When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Dover, OH
There are 8 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Dover
- Attic to Basement Estate LiquidationsFrank and Gina were a pleasure to work with. They are professional, punctual, pleasurable, communicate very well, and perform exactly as they say. My wife and I were moving my mother-in-law to an assisted living facility after her husband passed away and we were looking for a company that would come into the home and take care of the removal of everything and leave the home clean. They did all of that and at a reasonable price. They gave us a time table estimate of when they would start and finish the work. They started on time and finished ahead of time. I would highly recommend them. Attached is a picture of how clean they left one of the rooms. This is only an example of one room but all of the rooms, including the basement, were left as clean. Mike B
- 1-800-DeclutterThey were really good. They shoveled it out, swept up the basement and off they went. I liked that they really packed their truck and they are experts about that. They do recycle so I feel better about that. They pulled some things that thought could go somewhere. The price seems steep but it is not. They charge you by the truck not by the time, but they are quick
- Perrysburg Moving & HaulingGreat! Needed a Glass Curio Cabinet moved from my Home to my Son's Home about 45 minutes away. Even though it was a small job Perrysburg Moving and Hauling did a Great job - they were timely - Considerate - Professional - and Charged a very fair fee for the move. The Cabinet is now safe and sound in my son's home. I would Highly recommend this company to anyone who needs help moving even that one piece of furniture they had no way of moving. Awesome!!
- Firestorm Movers & CleanoutsI had Firestorm Movers come and packed the whole house and moved to my new location. The crew came on time and very professional. They came and packed and made sure all my valuables were packed and shipped without any damage. I would definitely hire again if I move again.
- Junk It, Inc.There is no provision to edit my previous review so I'm leaving another to finish story. They eventually returned my call, apologized a lot and came out the next day to haul away the old refrigerator and even knocked a few bucks off of the bill for my trouble. A sign of a good company is owning up to errors and doing whatever they have to to make it right. I'll hire them again
- Junk It, Inc.The call was answered right away, they scheduled a time to come 2 days later, they showed up on time and worked very quickly. They were friendly and when some sawdust fell out of one of the storage containers, they even swept up after themselves. I will be calling again for spring cleaning!
- RANDY CUTLIP MASONRYWe contacted Randy regarding a bowed, cracked and leaking basement foundation wall in a rental property we own. Randy was prompt in his response to our call and provided a thorough estimate of the scope of work. He even made several suggstions to better improve the condition of the damp basement. Inspite of his very busy schedule, Randy was able to fit us in promptly. He pulled all required permits. Work was started on time and he cleaned up at the end of every day. As items arose during the course of the work, he was fair in providing revised prices and we had him do all of the additional work as well (adding a sump pump and additional glass block windows). Even with the additional items, work was completed on time. All work passed the appropriate inspections. We are very pleased with the quality of work and the timliness in which it was completed. Randy took a serious problem and as greatly improved it
- Do It All ConstructionCame right after I called, 2 very gentlemanly strong young men, did a wonderful, quick job, I was & am very pleased.
- J&D Recycler's LLCThey were on time, they estimated the job to take an hour and a half but they were very quick and finished under 1 hour and I have NO complaints.
- J & S HaulingI had gotten another quote from our local trash service; the price was really high and I would have to do the loading and removal myself. Joe came from J and S and did all of the removal for me at a great rate. He even swept the garage when it was emptied! It really helped me out a lot. I would recommend them. Their business card says "We haul anything!" and it's true
Hauling Services in Dover
- Business Description:Get It Outta Here Hauling has proudly served the Northeastern Ohio area for the past 11 years. We specialize in residential interior and exterior debris removal of all sorts! Our mantra is...We haul ANYthing, from ANYwhere, on ANY day! Honest laborers, hard work, and affordable pricing is the sustaining strength of our business. Establishing long-term relationships with our customers is our most precious value! Our greatest ability is avail-ability! So look no further, we invite you t..Recent Review:Perfect. Marlon was on time as promised and removed the couch quickly and efficiently.Susan B.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and special
- Business Description:I am a local landscaper. I specialize in mulching, hedge trimming, lawn mowing, leaf cleanup and more! I offer competitive pricing and provide you the quality, honest, and proven work that you deserve.Recent Review:As an Executive Manager overseeing (many) properties I am always looking for ways to improve the look of each one. I recently changed landscaping companies, and met Brady and his team. I must say: NIGHT and DAY difference at all my locations! He takes pride and joy in his work; a trait which is almost non-existent in our country now a days. He is always, always a phone call away (or text) and he will not leave your property until the job is done correctly and efficiently. The hands on treatment that we receive from him and his team is remarkable. He is much more enjoyable to work than our last company (who's name I will not mention) I will no longer use any other provider. Thank you Brady for being who you are as a business owner! God BlesTyler H.
- Business Description:Do you need help moving? Moving can be stressful... we can make it easy! At InstaMove we want to make your move as easy as possible. We offer state-wide and out-of-state moves for a great cost! We are a family owned and operated company located in Strasburg OhioRecent Review:InstaMove was reasonable, very professional and friendly. They arrived on time and were very pleasant to talk to! If I have any need in the future I will not hesitate to call them! I am very satisfied with the moving service! Thank you and keep up the great work guysLynn A.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company in business since early 2005, offering timely and hassle-free moving services to the residents of Summit,Wayne Holmes County, Richland-Ashland Counties, Medina County and surrounding areas. We are fully insured, bonded and licensed. Our moving staff members are each background checked and work exclusively for us, we do not use temp services. Moving? We Can Help From your home, business and rental moves to relocation for apartment and condo- we ca..
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:We moved to a new house about a month ago, after living in the same place for 7 years. We had a lot of heavy furniture and other items. The movers Kelvin, Ty, and Jaylen did a great job arriving on time, moving everything carefully, and thoughtfully moving around the space to avoid damage. They were kind to our animals and young son, who was very excited and wanted to "help". Thank you Kelvin, Ty, and Jay for your professionalism and excellent serviceDANIELLE L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- New Philadelphia
- Mineral City
- Beach City
- East Sparta
- Walnut Creek
- Port Washington
- East Canton
hauling services in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AKERS PAVING INC146 TOWNSHIP ROAD 1118
- AKERS PAVING INC
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Cheap Freight Pros
- Elm Recycling Lawn and Landscape Supply1242 Mt. Vernon Road
- Elm Recycling Lawn and Landscape Supply
- Gleich Enterprise3099 State Route 207
- Gleich Enterprise
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- InstaMove1214 Cecilia Dr NW
- Krupp Moving Services790 E Hutton RD
- Krupp Moving Services
- Lima Home Improvement Co2001 W Hume Rd
- Lima Home Improvement Co
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- Re-Source Construction
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- Wilkshire Enterprises LLCPO Box 439
- Wilkshire Enterprises LLC