What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Hamilton, OH
There are 142 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Hamilton
- Pro Improvement Services, LLCPro improvement services did an amazing job on our exterior painting. They were there when they promised and communication was very good. The house looks great!
- Pierson Professional PaintingVery good quality of painting efforts particular for ceilings, walls, exterior siding and trim. Very thorough on finding damaged siding and expert carpentry to replace.
- Pierson Professional PaintingI hired Pierson Professional Painting to paint the trim around my house. This included 4 wooden gables and four back entry doors. The house has some high areas to paint and they used a lift to reach these areas. This included a chimney. I appreciated this because I am concerned about safety. High quality Sherwin Williams paint was used. The paint job was excellent. Pierson Professional Painters also have the skill to repair problems that were found during painting. They replaced a rotten soffit and some missing shingle molding. They added a piece of missing flashing. Some caulking joints were also removed and replaced. I would hire these painters again. They also cleaned the property before leaving. Good value for the price. I was also given some useful advice regarding my gutters
- NKY Paint ProsNot paint pros was nothing less than wonderful. They did a beautiful job on my exterior that I hired them to come back a few months later to do my interior as well as drywall the garage. They showed complete professionalism, & treated myself & my home with respect. Both jobs was finished prior to the date agreed . As for the price I called around to around 10 professional contractors & everyone bid at least 25% more than them. I am very happy with them all around & would definitely refer them to anyone
- Murrays MansionEverything went very well, I was very pleased with the work and the professionalism. I Would definitely hire again
- Hughbanks RemodelingJosh has worked on our house several times and has never disappointed with his attention to detail and exceptional work quality.
- Hughbanks RemodelingJosh did an absolute INCREDIBLE job with everything we asked of him. It was a huge job with a lot going on and he nailed it! Have actually hired him multiple times after this to do other work for us. He will be our go to guy from here on out!
- Pete Arnold & Co Painting Contractors LTDPete’s crew did an excellent job painting our home. We had used him 12 years ago and the California brand paint finally needed a new paint job. We recommend both. 7/30/21
- Robert Sullivan PaintingRobert and his help showed up every day at the time they said they would (very punctual ) I could tell right away that they were very experienced. They completed each project in a timely manner. they were very polite, courteous, and cleaned up extremely well at the end of each day. If i have any other painting needs, Robert will be my first choic
- Sharp PaintworxIncredible! We were so impressed with Tony and his team. They were professional and finished the job quickly. They communicated well and gave our house a huge transformation. We will hire them again for any painting needs.
House Painters in Hamilton
- Business Description:Custom Colors Painting has over 20 years in business and we specialize in Interior & Exterior residential painting. We also do Drywall Repair, Refinish work along with Deck, Fence, Log Cabin, and Cedar Siding Staining, also we do Pressure Washing and Sealing . Custom Colors Painting emphasizes all prep work so that your paint job will last. We take pride in the work we do as well as customer service.Custom Colors has also been a multi year Super Service Award winning companyRecent Review:When he came for an estimate, Dave Anders of Custom Colors left us with high expectations; his crew exceeded them at every turn. The Highlights 1. Professionalism: Detail-oriented and professional, but not uptight. 2. Dust control: very good 3. Clean-up: every day 4. Noise level: Quiet. Probably the quietest contractors we’ve ever had in our home. 5. Ease of working with: Easy to work with and have in our home 6. Punctuality: showed up on time, all day, every day until the job was complete. 7. They work until the job is complete NOT to a deadline- meaning, if your job takes longer than estimated, it’s because they are being thorough. But they honor the flat rate quoted up front. They don’t cut corners or rush the job to get to the next one- quality is paramount. 8. Cost: Competitive pricing for a top quality job. 9. Value: excellent The Backstory Walking into our new home after closing, we discovered that the sellers painted AROUND the furniture and artwork… in a mismatched shade of the drabbest tan color to boot. Moments later, when we had yet to recover from seeing the furniture and art outlines on the walls, we saw that the drywall job was apparently done at night with the lights off… We knew we needed expert help, as we found ourselves living in the middle of the worst drywall and paint job one could imagine. We began the search. One highly-rated and recommended painter finished his walk-through and advised us to get a drywall contractor in first to do the extensive repairs and then call him in for an estimate for the paint job. Still others left me unconvinced that they could make our drywall nightmares disappear. Enter Dave Anders of Custom Colors. From the first minutes of Dave’s walk-through, I could tell that he is the real deal: competent and professional. He was unfazed by the shape our drywall was in. He discussed his emphasis on prep work as the foundation for a great paint job. He left us with high expectations- and his crew exceeded them at every turn. We were focused on repairs of the obvious cracks and drywall issues. Dave’s crew spent a full week repairing every flaw on our walls. The big stuff- absolutely. But they also inspected the walls, ceilings, crown molding, and trim carefully for more minor damages, and repaired them all. They checked their own work thoroughly, re-doing any areas which didn’t meet their high standards. The net result is that our house underwent a remarkable transformation, like something out of a magazine. Dave and his crew took our drab, dingy, damaged home and made it beautiful. We are already in the process of scheduling them to paint the exterior of our home, and then our finished lower level. The Details Areas painted: Entire main floor of house, approximately 2200 square feet. * Entry way * Sitting room * Living room * Kitchen * Dining area * Laundry/Mudroom * Hallway * Powder Room * Master Suite * Stairwell to second floor * Open stairwell to lower level * Walls, ceilings, doors, baseboards, door trim, french door, fireplace mantel, and built-in bench with shoe cubbies in mudroom. Prep work: The prep work took a full week. The crew found flaws (cracks, holes, damage) we didn’t even know existed. Their mudding technique is superb, and they take great care with dust control. The paint job Due to chemical sensitivities, we needed to specify a particular low-VOC paint (Sherwin-Williams Emerald). Dave and his crew were exceptionally careful with things I hadn’t even thought of, like primer, ultimately using the flat version of our paint as primer with the exception of two small areas of stain that they could not hide without primer. For that area, they used a no-odor, low VOC stain-killing primer, and only after opening windows, and plastic-ing off the doorways. They then painted over it as soon as it was ready, and I suffered no ill effects from that, or any other part of the paint job, due to their careful efforts. The paint job itself is beautiful, and flawless. We have some areas that are a more difficult to paint: they handled them with ease. Their woodwork painting is exceptional: our mantel and french door are beautiful. Our other doors were so ugly we had originally said no to painting them as we thought they were hopeless, and planned to replace them. When we saw how beautifully they painted our walls, we asked Dave about the doors. He assured us they could paint them- so we had them paint the doors as well. The paint job is beautiful- the doors look brand new, and so much nicer than before, with none of the sagging or running of paint we have seen on painted doors before. They are very careful with examining their own work to find the touch-up areas. We have found nothing needing touch-up or re-do since they left- a first for us. We are not easy to impress with paint jobs: we have had painters over the years who have ranged from ok to reasonably good, but non who were impressive. My husband had worked his way through college painting, so he has skills, and knows the difference between a good paint job and an excellent one. We’d all but given up on ever finding truly excellent painters- until Dave and his crew at Custom Colors transformed our home. We cannot praise them highly enough, and we are looking forward to our exterior paint job with them. A note on color selection: Previously, I have not been good at picking interior colors that complement the fixed elements in the rooms, and that flow together from room to room. It wasn’t until we sold our last house, that I began to understand this concept, when realtors told me that our bedroom colors clashed from the viewpoint of the hallway, and we’d need to repaint all the bedrooms before we could list our house. For this paint job, I took some time to read some blogs as well as interior design magazines. I looked at hundreds of paint sample chips. I learned that to have a truly beautiful home, one that looks like it stepped out of the pages of House Beautiful, the wall colors must complement the fixed elements in the rooms (floors, cabinets, etc) as well as the furnishings. Choose the colors that complement those elements, and the rooms will look beautiful. Another crucial element is ceilings, doors, and trim. The stark white ceilings in so many homes do not complement wall colors well. While often overlooked by the average homeowner, one look at real estate listings online will demonstrate how prominent ceilings appear in room photos. Ceilings with stark white “ceiling white” paint stick out like a sore thumb. Comparing these photos to ones in interior design magazines, you’ll see that many designers love and frequently use a white by Benjamin Moore called White Dove (Decor White). A similar, slightly warmer white by Sherwin Williams is Alabaster. We chose SW Alabaster for our ceilings, trimwork, built-ins, and doors. This white complemented both warm and cool tone colors and looks more elegant and refined. The stark “ceiling white” that had been on our ceilings, trim, and doors clashed with our warm-toned floors and also clashed with the warmer-toned colors we chose. While not clashing with the cooler toned colors, the stark white did not complement or enhance those colors in any fashion. The ceilings and trim made all the difference. The colors we chose (all Farrow-Ball colors color matched by Sherwin-Williams) all looked beautiful - but looked even better when the ceilings and trim were painted. This was the element that truly makes our rooms look like something out of an interior design magazine. For our walls, all of the colors we chose were Farrow-Ball colors, color-matched by Sherwin-Williams. All but one color (Sudbury Gold) were spot on, but we liked Sherwin-Williams version of the color, and decided to move forward with it. I had quart samples from Sherwin Williams for the color matches and painted poster boards (2x4) to use as swatches to compare with furniture, floors, cabinets, in different lights throughout the day and on sunny versus cloudy days. This is an important step in choosing color. We did not choose our white from Farrow-Ball as whites are the hardest to color match exactly, and you can get some unwanted undertones popping out (green, mint, yellow, purple, pink….) so we chose our white from Sherwin Williams. SW Alabaster is a warm, almost off-white that “reads” white against both warm and cool-toned colors. It has very SLIGHT yellow undertones, so against a bright white it will look creamy (not yellow), but against colors, warm and cool, it looks white. For color-flow throughout the home, it is hard to beat Farrow-Ball colors. Their palette is limited - 132 colors (including whites) in their standard collection along with 8 new colors in their California collection. Additionally, most of their colors are muted with the addition of grey or brown- this is the key that makes all the colors coordinate and flow throughout the home. We chose a range of warm and cool colors, and they all go well together. To help make sure of this, the poster board swatches were laid out together with the colors from adjacent rooms next to each other. This allowed us to see the color flow. My husband was a die-hard neutral paint colors lover before this paint project. So much so that we have always had neutral colors in the main areas of our homes for over 20 years. Now, we’ll never go back to neutrals. The difference with colors that complement the furniture and fixed elements is transformational, and well worth the work of choosing the colorsJoyce B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Since 2002, we have been specializing in new construction and remodeling services, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Couldn't recommend Remark enough. Our project manager was very attentive to what we wanted and had a quick turnaround on the project and things are beautiful. We would absolutely hire Remark again for future projects.Tony C.
- Business Description:Get your project done today, interior painting, exterior painting, wall patches, water damage, residential as well as commercial. You name it, we do it. Our expert painters are ready to work with you as soon as you give us a call or email us for a quoteRecent Review:It went real well. They was in and out within 8 hrs. They did great work. I’m going to hire them again in the near future.Antonio c.
- Business Description:Hatton Quality Painting has 30+ years of residential & commercial interior & exterior painting, pressure washing, drywall repair, wallpaper removal, gutter cleaning, deck maintenance & staining, mildew removal, and vinyl siding painting! We are a 10 time Super Service Award Winner because we always give an honest price, preform quality work and take care of our customersRecent Review:Their work is absolutely beautiful and totally perfect. I would give them 6 stars if I could! That they could do the job that they did, in the time that they did it, and for less $ than other painters (by far)...seriously, they can't be beat. I will definitely use them againBeth D.
- Business Description:COVID 19 update: Interior estimates along with cleaning and painting are still being done by our company. Please don’t be afraid to reach out and give us a call or message. Cleaning surfaces and using masks are mandatory for the company representatives . Thank you.. By starting out in apartments and condominiums Ihave built my quality to a high end polish. Having a BFA in art gives me a insight to color and texture. I do color consulting and advise ideas, also doing faux finish. Give me you..Recent Review:Denny painting did a wonderful job. They were very professional. If I have another painting project at the home. I will not hesitate to call Denny’s R painting . The workmanship was A one .Timothy W.
- Business Description:We offer exterior and interior painting services and kitchen cabinets refinish. We provide free estimates. We are trustworthy, committed and will finish the job only when you are 100% satisfied. We offer fast turn around on estimates and will be able to execute your job within a two weeks window from your acceptance. We are an owner operated national franchiseRecent Review:It went perfect. Their pricing was good. They had a great quality of work. They had a good customer service. They were very professional.Shannon W.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company with over 15 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in handyman work, carpentry, painting, flooring, drywall, maid service and a variety of related services and repair projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forwa..Recent Review:The workers performed the job in an expedient manner, however I was a bit surprised that while the painters removed old chipped paint, they did not fill in and smooth the surface. I was told that that would have cost extra. I would have liked to have been given the option to have that done. Now I have to do it myself. Also painters should always cover the landscaping. Other than this the job was satisfactory.dawn b.
- Business Description:Quality full service painting company providing all necessary services from preparation to completion of interior and exterior painting projects.Recent Review:My dark brown cabinets are now bright, white and beautiful thanks to Nick and Dan who did a wonderful job. They are pleasant professional painters who always arrived on time and took care of everything.Jeanne S.
- Business Description:Morris Home Improvements is an interior/exterior home and commercial painting company within the greater Cincinnati area. We work with only the best quality paints and stains to provide your home or business the upgrade it deserves. With fair prices and quality painters, you can be sure the job is completed to your satisfactionRecent Review:It was excellent. He did a great job. He was on time. He was very professional. Overall product looked amazing.Nick M.
- Business Description:We are currently booking work for the new year, interiors and exteriors schedule early we fill up fast.Recent Review:Chad and his crew were very professional. They made sure I was satisfied with the work, and they cleaned up after the job was done. Chad left the paint for any touch up work and told me to call if there was any touch up work that needed to be done. He would come back and put on another coat. Our porch had not been painted in years and now it looks so prettyJohn H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Seven Mile
- Liberty Township
- West Chester
exterior painters in Hamilton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cincy Deck Pros LLC44 Deerfield Dr
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC6642 Manila Rd
- 180 Home Design328 Mcclure Rd
- 1st In Home Improvements
- 2 brothers
- 2 me and a hammer
- 25th Hour AssociatesPO Box 15952
- 360 Painting of Cincinnati10911 Yorkway Ln
- 365 Renovations, LLC5322 Arborcrest Ct
West Chester, Ohio
- 4 Dry Out Inc3320 Creek Rd
- Cincy Deck Pros LLC
- A & D Painting and Home Improvements3161 Place St
- A AFFORDABLE APPLIANCE REPAIR2608 Barthas Pl
- A E Fickert2908 Springboro Rd W
- A Nail In Time Construction & Remodeling
- A New Look4615 North Ridge Dr.
- A Notch Above Remodeling Co.104 Lawndale Ave. B
- A Plus A Exteriors Roofing Inc8212 Nash Rd
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A SOUTHERN SUBURBS PAINTING CO15 Willow Dr
- A touch of grey Painting3519 Debolt Rd
- A&B Contracting 9603 Lackawana Ct
West Chester, Ohio
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- A-PLUS CONCRETE & EXCAVATION3875 CLIFTON AVE
- Abdon Services933 Pribble Circle
- Able Custom Painting3300 cozy camp rd
- Above & Beyond Remodeling4310 Carter Ave
- Above & Beyond Roofing Masters LLC1170 Kahn Ave
- Absolute Glass LLC607 Spring St. D
- Absson Construction & Maintenance225 Main St
- ACE PAINTING2818 LAFEUILLE AVE
- Aced5922 Country View Dr
- Adam & Sons Painting
- Adkins McGee Custom Painting919 RoseTree Ln
- ADRC Services3965 Poole rd
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Advanced Home Solutions7901 Marcia Dr
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- Advantage Roofing5706 Carthage Avenue
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- Affiliated Contracting Consultants, Inc8900 Eagleview Dr #12
West Chester, Ohio
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- Affordable Maintenance Plus Painting LLC5 Faye Dr
Taylor Mill, Kentucky
- agoodpainter.com310 Nightwind Dr.
- Aim Construction Incpo box 118
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- All American Painting & Pressure Cleaning LLC9907 Man O War Cir
- All Around Joe LLC5946 Woodspoint Dr
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- Allure Residential & Commercial Inc8401 Claude-Thomas Rd Ste 2
- AMBASSADOR PAINTING8330 LANDMARK CT UNIT 103
West Chester, Ohio
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION9900 Sullivan Rd
- American Construction And Remodeling Specialist1658 Mosley Dr.
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Visionary560 S State St.
- American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati8892 Beckett Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Americaspaints1557 Jefferson ave.
- Andy Bixby Home Improvement & Design, Inc.6406 Edwardsville Rd
- Andy Pitzer Painting LLCPO Box 110
- Andys handyman service 160 SW 15th St
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- APPLY RITE4419 Linden Ave
- Appropriate Janitorial LLC3202 Colerain Ave
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Arnolds Home Improvement1770 Tremainsville Rd
- Around the Clock Painting146 Market St
- Around the House Carpentry3 Woodmoss Dr 2B
- Around The Way Painting1419 Kingsley Avenue
- ART EVANS SONS PAINTING CONTRS3701 RIGGS RD
- Artisan Decorative Painting6011 Bridgeton Manor Dr
- Artisan Handyman Services8036 Hetzler Rd
- Artisan Tile & Remodeling3918 Pattison St
- Ashford Enterprises7791 Joan Drive
West Chester, Ohio
- Ask & I painting
- ASPINWALL PAINTING3949 LOVELL AVE
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- At Your Service Roofing and Remodeling6064 Branch Hill Guinea Pike
- Athens Painting301 South High Street
Rising Sun, Indiana
- Aultz Premier Painting5796 Newtonsville Hutchinson Rd.
- AW Painting & Coating5756 Hazel Dr
- A & D Painting and Home Improvements
- B & B PAINTING2870 BUTTERWICK DR
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- B & E Decorating Ctr3712 Winston Ave
- B & T Construction2989 W. Lwr. Springboro Rd
- B A S CONSTRUCTION LLC5581 GARRETT DR
- B B Services2743 Alexandria Avenue
- B&C Painting
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- B'BOYS HOME CENTER10173 B MCCAULY RD
- B-RYE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS2847 Rochester ave
- Backyard Assembly Company 404 Park Dr Unit B
- Baker Home Improvement & Landscaping
- Barker Roofing33 Donald Dr. 1
- BARRETT PAINTING & DECORATING5222 BRIAR RIDGE DR
- Bates Custom Stone & Home Services1760 Hunters Trace
- BATTAGLIA CONSTRUCTION4731 RABBIT HASH RD
- Baxter Custom Builders8252 E MAin St
- BAYNUM PAINTING INC942 Saratoga St
- Beamer Heating & Cooling126 South 2nd Street 2201
- Beatrice Home Improvement Llc5589 Autumn Wynd Ln
- B & B PAINTING