Usawaterproofing

Founded 1995 •

4.2

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

26 years in business ...All waterproofing methods available...50,000 satisfied customers.......

Depew Drilling

wells and pumps water treatment

The Water Doctor Inc

Affordable Well Solutions by Doug Adams-The Water Doctor Inc is your local expert in Water Well Drilling service and repair. Since 1966, Doug Adams has served Stark, Summit, Portage, Medina and Wayne counties. We are the ORIGINAL Adams expert and we will be happy to take care of all of your water related needs.

Charles Burrows and Sons Well and Pump

Call Bob 330-717-6824 Call Rob 330-717-7852 Find us on Facebook!

10/20/2018

I have waited for a good soaking, flooding rain to occur before leaving a review, but there have been no such rains or thaws since USA did the work in August, 2018 and it is now middle of October. They did all they promised to do very quickly and professionally, and the work was done with no problems whatsoever with this company.

Description of Work
Only a partial french drain and sump pump was needed, caulking of cracks in the wall above, raising of soil to grade away from the house on 2 sides.

Category basement waterproofing

10/05/2018

I put my info into Angie’s list, and USA waterproofing called me 3 times. I scheduled an appointment for an estimate. They called again to confirm the appointment. On the day of the appointment, they never showed up and never called. I called them and they told me they weren’t sure why nobody showed up and that someone would call me to reschedule. Seriously?

Description of Work
Waterproof basement

Category basement waterproofing,basement remodeling

So sorry representative left his cell phone at previous customers house. We called shotly afterwards and could not reach you...again sorry for the inconvenience .

06/01/2018

It's been the rainy season so the job had to be rescheduled. They came on the rescheduled date. The job went very smoothly. The gentlemen working the job were very willing to discuss their progress and made sure we had a chance to ask questions as the job progressed. Our home was built in 1926 and is the house of thousand projects. This is one project we can happily say is one problem that has bee...

Description of Work
We had blocked drain tiles and gutter drains. Water was seeping through the walls and into the garage, which is in the basement of the house. They were very professional. The crew made sure to secure the site with the proper reinforcement. They had to dig at least 8" feet to find the problem. They installed new drain tiles, sealed the wall, repaired the gutter connections and back filled the excavation to code. They also repaired the interior walls that are adjacent to the backside of the excavated exterior.

Category concrete repair,gutter repair,plumbing,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

05/28/2018

Total professionalism, gave me the estimate, they weren’t the cheapest or the most expensive but he explained the work, and the time it would take to complete. I felt comfortable with his job knowledge and hired them. The job turned out to be a little more involved than previously thought but they worked through it with no extra charge to me. As of now I haven’t seen any water in my crawl space.

Description of Work
Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

04/19/2018

Steve Rusk the manager from cleveland was highly responsive. Their team did an amazing job of fixing the leakage. Whenever we called he would respond immediately. The team very professional and we very happy with their work. We will definitely use their services again. We recommend them for others too. 👍👍👍👍👍

Description of Work
Basement had water leakage and cracks. Needed complete waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair