Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Bloomingdale, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Bloomingdale
- RITE CARPET & DECORATINGI would definitely recommend this company. Peggy measured my entire house, as I am looking to redo all of my flooring, answering questions as we went. Michelle helped me and was patient and knowledgeble as I was asking questions trying to make decisions on what to choose. They made the process so easy for me. Jake and Steve ( I think was his name) were very professional and efficient and had the job done quickly. I had one small issue I called about later and that was immediately resolved and everything turned out very nice. They really do what they say they are going to do and want to make the customer happy. They have been in business for a long time. In fact, Jake remembered putting in a carpet for me about 25 years ago. They are an asset to our little town of Bridgeport
- SMITTY'S WHOLESALE CARPET WRHSWent to the store on March 6th and the carpet was installed on the 15th. So from start to finish took 9 days. Another company said it would take 4 weeks. Was promptly greeted upon entering the store though the employee was unable to give me pricing information (apparently only Smitty does that). After spending about an hour looking at all the carpet styles and colors available I set up an appointment for them to measure for the next day. Unlike some companies, Smitty's offers free estimates. Smitty called me later that evening with the quote and I ordered the carpet the next day and it was installed the following week. As for the install, I was happy with Tim (Morris) and John. They were very professional, they spent nearly the entire day installing the carpet (they had some issues with getting the ramp installed appropriately). The carpeting on the stairs looks great, no ragged edges. The carpeting along the tile also looks great, you can't tell that the basement floor is/was uneven. There appeared to be some minor dings in some drywall, but the dings will either be covered by baseboard trim or can be easily patched
- Budget Interiorsi was looking for a certin laminate else where and it was discontinued but budget gave me hope. and said they would search up and down to try to find what i wanted. well, they did. and i got my laminate and all the special attention which really made me feel special. the installers were also so very nice. i would/ will be going back for sure. thanks guys for all your wonderful help
- LOWE'SI am very impressed with my experience with Lowe's and the wonderful people who represent and install for Lowe's. Everyone was professional and knowledgeable and went out of their way to help me get the look I wanted to achieve. I received several calls from Lowe's checking to see if everything was satisfactory along the way. My floors look great. Will try to add pictures
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementGreat. They showed up everyday for work, did a very good job - on budget, and worked until it was finished. All work was done to my satisfaction. They also did a great deal of work at my parent's house and brother's house (roof, new siding, porch railings, entry door, hardwood floors, fireplace. They did a great job there too
- TC Goodfellows ConstructionHe ended up doing more that needed done. He did itemize everything. Some of the others who gave me an estimate did not do that. He did a nice job for me.
- RITE CARPET & DECORATINGI am well pleased with these folks. I had never used them before, but while shopping different places for floor coverings I stopped in their place and was impressed by their professionalism and attention to the customer. Carpet was ordered, and they said it would be about three weeks before it arrived. It arrived, as specified. They set up an installation date for a week later. The installers arrived exactly when they said they would. The two installers worked without hardly taking a break. They finished-up and cleaned-up. They moved the furniture. I have absolutely no complaints
- SMITTY'S WHOLESALE CARPET WRHSThe only thing I wasn't crazy about was that the work was done by an employee who came after 5pm and on the weekend. Other than that, he was very nice and the job was done well.
- PETERSON'S CARPET CITYWe first went to Peterson's Carpet City in January to look at sheet vinyl for our kitchen. We immediately liked them because they didn't try to talk us out of what we wanted - as other companies did. We also liked the fact that they knew the country of origin of their products - and they carry a large variety of products that are made in the U.S.A. We asked for a "ballpark" estimate for the entire job using a specific product that we had selected. They were happy to provide that for us and they even itemized it to a certain extent and they wrote it down for us on paper. It was a pleasant surprise for us to see how low it was and we called them back a few days later to tell them we'd like to get going on the job. But we were told that the ballpark estimate was way off and that the actual price was going to be more than double what they had estimated. They apologized for the inaccurate estimate and we told them we'd wait. Next we looked around a bit more and discovered that Armstrong makes a line of Luxury Vinyl Tile that is manufactured in the U.S.A. with raw materials mostly from the U.S.A. - so we looked for a supplier. Peterson's was the only supplier we could find in our area, so we went back to them. This time we got a full estimate in writing and the owner told us verbally how much it would be. I questioned the owner about how little the estimate for installation was, but he insisted that every job is different. Again, I was pleasantly surprised. After I got home, I looked more closely at the written estimate and could see that he had, in fact, looked at the wrong number: The installation was several hundred dollars more than what he had said. I called and asked what it really was going to cost and (for the second time in a couple of months) he apologized for the inaccurate estimate. Quite honestly I was hoping he would give me some sort of discount - maybe just as a good-will gesture for having twice raised our expectations with really low estimates. But I guess he didn't feel all that bad about having made two such mistakes. Oh well. Despite all the trouble with the estimates, we had them do the job. The installer was 100% professional and always had a great attitude. The floor looks great. More recently we had a new floor installed in another part of our house. We got an estimate from the Petersons again, but we discovered another independent contractor who gave us a better price - so we went with him
- SMITTY'S WHOLESALE CARPET WRHSAfter about 10 months, one of their carpet seems started to pull apart. I called Smitty himself and he told me he would send somebody over the following week. Nobody ever showed up.
Flooring Contractors in Bloomingdale
- Business Description:I specialize in: * General repairs * Flooring * Fencing * Decks * Interior remodels * Siding * New roofing and repairs * We offer a wide range of repairs, new builds/installations, and small handyman repair services. Veteran owned and family run business with over 15 years experience. Sole owner/Proprietor. What I do is what we love and we treat your home like it is our own. Give us a call you will be glad you didRecent Review:Came and did job quick. Not sure how well it works as we havent had a lot of rain lately just quick rain. Only time will tell. I put no, because I'm getting the rest of the stuff done I need through family and myself and after that, plan to sell housePhil H.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:Came promptly and examined house from top to bottom. Advised several areas that needed attention and recommended corrections that improved structure and appearance. Saved me money that I might have spent on products from other structure providers. His knowledge was very reassuring. <br /> <br /John M.
- Business Description:Broughan Floors llc. is an Owner operated - independent contractor. Ask about Veteran and locality discounts
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:They did an awesome job! They did great work in a week. You cant even tell where they had taken the floor out to work underneath, it was put back together perfectly. They fixed the joists and beams under the floor. They went the extra mile to make everything look great at the end. I would highly recommend them.Regina R.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Initial work was done well; however, I had a finished side to the basement. While I was told they would cut the wall at an appropriate height for a chair rail to be installed when re-sheetrocked, the quality of the wall and stud removal left something to be desired. Now a few months later I have a leak in the dehumidifier. I called and was told they could have someone look at it in a week: unacceptable. I would not recommendSteve B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Revival contracting came out to my house and got my roof approved through my insurance after some storm damage that came through my neighborhood. They completed my roof in a timely manner and did a great job! Would recommend to anyoneAnthony S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:The heater they supplied was a good one. However, they sent an inexperienced repairman to replace the heater. He slipped and fell through our newly remodeled bathroom. The company repaired the hole in the wall with the wrong texture and then wrong the type of grout. We are going to have ceiling repaired by a company recommended by the my daughter who works for one of the largest builders in the country. I have cancelled my service with the warrantee company. I now have to pay an additional $150.00 to have the ceiling refloated and all the wrong grout taken off and replaced with the correct type. <br /> <br /> *In response to service provider response: We hired 1 contractor that they recommended. He came out and said that he did a lot of work for High Tech. He fell through the ceiling that same day. We called High Tech the same day. They wanted my husband to go up in to the ceiling to get a model number. He is 79 years old and could not do that. We then had to contact a different service provider and pay an extra $150.00June G.
- Business Description:From A to Z if you can think it, we can do it. We are a small family owned business with 32 years experience in general contracting, and a combined amount of over 100 years of experience ready to serve you, in whatever form it takes. We are hard working , energetic, and willing to go the extra mile to excel at whatever task is at hand
- Business Description:Payment option is Half-Down and the balance due upon completion
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser..Recent Review:Robert Coleman was a joy to work with, I cant say enough good things about him & the company.There AMAZING!!!!!!!! , I have tried to get the pet stains out my self with no luck, I've even had carpet company's come clean my carpets with no luck. I called Color Your Carpet and I set up a appointment they came out right away, I cant begin to tell you how happy i'm to have my carpets looking like there brand new again, My house is 18 years old and looks like I bought brand new carpet & the pet stains & smell are long gone. I love to entertain & my friends all think I installed brand new carpet. I wish I would have found them years ago all my problems would have been solved. I have told all my friends & family & coworkers. Im so pleased with Robert he was so professional and knowledgeable. <br /> I was so excited to find the company on Angie's list Thank You. <br /> Thank You Color Your Carpet <br /monterey t.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Bloomingdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BERRY SUPPLY CORP1230 WATER ST
Wheeling, West Virginia 26003
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
Ashville, Ohio 43103
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
Quakertown, Pennsylvania 18951
- Breakaway Installations921 Rice Ave
Lima, Ohio 45805
- Broughan Floors885 Donegal dr east
Follansbee, West Virginia 26037
- BERRY SUPPLY CORP
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Maz Contracting128 S Shadylane Dr
East Liverpool, Ohio 43920
- Maz Contracting
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Revival Contracting Co.7025 Berry Blossom Dr
Canfield, Ohio 44406
- Revival Contracting Co.
- Trigg Construction Home Improvement64542 Sand Hill Road
Bellaire, Ohio 43906
- Trigg Construction Home Improvement