Copley Moving

Founded 1988 • With Angi since April 1997

Family owned & operated business. Since their launch, the Copleys have strived to deliver world-class customer service and to make the actual moving experience for customers as smooth, efficient, and positive as possible. That world-class customer service has allowed Copley’s Moving Company to develop long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with many repeat clients. ...

McGrew's Above & Beyond Floor Care Inc

McGrew's Above and Beyond floor Care Inc. has over 20 years of Experience. We take pride in every job that we do. It's very important to keep our customers satisfied.

10/19/2017

Although our situation was unique and complicated, our move was handled in a smooth and timely manner. Every mover worked hard throughout the entire process and they were even willing to go above and beyond on any request we had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving three households into one.

07/18/2017

Very good. Terry knows how to pack efficiently and quickly. Their price included taking apart and putting together the furniture. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to a new home.

04/12/2017

It went very well. They were on time, agreeable and able. Will be using them again when I finish the basement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them over the years. They moved me into my home 29 years ago. They helped me organize my basement., twice.

CATEGORY moving companies,home & garage organization

01/29/2017

We were very happy with their service and the amazing price. It was half the price of some other national moving companies we received quotes from. I had problems even getting other moving companies in town to answer the phone or return emails. Thank you Copley Moving for making our move a success!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Copley Moving to move us from a townhome to a house at the end of January. Josh and Terry from Copley showed up promptly at the scheduled time and came prepared for the snowy weather with salt and blankets for the steps and floors. They worked at a steady pace and were able to complete our entire job from start to finish in about five hours.

08/11/2016

PERFECTLY! (Which is more than I can say for the apartment management's mistakes!) I chose this company because it is a small company, and I am a small business owner myself, and also because I found NO negative comments, which is rare for moving companies. Then, the apartment management did not have the unit ready for me to move in. When I called Copley's, he was very calm (I really needed that) ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from large home 30 miles away to small apartment

CATEGORY moving companies

Moving. Packing services. Crating. Loading & unloading your truck. In-home moves. In & out cleaning. Hauling.

Storage