Copley Moving

Founded 1988 • With Angi since April 1997

Family owned & operated business. Since their launch, the Copleys have strived to deliver world-class customer service and to make the actual moving experience for customers as smooth, efficient, and positive as possible. That world-class customer service has allowed Copley’s Moving Company to develop long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with many repeat clients. ...

Handy House Cleaning

1-800-GOT-JUNK

Locally owned & operated by an OSU graduate. No travel charges. We do all the lifting and loading. Our prices already include the standard labor, tax, disposal, and recycling fees, there are no hidden costs. We have 11 trucks and multiple crews. The crews are employees. No subs. Additional DBAs - Srose Enterprises LTD, 1-800-GOT-JUNK LLC

7th Shine

Offers by 7th Shine on Angi

10/19/2017

Although our situation was unique and complicated, our move was handled in a smooth and timely manner. Every mover worked hard throughout the entire process and they were even willing to go above and beyond on any request we had.

Description of Work
Moving three households into one.

07/18/2017

Very good. Terry knows how to pack efficiently and quickly. Their price included taking apart and putting together the furniture. Thank you!

Description of Work
Moving to a new home.

04/12/2017

It went very well. They were on time, agreeable and able. Will be using them again when I finish the basement.

Description of Work
I have used them over the years. They moved me into my home 29 years ago. They helped me organize my basement., twice.

Category moving companies,home & garage organization

01/29/2017

We were very happy with their service and the amazing price. It was half the price of some other national moving companies we received quotes from. I had problems even getting other moving companies in town to answer the phone or return emails. Thank you Copley Moving for making our move a success!

Description of Work
We used Copley Moving to move us from a townhome to a house at the end of January. Josh and Terry from Copley showed up promptly at the scheduled time and came prepared for the snowy weather with salt and blankets for the steps and floors. They worked at a steady pace and were able to complete our entire job from start to finish in about five hours.

08/11/2016

PERFECTLY! (Which is more than I can say for the apartment management's mistakes!) I chose this company because it is a small company, and I am a small business owner myself, and also because I found NO negative comments, which is rare for moving companies. Then, the apartment management did not have the unit ready for me to move in. When I called Copley's, he was very calm (I really needed that) and said not to panic - he would do what he could to move me and place furniture in such a way so that the apartment could still be painted. They showed up a few minutes EARLY!!!, which has not been my experience with other moving companies! I was amazed! It was a terribly muggy, hot day, and all three movers worked tirelessly and without complaint. Not a single thing was broken, either. This company is A #1 and I will DEFINITELY call them again!

Description of Work
Moving from large home 30 miles away to small apartment

09/11/2014

It went very well. The movers were very careful to move the furniture in such a way as to avoid harming our newly refinished floors.

Description of Work
Move furniture from one part of our house to another part, in conjunction with our hardwood floors being refinished. There were three separate moves associated with this process.

08/28/2014

They contacted my daughter because I was in an accident on the way to the new house. She was able to let them in the house, and they put my items in the locations I had talked about before, which I thought was great. They also honored the original estimate they gave me. He was very nice and thoughtful, and they did an outstanding job overall.

Description of Work
They moved me from one house to another.

08/13/2014

They were priced under the competitors. Everything went well.

Description of Work
They moved items from a storage unit into my apartment.

06/26/2014

They are always on times. They do a nice job and are very careful with everything.

Description of Work
I used Copley for moving furniture but I have used them before as well.

06/18/2014

I called this company on Monday morning to get a quote for a move from Columbus to Cleveland. Ed told me that they have a spot available on the day of my move but to provide a quote, he would like to come to my house to see the stuff first. He said earliest he could come was on Wednesday at 1 pm. I was ready to provide him a list of stuff on the phone but he insisted on coming home to take a look himself. I agreed and decided to wait for him on Wednesday. On Wednesday, when he didn't arrive until 2:30 pm, I called him to see whether he was running late. He told me that the spot on the day of my move was no longer open and he thought his secretary had called me to cancel his Wednesday appt!!!! Of course nobody called me. I had to make special arrangements for someone to be at home at 1 pm when he wold have come. I am not at all happy with this experience.

Category moving companies

Moving. Packing services. Crating. Loading & unloading your truck. In-home moves. In & out cleaning. Hauling.

Storage