Think you have to make the “ruff” choice between having pets or a clean house? These tips will let you have your fluffs and keep your home clean, too.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Cortland, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Cortland
- Kit's servicesGreat! They were able to set this up last minute. The crew showed up on time, worked really hard and made the house look great in a short amount of time.
- Washington CareersThe owner was very friendly, Her prices were very affordable Her staff was amazing My family uses her services continuously
- Kit's servicesWonderful experience! Staff was meticulous and very attentive to details. Would definitely refer to friends and family and will be rehiring in the future.
- Kit's servicesExtremely well. Ashley is very organized and thorough and ensures that I know what to expect in each room. She made room for me during the busy holiday season and will be cleaning regularly . She is prompt and a great communicator. She and Jasmine made the house look and smell incredible. Very personable, efficient & trustworthy. I highly recommend
- Kit's servicesI hired Kit’s Services because of their stellar reviews. I am pleased with the dependable, quick, detailed, affordable service. I only needed to show her once what needed done and she uses some very good products. She does whatever I ask of her gladly. She is kind and professional.
- Kit's servicesI originally hired Kit’s Services to clean a house that I’m flipping. After speaking with her I told her my plans for the house and she told me how her mom loves to paint so I hired them to paint and it looks amazing!! They were very helpful in choosing paint colors for me because I’m so indecisive! They are all so nice to work with and very reliable. Since then I have also hired them to clean my home regularly. I would definitely recommend Kit’s Services!!
- Kit's servicesI am super pleased with the services provided. The girl who came to clean my house was very polite, she worked quickly and efficiently. My house has never been cleaner. Will use again.
- Elaine's Cleaning ServiceMy apartment was extremely messy. Silva's cleaning was a god send!! Brought a full squad of workers and had my place spotless.
- Chrissi's Cleaning ServiceIt was amazing they did a very thorough job every nook and cranny squeaky clean second time around did all of the windows as well as the house and again every nook and cranny spotless the price was unbelievably reasonable for the amount of work performed we will use them again and again
- Lavender FieldsBeth does a good job. She is organized. She shows up when scheduled and gets immediately to work. She efficiently cleans my house.
Last update on December 1, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Cortland
Deals in Cortland for Professional Cleaning Services
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Sick of streaks? Cleaning mirrors with vinegar can banish your cleaning woes. Here’s how to clean a mirror or window with vinegar.
Wax paper can do more than press flowers or make dough-rolling easy. Check out these clever uses for wax paper in the kitchen and in all the rooms in your house.
Find house cleaning services in
- North Bloomfield,
- West Farmington,
- Mineral Ridge,
- Newton Falls
House Cleaning Companies in Cortland, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Whitners Moving LLC5240 Franklin St Apt 305
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
- Whitners Moving LLC
- Carissas Classic Cleaning1781 Notman Rd
Deerfield, Ohio 44411
- Carissas Classic Cleaning
- Duke's Sanitary Service Inc1009 Youngstown Kingsville Rd NE
Vienna, Ohio 44473
- Duke's Sanitary Service Inc
- Legacy Home Services347 Oakview
Struthers, Ohio 44471
- Legacy Home Services
- R.E.S. ConstructionP.O. Box 1145
Hermitage, Pennsylvania 16148
- R.E.S. Construction
- Tri County Cleaning Crew Inc173 W Market Street
WARREN, Ohio 44481
- Tri County Cleaning Crew Inc
- Zooming Moving LLc263 washington ave
Salem, Ohio 44460
- Zooming Moving LLc
House cleaners that service Cortland
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.