If you suspect that a sagging or uneven floor is a sign of joist damage, you’d be wise to take action and get to the root of the problem. Learn about the costs commonly associated with floor joist repairs and how to decide the best way to tackle it.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Steubenville, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Steubenville
- Budget Interiorsi was looking for a certin laminate else where and it was discontinued but budget gave me hope. and said they would search up and down to try to find what i wanted. well, they did. and i got my laminate and all the special attention which really made me feel special. the installers were also so very nice. i would/ will be going back for sure. thanks guys for all your wonderful help
- LOWE'SI am very impressed with my experience with Lowe's and the wonderful people who represent and install for Lowe's. Everyone was professional and knowledgeable and went out of their way to help me get the look I wanted to achieve. I received several calls from Lowe's checking to see if everything was satisfactory along the way. My floors look great. Will try to add pictures
- RITE CARPET & DECORATINGI would definitely recommend this company. Peggy measured my entire house, as I am looking to redo all of my flooring, answering questions as we went. Michelle helped me and was patient and knowledgeble as I was asking questions trying to make decisions on what to choose. They made the process so easy for me. Jake and Steve ( I think was his name) were very professional and efficient and had the job done quickly. I had one small issue I called about later and that was immediately resolved and everything turned out very nice. They really do what they say they are going to do and want to make the customer happy. They have been in business for a long time. In fact, Jake remembered putting in a carpet for me about 25 years ago. They are an asset to our little town of Bridgeport
- SMITTY'S WHOLESALE CARPET WRHSWent to the store on March 6th and the carpet was installed on the 15th. So from start to finish took 9 days. Another company said it would take 4 weeks. Was promptly greeted upon entering the store though the employee was unable to give me pricing information (apparently only Smitty does that). After spending about an hour looking at all the carpet styles and colors available I set up an appointment for them to measure for the next day. Unlike some companies, Smitty's offers free estimates. Smitty called me later that evening with the quote and I ordered the carpet the next day and it was installed the following week. As for the install, I was happy with Tim (Morris) and John. They were very professional, they spent nearly the entire day installing the carpet (they had some issues with getting the ramp installed appropriately). The carpeting on the stairs looks great, no ragged edges. The carpeting along the tile also looks great, you can't tell that the basement floor is/was uneven. There appeared to be some minor dings in some drywall, but the dings will either be covered by baseboard trim or can be easily patched
- PETERSON'S CARPET CITYWe first went to Peterson's Carpet City in January to look at sheet vinyl for our kitchen. We immediately liked them because they didn't try to talk us out of what we wanted - as other companies did. We also liked the fact that they knew the country of origin of their products - and they carry a large variety of products that are made in the U.S.A. We asked for a "ballpark" estimate for the entire job using a specific product that we had selected. They were happy to provide that for us and they even itemized it to a certain extent and they wrote it down for us on paper. It was a pleasant surprise for us to see how low it was and we called them back a few days later to tell them we'd like to get going on the job. But we were told that the ballpark estimate was way off and that the actual price was going to be more than double what they had estimated. They apologized for the inaccurate estimate and we told them we'd wait. Next we looked around a bit more and discovered that Armstrong makes a line of Luxury Vinyl Tile that is manufactured in the U.S.A. with raw materials mostly from the U.S.A. - so we looked for a supplier. Peterson's was the only supplier we could find in our area, so we went back to them. This time we got a full estimate in writing and the owner told us verbally how much it would be. I questioned the owner about how little the estimate for installation was, but he insisted that every job is different. Again, I was pleasantly surprised. After I got home, I looked more closely at the written estimate and could see that he had, in fact, looked at the wrong number: The installation was several hundred dollars more than what he had said. I called and asked what it really was going to cost and (for the second time in a couple of months) he apologized for the inaccurate estimate. Quite honestly I was hoping he would give me some sort of discount - maybe just as a good-will gesture for having twice raised our expectations with really low estimates. But I guess he didn't feel all that bad about having made two such mistakes. Oh well. Despite all the trouble with the estimates, we had them do the job. The installer was 100% professional and always had a great attitude. The floor looks great. More recently we had a new floor installed in another part of our house. We got an estimate from the Petersons again, but we discovered another independent contractor who gave us a better price - so we went with him
- TC Goodfellows ConstructionHe ended up doing more that needed done. He did itemize everything. Some of the others who gave me an estimate did not do that. He did a nice job for me.
- SMITTY'S WHOLESALE CARPET WRHSThe only thing I wasn't crazy about was that the work was done by an employee who came after 5pm and on the weekend. Other than that, he was very nice and the job was done well.
- RITE CARPET & DECORATINGI am well pleased with these folks. I had never used them before, but while shopping different places for floor coverings I stopped in their place and was impressed by their professionalism and attention to the customer. Carpet was ordered, and they said it would be about three weeks before it arrived. It arrived, as specified. They set up an installation date for a week later. The installers arrived exactly when they said they would. The two installers worked without hardly taking a break. They finished-up and cleaned-up. They moved the furniture. I have absolutely no complaints
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementGreat. They showed up everyday for work, did a very good job - on budget, and worked until it was finished. All work was done to my satisfaction. They also did a great deal of work at my parent's house and brother's house (roof, new siding, porch railings, entry door, hardwood floors, fireplace. They did a great job there too
- SMITTY'S WHOLESALE CARPET WRHSAfter about 10 months, one of their carpet seems started to pull apart. I called Smitty himself and he told me he would send somebody over the following week. Nobody ever showed up.
Flooring Contractors in Steubenville
- Business Description:Hi my name is Alex Souza We sale and install hardwood floor We also to trimming work and renovation We are doing this for over 10 years Thank you for your business Quality you can trust!Recent Review:I would say that it was fairly good. The best thing about them is that they showed up and got it done. The communication was good and responsive.Neilani S.
- Business Description:Bob Milliron Flooring Services was established in 1973. Bob Milliron owns and operates this business independently, but offers sub-contracting when necessary. He has been installing flooring since his return from military duty in 1973Recent Review:Prompt, professional and pleasant.Dawn R.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:B Squared Painting Plus, established in 2017, prides itself on attention to detail and a quality customer experience. We're committed to providing professional, timely services to meet all your painting needs: interior, exterior, residential or commercialRecent Review:We recently bought our first home and needed to make things a little more functional... and also decided to splurge and get a little frivolous 🤣 Our split entry home had what was once a very pale cream carpet on the steps, in the livingroom, and throughout the hallway, which wasn't most the practical choice for a home in Southwestern, PA. Even if I had magically scrubbed out every stain, I knew the level of upkeep it would require wouldn't work with little ones we are lucky to have terrorizing our home on a regular basis! Bob, Ryan, and Mike replaced the flooring for us, painted the livingroom/ entry way/ hallway, and with a surprise backorder on supplies (Thanks Covid 🙄) stained and painted our steps as well. Being first time home owners we were embarassingly indecisive to say the least 🤦! The whole team walked us through every process, every step of the way and made us totally comfortable and confident in our decisions. Then we decided to have some fun! The kitchen was totally functional... but also not quite out aesthetic. We decided to splurge and go for some bright, fun paint and a beach vibe backsplash (If we can't afford to live AT the beach, at least we can see some of those beachy blues everyday!!) I couldn't possibly be happier with the outcome. The crew was an absolute delight, to say the very least. Kind, sweet, trustworthy, knowledgeable, their energy was contagious, and we felt totally comfortable with them in our home. Their work is thorough and when I pointed out the most minuscule, minute, OCD details that I could see, they jumped at the chance to fix it without giving it a second thought. It was very clear that our happiness was truly at the forefront of their business model. After seeing the end results, I can't wait to have them come back and help me fulfill some more dream projects from my Pinterest wishlist!! Do yourself a favor and set up a meeting with them about your renovationsRobin V.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:Broughan Floors llc. is an Owner operated - independent contractor. Ask about Veteran and locality discounts
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:From A to Z if you can think it, we can do it. We are a small family owned business with 32 years experience in general contracting, and a combined amount of over 100 years of experience ready to serve you, in whatever form it takes. We are hard working , energetic, and willing to go the extra mile to excel at whatever task is at hand
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
So many factors influence the cost of ceramic tile installation, from the type of tile you choose to the condition of the space you’re renovating. Get a complete breakdown of the costs involved with installing ceramic tile.
Carpet installation costs vary across the country. The cost includes carpet, padding, removal, and installation. Find out what it will cost where you live with our guide.
Find flooring installation in
- Mingo Junction
- New Cumberland
- West Liberty
flooring installation in Steubenville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B Squared Painting Plus110 Bocktown Rd
- BERRY SUPPLY CORP1230 WATER ST
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Big Fish Concrete7 S Kettler Ave
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Bob Milliron Flooring Service137 St Rose Dr
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Breakaway Installations921 Rice Ave
- Broughan Floors885 Donegal dr east
Follansbee, West Virginia
- B Squared Painting Plus
- Carpet Showcase Flooring Center3527 Jacob Street
Wheeling, West Virginia
- CARPETING UNLIMITED341 NATIONAL RD
Triadelphia, West Virginia
- Carpets by Jamison4100 JACOB ST
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Charles Pappa Jr Remodeling732 S Main St
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- CREATIVE CARPETS OF WINTERSVILLE462 MAIN ST
- Carpet Showcase Flooring Center
- Flooring America5095 National Road
Triadelphia, West Virginia
- Flooring America
- Granata Contracting and Development1107 Valley View Ave
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Granata Contracting and Development
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- PETERSON'S CARPET CITY275 CANTON RD
- PETERSON'S CARPET CITY
- Shock Contracting
- SMITTY'S WHOLESALE CARPET WRHS2700 SUNSET BLVD
- Stanley Steemer1231 Park Ave E
- Stanley Steemer12526 State Rte 235
- Stanley Steemer13806 State Rte 772
- Stanley Steemer109 Portland St
- Stanley Steemer1802 Rosewood Dr
- Stanley Steemer618 W Main St
- Shock Contracting