Shake PRO Solutions, LLC.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since January 2016

4.2

For more than 30 Years John has specialized in the restoration of wood shake and shingle, slate, tile and old style roofing and exterior systems. With our experience and knowledge of restoration, installation methods have improved the life of roofs by many years past the manufacturer's generally accepted expectancy. We attract quality tradespeople who take pride in their work and step up to the challenges that come our way. We strive to provide the best in quality of service and long lasting results. This is our model of success! We are experts in: Cedar Shake wood roofing: installation; restoration; power washing; cleaning; repair; treatment; staining / treatment Cedar shingle wood roofing: cedar siding Copper sheet metal Slate roofing; repair; restoration Exterior wood restoration Masonry: Chimneys; tuck pointing; re-building; flues Leak repair; Ice dams; ice back up; Skylights; How long can your roof last? That is our business! We have helped roofs last 2-3 times the manufacturer's expectation. Our field results are proven; Shake PRO Solutions!...

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Zen Windows Cleveland

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Offers by Zen Windows Cleveland on Angi
Exterior PRO CLE

Elevate property value. Increase comfortability. Create the ultimate outdoor living space. The benefits of our exterior restoration services are endless, and we're more than eager to share our expertise with you. From pressure washing, deck & concrete cleaning/staining/sealing and gutter cleaning, Exterior PRO CLE is the name you can count on to get the job done right. That means working quickly and efficiently so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors again with all of the comforts of home. So, contact us today for a free quote, and see the difference our team can make for you.

Offers by Exterior PRO CLE on Angi

09/09/2020

The job was mostly completed. John did not respond to our request to repair loose shakes. We paid upfront for maintenance of roof and gutters. Because he didn't appear after several requests, we hired a gutter cleaner and will hire another maintenance company. We paid a pretty price and resent that he has be AWOl.

Description of Work
tear off cedar roof

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,garage builders

05/03/2018

Very well done. Professional and courteous. Roof looks great.

Description of Work
Replace shake shingles and stain roof

02/21/2016

I own a Geodesic home which has cedar shake roofing. John removed all damaged and rotted shingles power washed and replaced with his custom ordered cedar shake. He only uses top quality. These guys are seasoned crafters and meticulous for detail. Afterwards the whole house was treated with a special oil. The house looks new. John and his crew are honest and punctual. I never had a good fix it guy....

Description of Work
Cedar shake roof restore and gutter install. I initially wanted an estimate for a new roof. John told me that my current roof had many years of life left and was not needed. John introduced and educated me of cedar roof maintenance which was new to me.

Category gutter repair,roofing,pressure washing

08/24/2011

Replaced scattered areas and shingles. Replaced an entire section.

Description of Work
I have a very large cedar shingle roof.This company did work for me on several occasions. Sometimes the owner would stop buy,saying he was" in the neighborhood", and say he would like to do a" complimentary inspectiom". Afterwhich, he would suggest some repacement work that he would reccommend. He would give me an oral price, but,when the work was completed, would bill me more. I felt like I was his ATM machine, When his company replaced a large section of my roof some metal equiptment was left in the roof and not taken out for several weeks. When an area was being repaired they tore off the old one day, leaving open areas to my living room. When I called i was told that it was not suppose to rain that night and I would be fine. I found the owner to be unprofessional and I lost trust in his ability to give me an honest assessment of what my roof needed. I felt it was more about what HE needed.

According to my records and recollection, I have not worked on this home since 2004 and this report written in 2011 is for work done in 2008. I do recall that this roof was in need of major repairs and restoration to save it at that time. A good portion of the roof is (or was) original. Installed in 1974. My company cleaned, repaired and treated only twice during this time. It is recommended that ...

06/29/2011

We have a wood shingle roof which needed maintainence as they frequently do.Shake Savers did a bait and switch; they gave us an estimate after examining the roof of ~ $2500. They power washed the roof which created a mess in our attic and garage. They did send someone to clean but it would have taken ages to get it all cleaned.Then while in the middle of the job they said that we needed a total re...

Description of Work
wood shingle roof repair and maintenance partial gutter replacement and maintenace

Category gutter repair,roofing

I am a bit behind in responding to this claim of bad experience. I am sorry to hear about this and was able to review the notes from my crew and salesperson at the time which are old and incomplete. If there is anything we can do to make it up in the future, I will personally help this along.

Wood shake and shingle install, roof clean, power wash, roof repair and roof treatment. Also, leak repairs and any issue regarding roofing, siding, masonry, Carpentry, painting.

For the homes that we service, we offer a wide variety of exterior and interior renovation services

Check, Financing Available