What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Hamilton, OH
There are 35 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Hamilton
- Emes Lawn Care & Snow Removal LLCExcellent- crew is very friendly and professional! Extremely happy with the limestone paths they made. My yard now looks more than amazing! Recently had them back to winterize the yard and do leaf removal. They came in with blower backpacks and sucked up all the leaves! I wouldn't consider another company for my landscaping needs read less
- LAWN BUTLERS LLCI hired Rob and his crew to remove the exorbitant amount of leaves that accumulate on my lawn and they did not disappoint! Rob was very responsive to my request for a quote and very fair in my dealings with him. Once he discovered that I am a disabled veteran and unable to keep up with the removal on my own, he offered me a discount that made his services all the better. We had an original appointment set and when their schedule cleared up they came out a day early in order to beat the rain. They even got the leaves out of the gutter wells that surround my lower level. The services was above and beyond what I could have possibly expected. Rob gave me an honest assessment of my collection needs and I do not feel like he was quoting unnecessary services or trying to swindle me in anyway. 10/10 would recommend to any and all read less
- Emes Lawn Care & Snow Removal LLCI contacted the company through angies list, they returned an email promptly stating someone would be calling me. Shortly after, I received a call from their very kind bubbly and professional representative. They scheduled a time and date to come out to my home. They arrived on time! The guy was very knowledgeable and detailed with the quote. We signed the statement. The time came for the crew to do the work. Beautiful! My yard looks fantastic! I told them that they will always have my business. We are very pleased with Emes Lawncare read less
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesWe used Chris Pope and his crew to do a yard clean up as a Chistmas gift for our family in Cincinnati. He came in and trimmed, pruned, weeded, raked, spread bark and hauled away debris. Our son-in-law said it was the best Christmas gift ever! The yard was transformed. Chris was thorough, effecient, and reasonably priced. We are very pleased with Chris Pope's service and would certainly use him again read less
- Emes Lawn Care & Snow Removal LLCWork: Came out quickly. Did a fairly good job getting the yard cleaned up. Couple of minor issues. They moved the leaves out to the street for local pickup. Not a huge deal but was expecting the leaves gone. Only cut a portion of the yard because the mower wouldn't fit through the fence. Fair enough but had a issue with billing explained below. Price: This job was billed hourly, per person on the job site. 4 People onsite but they only charged for 3. Job took about 3- 3.5 hours to complete. Which feels long considering the size of the property and the size of the team. At roughly $120/hour that adds up. Again considering the leaves weren't taken and dumped. But moved to the front of the property and onto the street. Billing: This is where the lower score comes in. Appears I was charged for half the mowing when only the front was cut which accounts for about 15% of the yard. No reduction in price for moving leaves for local pickup and not having to pay to dump. Invoice is not itemized breaking down the hours for work completed. So it's hard to confirm other than some quick math. Unclear how to pay them on the invoice. Turns out you pay through their website. The only method accepted is credit card and they charge you a 4% surcharge to pay via credit card. This doesn't sound like much but when you are doing lawncare and it's a large cost, this charge to pay your bill can grow very quickly. Even at just a modest amount of work done, the surcharge to pay them was about $20 read less
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesEverything went very well. The yard had become a real jungle, and over the space of a few days it was all taken care of. Everyone was professional, up front about the cost, prompt, and thorough. I am thinking of setting up a monthly or bi-monthly schedule starting in the spring to avoid the jungle issue again. They were great read less
- Molinaro Property ServicesIt went great! They did a great job! The price was perfect.I would hire them again next year. Cost: $100
- Affordable Lawncare and Home ServicesAfter a few delays due to equipment issues the work was performed in one day, The workers were polite and helpful and did a great job of cleaning up and clearing the debris. They worked all day in very hot weather with only a short break.
- LTD LANDSCAPES INCThere were a LOT of leaves accumulated on our lawn & it didn’t seem like an easy job—but the workers got them well cleared out & made our lawn look SO nice! The price can’t be beat.
- Lebanon Lawn & LandscapeZach was great from start to finish with our project. He worked on the design elements , plant selection and overusing the instal. Highly recommend him and his company
Leaf Removal Services in Hamilton
- Business Description:Lebanon Lawn and Landscape is a Lebanon Ohio Full Service Lawn & Landscape Company. We are a locally owned company that serves every Client with great pride. All of our employees are also from the local area and take community pride in their work. Our business model is based on completely satisfying every customer, this we are dedicated to. We offer the same pride & quality in the smallest job as we do with the largest lawn makeover! We are only satisfied when you are! read lessRecent Review:This firm does not do this sort of work.Vernon F.
- Business Description:At Affordable Lawn Care Services, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work on every job. We specialize in residential lawn maintenance. Locally owned and operated, we are known in the Cincinnati area for our prompt service and attention to detail. Be sure to give us a call today read lessRecent Review:It went very well. There was quite a bit of clean up with weeds and bricks and things being lined up. I was very pleased with the servicedelyn w.
- Business Description:2-10 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. No extra charge for after hours service. Additional phone number (317) 541-0412. May contact through email.Recent Review:I have utilized Quik Cutt Landscaping for many years now for lawn work and snow removal. Theron is thorough and kind. An all round good local service provider.VICKIE H.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Blue Chip Lawn & Landscaping, Inc.
- Business Description:Watkins painting has been in business for the last 15 years, we pride ourselves on treating each one of our residential jobs as if it was our own home ... as the owner I pride myself on staying in communication every day until the job is complete and I make it very clear that if there are any concerns or questions even after the job is done I am always still available !!!!! . We specialize in exterior and interior painting for both residential and commercial properties . read lessRecent Review:It went very well. They were very professional. They completed the job on time and I'm happy with the end result.Jill K.
- Business Description:8 employees. Award Winning. Bonded and Insured.Recent Review:They do an excellent job and are always prompt and professional.Scott G.
- Business Description:G&A Tree service is a full service Tree service company that believes in doing the best job we can for or customers and treating our customers like family, we don't just cut your lawn we manicure your lawn at every service so your lawn will look at its best and best of all we will do it at an affordable price read lessRecent Review:To My Telephone "BUD" Dear Rhonda. She was great to work with and always friendly. The experience is what you should receive all the time, however Red Bob, Shad, Eric and Justin went past the 100% They were great ,worked hard ,knew what to do and did it. It was a very warm day and they worked until the job was complete They left my home in great condition, cleaned up all the leaves twigs etc. They had protected the grass with special planks so there were no ruts. I am extremely please with the work. The crew worked hard , respected one another and were great to have. I also want to thank Eric Sr who was the 1st person I met , at my home, and who explained how his company could fulfill our need. He said they would and they did. Thanks again D. Woo read lessRhonda L.
- Business Description:Dumpster Rental/Bobcat services/junk removal. Don't stress about your mess! Turn the complicated and stressful task of hauling off useless stuff into an easy and hassle-free experience. We provide eco-friendly junk removal services for residential and commercial customers throughout the Tri-State (Cincinnati, Northern KY, Southeast Indiana). We can quickly and safely remove everything from appliances, yard waste, and construction materials to bedding and carpets. We also offer whole-house and.. read lessRecent Review:Perfectly. I emailed Sunday morning and he came Sunday evening with a big brand new dumpster. He was a good natured guy and I was happy to work with him. He picked up the deck parts, cleaned the driveway area and hauled it away read lessCharles L.
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfying read lessNeil H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide high quality residential and commercial landscaping services that accomplish your outdoor maintenance goals while working within your budget. Hundreds of satisfied customers and an experienced team are proof that we exist to exceed expectations in all we do. Melena Landscaping is a full service residential and commercial landscaping business based out of Lebanon, Ohio read lessRecent Review:Very well. Melena Landscaping has been mowing our lawn for several years, Their work is excellent - very conscientious about doing a good job. Can count on them to show up weekly and to make weather adjustments when necessary. The workers are very friendly and easy to work with if special changes are needed read lessMadeline S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Seven Mile
- Liberty Township
- West Chester
leaf removal services in Hamilton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A&G Landscaping and Snow Removal LLC660 E Washington St
- A-BETTERLAWN CARE5457 ELKCREEK RD.
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- Able Hauling, Inc990 Sanders Dr.
- Above All Lawn Care LLCPO Box 8027
West Chester, Ohio
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- Alcorn Lawn Care407N N Main St
- All Bills Construction6451 Todd Dr
- Amboy Property Services2201 Winton St
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Ammon Outdoor Design2141 Burlington Pike
- ANDREW'S LAWN CARE8090 Eagle Creek Rd.
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- Arbor Farm4601 N State Route 741
- Arbor Services LLC382 Branch St
- A & D LawnCare
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Barger & Son Tree Service3683 Tanbark Ct
- BCF Lawn & LandscapePO Box 50
Seven Mile, Ohio
- Beautiful Earth2494 Johnnytown Rd
- Berg Enterprises LLC2684 Swngs Corner Pt Isab Rd
- Blakeley Roofing7754 Cove View Dr
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Boyd's Complete Lawn CarePO BOX 291
Seven Mile, Ohio
- Building Character LLC5406 Downey Ridge Rd
- Burton Lawn Care87 S Lee Ave
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- Butler Lawn Care and Landscaping819 Vine St
- Bzak Landscaping931 Round Bottom Rd
- B&M Construction
- CB'S Fence & Decks346 Bellbrook Ave.
- CC Excavating1586 Cantebury Lane
- charmed cleaning166 conroy lane
- CHUCK'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 523
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- Cincinnati-Columbus Roofing and Construction6229 Skyline Dr
West Chester, Ohio
- Cincy Tree & Landscape5187 Wooster Pike
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- CJG Property Services8079 Travis Ct
- CLEAR CHOICE9210 Marshall Rd
- Clearview Construction LLCpo box 112283
- CM LawnCare102 Rosetta Ct
- COMMUNITY GREEN LANDSCAPE1383 STATE ROUTE 28
- Covered Bridge Landscaping5645 Schoolhouse Ct.
West Chester, Ohio
- Cozzens Home Improvements5197 Pinecrest Rd.
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- Crosley Family SolutionsP.O. BOX 531974
- Cultivations Landscaping8849 Bluejay View Dr
- Curb Appeal Solutions8414 donna ln
- CB'S Fence & Decks
- Dandy Handy Man Services5989 Bagdad Dr
- David Vogel Landscape Company4637 TEALTOWN RD
- DAVIES LANDSCAPE & LAWN CARE INC15 Clark rd PO BOX 428737
- DB Lawn & Landscape IncPO Box 58677
- DC Grounds Care5827 Berte
- Dreamscapes Unlimited2501 Swings Corner Pt Isab Rd
- Duebois Seasonal Outdoor Service1542 Corvallis Ave
- Dumpin Dogz2501 Swings Corner Pt Isab Rd
- DustBuster Home Services LLC106 SouthRidge
- Dandy Handy Man Services
- Eagle Residential Services, Inc.8301 Julie Marie Drive
West Chester, Ohio
- Eckert Siding & Remodeling1865 Garrett House Ln
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Engel Home & Lawn Care LLCP.O. Box 11587
- ENTERPRISE LANDSCAPING & TREE MANAGEMENT5964 Roan Rd
- EPIC Landscape and Design LLC.2224 Feldman Ave
- EXTRAORDINARY LAWNCARE LLCPO BOX 345
New Richmond, Ohio
- Ezscapes llc
- Eagle Residential Services, Inc.
- G&A Tree Service3400 River rd.
- George's Tree & Landscaping Services7468 Butler Warren Rd
- Gonzalez Lawn Services, LLCPO Box 443
West Chester, Ohio
- GrassMasters Lawn and Landscaping LLC5985 Heritage Knoll Ter
- GREENLON LAWN CARE SERVICES1920 LOSANTIVILLE AVE
- GROUNDTAKERS INC6229 KINCAID RD
- G&A Tree Service
- H&T Services, LLCPO Box 91
- Hall's Lawn Care1426 Greenbush West Rd
- Handy Headlee's Home RepairP.O. Box 76592
- Hardymans lawn and landscaping3045 n st rt 42
- Harrison's Pro Tree LLC3387 Shaker Rd
- Hayes Tree Service5859 Messmer Hill
- Heitmeyer Handyman5394 Autumn Wood
- Here 2 Help Handyman Services4407 Yacht Haven Way
West Chester, Ohio
- Higher Standards Landscaping216 Cleveland Ave
- Hillside Lawn Care138 Shadow Lake
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
- Hometown Lawn Care4306 Wuebold Ln
- Hometown P & R426 2nd Street
- Howard's Painting & Remodeling2904 wardall ave
- H&T Services, LLC
- Image Landscape and Property Preservation LLC547 Franklin St.
- Image Landscape and Property Preservation LLC
- J&B Royal Renovations2501 Brookside Ave
- Jake of All Trades Lawn Care & Landscaping Svcs.6710 Montgomery Road
- Jake's oddjobs4983 Stillwell Rd
- JB Landscaping12159 Dorset Dr
- JD Dunninaday LandscapesPO Box 8632
- JDS Service Company637 Neave St
- J&B Royal Renovations