PermaView

Founded 1980 • With Angi since February 1998

General Remodeling

Andersen windows by Perma View specializes in window and door replacement and has been providing people in Columbus and Central Ohio with better views since 1980. Our showroom has one of the largest displays of Andersen Windows in all of Ohio. Our trained staff is fully prepared to help in every aspect of your planning. 10 employees. No subcontractors. The cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - A & D Building Alternate Phone: (614) 885-9678 Fax: (614) 885-4222...

American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus on Angi
Winchester Construction Services

General Contracting and Roofing in Columbus, Ohio and surrounding areas. We specialize in shingle roofing, metal roofing, low slope roofing (EDPM & TPO), exterior trim work, structural repairs, and much more.

Rosati Windows

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

11/30/2017

Installer did good job an insured I was pleased with everything.

Description of Work
9 new windows and patio door.

07/17/2017

It was so unprofessional. The owner came out to do it and said I don't normally do this, I am usually in sales. He kept saying he did this right, there's nothing wrong. They aren't plum, they weren't secured, no flashing. They cut out too much.

Description of Work
They came back out to fix the 6 new windows they installed wrong prior.

07/17/2017

The flashing and caulking was hideous. The caulking wasn't wide enough and I knew I would have issues. There was an unbelievable amount of drywall damage. The windows wouldn't even open. The website says they are the only central Ohio certified installed for Anderson windows. All of the workers were subcontractors. The windows they installed only have a one-year warranty. If they were certified window installers I should have had a two-year warranty. I would never use them or recommend them.

Description of Work
I had 6 new windows installed.

12/12/2016

Fine. If you do not like the length of this review do not use it.

Description of Work
Window replacement

04/03/2016

A colleague at work recommended Perma View, so I called and requested a quote. Before making the final decision I also went to the showroom to see the windows in person. Charlie Cline made the entire process easy. He is professional, thoughtful, and thorough. I did not feel any pressure and would work with Charlie and Perma View again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Removed existing wood windows including the framing and replaced with new Andersen wood windows. I opted for painted rather than stained windows. In total, fourteen windows were replaced- casement and double hung. One double hung included a 1/2 circle at the top.

03/07/2016

Charlie from PermaView came to provide an estimate to replace ten windows. He was courteous, friendly, and readily available for scheduling an appointment. It was a stress-free process and no pressure as well which was a welcome change from when I requested a quote from Windows by Anderson. His quote was half the quote of my contractor and Windows by Anderson. They were able to do the window installation around the timeframe we were interested in and completed the job in a day and a half as promised. When one of the windows turned out to be missing a couple of back bands (some of the window trims were installed by my contractor due to a timing issue), they were relatively quick in sending out the window installer to take care of it. I would definitely recommend their services!

Description of Work
Replace ten windows, install ten windows

Category

12/30/2015

We contacted Permaview (Mr. Carroll) in early October to provide us with an estimate on windows that needed to be replaced in our home. The previous owner used PermaView on 10 other windows and we wanted the same look and quality so we contacted them for their services. Considering that we live in the information age and you should always receive multiple quotes we also contacted Home Depot for an estimate. Home Depot quoted us over $6k for 4 windows whereas PermaView quoted less for 6 windows. In addition, they delivered materials early to our residence so that we could stain them ourselves since we elected to do this on our own. After we paid our down payment we were told the windows would arrive probably within 3-4 weeks and they did. We scheduled a date for installation and the services we performed without any hangups. We were asked a time we would be available and the team showed up actually 30 minutes early as not to be late. Punctuality is always appreciated. After all of the windows were installed, the work areas were cleaned and besides the beautiful new windows that replaced our old ones, there was no evidence that major work had been performed that day! One minor extra detail: Due to one of the sashes on a window being damaged from the factory, (very minor but nonetheless damaged) this sash is being replaced by PermaView free of charge. High quality service from a great company and we recommend their work!

Description of Work
The provider installed 6 windows and framing in our house.

08/02/2015

Very easy window replacement once I decided on a company. Window shopping is overwhelming and this company came in the middle of various quotes and had the brand I wanted. Very easy process and professional. From what I recall it was less than 3 days to take out old and replace plus painting which was sub-contracted. They did a follow-up call to be sure I was satisfied.

Description of Work
Replaced old casement windows with new Andersen windows

04/24/2015

Everything was excellent, quality of product, workmanship, and punctuality. Charley Clime was the salesman and he took care of everything immediately, any questions I had. Bob Clime was the supervisor of the installation crew and he was excellent. They did a very neat job.

Description of Work
Changed 7 windows out in the house.

02/10/2015

Great! We 're very happy with their professionalism and service, and Jim was prompt to answer any questions or concerns. The windows are beautiful and well worth the investment. Jim recommended Tom for the staining and he did an outstanding job. Very conscientious and very much a perfectionist. We plan on using Tom again for two doors. Can't forget the installers, Bob, and his team were always prompt and they, too, were very conscientious. Would recommend Perma View without any qualms.

Description of Work
Perma View installed nine replacement windows in our home. A skylight, french door and nine additional windows were replaced previously.

Category replacement windows

Window & Doors – Replacement, Installation..

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing