What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Dover, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Dover
- Athens Lawn & Gardening IncI will NEVER use this man (Kevin Martin, owner), his company, or his associates again! While he started out communicating with me very professionally by e-mail, after I discovered that he had an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau, his attitude, language, "professionalism", and behavior began deteriorating to the point that it was offensive and disgusting. Unfortunately, I did not think to check his rating with the Better Business Bureau until the evening before the work was to be done. Because (1) he had spent a great deal of time with me during the estimate (which included estimating some handyman jobs), (2) we had already made the work/payment arrangements to take place the next morning, (3) we had agreed on exterior yard work only, (4) I had been unable to find anyone else in the area willing to show up to do the work, and (5) frankly, I was afraid to back out at the last minute, I had him go ahead with the work. I did, however, e-mail him to let him know (tactfully) that I had discovered his rating with the BBB, primarily so he would know that I would be evaluating his work with a close eye. Unfortunately, I did not receive his reply to that e-mail until he was already engaged in the work, or I would have cancelled it then and there: His communication suddenly became nasty and vulgar (though not toward me personally), and from that point on, the entire thing was a downward spiral. The yard work was acceptable enough, though nowhere near what he claimed was "better than any city park." (This was at an out-of-town location; I was unable to be there while the work was performed, so I did not see it until after the fact.) I paid him only half of what we agreed to on the firewood because he (1) put it in the wrong place, (2) brought pieces that were not useable because they were HUGE in diameter, too long for my fireplace, and/or rotting, despite my specifically having given him instructions on all these details. Worst of all, he or one of his workers entered an outbuilding without permission (it had an unlocked padlock on it), and I discovered that at least one item had been stolen. (There was a hodgepodge of stuff in there, and more may have been taken, but because I just bought the place and the items had not been put there by me, I wasn't familiar enough with the contents to know what all was missing.) Although I mentioned (and he acknowledged and blamed on a worker) that someone had entered the building, I did not even confront him about the theft because I think it would have brought even worse trouble from a man with whom I never want to have contact again. Initially, I had considered hiring him to do some indoor handyman work also, but now there is NO WAY I will let this man inside my house! Furthermore, he seems to take pleasure in bashing other people's work and claiming that he is a rare bird who does impeccable work that no one else can match and that he rarely makes mistakes. (I had to laugh at the fact that the sentece he wrote claiming this contained three mistakes!) In addition, he freely uses derogatory and offensive language to refer to people against whom he is exceedingly prejudiced. When I mentioned my displeasure with his vulgar language and unprofessional attitude in general, he had the audacity to blame it on PTSD from his military experience. (I happen to be a retired mental-health professional; while the man may or may not have PTSD, the behavior he displayed is most certainly NOT a result of PTSD!) His web site is impressive--primarily because he has a "slave" (his word) who designed and manages it for him--but don't be fooled. I have owned a home and property nearly 30 years and have had my share of negative "learning experiences" in the home/yard maintenance arena; this man by far represents the worst of them. Even if he had done top quality work, I would never, but never hire him, his company, or his associates again read less
Leaf Removal Services in Dover
- Business Description:I am a local landscaper. I specialize in mulching, hedge trimming, lawn mowing, leaf cleanup and more! I offer competitive pricing and provide you the quality, honest, and proven work that you deserve.Recent Review:As an Executive Manager overseeing (many) properties I am always looking for ways to improve the look of each one. I recently changed landscaping companies, and met Brady and his team. I must say: NIGHT and DAY difference at all my locations! He takes pride and joy in his work; a trait which is almost non-existent in our country now a days. He is always, always a phone call away (or text) and he will not leave your property until the job is done correctly and efficiently. The hands on treatment that we receive from him and his team is remarkable. He is much more enjoyable to work than our last company (who's name I will not mention) I will no longer use any other provider. Thank you Brady for being who you are as a business owner! God Bles read lessTyler H.
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfying read lessNeil H.
- Business Description:There are three words used consistently in our profession: design, build and maintain. Aura Concrete & Landscaping's foundation is built on making these come together for you, the client. Our loyal base of residential and commercial customers are the foundation of our success. Through personal recommendations by our satisfied customers, Aura has grown into a comprehensive concrete & landscape design, & construction company that can meet your every need read lessRecent Review:My husband and I decided to expand our existing driveway to make room for his work truck and to give the kids more room to play. I called Brian to get a quote which he was able to go out immediately and call me with a quote. As with most major purchases, we got a few different quotes from a few other companies. Brian was right in the middle when it came to pricing. I have seen his work and was really impressed so I was excited to work with him. He told me that his schedule will allow him to get to us mid-September or early October which was great for us. He recently came over to the house and told me that he would be able to get me into his schedule the following week - which was amazing! When he and one of his guys came over to measure and spray paint my lawn (which is still there), I mentioned to him that we have received a price from another company that is $1,000 lower than him. As soon as I said that, his whole demeanor changed. Almost as if he was appalled that I got another quote. Mind you, I did not sign the contract. Brian told me that he would not budge on the pricing and he would not honor the contract that stated he would cut the curb - he would only expand the driveway. Later in the day, speaking with my husband about what Brian had told me about the layout of the driveway, my husband had more questions. I had asked if Brian could talk with my husband since I was the middle man. My husband called and spoke with Brian and told him that instead of him cutting the curb (which was listed in the contract), we would want to get a price for him redoing the entire driveway including the expansion. Brian told my husband he would pull the dimensions of the driveway and get back to him. The next day, Brian sends my husband a text message (not even a phone call) saying he has work to do in Columbus and his pricing would never beat the other company. He never gave us a chance to use his services. He got defensive about us getting a new company quote. He was very unprofessional by texting and not calling. I would NOT recommend him - regardless of his work read lesskelly w.
- Business Description:Remodeling and new construction for both commercial and residential.Recent Review:They gave me suggestions as what to do which was great and they were very helpful when it came to choosing the tile and paint. The toilets were replaced also.April S.
- Business Description:Let Walker Lawn & Landscape be your complete landscape service provider this year. Call today for your free estimate and lets make your vision a sight to see!
- Business Description:Busy schedules can make home repairs hard to get to. Now your growing "To Do" list just looks overwhelming and unmanageable. Where do you start? It takes just one call to Luschek Renovation to solve all your home repair headaches. Professional, safe, reliable handyman services on-time, every time, that's our guarantee. Luschek Renovation completes all major and minor home repairs in a quick, efficient manner, making your "To Do" list manageable allowing you to spend your time doing what you e.. read lessRecent Review:unknownErik L.
- Business Description:Junk Removal and Demolition. We remove all waste, from yard waste to excess of junk. From cars and pools, to out buildings, we can handle any job.
- Business Description:Tree service and landscaping
- Business Description:I will have 2-3 employees and occasionally use subcontractors, deppending on the job. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through e-mail or voicemail read less
- Business Description:Affordable Lawn Care and Snow Plowing Service is proud to serve Richland and Ashland counties! We pride ourselves in top-notch customer service, quality work and giving our customer more value. Our areas of expertise include: Lawn Maintenance Services Edging Pruning Fall, Spring and Storm clean-up Mowing Mulching Snow Removal Services Don't see it on the list? Call us today for a free estimate! Affordable Lawn Care and Snow P.. read lessRecent Review:Good quality service, always performed without requesting, professional and affordable as company name says.Elizabeth W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- New Philadelphia
- Mineral City
- Beach City
- East Sparta
- Walnut Creek
- Port Washington
- East Canton
leaf removal services in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Goodings Nursery & Landscaping4375 Cumberland Rd SW
- Goodings Nursery & Landscaping
- Natti's Junk Removal & Demolition1812 March Road Ext
- Natti's Junk Removal & Demolition