Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Chardon, OH
There are 21 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Chardon
- WyattWorks PlumbingRicky did an outstanding job at our home! He performed a detailed root cause analysis and subsequently replaced the toilet as the best way to solve the clogging. Ricky was transparent along the process and explained each step in detail. He was also very respectful to our family environment and in line with COVID guidelines. Well done
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning CoI could not have been more pleasantly surprised to have this company come out and solve our septic issues. I talked to Carol in the morning and she had Don and Dave come out to diagnose and solve our septic tank issues in the afternoon. The septic tank needed to be cleaned but more importantly, the septic pump was broke and Don and Dave fixed it so the system works perfectly now. They explained to me how the entire system is working and that there is an alarm system that needs to be set correctly inside the house. We move to the Cleveland area from Chicago about 2 years ago and we had minimal knowledge on all these septic items. Again, Don and Dave did a great job with their work while Carol helped me isolate what might be the problem over the phone when I first talked to her. Hats off to all these folks and I could not be happier with this company
- T K Home Inspection LLCSaved my thousands that I would have had to pay if not for the inspections learned my lesson to always get an inspection
- Allen Drain Service IncI called and they had availability the next morning. Scott came out and was very professional, knowledgeable and took care of our needs. I would definitely call and ask for Scott again.
- Reliable ExcavatingThe job went well. The job required The investigation of odd sinkhole along septic system. Needed to rule out any septic system compromise. The job turned out to be bigger than originally thought. Luckily the system was not compromised. Jordan was very professional. The site was cleaned left in good condition
- Approved Plumbing CoSharon from their company was very professional, laid out the terms, and made arrangements for an appointment for a service call within a short period of contacting them. She quoted a price for the service call and indicated that additional costs would be quoted on a per job basis. Frankly, if it had not been for Sharon's involvement, I don't think I would use this company again in the future. While she was professional and helpful, the service technician was less so and I was very disappointed in how he handled the service call. He arrived timely, I explained what was needed, and he then told me that the charge would be at an hourly rate rather than a flat rate. I contacted Sharon and she indicated that they would ensure everything was handled consistently with what she had told me. He stated that this would save me money in the long run. I disagreed-especially when this job involved turning on the well and then running water at each faucet to make sure it was working. A good deal of his time was spent walking up and down the steps and around the house turning on faucets and checking toilets. I could have easily done this myself and saved money. I also expected him to have drained the lines that had antifreeze in them prior to running the water. This did not happen at all-he just turned the water on. A second issue was that he told me he needed fuses to start the well pump and he did not have them. I had to make a quick trip to a hardware store to buy what he needed. When I returned, he had opened up the septic tank covers and looked at the components and removed the sump pump from the pit. I didn't ask him to do this so I was surprised that he had done so. I suppose I should give him credit for making use of his time while I was getting the fuses. Lastly, I asked him to look at the hot water heater and he attempted to re-connect some wiring. I later found the wiring diagram for this model and found he had connected the bottom thermostat incorrectly which probably explains why the breaker kept flipping for it. Finally, he left his gloves and the box from the fuses on the floor and made no effort to clean up or replace the covers on the septic tank. Small matters, but I was surprised by this after reading what a great job other techs have done elsewhere. They did honor the Angie's List coupon discount. Overall, I believe that my experience would likely have been better with a different technician. If it hadn't been for Sharon's involvement, I think I would have ended up being very dissatisfied with my experience. This was a good learning experience for me and I'll know how to better prepare for a plumber's visit in the future. I've given an overall A rating because I believe my situation with this service tech may have been unusual given the circumstances, and Sharon did everything she could do as far as following up and making an effort to represent their company professionally
- ALL TOWN & COUNTRY SEPTIC SERVICEThe service person arrived within the scheduled time. He was professional, courteous, efficient, and took the time to answer all my questions. I've never owned a home with a septic system before, so i had a lot of questions. He took his time and walked me through everything. It could not have been any easier
- Supeck Septic Services LLCThe inspection showed the system to be in excellent condition and resulted in a renewable annual inspection and as needed maintenance service contract as required by Portage County at a very reasonable price of $155.00 per year.
- WyattWorks PlumbingDid a fine job! The price was well worth it. Very efficient, punctual, and just nice people. The two sons of the original owner came out to do the work and were very nice.
- WyattWorks PlumbingWhatever would cause someone to hug their plumber after he'd been working on your sewer all day? Well, I just hugged mine! Wyatt Works was not a company that was known to me prior to having a completely blocked line that threatened to overflow from the basement drain whenever anyone flushed a toilet or emptied a sink. For over a year we had been experiencing sewer smell, drain flies, and other indicators of a plumbing nightmare. We had another company come out to unblock the line last year, which charged us a lot of money before telling us that the hydrojetting they did (with a massive machine brought in on a trailer that vibrated so much it cracked our garage floor) didn't work - then left. So we knew we had "issues." Wyatt Works was courteous, professional, committed to solving the problem, and considerate of our yard and our home. Ben is an amazing plumber but most of all, a really straightforward, kind, sincere person. These guys worked very hard, explained everything to me (and again to my husband when he came home), gave us 'bad' news in a highly sympathetic way, and best of all - fixed the problem. They cleaned up, left much less dust than I expected, and were careful to hang plastic to minimize exposure to jackhammer dust so as not to aggravate my asthma. They even noticed that a toilet was running off the hook and fixed it before leaving! I can't recommend them highly enough. Yes, it was expensive. We thought the price was very fair considering that a septic subcontractor was also involved and there was a lot of labor associated with the job. It's a real relief to know it was done right. Call these guys, seriously
Septic Tank Companies in Chardon
- Business Description:"Treat your clients the same way you would expect to be treated. It's a simple concept that we have lived by since we first started doing business." Award winning. 0% Financing Available. All major credit cards accepted. 25+ years in businessRecent Review:Very well. They were successful in finding the clog and clearing it, then inspecting it to make sure it was clear. We should have a smooth flowing culvert again!Nancy G.
- Business Description:Family owned full service septic business providing residential and commercial pumping and drain cleaning service since 1966. We provide service in Geauga County and parts of Ashtabula, Lake and Trumbull. Member of Ohio Waste Haulers Association Member of National Association of Wastewater TransporterRecent Review:I could not have been more pleasantly surprised to have this company come out and solve our septic issues. I talked to Carol in the morning and she had Don and Dave come out to diagnose and solve our septic tank issues in the afternoon. The septic tank needed to be cleaned but more importantly, the septic pump was broke and Don and Dave fixed it so the system works perfectly now. They explained to me how the entire system is working and that there is an alarm system that needs to be set correctly inside the house. We move to the Cleveland area from Chicago about 2 years ago and we had minimal knowledge on all these septic items. Again, Don and Dave did a great job with their work while Carol helped me isolate what might be the problem over the phone when I first talked to her. Hats off to all these folks and I could not be happier with this companyDana Y.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..Recent Review:When installing a new refrigerator, the knob to turn the water off fell off in the service man’s hand and water was going everywhere. We had to turn the water off to the whole house. In a panic I found Home Advisor and after inputting my info, Amy from Mr. Rooter called within five minutes. After looking at her schedule, she said a tech would show up in 30-60 minutes. Don’t remember the time exactly, but Mike D. showed up in about 35-45. After inspecting the problem, he gave me an estimate. He said that there was a slow leak that had messed up the drywall and he had to cut it out. He installed all new pipes, bought a 2x4 because the new box was smaller than the old box and basically redid the entire site. Mike was so nice and explained everything he did. He realized that I was stressed and made every effort to make this process as easy as he could. If the service men would have brought the new refrigerator inside, Mike D. would have installed it for me. (They came back later and there were no issues installing the new fridge). When I first got the estimate I thought it was high, but I had no choice. In retrospect, I received much more value for my money. I will hire Mr.Rooter and Mike D. for any future plumbing projectsMARGE L.
- Business Description:Headquartered in Strongsville, Ohio, K & S Mechanical is a referral based plumbing, sewer, drain and excavation contractor. K & S Mechanical is a family and veteran owned business.Recent Review:It was terrific! He's here on time, he's patient with me, it was really good. He did a great job, very personable, it was a good experience and he's also honest.Beverly D.
- Business Description:We are a trenchless sewer and water contractor specializing in Pipe Bursting and Pipe Relining. We also do high pressure sewer cleaning, sewer snaking, and camera inspection. We offer a free mainline camera inspection with every estimate, at no cost and no obligationRecent Review:It was great. I have used them for several jobs. The team at Underground connections is always very responsive and informative when they are on the job. They have never tried to oversell me.Uriah M.
- Business Description:Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it doneRecent Review:It went well. Peter was on time, he explained everything to us, worked neatly and efficiently and explained how the job could work as well as the challenges presented since the work was all being done underground. I said NA to the price because we were unable to get any quotes from anybody else. Wyatt responded quickly communicated non stop and completed the job well within a reasonable time frame - especially considering nobody else could do the work. I would recommend them. Especially if you live in Shaker - They have been working in the area for yearsBill W.
- Business Description:We are a remodeling and home improvement firm that incorporates highly consultative design services with exceptional workmanship in each project we complete. We foster collaboration with home owners through all phases of design and completion. Superb attention to detail and tireless pursuit of quality means that the work we do will be done in a manner that is sure to please and provide years of maintenance free reliability. Further Coupon Description: Let us help transform your remodeling dre..Recent Review:We could not have been more pleased with the entire project. From the initial design consults to the material and color schemes and the final product was 5-star service. Jeff and his team hit every deadline (even during COVID) and came in on budget! We had Lost Pond do our master bath and a build-out of basement bedroom and bath for our new home in Kirtland. To put it simply = Lost Pond Construction is simply the best around! 💯 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Todd W.
- Business Description:Septic cleaning, installation. Pump repair, pump installation. Aerator pump installed, waterproofing, sewer jetting, sewer cameraingRecent Review:Excellent. The crew did their work as expected and kept me informed of the progress and results. Very professional. I definitely recommend the company and would hire them again.Lin H.
- Business Description:Water Extraction Team (WET) is a family-owned and operated business, We provide emergency water removal, structural drying, fire damage, smoke damage, mold removal, and contents cleaning services. Owner Joe Keller and his wife Lisa have been in business for over 15 years. They saw an opportunity to help clients save money in tough situations, and set out to create a business that could assist them. Each technician, including the owners Joe & Lisa themselves, are IICRC certified. We work with ..Recent Review:Couldn’t have been better! Rhett, Jesse and the whole team were incredible. Highly pleased and most satisfied.Donald W.
- Business Description:Formerly known as AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning Corp., Advanced Plumbing and Drain is expertly equipped to help you solve any water-related problem you face — from plumbing to sewer blockages to waterproofing. 50 Employees. 10% AL discount. Award winning. Additional DBAs - A A A Flexible Pipe Cleaning, Drain Doctor, Fieg Sewering Co, Nick Petta Plumbing & Heating. Additional phones - (216) 221-4444, (216) 221-6666, (216) 341-6800, (216) 341-8888, (216) 521-3333 & (440) 331-5555Recent Review:They were good and professional. They did an okay job.Sue S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Gates Mills
- Willoughby Hills
- Grand River
- Fairport Harbor
- Mentor On The Lake
- Chagrin Falls
septic tank services in Chardon
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC1708 Ardoyne Ave
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning7277 Bessemer Ave
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- ABV Contractors Co36315 Reading Ave
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- All Town & Country Septic3500 S Hametown
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning
- DAC Construction LLC.31770 Hiram Trail
Moreland Hills, Ohio
- DEL BROCCO SEWER19506 ST CLAIR AVE
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Double Eyes Property Inspections5880 Schramling Rd
- Duncan Plumbing LLCPO Box 1396
- DAC Construction LLC.
- FRY SEPTIC INDUSTRIES1333 E 289th St
- FRY SEPTIC INDUSTRIES
- HUMBERT SANITARY SVC1581 APPLEGROVE ST NW
North Canton, Ohio
- HUMBERT SANITARY SVC
- Lost Pond Construction Inc8500 Station St
- Lost Pond Construction Inc
- PuroClean of Western Reserve554 Water St Ste B
- PuroClean of Western Reserve
- R & S DRAIN2372 TRIPLETT BLVD
- R C DeFranco & SonP.O. Box 52
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- R GIFFIN SEPTIC CLEANING482 VINE ST
- Ram-Con LLC44270 Route 511 East
- Remarkable Plumbing and DrainP.O. Box 1138
- Right Choice Septic Installation994 Blossom Dr
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1720 Merriman Rd Ste B
- R & S DRAIN
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning Co12761 Madison Rd
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning Co
- VJ Concrete & Excavating2925 Edgehill Rd.
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- VJ Concrete & Excavating