Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Gallipolis, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Gallipolis
- Pure RenovationsThe roof was completed in 1 day and the ceiling leak in 2 days due to dry time. I am highly satisfied with both results. The crew was polite, professional, cleaned up after the jobs were complete, and the workmanship for both jobs were at an experienced level!
- Integrity Home ExteriorsEven though Integrity wasn’t the successful bidder, Scott represents Integrity well. Scott is very knowledgeable and courteous.
- Hoffman Construction Co IncWe hired them a long time ago through one of the deals, they're very responsive, and call back promptly. There was a disagreement about how the deck was to be fixed, and he resolved it. Even though it took forever to get it done because of the weather, we're pleased with his work.
- Got A Guy LLCQuality of work was great and customer service was on point. Shane and his workers were respectful and they cleaned up daily which is nice considering the mess that is made during any renovation.
- Do It All ConstructionChad accompanied his crew everyday. They worked consistently and finished the project in a timely fashion. Workers were polite and friendly. Chad was thoughtful and offered suggestions, ideas and good advice. His crew cleaned up everyday when they quit. His charges were fair and slightly less than his original estimate
- Custom Touch HomesCustom Touch did a wonderful job on both projects. The work was completed quickly and accurately. The workers were very easy to talk to and consious of the cleaniness of their work area, which was appreciated. Drop clothes were laid and clean up was done every day. They never left a mess at the end of the day. All of the work was completed as promised and they went above and beyond to meet our needs. From the very beginning, suggestions were made from the experienced contractor that really helped make my thoughts come full circle. The overall experience that I had with this company was wonderful
- DB Complete ConstructionThis company was subcontracted by my contractor to do the roof replacement. They were very careful to cover all my landscaping and protect it during the process. They removed all the old roofing and installed new. Very prepared with all they could possibly need. Even when a couple small places turned up requiring wood sheeting to be replaced, they had materials with them to do the repair. They did a wonderful job. They cleaned up very well afterwards. I would definitely recommend them
- GREG MARTIN CONSTRUCTION LTDGreg was very professional. He was extremely helpful in picking out the cabinets, flooring, and countertops. He was also very helpful and accommodating when we bought the appliances. The job was done completely and in a timely manner. Greg's crew was neat and cleaned up after each days work. I am extremely happy with the work done by Greg Martin construction
- Bobcat Excavating & Construction IncOverall it went very well. The project took a total of 5 days (two were only half days due to scheduling of the concrete delivery and the final day was only half day due to completion). They arrived promptly each day with plenty of water for themselves since the weather was very hot and humid. They were polite and patient with my many questions and concerns. Even to the point of agreeing to fix the broken neck of my concrete goose! There were usually 3 workers each day-with the exception of the day of concrete pouring-when there were 7 workers. The additional workers were skilled in concrete working and finishing. The first 1 and 1/2 days were devoted to demolishing the old steps and sidewalk and the creation and set-up of the area for the new steps and sidewalk. The third day was devoted to the pouring, leveling, and creation of the steps and sidewalk. The last day and 1/2 was devoted to touch-up work on the steps and sidewalk, re-installing the house siding, landscaping and clean-up. We paid half of the fee after the completion of the first day and the rest when the project was fully completed. There were a couple of stumbling blocks-one side of the form for the steps blew out during the concrete pouring resulting in the right of the steps not being at an exactly 90 degree angle and the stencil on the sides and front of the steps did not work out exactly as planned-but not to the extent that I would think of the project as failed. We are very happy with the end result and have received compliments from everyone who was seen the finished product. We would definately hire them for future projects
- Davis Prof, Home Maint, repairs, and InstalationSo far everything has gone very well! We are very happy with the promptness, workmanship, advice, and reasonable cost of the work. Does a reasonable cleanup job after he is finished. He is also very personable!
Contractors in Gallipolis
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement wallsJohn B.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge RoaRecent Review:We were extremely happy with the service, installation and quality provided by Pella of McMurray. We dealt with Rob Culbertson. Rob was superb to deal with in many aspects. I highly recommend selecting Rob to handle your needs. The installers were professional, respectful and diligent. They worked hard under cold conditions. They were cognizant of their cleanliness too and swept up frequently. The fiberglass windows and doors look great and I examined them thoroughly. My neighbors have been complimentary too. Try Rob Culbertson and Pella of McMurray for your needsChristopher W.
- Business Description:All Pro Roofing and Restoration offers professional services specializing in insurance restoration. We help homeowners/business owners through insurance claims process and all the steps in restoring the property back to or better than what it was before. Unlike most contractors, we make sure our work is up to state code and our estimates work primarily off of the insurance adjusters estimate so that nothing is left out. We have been in business for over 10 years now serving the tristate area.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Very bad. The work performed was not per our agreement. 1. Roof lines do not match to existing structure per our agreement. 2. Numerous "Shiners's"(explosed roofing nails in water channels). This will result in a leaking roof. 3. One 12'X24' wall close to 1" out of square. 4. They cut the wall 2X4's too short which caused gaps in floor 5. They damaged the existing roof when they "stuffed" the new shingles under the old ones. 6. The roofing merge to the existing roof is not done correctly 7. The LP siding was stapled on. According to the LP company, you must use nails or the warranty is nullified. 8. Since the roofing is not installed correctly the shingle warranty is nullified. 9. I have emailed, sent text's and left John Sheanshang voice messages with zero response. I have given him plenty of opportunity to make it right. He was not at the job site when the job was completed. I looked his son straight in the eye before payment and asked if the issues would be taken care of and he said yes. Not a good way to handle business. In addition I gave an extra $50 for the crewMike M.
- Business Description:Remoding homes interior and extrerior
- Business Description:New construction and renovations.
- Business Description:We are a small family ran business employing up to 10 employees during busy months. We have subcontractors that we also work closely with to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Business Description:DRT LLC / DWB Improvements is an Ohio based General Builder/Contractor that enjoys helping people complete their construction needs. We offer free, honest inspections and would love to assist you. Our staff is talented, certified and licensed to fix your issue from start to finish
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Point Pleasant
- Gallipolis Ferry
- Rio Grande
- Crown City
- New Haven
- Oak Hill
- Kitts Hill
general contractors in Gallipolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Adkins Construction2112 Mt Tabor Rd
- AJR Painting7849 Ninevah Rd
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC10359 reservoir road
- All Pro Roofing and Restoration 502 Solida Rd
South Point, Ohio
- Alternative Building Concepts Inc4341 Rt 60 E Ste 187
Huntington, West Virginia
- Adkins Construction
- CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION COPO Box 128
- CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION CO
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Pella Windows and Doors3150 Washington Road
- Pella Windows and Doors
- schreck s handyman svc477 Grand St
- Seamless Restoration5345 N Winthrop Ave A2
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- schreck s handyman svc
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence