Good Nature Organic Lawn Care - Northeast Ohio

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2003

7621 Old Rockside Rd.

Cleveland, OH 44131

If you're looking to have a healthy, well-maintained lawn and landscape, but don't want to resort to using harmful chemicals, we can help. Since our founding in 1999, our organic experts have been using natural, plant-based products to provide our clients with Organic Lawn Care, Organic Tree & Shrub Care and Organic Pest Solutions. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your yard is safe for your family, pets and our environment. Homeowners in Cleveland, Akron, Medina, Hudson, Bath, Cuyahoga Falls, as well as Summit and Portage counties, can turn to Good Nature Organic Lawn Care in Cleveland to keep your yard beautiful, naturally. GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY www.whygoodnature.com/get-quote....

09/26/2022

Melanie C.

I have been using Good nature for several years and have always been happy with their services. They are friendly, responsive and informative. My neighbor began to use them as well after seeing results of my lawn. Organic lawn care is very important to me.

Description of Work
Annual lawn care

09/08/2022

Stan M.

Bruce does a thorough job each time he treats my trees and shrubs. He even pulled out a giant weed growing out of my holly bush. I'm very satisfied with Good Nature Organic service and will hire them again for next year.

Description of Work
Fertilize trees and shrubs.

Category pest control

03/25/2022

Esther M.

Professional application. No clean up needed. Instructions given about the safety of the chemicals used, and any possible shoe cleaning needed. Really great to know that my dog doesn't need to read a stay off the grass sign, because there isn't one since the products used are safe for humans and animals.

Description of Work
Weed control & grass fertilization Weed control and grass fertilization

Category pest control, lawn treatment

Thank you so much for the kind review [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for treating your lawn organically with Good Nature and for doing your part to make the world a better place! We are looking forward to the 2022 season.

03/15/2022

Kathleen A.

It went well. Needed additional weed busting product.

Description of Work
Weed control

Category lawn treatment

Hi [Member Name Removed] and thank you so much for the review! Thank you for choosing to treat your lawn organically with Good Nature :)

08/18/2021

Susan R.

Service goes like clockwork. I am kept up-to-date with what service will be done to my lawn. My lawn looks great because I follow the recommendation of Good Nature Lawn Care service. Most importantly, by using Good Nature's services I am supporting the ecosystem and I am not using a company that recommends or uses harmful chemicals to humans and all living creatures. Good Nature has been servicing my lawn for years and the process of creating a healthy lawn is not something that happens overnight. Choosing organic is a process to a beautiful lawn, but is far superior in the long-run in sustaining a healthier, greener and environmentally safe lawn. One has to make a choice; worry about cost of organic treatment or the cost of chemicals causing havoc on the environment (water we drink, food we eat) and damaging one's health and well-being.

Description of Work
Grub Control application

Category pest control, lawn treatment

Hi [Member Name Removed] and thank you so much for the review! Thank you for choosing to treat your lawn organically with us :)

03/10/2021

Steve S.

We post application email spells out exactly what was done, what was found, and specific recommendations.

Description of Work
Lawn feeding

Category pest control, lawn treatment

Thank you for your support [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your choosing to go organic with us!

Jen T.

Very happy with how healthy and happy our lawn seems after two years of service. We have also seen a decrease in unwelcome insects since using the flea/tick application. Will continue to be customers through the future.

Description of Work
Lawn care and maintenance

Category pest control, lawn treatment, lawn mower repair

Thank you so much for the kind review [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for treating your lawn organically with Good Nature and for doing your part to make the world a better place! We are looking forward to the 2021 season.

Lee H.

Our lawn looked lush and green, especially after the 2nd year. After each visit, the technician left a note telling us what he had done and why and whether he recommended additional treatments. He also suggested what we could do to keep the lawn looking good, such as not mowing too closely. Good Nature is costlier than traditional lawn care companies that rely on chemicals, but we feel the additional expense is better for the lawn and for the environment.

Description of Work
Good Nature took care of our lawn for the summer -- fertilizing, feeding, handling pests, etc.

Category pest control

Thanks Lee! Glad we could help you achieve a lush and green lawn without the chemicals. Please feel free to reach out to us if there is ever anything we can help you with :)

DAVID W.

The best service I've ever had and the most eco friendly that I've ever had.

Description of Work
Full lawn applications throughout the year.

Category lawn treatment

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your support and feedback :)

09/08/2020

Lee H.

Bruce has done a fine job of caring for the lawn. He comes regularly and keeps the lawn looking green and healthy.

Description of Work
Lawn care and treatments

Category lawn treatment

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! We will pass the information to Bruce :) Thank you for taking care of your lawn organically with us!

06/16/2020

Lee H.

Good Nature has been taking care of our lawn for the last five years, and we have noticed a significant improvement. My husband and I are not avid gardeners, so it is nice to know that Good Nature will use the correct treatments at the right times without pouring lots of chemicals onto our lawn. The technician leaves us a note each time telling us what he did and how it helps the lawn. He also gives us advice about mowing, watering etc. Lee Haas, 3592 Ingleside Rd, Shaker Heights, OH 44122

Description of Work
Lawn care for the summer

Category pest control, lawn treatment

Hi there [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your continued support and for making the world a greener place! It has been a pleasure working with you. Please do not to reach out if there is anything we can help you with! :)

05/14/2020

Terry W.

It's a process. It takes some time to notice a difference.

Description of Work
I needed my lawn rejuvenated.

05/05/2020

Christine P.

Very good job. They were professional and an time.

Description of Work
Lawn treatments

Category lawn treatment

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate your choosing to go organic with us and having such a positive impact on the environment. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with :)

09/26/2019

Gayle H.

I had a very knowledgeable Rep come over doing an inspection from GNOLC. A detailed report was left at my door and Corey a rep worked up a game plan that fit my needs and budget. My pet will be safe on a lawn that is chemical free! Highly recommending this company if you love a nice lawn that's 100% organic health for your pets and the environment!

Description of Work
Overview of lawn game plans for improvements

Category pest control, lawn service, lawn treatment

07/30/2019

Eileen G.

Great! Have had an annual contract for years with this fine company.

Description of Work
Routine spraying and feeding of scrubs, trees and lawn.

05/26/2019

LINDA M.

Good nature is an excellent company that is very responsive to customer service. We requested to notîfy us prior treatments. Our phone accidentally was turned off and Rachel took the time to let me know and give us advance notice via email. Brandon is a pleasant and professional service technician. I love not to have to endure the harsh chemicals that other companies use to kill weeds and it's evidenced by the abundance of honey bees in our yard. I dread when other companies arrive in our neighborhood and my family and pets are forced inside to escape the assault of the smell and toxic sprays.

Description of Work
Seasonal application of lawn fertilizer and weed deterrent.

Category lawn treatment

Thanks for your support [Member Name Removed]!! We really appreciate your choosing to go organic with us and having such a positive impact on the environment! The honey bees thank you!

04/17/2019

MARINA K.

It was phenomenal service. They said exactly what they do. Price was excellent and very fair. They know what they are doing.

Description of Work
They put a natural organic growth control.

03/19/2019

Judith K.

I recommend Good Nature without reservation. In the 46 years we have lived in this house, our lawn has never looked as good as it does under the care of Good Nature. Over the years, I tried many different products and a different company (that used chemicals). Never had a satisfactory lawn. With Good Nature, my lawn is the healthiest it has ever been and I don't worry about my grandkids or dog playing on it. Excellent service, as well.

Description of Work
Good Nature feeds my lawn organically and performs some extra services when asked like aerating.

Category lawn treatment

Thanks for your support [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your choosing to go organic with us!

03/18/2019

Constantine T.

Been using Good Nature for few years. I've seen an improvement in the lawn (albeit not as much as with usual chemicals) and not worried about using herbicides / pesticides, etc. Price is a bit high. Service is absolutely phenomenal.

Description of Work
Lawn care organic

Category lawn treatment

Thanks for your support [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your choosing to go organic with us.

10/25/2018

cheryl G.

Exceptional. I am proud, (albeit also sad) to be the only organic yard in my neighborhood and have the greenest, lushest yard to prove its prove its effectiveness. Hopefully, that will evoke others to care as deeply about the environment and tomorrow, as well.

Description of Work
Organic yard service

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business and support! Hopefully a few more folks will give us a shot in your neighborhood :)

09/26/2018

Wes W.

This company bends over backwards to provide the best customer service. Well worth the premium paid for peace of mind and I know customer satisfaction remains this company’s #1 goal. Shout out to Matt Cellura who does his research and is super knowledgeable about solving any pest or turf issues. Will never look elsewhere.

Description of Work
Natural grub control

Category lawn treatment

Thanks for sharing [Member Name Removed], we're very grateful for your business and support! Appreciate you noticing that we do work hard to keep our clients happy and organic :) Thanks!

08/15/2018

JOE M.

OK so far. Lawn is doing well in this heat, but I have many more weeds than in previous years.

Description of Work
lawn fertilizing and care (not mowing)

Category lawn treatment

[Member Name Removed], thanks for your comments, appreciate your time on the phone just now to try to put a plan together to minimize the weeds. You can have a lot fewer weeds going organic than you would doing nothing, but typically you will have more than if you were giving your lawn a steady diet of chemical killers. We'll see how mowing higher next Spring and using the extra dose of Corn Gluten Meal works out for you. Keep in touch and we can adjust as needed. Thanks!

08/01/2018

Elizabeth I.

They always do a great job on my lawn - looks healthy and well kept.

Description of Work
Fertilize and lawn care.

06/27/2018

Kent L.

Have used Good Nature for several years with great results.

Description of Work
Organic lawn maintenance

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you choosing to avoid the chemicals with us. Thanks for making your neighborhood a little better place!

06/22/2018

Elizabeth I.

they do a wonderful job keeping my lawn healthy and looking great !!! they treat and care for the area that my large dog always favors so that I do not end up with yello grass or bald spots !!!

Description of Work
lawn care and grass treatment for area effected by dogs

Category lawn treatment

BROOKPARK ROAD TOPSOIL INC.

WE OUR A SMALL BUSINESS THAT DOES SPECIALTY WORK IN OUR FIELD. WE HAVE 35 YEARS IN BUSINESS IN THE GREATER CUYUHOGA AREA

BRUNO'S LANDSCAPING & GROUNDS CARE INC

Bruno's Landscaping is family owned and operated with over 27 years experience beautifying lawns. We pride ourselves on providing professional service at and affordable price. Contact us to discuss your landscaping project today!

Cloverleaf Property Management

Cloverleaf Property Management is locally owned and operated. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer’s interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Ohio
    Ohio Department of Agriculture
    09/30/2021
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Organic lawn care, organic tree & shrub care, natural fertilizers, natural pest control, natural insect repellents, lawn seeding, lawn aeration, deep root feeding and slice seeding.

Mowing and clean ups.