Building a new home is thrilling for sure, but don’t let avoidable mistakes get in the way of hosting the perfect housewarming party. Learn about common mistakes owners make during the entire building process so you can look forward to move-in day.
Get matched with top home builders in Amsterdam, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Amsterdam
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Gary J Miller Engineering ServicesCalled this man, he was rude and arrogant. I explained that I had no knowledge of I-beams and such and wanted to build a deck on my home. He emailed me his email address, I responded with what I thought he wanted in regards to a drawing of the project(I'm not an architect either). I waited for a reply and found it in my JUNK folder(in retrospect, I probably should have left it there). His ONLY REPLY was this "you didnt give me what i wanted....no house extraneous info to clutter everything up!!!! im walking away from this Gary J Miller PE CEng Gary J Miller Structural Engineering Services President (01) 412-505-3235 garyjmiller.com" If thats how you reply to a client nowadays... NOT RECOMMENDED
- Barker Construction Services LLCBarker Construction came the next day to start the demolition process, in hopes of getting everything out before mold set in. They worked quickly and effiecently. Once everything dried out, they did an amazing job of fixing everything, working with us and our insurance company, and putting everything back together. They were very quick and professional. They were also very aware of us living in the space and making sure we were comfortable in the space. Their work was flawless and everything turned out perfectly! When we renovate something else, Barker Construction is who we will call
- Wallace Custom Building LLCThe build went extremely well. Steve and the crew couldn't be more professional. Great communication, on schedule, and no surprises. He strikes a good balance of doing what we wanted, yet making suggestions on how to proceed. Always keeps a clean site during the build. Uses top notch subcontractors as well and always obtains at least 2 bids. Follow up is also excellent. Have used S&S on two builds (one family vacation home and a spec home) and would highly recommend
- Spectrum Housing SolutionsWe found out about them from our daughter who works at Communication of Pike County. We were surprised that their Winterization program had branched out into a for profit company called Spectrum Housing Solutions after they began to lose their grant funding. They are using the same multi talented craftsmen that had formerly provided help to those in our area who could not afford necessary winterization changes to help them make it through the long cold winters safely. We called them and were pleasantly pleased to find out that this was no longer an income based company, and that anyone could receive their services at a reasonable price. They were quick to provide us with an estimate and when we accepted the contract was signed and they were only about 2 weeks getting to us and completely finished within 3 days; would have been done sooner is not for some bad weather. They came in early in the day and worked continually with breaks and lunch carefully timed. Every worker was very professional to us and our dogs. I found out as I got to know a few of them that each was a true craftsman who was in most cases a causality of the poor economy, having had their own businesses or employed by other contractors that had to cut back. The company is certified in everything you might need in building or re-modeling. We were just so pleased with the quality of their work. We would highly recommend them to anyone and we have received lots of complements from our neighbors who have been thinking about steel roofing
- Theener ConstructionExcellent. They were always there when they said they would. All workers were clean and dressed appropriately and were knowledgeable about their jobs and worked steady.
- EDN Enterprises IncHe showed up promptly on the day he said he would, removed the old roof, replaced all the bad sheeting, and installed the new roof. Very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend him!
- BRAD BROWN REMODELINGHe did a really good job. I was pleased with him. I have been happy with his work. The price was less than what I anticipated.
- Sean Walker Construction LLCSean was there every step of the way from the first day of demolition.. to excavating....framing.....drywall.....through the last days of carpet and finish trim. Sean provided high quality craftsmanship at a competitive price on my home renovations. My next project is a new garage... and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have build it. He started the excavation this week
- Yoder ConstructionThe workers were great! They showed up when they said they would and finished the job in the time frame they said they would. The work is excellent and I saw the work they did for my sister so I knew they were professional and very good at what they do! I will call them if I need anything built they are so good it makes building less stressful!!!!!!!!!! Jay and Jeremy are a joy to work with and very respectful of your property
House Builders in Amsterdam
- Business Description:We are an Amish owned an operated Roofing Company, Specializing in Complete Shingle Roof Replacements, Roof Repairs, Siding and Gutters. We are also experienced an qualified to work on insurance claims.Recent Review:Fantastic! I couldn’t be happy with Jimmy and his crew with 663 Exteriors. They were very respectful, flexible, on-time, and went the extra mile. Quote was fair, good price for the great work. They completed my home and my detached garage in about 4 hours. I would definitely recommend this teamWilliam H.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:J. Alexander Roofing is the premier residential roofing company of Northwest Ohio and recognized as a Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor. The Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor program is an elite group that receives exclusive advantages, above and beyond those available to Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractors. Our customers who purchase Owens Corning Roofing products can enjoy the Platinum Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty which has a li..Recent Review:The company did call me and left a message. when I tried twice to call them I had to leave a message and they never called me back. I know my project was a small job but they could have just told me that and that would have been ok with me, I would understand. But just to ignore me. No, thanksconnie c.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional..Recent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove overKaren B.
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc..
- Business Description:NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and constructs homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes. As a corporate entity, NVR, Inc. provides various support functions for each of its sub-entities. These include sales and marketing support, vital human resource specialists, and an advanced information technology department, which provide a network of resources utilized by NVR, Inc. holdings
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
What is it about chalet-style homes that feel so inviting and cozy? This article features a history of chalet-style homes, outlines its benefits, details key design elements, and shows how to incorporate a chalet-style design in your home.
How much does it cost to demolish a house? Average prices for demolition vary based on home size, materials, and location. A partial demolition can make a project more affordable than a full house demolition. Keep reading for more.
Find home builders in
- New Cumberland
- Mingo Junction
home builders in Amsterdam
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC825 S. Clinton St
- Barrett Mortgage Services74 E Olentangy St
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- INTUITIVE CONCEPTSPO BOX 899
- INTUITIVE CONCEPTS
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- NVR Inc11700 Plaza America Dr 500
- NVR Inc
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Paul Construction Co Inc1702 Chandlersville Rd
- Paul Construction Co Inc
- S & N Builders Inc22426 St Rt 18
- SHROCK DRYWALL CO622 N TRIMBLE RD
- Stephen Akers Architect, LLC311 E Main St
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sunshine Construction
East Liverpool, Ohio
- Superior Remodeling8347 Fryer Rd.
- S & N Builders Inc
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Jubach Company25368 Creola Hue Rd
- The Plaza Motel1604 S Main St
- TNT Construction Inc7408 Moravian Trail Rd SE
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Town & Country Log Homes LLC6047 Township Road 501
Big Prairie, Ohio
- Tri Point Homes191 Stanford Parkway
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.130 W. 2nd St. Suite 632
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.
- Zablocki Construction Inc1865 S County Road 19
- Zablocki Construction Inc