Matt’s Home Improvements

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2006

3.8

Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. No after hours charge. Additional DBA - Matt's Home Improvements have been. Servicing Cuyahoga County and surrounding areas since 1993. We provide whole house renovations, repairs & room additions. No Job is too big, or too small. We look forward to earning your business....

WSC Construction and Restoration

WSC Construction and Restoration

WSC Construction and Restoration is a full-service Disaster Restoration Company. We provide 24-hour water, Sewer backup and fire mitigation. In addition, we also provide content cleaning, lead testing and remediation, mold testing remediation, air quality testing, odor removal, storm damage clean-up, Roof tarping, Board-Ups and roof replacement as well as, basement waterproofing and foundation repair. We have over 30 years of experience on staff, hold an IICRC and EPA Lead Firm Certifications and have an A+ BBB rating and Angie's list "Super Service Award" . We pride ourselves on having the latest equipment, processes and highly-trained employees. Our Niche: To leave our customers with an amazing experience, and a safe, healthy living environment.

05/06/2017

Matt was hired by me to complete a list of work to rehab a house in the Cleveland area. He disappeared at one stage telling me about a family emergency that we now know to be a lie. He then disappeared again failing to finish the job. He has been successfully sued with a judgement of $80K against him (included costs etc. etc.). Of course he has nothing in his name including bank accounts. Stay awa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Building work for a flip

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,garage builders,home builders,woodworking

09/14/2015

The drywall is popping from nearly all the joints due to improper installation, the molding is peeling off after being glued on in 2 foot sections, and the tile floors are cracked and coming out due to improper subflooring (not level or installed correctly), grouting, uneven spacing and general poor installation. The tile he put in my upstairs bathroom shower is not level, was installed without sp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywalled basement walls and ceiling, added shower stall in basement, refinished 1st floor bathroom with tile in shower and floor and new drywall, re-did electrical outlets throughout house, tiled kitchen floor, installed new lighting fixtures throughout house.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

09/08/2015

and bring them back to operating condition.  I may it clear I would pay him for a service call.  He scheduled a date and time that I agreed to.  He didn't show, he didn't call, he didn't write.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matt installed heating cables on the roof approx. 3 years ago under an Angie's List promotion.  They worked for 2 years but this past winter portions became detached, and the back of the house portion didn't work at all, causing water damage.  I contacted Matt to reattach the cables

CATEGORY masonry,roofing,water damage restoration

We apologize for missing our appointment but we were extremely busy at the time and your information someohow got missplaced. We are offering you a discount at this time for that inconvenience. If our services are still needed at this time please contact me at (216) 376-4778 to schedule an appointment. Thank you, Matt

04/25/2015

I never contacted the contractor. Forgot I purchased the deal. It expired. Such is life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing. I purchased a deal and never used it. Angie's List keeps pestering me to leave a review.

CATEGORY masonry

03/31/2015

It was perfect. Jesse is a great painter, hard worker, meticulous, responsible. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting all molding, trim , and walls.

CATEGORY masonry,interior painters

Renovations, repairs and room additions, plumbing, electrical, roofing, drywall, painting, carpentry, gutter cleaning, and masonary.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal