Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Newark, OH
There are 92 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Newark
- Elite Home Remodeling IncGreat experience! We have done 2 projects with them and they are great to work with Sam on the first project was very good and did a great job. Kody, Mike and Art on the master bath remodel were very patient and easy to work with. Very happy with the finished product. We ran into a few bumps with COVID causing a disruption but everything was worked out quickly and resolved satisfactorily. They come back to take care of any small details after the job quickly. My only suggestion is to have someone like Mike or Kody at some of the initial meetings to make the details go smoother, there was some confusion on the part of our designer about what could and could not be done. Kody and Mike and Jarod were wonderful about explaining things and making sure everything went well and coming up with solutions. We would not hesitate to use them again read less
- CarifaTileEverything went as perfectly as you could possibly hope for! From the initial evaluation, to the detailed cost estimates, to beginning and finishing the work, all was accomplished with impressive professionalism. When there was a small glitch (and there is always some glitch), they stepped right in to remedy the situation, all to our complete satisfaction. When some black grout stained some white woodwork in the hall, they sent out a painter to repaint! when a clock and towel bar in the bathroom was to be rehung on very expensive glass tile, they sent out a technician to drill and do the install (perfectly, I will add!). When an install on a lighting fixture resulted in a hole in the drywall (not Carifa's fault) they immediately sent out a handy man to re-spackle and repair the hole! What more could you want. The quality of the work was A+. They all receive our highest recommendation read less
- Finished Basements Plus Inc.Todd got back to us right away! Priced around a couple of options and he was by far the most affordable AND it came with everything included we weren’t finding at other companies as everything became add on fees (permits, mirrors, etc). Todd kept in touch weekly and let me know when/who would be coming and all of the contractors were on time. Quality is great and they were able to replicate my new build materials from the first floor for a seamless transition in style. I would highly recommend , we love our new basement read less
- AIS Renovations LtdWell it Started April 5,2021 our downstairs was out dated and need a complete makeover, the Carpenters that were there did a superb job! Thank you Jason and Austin for making sure we got what we wanted , I over saw every detail that went into making the downstairs a beautiful place for my mom. Parks is truly a very nice and loyal person, every now and then we butted heads, but we both worked through it, to get what you want I’ve probably changed the plan 100 different ways to make my moms place perfect. When parks and I sat down I thought I covered everything turns out, it was just minor, to what we changed, I know the carpenters weren’t happy, but I was. But in the end every one did a super job. But for now I’m ready to just enjoy the new place we built for her. Thank you Ais Renovations for doing a super fantastic job. I actually think our bathroom should be on their website, it is truly spectacular read less
- Arick & Sons Insulation & RoofingMike and son did a professional job for a reasonable price. They were helpful with suggestions when choices needed to be made, and didn't try to upsell me. They were accommodating when I asked for a few small extra things to be done, and didn't ask for more money. I feel like I got good value for my money read less
- Kustom FloorsService was amazing. I had 2 visits when picking my flooring because I was a little picky but they still made it out during the bad weather. Had a small issue with getting the materials as early as I wanted which pushed it back a day but they handled it perfectly. I just wanted it done as soon as possible. Installer was on site and worked the entire time. I definitely recommend them and will be using them again when I replace the rest of my carpet in the house. Thank you for your hard work read less
- Footprints Floors of ColumbusWe loved working with Clint and Footprints Floors. We had LVP flooring done in June which turned out incredible. So nice to get rid of the that ugly carpet. They still make me smile. Last week we had a 100 sq. ft. subway tile wall installed. It took some time, but Jason (the installer) worked hard and the job looks incredible. We've have people describe our new kitchen and floors as stunning. Thanks for the great work Footprints read less
- Diagonal Interiors LLCI had a contract with Diagonal Interior to do two floors: one hardwood floor on 1st floor and another one vinyl planks in the basement. It was done very professionally. Mr Cheny, the owner, is very polite and very helpful. The job was done in a timely fashion and was beyond expectations. I will recommend Diagonal Interior to anyone with out any hesitation. It’s a trustworthy company. Thank yo read less
- America's Floor SourceI made the decision to get rid of my carpet and add hard flooring. I honestly never heard of America's Floor Source - I am the type to ask my friends who they have used in the past and go with that. One recommended AFS so I looked them up and their positive reviews sold me. I was not disappointed. We ended up having a major floor leveling issue which we found out after they ripped the carpet. Reggie took care of hiring the new crew that had to come in and fix that issue. He was even VERY patient with me when I called and vented about a misunderstanding (on my part) about the process. Yes a 1-2 day job turned out to be a week and a half (do to scheduling) but he was very communicative throughout the entire project. I would definitely recommend AFS to my friends read less
- Portillo's General ServiceRene Portillo and his crew do great work. I have used them for three project: new bathroom floors, painting of the downstairs of my home and remodeling of my basement. The work is excellent and the job is finished timely. I would highly recommend them for your repair and replacement needs.
Flooring Contractors in Newark
- Business Description:(3) Mobile Locations 1391 W. Fifth Ave Suite #176 Cols, Oh (614) 738-6588 & 4117 Hillsboro Pike #103-107 Nashville, Tn (615) 979-1011. Now in Tampa, Fla 🏝 We offer in addition to NEW FLOORING the 24/7 Flooring trouble-shooting TEXT line so feel free to "just text" if you have a question pertaining to your flooring. Business established since year 2000. Service Award Winner previous years. (Appointments Required please read lessRecent Review:I am so glad I found Kathy and her crew, they did an excellent job replacing all of my upstairs carpet and the carpet on my stairs. I've been living with the new carpet for a few months now and I'm still completely satisfied. I really relied on Kathy's guidance since this was my first experience getting carpet installed, and I really enjoyed the experience read lessRichard V.
- Business Description:General renovations- RefinishHardwood/flooring / bathroom renovations / Kitchen remodeling. Owner-operated with over 10 years+ experience. Reasonable prices according to project needs.Recent Review:Rene and his team went above and beyond to ensure the project was completed to my satisfaction.Storri B.
- Business Description:Eagle Home Services, Inc was established in 1997 as “Odds ‘N’ Ends” in Columbus, Ohio. Due to name conflicts Odds ‘N’ Ends changed its name to Eagle Home Services and became incorporated in 2001. Before changing our name we joined the Better Business Bureau. Eagle Home Services won it’s first Super Service Award from Angie’s List in 2001. We won another super service award in 2003. Here at Eagle Home Services we take great pride in the work that we do. We go into every job, no matter the .. read lessRecent Review:It was great. I would highly recommend them. They got the work done in a timely manner with a good price.TJ M.
- Business Description:Krumlauf Floors LLC is actively offering and performing all regular business activities. We are diligently following all CDC guidelines and Health requirements. All of our team members and sales associates are wearing a mask during all estimates. Please give us a call at anytime. 614-546-5546. Krumlauf Floors is a father and son ran business with over 46 years of Flooring experience in the Industry. We provide a wide selection of quality flooring including: hardwood, tile, laminate, vinyl & c.. read lessRecent Review:I set up an appointment for a quote. Appointment was for 3 pm. I was at an event and left there early to be home for this appt. Got home at 2:30 and had 2 messages saying they could come early. Those messages were left around 1:45. Message said if coming early was not going to work they would just see me at 3. So i did nothing. They then called again around 2:45 saying basically they had gone from my area and would not be coming after all. Very disappointed as i left my event early to be here. We agreed to reschedule but i decided to cancel that appt. Since other vendors kept their appts. I am sure Krumlauf would be fine read lessDiane M.
- Business Description:Dan's Carpet and Laminates started in 1970 and after 45 years we are proud to say that we are still family owned and operated! We are committed to providing you the highest quality flooring products and installation. Shop from the comfort of your own home! We will bring samples to your home, measure the job and discuss product and installation options and leave you with an accurate quote that we will guarantee to be correct read lessRecent Review:Short Review: Hired Dan's Carpet and Laminates for a major job (complete re-flooring of house). 1st floor replaced with vinyl wood and 2nd floor replaced with new carpet. Completed work in 6 weeks, which included tearing out all previous materials in house, fixing 50%+ of subflooring, adding new carpet/vinyl, and completing mold to match wood trim around house. Excellent customer service - very straightforward on pricing and expectations. Long Review: There are not enough good things that I can say about Dan and Dan's Carpet and Laminates. My husband and I recently purchased a house that was slightly older and needed some considerable renovations from a cosmetic perspective (built in 1984 - original flooring). I originally hired Dan due to the high rating in BBB and it held to my expectations. Dan and his son Todd, came out to the house to provide a very thorough inspection, provided a clear starting point with identified risks for increase in time/money in project, and accommodated to our available $ range that we could afford. He also connected with us to a great flooring wholesaler that he works with and had excellent customer service to pick the right flooring options for your house. When the job started, it was initially expected to be completed within 4 weeks; however, as Dan and Todd starting removing the older flooring, we came across some unfortunate, unforeseen discoveries in our subflooring that resulted in an increase in $ and time delay for project completion. Dan was very straightforward and clear about what he could and could not do, and was able to complete and mitigate the issues fairly quickly, resulting in a 2 week delay. In total, the team of 2 was successfully able to renovate our house's flooring ENTIRELY within 6 weeks and it's amazing how different the flooring is. There are little to no squeaks, and the house inside looks completely modernized and safe for our young kids to play on. I would recommend Dan and Todd to anyone in the greater Columbus area, and plan to hire them again if we ever need any flooring assistance. This company is a serious gem, and above all, a family business. They are affordable, kind, accommodating, and truly make you feel like you're part of their family. Thank you so much for making our renovation period easy and seamless read lessKristen E.
- Business Description:It’s easy to waste an enormous amount of time finding new flooring for your home. With Diamond Flooring Installation, we cut the planning process in half by bringing everything directly to your home so you can enjoy the look and feel of your new floors faster. Already found flooring you love? Great! We will happily and professionally install. read lessRecent Review:The level of professionalism, quality of work, turnaround time, exceeded my expectation. Very pleased. I highly recommend this company.Beverly R.
- Business Description:At K.A Menendian Rug Gallery you will find the widest selection of quality rugs in our expansive showroom, with hundreds of designs, colors and sizes of hand-knotted, hand-tufted and machine-made rugs. Styles range from traditional to modern and formal to casual. Featuring collections from the most respected names in the rug industry, we are proud to carry Karastan, Woven Legends, Zollanvari, Dash & Albert, Nourison, Tamarian, Couristan, Safavieh, Thomas O’Brien, Martha Stewart, Company C and.. read lessRecent Review:They picked it up and returned it 2 weeks later. The rug looked perfect (and we bought a pad to go underneath).Debra C.
- Business Description:We use nontoxic solutions to safely and effectively clean your carpet and treat pet urine stains & odors to keep your pets and family healthy. If you have a pet, you need our pet safe carpet cleaning process. We also donate more to the local animal adoption center each time you schedule carpet cleaning. We have pets of our own so we know how important it is to take care of pet stain & odor issues safely & effectively. We have a customized treatment for just about every pet stain and odor prob.. read lessRecent Review:They did wonderful job in and out. All of them were hardworkingMARY A.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.
- Business Description:We are family owned business serving Central Ohio for over 30 yrs. Our custom designed homes have won multiple gold awards at the parade of home, and have been featured in professional home building magazines. We are the recipients of the Building Industry's Best Green House Design. We are a full build/design firm with on-site design selections studio and on-staff designers. Will build from your plans or ours. Additional contact - Henry DiYanni, Toby Spade. Additional email - mdiyanni@gmail... read lessRecent Review:Very badly. It was a nightmare and still is a nightmare. I WILL NEVER USE DIYANNI EVER AGAIN!!! They constantly discredit our complaints about this needing fixed and corrected. We've had their contractors leave urine and feces on our property. Leaky windows, doors (still leaking), damaged countertops, electrical issues with faulty breakers and so many more other things went wrong. Biggest issue was our basement flooding twice. Mostly recently about a week and half ago. I, the homeowner, got fed up with it and decided to look into the problem myself. I found out that the sump pit and the sump pump were installed incorrectly. Ultimately when we moved in, the sump pump was clogged by the gravel left in the pit. Sump pump was only working at 12% capacity. Naturally when you have a sump pump that isn't working at it's full capacity, it can't keep up with additional rain water. That's why our basement flooded twice. Since i've repaired the problem, we've had no issues with water in the basement. About a week after this review, I received a call from Ray Diyanni. We spoke on the phone for about an hour discussing my complaint. I will admit that after the phone call, I felt a little better that someone actually listened. After a couple more phones calls and about a week later, Ray and I came to an agreement. Diyanni Custom Homes made things right and they are still continuing the customer service that I believe a homeowner needs. So at this point I would change my grading of Diyanni from an F to an A. Receiving a phone call from one of the owners and agreeing with the complaint and making it right is A+ in my book read lessMark R.
Deals in Newark for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Saint Louisville
- Buckeye Lake
flooring installation in Newark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 GR Builders6740 Huntley Rd Ste C
- 1A Budget Painting3743 Paris Blvd E
- 1st All American Properties LLC7602 Pine Ridge Ct
New Albany, Ohio
- 3 C Solutions LTD120 N 24th St
- 614 Design and Remodel 250 E Park St
- 777Flooring Express777 Erin St
Lewis Center, Ohio
- 1 GR Builders
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A Unique Hardwood Floor LLC2076 Britain's Lane
- A-Montle Home Improvement Specialists306 E Hinman Ave
- A2Z REMODELING6628 HEATHERSTONE CR
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- Aa construction remodeling
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- ABS Interiors of Mid-Ohio LLC681 Brae Burn Road
- AC Construction LLC141 Oak Canyon Dr
- Accurate Flooring & Countertops2485 N High St
- ADVANCED CARPET CLEANING SERVICES1062 CRESWELL DR
New Albany, Ohio
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- AF Mak Flooring LLC8691 Kingsley dr
- Affordable Floors1165 Aroya Ct
New Albany, Ohio
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Interior Finish Carpentry & Floors5421 Sinclair Rd 614 402 3107
- Affordable Tile & Flooring Llc.1609 Elm Creek Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- All Around Home Improvements10694 Ashville Pike
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL-N-ONE SERVICES L L C270 S BURGESS AVE
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- America's Floor Source459 Orangepoint Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- America's Floor Source3442 Millennium Ct
- America's Floor Source - West Columbus3657 Trabue Rd
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Master Craftman135 S Reynoldsburg-New Albany Rd
- ANCHOR FLOORS & TILE/MARK SAUNER FLOORING2984 HIGHPOINT DR
- Anders Flooring2091 Brock Rd
- ANDERSON FLOOR COMPANY7545 Pingue Dr
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Andrews Restoration And Cleaning LLC168 1/2 E Main St
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors900 Copeland Rd
- ARCHITECTURAL SURFACES INC3280 E 11TH AVE
- Arkem Construction7635 Coronado Blvd S
- ARLINGTON TILE & MARBLE4255 REEDBURY LN
- ARMANDO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION/TEMPESTA BUILDERS83 W CAMPUS VIEW BLVD
- Artistic Marble & Tile415 Rockbourne Dr.
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- A Buckeye Construction LLC
- B&R Ceramic Tile Installation Services14587 Graham Rd SW
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC 4390 Deveron Ct
Grove City, Ohio
- Baker Group Remodeling12302 Roberts Rd
- Barefoot Flooring And services llc3403 E Deshler Ave
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- Benchmark Roofing668 Radio Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- BETTER MAINTENANCE & REMODELINGPO BOX 1884
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Beyond Brilliance 114 N Buena Vista St
- Bill Bolton Handyman Service492 Garfield Ave
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brian Wiland & Associates2733 W Dublin Granville Rd
- Bricklin LLC4895 Olentangy Blvd
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Buckeye Concrete Coatings11222 Big Bear Path
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Epoxy Flooring "LLC"10455 Lookout Rd SW
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- BUDDY'S CARPET2181 MORSE RD
- BUDDY'S CARPET & FLOORING1358 CHERRY BOTTOM RD
- Budget Carpet & Flooring4668 Indianola Ave
- Builders Flooring Inc4353 Tuller Rd
- B&R Ceramic Tile Installation Services
- C D S CONSTRUCTION188 MCDOWELL ST
- C&C Ceramic & Remodeling7270 Harlem Road
- Cabo 21 - Renovations755 Richard CT
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Millwork173 Heatherdown Dr
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Capital Flooring, Interiors and Carpentry10694 Ashville Pike 59
- CAPSTONE FLOORING LLC309 S CHILLICOTHE ST
Plain City, Ohio
- Care Industries, Inc2352 Bohnburg Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- Carpentry and Construction Service233 Rosslyn Ave
- Carpet Cove248 N State St
- CARPET EXPRESS LLC5814 Outville Rd SW
- Carpet King Floor Coverings1065 Dublin Rd
- Carpet Ladies Company4117 Hillsboro Pike
- Carpet Repair Service64 N Westmoor Ave
- CARTER'S CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING2740 ATWOOD TERRACE
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- Cat's A** Flooring2935 Cheyenne Dr
- Cavalier Floor Sanding18320 Laurel Run Rd
- Central Ohio Floors Inc504 Blacklick Eastern Rd NE
- Central Ohio Home Improvement578 Harding Rd
- Central Ohio Remodelers6491 Ponset Street
- CHESTER A SMITH INC1330 NORTON AVE
- CHRISTOPHER CONSTRUCTION & REMODELING14 WALNUT ST>
- Church Street Floor Coverings595 W Church St
- Clagg's Flooring Service1199 Onaway Ct
- C D S CONSTRUCTION