Patricks Locksmith Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2014

I am a full service Locksmith,In business in the greater Cincinnati area since 2007....

Turnkey Services

Owner operated Auto, Residential, Commercial and Correctional Locksmith. I have over 25 years of experience, I respond quickly and ensure the job is done right before I leave. My specialty is locksmith services, and I also build decks, pergolas, handymen work and more. Please call or message to schedule.

Lang's Locks

Lang`s Lock has built a reputation for 40 years in quality locksmith services. Anytime you need it for your home, work, or in an emergency we can install and repair any lock, from high security to residential doors, from desks and filing cabinets to keypad entry. No lock is too tough or too damaged. When safeguarding your home, it's wise to upgrade your locks every few years. Thieves often find new ways to subvert old locking mechanisms. Lang's Locks offers a huge inventory of quality residential locks that will secure your belongings and give you peace of mind. Should you need a lock rekey or repair, the job can easily be done with quality that you'll love. Contact Lang's Locks today for the best lock security service. As a customer-centered business, we see our clients as more than a number. We see them as our neighbors in the community that we share. For this reason, you can count on our locksmiths to treat your project with the same integrity and dedication we would for a family member or friend.

Neighborhood Locksmith

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/11/2018

He said he would be glad to look at it and informed me up front that a significant percentage of this type of locks are defective. Fortunately, Patrick was able to reset the lock in a quick and timely manner. Price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
I had a Kwikset smartkey lock that did not re-key properly. Neither the factory or new key could turn the cylinder. I contacted Patrick on a Sunday to get the lock functioning again. I asked if I could bring the lock to him.

Category locksmith

03/14/2016

It went great!!! We have used his service many times throughout the years. He is friendly, quick to arrive, all the keys work great and he is reasonably priced. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He rekeyed all the locks in our office and provided 13 new keys

Category locksmith

Auto openings,residential and business openings,rekeying,auto key programing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal