Good Nature Organic Lawn Care - Northeast Ohio

Ohio Department of Agriculture
09/30/2021

7621 Old Rockside Rd.

Cleveland, OH 44131

If you're looking to have a healthy, well-maintained lawn and landscape, but don't want to resort to using harmful chemicals, we can help. Since our founding in 1999, our organic experts have been using natural, plant-based products to provide our clients with Organic Lawn Care, Organic Tree & Shrub Care and Organic Pest Solutions. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your yard is safe for your family, pets and our environment. Homeowners in Cleveland, Akron, Medina, Hudson, Bath, Cuyahoga Falls, as well as Summit and Portage counties, can turn to Good Nature Organic Lawn Care in Cleveland to keep your yard beautiful, naturally. GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY www.whygoodnature.com/get-quote....

4.4

lawn treatment (151)pest control (8)tree service (7)lawn care (56)lawn mower repair (3)lawn & landscaping (1)

08/18/2021

Service goes like clockwork. I am kept up-to-date with what service will be done to my lawn. My lawn looks great because I follow the recommendation of Good Nature Lawn Care service. Most importantly, by using Good Nature's services I am supporting the ecosystem and I am not using a company that recommends or uses harmful chemicals to humans and all living creatures. Good Nature has been servicing...

Description of Work
Grub Control application

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed] and thank you so much for the review! Thank you for choosing to treat your lawn organically with us :)

03/10/2021

We post application email spells out exactly what was done, what was found, and specific recommendations.

Description of Work
Lawn feeding

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thank you for your support [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your choosing to go organic with us!

02/23/2021

Very happy with how healthy and happy our lawn seems after two years of service. We have also seen a decrease in unwelcome insects since using the flea/tick application. Will continue to be customers through the future.

Description of Work
Lawn care and maintenance

Category pest control,lawn treatment,lawn mower repair

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Thank you so much for the kind review [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for treating your lawn organically with Good Nature and for doing your part to make the world a better place! We are looking forward to the 2021 season.

02/23/2021

The best service I've ever had and the most eco friendly that I've ever had.

Description of Work
Full lawn applications throughout the year.

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your support and feedback :)

02/23/2021

Our lawn looked lush and green, especially after the 2nd year. After each visit, the technician left a note telling us what he had done and why and whether he recommended additional treatments. He also suggested what we could do to keep the lawn looking good, such as not mowing too closely. Good Nature is costlier than traditional lawn care companies that rely on chemicals, but we feel the additio...

Description of Work
Good Nature took care of our lawn for the summer -- fertilizing, feeding, handling pests, etc.

Category pest control

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Thanks Lee! Glad we could help you achieve a lush and green lawn without the chemicals. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is ever anything we can help you with :)

09/08/2020

Bruce has done a fine job of caring for the lawn. He comes regularly and keeps the lawn looking green and healthy.

Description of Work
Lawn care and treatments

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! We will pass the information to Bruce :) Thank you for taking care of your lawn organically with us!

06/16/2020

Good Nature has been taking care of our lawn for the last five years, and we have noticed a significant improvement. My husband and I are not avid gardeners, so it is nice to know that Good Nature will use the correct treatments at the right times without pouring lots of chemicals onto our lawn. The technician leaves us a note each time telling us what he did and how it helps the lawn. He also giv...

Description of Work
Lawn care for the summer

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Hi there [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your continued support and for making the world a greener place! It has been a pleasure working with you. Please do not to reach out if there is anything we can help you with! :)

05/14/2020

It's a process. It takes some time to notice a difference.

Description of Work
I needed my lawn rejuvenated.

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

05/05/2020

Very good job. They were professional and an time.

Description of Work
Lawn treatments

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate your choosing to go organic with us and having such a positive impact on the environment. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with :)

09/26/2019

I had a very knowledgeable Rep come over doing an inspection from GNOLC. A detailed report was left at my door and Corey a rep worked up a game plan that fit my needs and budget. My pet will be safe on a lawn that is chemical free! Highly recommending this company if you love a nice lawn that's 100% organic health for your pets and the environment!

Description of Work
Overview of lawn game plans for improvements

Category pest control,lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

Organic lawn care, organic tree & shrub care, natural fertilizers, natural pest control, natural insect repellents, lawn seeding, lawn aeration, deep root feeding and slice seeding.

Mowing and clean ups.