Dealing with home repair emergencies can be a stressful process. If you’ve never been faced with one of these issues before, you might be unsure about what you need to do. This guide breaks down how to deal with four common emergencies.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Dover, OH
There are 12 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Dover
- D SQUARED CONSTRUCTIONSmooth transaction. Prompt service. Got back with me same day!!! We all need this service. May God bless them all. Very friendly made me feel like family.
- Shelton's Handyman Electrical Plumbing ServicesHe was a delight, his work was professional and cost was great, he has knowledge of a lot of things and is very precise and has work ethics. Wish he were still around this area, I would hire him for other things that need repair . Very reliable and responsible.
- D SQUARED CONSTRUCTIONWe are very happy with the remodel of our hall bathroom.They were very responsive to our timeline their work is very good.
- J & P PlumbingJason showed up on time, very personable, friendly & professional. He cleaned up after himself, he had the work done in the time he quoted, that included having to run & get a part. He answered some of my questions about other types of work he does. He was good on his word and did NOT charge a penny over price quoted on the phone. Also backs up his work with the understanding, if a problem would arise, he gave a time frame on my receipt he would come back & fix. I have used the sink on/off all day, seems to be fine! Thanks Jason. Hope to call in a few months for some additional HVAC work! Ladies, Jason is honest & you would not have to worry about having him in your house. K
- Moser Home Improvement and RepairExcellent! Mr Moser did a GREAT job! He gave me advice regarding my kitchen and did exactly what I wanted done!! He cleaned up each day! Highly recommend his work!!
- Moser Home Improvement and RepairGreat job! Easy to work with. Great attention to detail. Very knowledgeable and provided helpful input to create the bathroom we had envisioned.
- Drains&ExcavationServicesIt went perfect , I called on a tuesday night and Kody came the next day and within an hour He diagnosed the problem and gave me a quote. Finished in a timely manner and did a great job with the clean up! Very impressed overall . Would recommend to everyone ! Fair prices , very friendly , and most of all got my plumbing working !
- Drains&ExcavationServicesDrains and excavation services did an amazing job fixing my drainage issue so fast and very affordable! We will use them for all our needs! Great guys and great company!
- Drains&ExcavationServicesYou will not find a nicer group of guys! They do great work for a great price! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
- Drains&ExcavationServicesMy septic was backing up inside my house and drains and excavation services were there and fixed the problem in no time. And for a great price! They had great attitudes and were very professional too. 10/10 will call them again for for any future problems!
Last update on August 24, 2022
Plumbers in Dover
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Several times a year, customers with clogged sewers find out someone else should foot the plumbing bill. Find out why in case the same thing happens to you.
If you're looking to hire a mobile home plumbing expert, these are the questions to ask, red flags to look for, and steps to take after the job is done.
Find Plumbers in
- New Philadelphia,
- Mineral City,
- Beach City,
- East Sparta,
- Walnut Creek,
- Port Washington,
- East Canton,
Plumbers in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Team Plumbing5156 Washington Rd
Albany, Ohio 45710
- All Type Heating & Cooling, Electrical, Plumbing5201 Tuscarawas St W
Canton, Ohio 44708
- Allen Plumbing and Maintenance1060 Military Rd
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- Alustrius Design & Remodeling205 55th St NW
North Canton, Ohio 44720
- Ayers Mechanical Group LLC222 N Market St
Van Wert, Ohio 45891
- A Team Plumbing
- Easton Water Solutions LLC1040 South Main St
Bellefontaine, Ohio 43311
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Easton Water Solutions LLC
- Fry Heating & Cooling8536 Reed Rd NW
Strasburg, Ohio 44680
- Fry Heating & Cooling
- Hartville Hardware1315 Edison St NW
Hartville, Ohio 44632
- Heck Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning981 S Morgan St
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa 51246
- House Master Home Inspections1734 Forest Hills Cir
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- Hughes Quality Expressions1991 Linwood Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43207
- Husband 4 HirePO Box 2026
Weirton, West Virginia 26062
- Hartville Hardware
- Marble And Granite City24137 West 111th Street
Naperville, Illinois 60564
- Maz Contracting128 S Shadylane Dr
East Liverpool, Ohio 43920
- McIntire Plumbing Inc842 Cookson Ave SE
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
- Monroe Heating & AirPO Box 344
Toronto, Ohio 43964
- Mountaineer Mechanical Co2920 Welch Rd
Little Hocking, Ohio 45742
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Mid-Ohio945 N Trimble Rd
Mansfield, Ohio 44906
- Marble And Granite City
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Usawaterproofing1632 Enterprise Pkwy
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
Plumbers that service Dover
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.