Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Dover, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Dover
- Ohio Basement SystemsInstallation was very quick and clean, less than 4 hours. System is designed to take care of cracks and bend over a period of time while also stabilizing the wall. Adam and his crew were great to work with and did a great job.
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- L & M Masonry & ConcreteOur Chimney had been leaking for sometimes; I reached out to Angie's list and found Mike Jacobs of L&M Masonary and Concrete. I tell you they are the "BEST".Mike and his guys were very professional, courteous, and punctual.They took the Chimney down, relay, and tuckpoint the rest of the chimney's. And Yes, the Price was Reasonable. If you're ever in need of a Masonary, L&M Masonary and Concrete is your go to person. You will never be disappointed. I am so happy and satisfied for the work they did. Yes, I will use and recommend L&M company again. Very trusthworthy. Thanks-Joy A
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Doctor Flue, inc.Cory and Cavin were on time, worked continuously to finish, covered up all places needing protection. Cleaned up everything, were happy, good manners. Did an excellent job with high proficiency- priced well.
- Glenn Mills Outdoor SolutionsEXCELLENT! I could not be more pleased! We are considering a room addition to our home, and I've already discussed the brick work for that project with Glenn Mills. At this point, REAL Brick MASONs are extremely hard to find. This is 3rd & 4th Generation Brick Masons and that knowledge and experience is clearly demonstrated in the quality of their work. They arrived as scheduled, performed better than expected, and cleaned up so well upon completion the only evidence they were here is the beautiful job they did on the brick
- The Foundation Specialists, LLCFadi and his son Sam are very nice guys. Both were very mannerly and friendly. They were always on time and did a full days work. Our full size basement was in terrible condition with bowing walls and water coming through, Fadi corrected the bowing walls with steel I beams, drainage system and installed a sunk pump plus more. The pump has worked great with all this torrential rain we've had. Our basement hasn't had any water in it. We have not notice any movement of the walls. him. Fadi left our yard looking very nice. We highly recommend him. Fadi's estimate was less than half the amount of other estimates
- Ricker & Sons LLCThey did an exceptional job on bricking my home, installing an outdoor fireplace and a grilling bar area on my patio.
- RICKER MASONRYExceptional work! They were a really great group of guys to work with. Very professional and they helped me to design my ideas. I am hiring them again to install brick posts and fence at the end of my drive this summer.
- Stonecreek Masonry And ConstructionEverything was great! They came and measured and gave me an estimate and was finished within a few days. They have done a lot of work for me and my families homes. My grandmother has had them do many things on her house and I have had them rip 10 windows out of my house and rebrick them. They also installed some new Windows. They have built a block wall in my basement, fixed my chimney, and finished some drywall
Masonry Contractors in Dover
- Business Description:J Enterprises has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Jonas is absolutely fantastic to work with! The entire crew is professional & courteous and everyone went above and beyond throughout our entire project. The end product turned out beautiful and we would 100% hire J Enterprises for future projectsRobin A.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Initial work was done well; however, I had a finished side to the basement. While I was told they would cut the wall at an appropriate height for a chair rail to be installed when re-sheetrocked, the quality of the wall and stud removal left something to be desired. Now a few months later I have a leak in the dehumidifier. I called and was told they could have someone look at it in a week: unacceptable. I would not recommendSteve B.
- Business Description:Licensed Engineer. Structural inspections for residential and light commercial properties. See website for more details.Recent Review:Mr. Montgomery crawled through the crawl space, walk our house, He sent us our inspection report within 7 days. I would trust this Engineer he's knowledgeable, he's evaluated many structures and easy to get a long withMark K.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Excellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their workRandall G.
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:I was very impressed with the professionalism and service. I was informed and kept in the loop about the progress and status of the job. And when it was all done, they cleaned up the area very nicely. I would definitely recommend PioneerSharon A.
- Business Description:Landmark was founded in 1990 by Owner and President David Korz. With almost a quarter of a century in business, our guiding philosophy is centered on customer satisfaction. We take the hassle out of remodeling projects by assigning each project a Project Manager who will facilitate and coordinate the job from start to finish. This close supervision takes away the stress of remodeling and ensures quality and timely completion of every project. Call today to learn moreRecent Review:The workers were on time, neat, and did a wonderful job. We ran into some problems which they discovered and they helped us work through it. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone and would certainly hire them againJanet B.
- Business Description:Patio Enclosures® brand sunrooms, solariums and screen rooms have been trusted by homeowners since 1966 and are renowned for their exceptional quality and craftsmanship. But what our customers rave about is the way a Patio Enclosures room makes them feel! Every Patio Enclosures room is custom designed and custom manufactured specifically for you and your home. You dream it and we bring it to life. Whether you are planning to enclose an existing porch or patio space, or add on a whole new spac..Recent Review:The service turned out great. Once I purchased the window it took about a month for them to install the window. There was an issue with the scheduling, I had scheduled it for Wednesday because it is my day off. When they did not show up I called and they said I was scheduled for Thursday. I had to spend a lot of time on the phone and could not get someone to solve the problem so I was forced to take a half day off of work. The salesman was great. He was not in a hurry, not pushy and answered all my questions. He was polite and dressed nicelyCAROL T.
- Business Description:Design Restoration & Reconstruction Inc. An Ohio legal corporation operating as a General Contractor established in 1994. We are located In North Canton Ohio convenient to State Route 77 and our service area is includes several counties within a one hour radius of our location. we specialize in insurance claims restoration to properties damaged by perils including Fire, Water, Wind & Storm Damage. We employ 42 full time certified professional technicians & tradesmen experienced in all aspects..
- Business Description:We don't use sub-contractors. We resolve any and all foundation issues as well as complete wall re-builds. We offer 0% financing and accept all major credit cards. We offer a lifetime transferable warranty and have a budget to meet everyone's needs. We also offer an "apples to apples" low price guarantee and will meet or beat any competitor's priceRecent Review:It went excellent. He said I didn't need his services. He told me what was wrong with each of the water issues I had in my basement, and he told me how to correct them myself. I was very happy. He was very honest, frank and helpful. He spent close to an hour at my house, gave me great advice and didn't charge me a dime. <br /Tim and Pauline T.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:To Expert House Movers <br /> We wanted to let you know just how pleased we are with the work you did on our house. Before we contacted you, we had several other contractors look at our home. We actually had hired another contractor, who took such a long time, never returned our calls, missed meetings, and took months to even get us our bid. And when that contractor did get us our bid, it was more than doubled our previously discussed budget! <br /> That is when we called you, you came out immediately, was extremely professional, but more importantly, you had a personal interaction with both me and my wife throughout the entire process. You answered all our phone calls, all of our questions, and talked with us throughout the entire process. We felt extremely confident and assured through the entire lift. This house is our dream house and we are going to live in it until we die, and you knew how much it meant to us, and you took care of it as if it were your own. <br /> As you know, my wife ended up in the hospital with some complications with her surgery while you were working on our home, and you took such great care of our house. You knew she was very disappointed that she could not be there, as she designed the foundation window placements and had a big part in the doors and steps. Your crew was so kind and so professional and meticulous, that they knew that two particular windows were very important to my wife. Your crew wanted to get them perfect and asked me some questions about them, that I could not answer. My wife was feeling better, but still in the hospital, and I called her on the phone, while your crew waited for me, as she and I discussed for several minutes the exact placement of the windows. Some minor changes had to be made and your crew could have easily just slapped the two windows in the new location, which was only slightly off of the original plan, and be done with it, but they stopped and pointed out where my wife originally wanted them and the new location difference and wanted to be sure that my wife understood the change, and wanted me to talk to my wife first. I was so very impressed that they made the adjustments on the spot that my wife suggested over the phone. I don’t think any other company would have gone through this much trouble to please their customers! <br /> You also were very respectful of our property, neighbors, and your crew were always very willing to stop and explain the process of what was going to happen next. Not one time did we ever feel like we were in your way. Actually, it was the opposite, we felt like you and your crew were very excited to show us your equipment and how it worked and actually wanted us around so we could see how it all worked and so we could see for ourselves how everything was perfect - and it was! <br /> We will always remember you and think of you so highly. Thank you for making the beginning our home building so easy and off to such a perfect start. There are so many things that can go wrong when redoing a home, and having it go off with such a perfect start gives us such great hope. You have certainly set bar very high for the other contractors that will be coming in for the other parts of the home! Your company and its crew should be very proud of its work. You do a job that is very difficult, complex and tedious, but you do it with care, expertise, and perfection. We actually miss you guys and wish you were around. You are like family to us. We only wish we could rate your service and staff A++ , if there were such a rating. <br /> All our best and blessings, <br /> Randy and Elizabeth <br /Randy W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46226
- American Clean & Seal Inc
- Fredericksburg Builders2532 S Apple Creek Rd
Apple Creek, Ohio 44606
- Fredericksburg Builders
- JJL Handyman Services46627 County Road 495
COSHOCTON, Ohio 43812
- JJL Handyman Services
- Landmark Remodelers, Inc885 Dan St
Akron, Ohio 44310
- Landmark Remodelers, Inc
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group20 E. Voorhees
Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
- Michael Montgomery w/ Buyers Protection Group
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
Chillicothe, Ohio 45601
- Re-Source Construction