Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Gallipolis, OH
There are 8 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Gallipolis
- Seagate Roofing and WaterproofingSeagate waterproofed 3 of my basement walls on the outside. They were great at answering my questions and explaining what they would be doing and why. The crew performed fast, quality work and cleaned up afterwards.
- Pioneer Basement SolutionsWent very well. Good hard workers and polite. I felt the price was fair and would definitely use or recommend them again.
- Ohio Basement SystemsThe crew arrived on time and worked until job was finished. They were careful to limit dust to work area, and sealed everything off with plastic sheeting. Did a great job and cleaned up the area well when completed. Marcus's crew was great, and we are pleased with the company and employees who helped us
- Ohio Basement AuthoritySteven Richardson was friendly and professional. He readily answered questions and provided information. Mr. Richardson did not mind my watching him and learning about what he was doing. It was a very positive experience.
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Ohio Basement AuthorityIt went very well. The crew was polite and professional. Where there were deviations from the description that the salesman gave us, they were explained satisfactorily.
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - ColumbusIt was exceptionally done. They explained everything they were going to do and made sure i knew what was going to happen. They worked fast and were extremely professional
- Ohio Basement AuthorityI had a damp crawl space and worked through the various options and liked the OhioBasementAuthority method of encapsulation the best. The crew that did the encapsulation (Jose A, Sergio, and Ivan), although young, worked together like seasoned veterans. Each person knew what their job was at each stage of the encapsulation and the work flowed smoothly and professionally. They kept the job site clean and hustled when hauling the supplies, tools and trash to/from the truck. The final product was just what I expected and looks just like the pictures of completed jobs from the website
- Warm and Dry LTDWarm and dry did great work on my older basement. They fixed the cracks and bowing in the basement walls. Now my basement is waterproof and my family can enjoy the extra living space. Highly recommend
- Stay Dry Waterproofing - ColumbusIt was excellent. They explained everyrhing to understanding. Gave a time table of how it would go anf followed through
Basement Waterproofers in Gallipolis
- Business Description:Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additio..Recent Review:I did not consider for deck job as we had work done by them previously. First of all, they contract out the work without telling you. The did a good job on the foundation. The work that was required after the foundation, such as the yard, was terrible. They would not take responsibility for shoddy work, said they did all they could do and would not return any further callstina w.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help cust..Recent Review:Very well! Very professional group. Atilio, Brayan, Jose, and Josh were great to work with!PETER M R.
- Business Description:Mid-State Basement Systems is dedicated to providing basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, and foundation repair services that cannot be beaten anywhere else. From our transferable, warrantied solutions to our exceptional customer service, you can have full confidence in our team from start to finish! We offer time-tested solutions for wet basements, cracked foundations, and nasty crawl spaces, all installed with expertise and care. Mid-State Basement Systems aims to improve the lives o..Recent Review:Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value I took multiple bids on my basement project across basement companies in Columbus. Mid state basement systems had the best and most fair pricing. They did not use any scare tactics and were upfront and honest. They were also the only company to use a laser level and show me the sag difference in my joists that I was experiencing. I hired mid-state basement systems to do crawl space support and repair on my load bearing wall in my basement. MY PROBLEM WAS UNIQUE AS LOAD BEARING WALLS NORMALLY DO NOT NEED TO BE REPAIRED LIKE THIS! At first, it was not level upon completion (BARELY 1/8 INCH OFF) in ONE spot and I let my sales rep Jiovanni know. the team came back out within 48 hrs and adjusted everything and let me take a look at it. They did a fantastic job. The installation crew even wiped down my floors for me after they were done! They were so polite, and respectful and made sure there was no damage to anything as they were moving steel beams to my basement ( my fridge was an object in the way to the basement door ) Do not let competitors make you question the validity of this business. they were fantastic. Rating of sales 5/5 Rating of the installation crew 5/5 Rating of management 5/5 Rating of mid-state as a company : 10/5 I do not believe I would have received this level of responsiveness of any of the competitors. I would choose mid-state basements for any basement project I had. Please use my review to know that mid-state basement systems will do the job the right way and how you need it to be done. In my experience, they offer the most fair pricinglindsay p.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out a..Recent Review:It went smoothly exactly as Paul described the job. His crew installed a sump pump and ensured in drained to the curb. The crew replaced the drain run to the curb and dug around the existing bushes. The crew also connected the the roof downspout to the run to the curb.The crew installed a perforated pipe in a trench which created a floating basement floor on 3 sides of the basement. (the 4th wall was not necessary since was an interior wall.) They concreted over the pipe with a gap to the wall. they repaired and painted the basement wallsJohn B.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Reed's, Inc. provides healthy home solutions, such as sprayfoam and all other types of insulation, as well as basement and crawlspace waterproofing. Our solutions will make your home healthier, more comfortable, and more energy-efficient. We have been an owner-operated business for over 30 years. Reed's is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of serv..Recent Review:They were spectacular, outstanding. They were courteous and clean. I can't say enough good things about them. I would highly recommend them.Holly B.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:March 2020 I hired Mike Montgomery of BPG to inspect cracks in my basement wall and make recommendations of how to fix it. The inspection and report went fine. Mike found another wall that needed to be attached to the ceiling joist. He offered to do a design for $420. I accepted with the thought that the design would be representative in value to what I was paying. Mike provided a stock drawing where he changed three dimensions based on calculations that he made. This work probably took him about 15 minutes to complete. I felt the design was worth no more than $100. Mike and BPG disagreed with me and thought that the design was worth the $420. Mike did take the time to discuss this with me. The BPG claims manager did not take the time to call me, but sent me an email instead. Since I agreed to pay this amount up front, I went ahead and paid the bill. Be wary before asking them to provide you with a design, although the inspection and report were very good. June 2020 Even though I wrote a negative review, Mike answered addition questions that I had on multiple occasions as I fully exposed the walls and learned the extent of the damage. The fee to perform the inspection and write the report was well worth the money. Mike knows what he is doing and is very professional. He even recommended the contractor who I found to be the lowest cost and most knowledgeablePaula S.
- Business Description:As a multi year Super Service Award winner with over 100 years of combined experience, StayDry is the standard-bearer for basement waterproofing, crawl space waterproofing, foundation repair, and similar services for homeowners and businesses. Our expert contractors take pride in their workmanship, and they’ll educate you on the different approaches to eliminate leaks in your foundation and keep your basement safe from water damage. We’re so confident in our abilities that we’ll offer you a f..Recent Review:Such hacks! They will hillbilly it up real good for ya, but if you want it done right the first time or at all look elsewhere! I was initially impressed with the owner David Brown who came out to give me an estimate. He was very respectful and didn’t try to up-sell me, but it was all down hill after that. I decided to have my existing sump pump replaced and have a battery backup pump installed with a “pump spy” smart outlet. Pam said the installer would show up at 9am and have no problem being done by the time I had to leave for work at noon. I asked Pam if they would clean out my sump pit that had probably never been cleaned before installing the new pumps or if that was something I needed to do. I was assured that the installer would bring a shop vac and do that for me. On 03/01/21 an installer that I thought was “Perry” since that was the name on the side of his truck, showed up. Turns out he was just driving Perry’s old truck. Anyway, their installer showed up and started taking things apart, but then had to leave for I think a check valve. He returned and assembled everything, but it wouldn’t fit in my pit, so he had to take it back apart and re-assemble everything. Turns out my old discharge pipe was plugged up with rusty crud. The installer said he would get some “Iron Out” for me. At this point I asked again if my pit would be cleaned since I didn’t want all that crud going through my new pumps etc. He said he would, but in the end he never did. He ended up telling me that the pit was fine and anything in there was hard and couldn’t be cleaned off, which was totally not true. I also never saw any “Iron Out” that he said he would leave for me and that I could use periodically. Since the installer unplugged the pipe the new pump moved water out the discharge a lot better and it was splashing back outside where it went into my buried line. I attached a hose so that it discharged out into the yard instead of splashing back near the house. The installer told me he would just stick a pipe farther down into the opening. I questioned how the water would escape if it needed to and was assured it would be fine. Well after I checked what he did I saw that now the water was spraying back against the house. I headed downstairs to tell him and he said, that he realized this too once water started running down my basement wall behind my electric box, which fried the “pump spy” smart outlet he had installed. He had to call and have someone bring him out a new smart outlet. He didn’t offer to help set up the app or smart outlet, but I eventually had to call “pump spy” to have the first smart outlet I set up removed from the app, which the company said contacting them was the only way to do that. Since things are such a giant mess I called my work and was able to use a personal day. I told the installer that I had taken the day off work now and that there was no rush, so he could take his time and do the job right. Spoiler, he didn’t do it right. When he said he was finished I had to ask him to secure the discharge pipe somehow between the pumps and where it went through the wall, which he did with some metal banding. This is also when I was told the pit didn’t need to be cleaned. Later once the water had a chance to settle I noticed tons of sludge, slime and chunks of debris still in the pit and the walls of the pit hadn’t even been attempted to be cleaned. I knew the brown on the pit just wiped off because I had already wiped off what I could reach. Also somewhere around the check valve was leaking and dripping down the pipe. The battery backups and all the cords and wires were left in a giant tangled pile. Zero effort was put into making anything look decent. Since it was after 6pm or something I ended up getting Stay Dry’s main number and they said it wasn’t an emergency and they would leave a message for Lansing Stay Dry. So at noon the next day I hadn’t heard anything, so I had to call them. They said they would send someone out with a shop vac this time to clean the pit and fix the leak, but it wouldn’t be until Thursday. On 03/04/21 at 10am someone shows up. As I’m putting my mask on I try to nicely say something like “Are we supposed to wear masks?” to which I am told “I don’t wear masks”. So the person they sent to redeem themselves after the circus on day 1 is someone who refuses to wear a mask in customer homes during a pandemic. Got it. This guy does take some Iron out and after I give him a brush (since he didn’t bring one or any rags or anything) scrubs the pit a little bit, sucks a little bit out with the shop vac and tightens up some connections around the check valve. The pit does look better and he leaves the rest of the Iron Out. He tells me the check valve area is leaking because the pipe is crooked and that he’s going to take the battery’s that I spent lots of time tidying up and move them against the pipe to steady it. I told him that’s how the installer on day 1 left the pipe, and that I had to ask him to even secure it with the metal banding. I went and got a cement block out of the garage to place against the pipe to steady it instead of moving everything I had cleaned up already. I also laid down cardboard and plastic on the floor, since none of these guys wear boot covers or clean up the water and mess and I was sick of cleaning up. He says there was an option for a new pit and cover that would secure the pipe. I was never offered or told about these options until now. Guess what? The next day I see the check valve is STILL LEAKING! I contact Pam and she says they will send out “Perry”, the real Perry who “manages the crews”. I’m confused thinking they’re sending the same guy from day 1. When the real Perry comes out on 03/10/21 he explains about someone else driving his old truck. I think he said his name was “John?”. Anyway, Perry, puts on boot covers and a mask which is nice. He looks at the check valve and says “This isn’t even one of our check valves” and seems to insinuate that something fishy was maybe up. I told him “That is the check valve your guy installed.” Maybe he just ran to the hardware store to get on when he realized he didn’t have one on his truck or something? Perry replaces the check valve and the pipe is crooked again, but not as crooked as the first installer (John?) left it. I say how the no-mask installer said if it’s crooked it will leak and Perry says that’s not true, and I guess he was right. It is no longer leaking. So finally after 3 tries, this company was able to sort of pull off the job. It felt like they put the bare minimum of effort into trying to fix their mistakes or make me happy. Since nobody was returning my calls I tried calling the owners cell number that was on the card he left when he came for the estimate. He sent me straight to voicemail and I immediately received a call from Pam. I would never use this company again and wanted to share my experience with them. There was so much they did wrong that I’m sure I’ve left some things outJason A.
- Business Description:We don't use sub-contractors. We resolve any and all foundation issues as well as complete wall re-builds. We offer 0% financing and accept all major credit cards. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and have a budget to meet everyone's needs. We also offer an "apples to apples" low price guarantee and will meet or beat any competitor's price
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Gallipolis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alford Home Solutions Inc6316 Maccorkle Ave SW
Saint Albans, West Virginia
- Alford Home Solutions Inc
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.2110 Copley Rd.
- E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- Jones Contracting & Construction
- Lima Home Improvement Co2001 W Hume Rd
- Lima Home Improvement Co
- MARCO CONCRETE LIFTING406 MACCORKLE AVE
Saint Albans, West Virginia
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
- Mid-State Basement System2219 Westbrooke Dr Suite E6
- Minerton General Contracting4355 Jisco west rd
- MOMPER INSULATION2431 W MAIN ST
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Monarch Construction Inc.2705 Morning Star Ct
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- MARCO CONCRETE LIFTING
- Ohio Basement Authority2421 McGaw Rd
- Ohio Basement Authority
- Powerpro1031 dodd st
- Stay Dry Basement Waterproofing Inc4600 N Grand River Ave Ste F
- Stay Dry Basement Waterproofing Inc