC36975 JULIAN ST
- D & J Contractors Realty LLC