If you don’t want to buy an outdoor fireplace kit or get a pro to install it, you may be able to do it yourself. Learn how to build a DIY outdoor fireplace.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Dover, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Dover
- Ohio Basement SystemsInstallation was very quick and clean, less than 4 hours. System is designed to take care of cracks and bend over a period of time while also stabilizing the wall. Adam and his crew were great to work with and did a great job.
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Doctor Flue, inc.Cory and Cavin were on time, worked continuously to finish, covered up all places needing protection. Cleaned up everything, were happy, good manners. Did an excellent job with high proficiency- priced well.
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Glenn Mills Outdoor SolutionsEXCELLENT! I could not be more pleased! We are considering a room addition to our home, and I've already discussed the brick work for that project with Glenn Mills. At this point, REAL Brick MASONs are extremely hard to find. This is 3rd & 4th Generation Brick Masons and that knowledge and experience is clearly demonstrated in the quality of their work. They arrived as scheduled, performed better than expected, and cleaned up so well upon completion the only evidence they were here is the beautiful job they did on the brick
- Ricker & Sons LLCThey did an exceptional job on bricking my home, installing an outdoor fireplace and a grilling bar area on my patio.
- Wright Brothers ConstructionDemolition of existing concrete floor and removal of debris required the use of a jack hammer and completed in one day. Prepwork for new concrete floor was completed on day 2 including installing new floor drains and compaction of dirt and gravel fill. Day 3 consisted of pouring of concrete floor and floating the floor smooth with slope to new floor drains
- RANDY CUTLIP MASONRYWe contacted Randy regarding a bowed, cracked and leaking basement foundation wall in a rental property we own. Randy was prompt in his response to our call and provided a thorough estimate of the scope of work. He even made several suggstions to better improve the condition of the damp basement. Inspite of his very busy schedule, Randy was able to fit us in promptly. He pulled all required permits. Work was started on time and he cleaned up at the end of every day. As items arose during the course of the work, he was fair in providing revised prices and we had him do all of the additional work as well (adding a sump pump and additional glass block windows). Even with the additional items, work was completed on time. All work passed the appropriate inspections. We are very pleased with the quality of work and the timliness in which it was completed. Randy took a serious problem and as greatly improved it
- TJ Masonry CoTJ was there when he said he would be and he had half of the work done before we even knew it. He was quiet and fast and professional. Great job!
- The Foundation Specialists, LLCFadi and his son Sam are very nice guys. Both were very mannerly and friendly. They were always on time and did a full days work. Our full size basement was in terrible condition with bowing walls and water coming through, Fadi corrected the bowing walls with steel I beams, drainage system and installed a sunk pump plus more. The pump has worked great with all this torrential rain we've had. Our basement hasn't had any water in it. We have not notice any movement of the walls. him. Fadi left our yard looking very nice. We highly recommend him. Fadi's estimate was less than half the amount of other estimates
Last update on March 1, 2021
Masonry Contractors in Dover
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
When you start to notice small cracks or damaged sections of a brick wall, it needs your attention. Use this guide to handle minor brick wall repairs.
Review this list of questions to ask when hiring a masonry contractor for home projects.
Find masonry contractors in
- New Philadelphia,
- Mineral City,
- Beach City,
- East Sparta,
- Walnut Creek,
- Port Washington,
- East Canton,
masonry contractors in Dover
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46226
- American Clean & Seal Inc
- Fredericksburg Builders2532 S Apple Creek Rd
Apple Creek, Ohio 44606
- Fredericksburg Builders
- JJL Handyman Services46627 County Road 495
COSHOCTON, Ohio 43812
- JJL Handyman Services
- Landmark Remodelers, Inc885 Dan St
Akron, Ohio 44310
- Landmark Remodelers, Inc
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
Chillicothe, Ohio 45601
- Re-Source Construction