If you’re looking to add a touch of elegance to your home, you might consider installing marble flooring. Before you set your heart on Calacatta marble, find out what marble floor costs to budget for based on the type, size, and design.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Dover, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Dover
- Laid & Paid Flooring LLCThe work was done to perfection. No cutting corners. Kept everything cleaned up as the work was being done. They made sure I was satisfied with the work. Very friendly and honest. We highly recommend them.
- Laid & Paid Flooring LLCSmooth as silk. Attention to detail was above and beyond. They cleaned up every little scrap and speck of dust. They will be my FIRST call when I do the remaining rooms
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCReally well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.
- Jim Carver & Sonsthe salesman and the installers were awesome! the installers did very clean work,very informative and knowledgable. we've used carver and sons numerous times in the last 23 years on our home improvements,they have always done great work and obviously continue to do so. GREAT JOB!
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Mahan Design & RemodelWe called Jay panicked due to our carpet being ruined due to a leak in our new house. He knew we were under a time crunch and needed ASAP. Jay and his crew tore out all of the carpet and pad in our dining room and living room and installed new flooring. While he was here, I told him I wasn’t a fan of the existing trim in those rooms. It would not match my new flooring. He took out the trim and put in a more classier trim that they painted for me. While on the job, my husband complained of a door that he didn’t care for in our hallway entryway and the narrowness of the entryway. Jay took out the door and made the entryway bigger for us which we absolutely love. My husband also told him about the small fruit tree in the front that was attracting ants and some neglected bushes that were out of co trim and needed to be removed. The next to last day of scheduled job, Jay showed up with trailer and equipment to remove tree and bushes for my husband. Him and his crew not only fixed our floors, but all of the add one we gave him during the process. We were more than comfortable leaving Jay and his crew alone at our house if necessary. Would definitely recommend Jay and hire him again if we needed anything done in the future
- Jordans Painting & RestorationI really liked his work. I gave him instructions, and he explained everything what he would do. He finished it for 5 days, and it was really great!
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Roszman Roofing & RemodelingThis past summer I met Obie and his construction company when I needed major repair on my roof. Roszman Roof repaired and replaced my whole roof. They even repaired my garage trellis that was broken due to shoddy work from other roofing companies’ so-called “repairs”. They were fast in completing this problem in less than a week. Their cost was very affordable. Because of their professionalism and the quality of their work I decided to ask Obie if he knew of anyone that could either fix or replace my family room add-on. Over the past year I had been given different ideas and quotes from other companies that I could not afford. Obie come back with a quote $40,000.00, cheaper than my other quotes. He didn’t try to talk me into a “quick fix” but told me the truth – the room needed to be torn down and rebuilt. Not only do I have a beautiful addition but with the money I saved was able to put siding, gutters, etc. on my whole house instead of just the new addition. Obie helped me in the design of my room. He never got upset when I changed my mind on the flooring towards the end of construction. Even though it added many days of extra work on himself and his crew. Roszman Remodeling has many family members working together to complete a company that is affordable, fast, dependable, never tries to “cut-corners”, and should be proud of their amazing work. It was a big relief I never had to be home to make sure something was completed correctly. They knew their job and knew the correct way of doing the project. I would definitely recommend Roszman Remodeling for any job - be it small or large. Because of the horrible contracting companies around my area - my neighbors watched the rebuild from their homes and often commented on their professionalism. This spring I will need to have an “open house” for my neighbors to visit my amazing addition (grin)! Thank you Obie and your company for a home I can live in for many, many years
- Ideal Garage Solutions LLCAbsolutely perfect! Completely satisfied with the entire process and ultimate outcome. It is my intent to utilize this same company to upgrade the garage in our primary home.
Last update on April 6, 2022
Flooring Contractors in Dover
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
When it comes to choosing the best type of tile for your bathroom floor, there's more than meets the eye. Explore the different types to help be sure that you make an informed decision when it comes time to install or replace your bathroom tiles.
Hardwood floors often come with warranties of 30 or more years. But water damage or to much sanding and refinishing can cause wood floors to lose their luster.
Find flooring installation in
- New Philadelphia,
- Mineral City,
- Beach City,
- East Sparta,
- Walnut Creek,
- Port Washington,
- East Canton,
flooring installation in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Carroll's FlooringPO Box 538
Roanoke, Indiana 46783
- Christian Morris Construction Inc.10110 State Route 7 S
Gallipolis, Ohio 45631
- Coconis Floor Covering210 El Camino Dr
Zanesville, Ohio 43701
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- CREATIVE CARPETS OF WINTERSVILLE462 MAIN ST
Wintersville, Ohio 43953
- Carroll's Flooring
- DESIGN RESTORATION & RECONSTRUCTION4305 Mt. Pleasant Street NW Suite 103
North Canton, Ohio 44720
- DESIGN RESTORATION & RECONSTRUCTION
- Greg's Around Town Construction71 Discovery Dr
Chillicothe, Ohio 45601
- Greg's Around Town Construction
- KSI Kitchen & Bath3035 Elida Road
Lima, Ohio 45805
- KSI Kitchen & Bath
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
- Ohio Basement Systems
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- WARNIKE CARPET & TILE CO10111 US HIGHWAY 250 N
Milan, Ohio 44846
- WARNIKE CARPET & TILE CO