Keep your carpet looking new and clean with our nine tips, including advice on how often you should vacuum and hire a professional carpet cleaner, where to place doormats and area rugs, and why you might want to upgrade your old vacuum.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Cortland, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Cortland
- JOHN SPRAGUE & SONS CLEANINGAbsolutely THE BEST!! I am a lifetime customer!! 12 years and counting.... They do an amazing job! Also I love supporting a FAMILY BUSINESS!! Thank you for always taking such great care of my carpet!! :)
- PRO FLOORINGAbsolutely wonderful people ,wonderful job. Beat any other flooring prices and installers have been installing for over 40 years. Dawn and Greg will find you any flooring at best prices.
- GERRY BERTIN CARPET & FURNGerry Bertin did an excellent carpet cleaning in out home. He made our carpets look and smell fresh. He was prompt and professional. We highly recommend Gerry Bertin for cleaning your carpets and furniture! George & Deborah Curl DLCohioRN@aol.com
- Smith Mathis IncTHEY WERE TERRIFIC! I RESCHEDULED AT LEAST THREE TIMES, INCLUDING ONCE AT THE LAST MINUTE, DUE TO DELAYS WITH OTHER SERVICES, AND THEY WERE ALWAYS ACCOMODATING AND VERY NICE. THEY DID A GREAT JOB WITHT THE CARPETS AND GOT OUT THE WORST OF THE STAINS.
- Candis Cleaning ServicesCandi and her team are amazing!! They go above and beyond with anything we ask. I recommend her team to everyone.
- Michael's Carpet CleaningMichael did an excellent job. I am very please with their service. I had several grease stain on my carpet and Michael was able to remove them all. My carpet had not been clean in several years and now my carpets have a second life, they look great. This is a business that takes quality of service very seriously. I will use again to clean the second floor of my home. I got an estimate on the phone and the cost was exactly as quoted on the phone
- Michael's Carpet CleaningMichael is the kind of guy who comes and cleans your carpet and you can go grocery shopping. My carpet is 20 years old and it looks like they are 3 years old. I have horses, lambs, dogs, and cats and this place gets torn up; every few months he makes it brand new.
- Michael's Carpet CleaningProvider was able to remove all of the stains in my carpet. I was well pleased with the cleaning of the carpet, professionalism, and his price. I was pleased also that he was able to come on the day I requested. Definitely would use Michael's again.
- Michael's Carpet CleaningThe whole process went very well. Michael even worked to lighten a spot that was in one bedroom that a previous carpet cleaner couldn't do anything with. He came right in and went right to work. Very nice guy and all around pleasant experience. His price is really reasonable. Happy with the job and I'll be using him again
- Michael's Carpet CleaningMichael showed up promptly and did an amazing job. My carpets are older and one had many stains. They all looked like new when he was finished and they dried very quickly. I never thought that they could ever look so good again. Michael did not just clean around the furniture, but he moved it and cleaned every inch of all of the carpeting. He was so pleasant to work with and explained everything that he was doing as the work progressed. His work was the best that I have ever had for carpet cleaning and could not have been more pleased. I will call him again for any carpet cleaning
Last update on November 8, 2022
Carpet Cleaners in Cortland
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
There is no carpet middle ground: either you love it or hate it. But even if you're not a member of Team Shag, your feet may still yearn for a warm embrace.
Find carpet cleaners in
- North Bloomfield,
- West Farmington,
- Mineral Ridge,
- Newton Falls
carpet cleaners in Cortland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- DiCaprio Carpet Cleaning1103 N Croton Ave
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania 16101
- DiCaprio Carpet Cleaning
- Elite Carpet CleaningPO Box 8852
WARREN, Ohio 44484
- Elite Carpet Cleaning
- Four Star Carpet Cleaning650 W Main St
Canfield, Ohio 44406
- Four Star Carpet Cleaning
- JOHN SPRAGUE & SONS CLEANING8210 E MARKET ST
WARREN, Ohio 44484
- JOHN SPRAGUE & SONS CLEANING
- Lewis Construction8031 E MARKET ST #1
WARREN, Ohio 44484
- Lewis Construction
- PRO FLOORING205 ATLANTIC ST NE
WARREN, Ohio 44483
- PRO FLOORING
- Tri County Cleaning Crew Inc173 W Market Street
WARREN, Ohio 44481
- Tri County Cleaning Crew Inc
- Wallake Construction and Restoration5624 Gender Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110
- Wallake Construction and Restoration
Carpet cleaners that service Cortland
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.