When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Canal Winchester, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Canal Winchester
- Accura Land SurveyingThe survey was well-done and timely. I have used Acura Landsurveying of Greenfield for many years, going back to a minor subdivision survey in 1993. Mr. Goin's work is of such quality that he should charge more for his services (Price rated "B" for this reason. I have tried other surveyors and did not have such good results. As a small landowner, I discovered that they were working for developers and their interests rather than mine. Acura surveyed the historic barn lot (barn shown in photo) in 2004 when I need to add additional land to enlarge the property
- Patridge Surveying LLCPatridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changes
- Patridge Surveying LLCMatt and Bob Patridge were very polite marked my property lines and provided me with a printout of the plat. I would refer them to friends and neighbors.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEResponded promptly to my call. Office employee was exceptionally pleasant. Came out the next day to survey. Since I wasn't home at the time, I called the next day and all my questions were answered by the person who completed the survey. The only item I would have expected to receive was a detailed written summary of what was done along with a property drawing to accompany the bill. I was told, however, the drawing is available from the Franklin County Auditor's web site
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEThey were on time, very professional, there was a question about the back yard and they investigated it and went to other neighbors and started measuring. They called ahead and let me know when they were going to be here.They explained what they were doing, I am quite pleased. They did an excellent job
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEWONDERFUL!!! WE CALLED THURSDAY NIGHT, AND THEY CAME OUT FRIDAY AFTERNOON. DAVID SLAGLE, AND HIS PARTNER ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS FOR YEARS! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST, AND WERE EMBARRASSED WHEN I TOLD THEM THEY WERE RANKED HIGHLY.
- BIRD + BULL INCTHEY HELPED ME MAINTAIN THE SCHEDULE WITH THE CITY. IT WAS A TIGHT WINDOW FOR SOME PAPERWORK FILINGS I HAD TO DO.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEFriendly and fast. David had his team out at my property within the same week to mark my property boundaries. The work was done accurately and billing was prompt.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICESURVEYORS JOHN AND JAY BEGAN THE JOB PROMPTLY, AND COMPLETED WORK WITHIN SEVERAL DAYS, ALLOWING US TO LEAVE ON VACATION ON TIME. THEY WERE SKILLED AT FINDING OLD MARKERS AND FENCE LINES DESPITE HEAVY FOREST GROWTH OVER MOST OF THE PROPERTY.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICETalked to Melva who described what they do and the cost. She is great to talk with, explained everything clearly and scheduled me in very quickly. Emailed me the contract to fill in and email back. The two surveyors arrived earlier than scheduled and finished in good time. They were very careful, professional, considerate, and pleasant. The work was done exactly as desired. They're a great company and I would recommend them to anyone
Land Surveyors in Canal Winchester
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:Patridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changesDebbie M.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:I had Pickens Fence come out in mid August to provide an estimate to remove a chain link fence on one side of yard and replace it with a wood fence. The owner immediately quoted a $1,000 fee. I told him that would be fine but I had to wait for a certificate of appropriateness from the city which would take about a week. I got the certificate last week and called and left a voicemail that I had the certificate but instead of dog eared it would have to be straight across (not a big deal) and that I wanted to schedule a time to do the work. I also sent the owner an email with the same message. That was last Friday morning. No response. I emailed and called again on Tuesday. This time a girl in the office answered the phone and she remembered my voicemail and said she would have the owner call me back to get the work scheduled. It's now Saturday and I haven't heard from anyone. If they didn't want the work (probably a small job for them) then the owner should have just said so from the beginning. He seemed annoyed when he showed up to give me the estimate. He should realize that almost every neighbor in my area has wood fences. He will lose out on a lot of business with his lack of professionalismPATTY H.
- Business Description:We are a true custom home builder that has been in business, Rankin Homes, Inc., for eighteen years and our family has been building homes in the Columbus area for over fifty years. We have now expanded in to the home care, maintenance, remodel and renovation businesses. We can quickly evaluate and remedy any issue you are having with your home, drawing from over sixty years of experience. Our quality, effective repairs and pricing are second to none. We have also developed energy systems for..
- Business Description:American Land Surveyors offers licensed professional land surveying services throughout Central Ohio
- Business Description:Bryant's Tree Service, LLC is fully insured and licensed to conduct business here in the great state of Ohio, and I guarantee you we are the perfect tree service for all of your tree care needs. All estimates are 100% FREE, and given by an ISA certified Arborist, just call (614) 288-5397. We provide both residential and commercial tree and stump services, with payment plans available. You can visit us at www.bryantstree.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Bryants.Tree.Servic
- Business Description:Since 1964, Pomeroy & Associates has been exceeding the expectations of our Civil Engineering and Surveying clients. We have an experienced staff of professional civil engineers and surveyors ready to assist you
- Business Description:Payments are half down the rest when job is complete.
- Business Description:CIVIL ENGINEERING AND SURVEYING.Recent Review:I wouldn't bother to call them. <br />Suzanne R.
- Business Description:Get local merchant coupons and deals right on your smartphone with no need to download "apps" from every business in town
- Business Description:A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting provides investigative services in adultery, child custody, criminal defense, and disability / workers compensation. Whether your case calls for surveillance or an in depth investigation A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting has the solution. A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting offers a personal approach, and extremely competitive rates. With nearly 7 years of prior law enforcement experience paired with nearly 7 years of..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- South Bloomfield
- Commercial Point
land surveyors in Canal Winchester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BIRD + BULL INC2875 W DUBLIN-GRANVILLE RD
- BIRD + BULL INC
- Jobes Henderson & Associates59 Grant St
- Jobes Henderson & Associates
- noAppdealsPO Box 2415
- RANKIN HOMES INC2718 SAWBURY BLVD
- RANKIN HOMES INC
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE3354 E Broad St
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE