It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Amsterdam, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Amsterdam
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Gary J Miller Engineering ServicesCalled this man, he was rude and arrogant. I explained that I had no knowledge of I-beams and such and wanted to build a deck on my home. He emailed me his email address, I responded with what I thought he wanted in regards to a drawing of the project(I'm not an architect either). I waited for a reply and found it in my JUNK folder(in retrospect, I probably should have left it there). His ONLY REPLY was this "you didnt give me what i wanted....no house extraneous info to clutter everything up!!!! im walking away from this Gary J Miller PE CEng Gary J Miller Structural Engineering Services President (01) 412-505-3235 garyjmiller.com" If thats how you reply to a client nowadays... NOT RECOMMENDED
- Barker Construction Services LLCBarker Construction came the next day to start the demolition process, in hopes of getting everything out before mold set in. They worked quickly and effiecently. Once everything dried out, they did an amazing job of fixing everything, working with us and our insurance company, and putting everything back together. They were very quick and professional. They were also very aware of us living in the space and making sure we were comfortable in the space. Their work was flawless and everything turned out perfectly! When we renovate something else, Barker Construction is who we will call
- SHROCK DRYWALL COEvery contractor that frames a house claims they can do drywall. Not always true! If you want save money and someone tells you they can do it cheaper. This is your notice of warning in drywall cheaper usually mean sub standard work. Then real good drywall professionals done want to fix someone else's screw ups. Get someone in the drywall business only to do your work. You may pay more but you won't have the nightmare and regrets when it's all done wrong. Shrock was a family crew. I think the sons all split up and started separate company's. They are all excellent drywall finishers
- L. A. BuildersSteve White is very professional and courteous. He and his business partner Dave are very good and knowledgeable carpenters. This was the first time that my husband and I hired a carpenter and did not feel we had to 'babysit'. All work was excellent quality. We highly recommend them and will definitely be calling them for all future jobs
- JTech Electrical ContJames was on time everyday, provided very courteous and professional service. Job was brought in on budget and on time. And the biggest thing was, it was done right and there was no mess left for me. Even did a few things he had found that included some carpentry and never even charged me.
- Gibraltar Custom Builders LLCBrett was very easy to talk with and helped us through the process of construction. He kept the numerous contractors on track to keep the project moving forward. We sometimes had as many as 3 different contractors in on the same day. When something didn't look just right, he made sure it was fixed. When the siding on the new addition didn't quite match, he had the entire side of the house done. We installed a heated tile floor in the master bath, marble shower with zero entry, soaking tub and counter height granite vanities plus a second closet in the bedroom. Brett, Brad and Wayne were great to have working on our additions. They take pride in their work. They were professional, friendly, and respected our comfort during the entire construction process
- Hoying Construction, Inc.He really saved our Christmas. We had to fire our last contractor mid-reno because he damaged our property and were left with everything half finished. Hoying Construction came in and got it all put together for us. We were able to host our whole family on Christmas and not be embarrassed about the condition of our home. Pros with Terry/Hoying Construction: 1 - They come prepared with all of their materials 2 - They provide a detailed account statement and quote 3 - They come and work and don't spend all day talking and shooting the "s***" 4 - They did not leave their trucks and trailer taking up the entire driveway, with a little one I totally appreciated that! 5 - They cleaned up their mess and didn't store tools in my house or garage while working He will be doing our roof in a month or so and I will review again
- HOFFMAN BUILDERSThe experience was as painless as remodeling a kitchen can be. :)
- JLS ContractingJeff and his crew came in our house to work after Jeff had evaluated our foundation problem and given us an estimate, and the very first time they were there, Jeff made corrections to the support beams that stopped the loud popping and cracking that had been going on for months every time the floor was walked on. Jeff offered us several options and prices, and was fine with it when we chose the mid range option rather than the most expensive. He and his crew installed temporary support jacks under the house right away, and had holes dug, well formed and deeply placed footers, and new supports installed in less than 2 weeks. We are thrilled with the results and are looking forward to getting some water damage repaired at the back door as well as some remodeling done. Jeff and his crew are punctual, neat, polite, quiet even, and all hard and thorough workers. I had tried for months to get some help with our serious foundation problem, and called Jeff based on, of all things, his ad on a grocery cart. I am so glad I did. I would recommend his work highly to anybody and am so glad to have the chance to brag on JLS Contracting
House Builders in Amsterdam
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are an Amish owned an operated Roofing Company, Specializing in Complete Shingle Roof Replacements, Roof Repairs, Siding and Gutters. We are also experienced an qualified to work on insurance claims.Recent Review:Fantastic! I couldn’t be happy with Jimmy and his crew with 663 Exteriors. They were very respectful, flexible, on-time, and went the extra mile. Quote was fair, good price for the great work. They completed my home and my detached garage in about 4 hours. I would definitely recommend this teamWilliam H.
- Business Description:J. Alexander Roofing is the premier residential roofing company of Northwest Ohio and recognized as a Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor. The Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractor program is an elite group that receives exclusive advantages, above and beyond those available to Owens Corning Roofing Preferred Contractors. Our customers who purchase Owens Corning Roofing products can enjoy the Platinum Protection Roofing System Limited Warranty which has a li..Recent Review:The company did call me and left a message. when I tried twice to call them I had to leave a message and they never called me back. I know my project was a small job but they could have just told me that and that would have been ok with me, I would understand. But just to ignore me. No, thanksconnie c.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional..Recent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove overKaren B.
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc..
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Compare all the pros and cons of building a new home versus buying an existing one, including price differences, maintenance costs, energy efficiency, and more.
Find home builders in
home builders in Amsterdam
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC825 S. Clinton St
- Barrett Mortgage Services74 E Olentangy St
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brierly Roofing LLCPO Box 53
- B & C Construction and Home Repair LLC
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- INTUITIVE CONCEPTSPO BOX 899
- INTUITIVE CONCEPTS
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- NVR Inc11700 Plaza America Dr 500
- NVR Inc
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Paul Construction Co Inc1702 Chandlersville Rd
- Paul Construction Co Inc
- S & N Builders Inc22426 St Rt 18
- SHROCK DRYWALL CO622 N TRIMBLE RD
- Stephen Akers Architect, LLC311 E Main St
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sunshine Construction
East Liverpool, Ohio
- Superior Remodeling8347 Fryer Rd.
- S & N Builders Inc
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Jubach Company25368 Creola Hue Rd
- The Plaza Motel1604 S Main St
- TNT Construction Inc7408 Moravian Trail Rd SE
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Town & Country Log Homes LLC6047 Township Road 501
Big Prairie, Ohio
- Tri Point Homes191 Stanford Parkway
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.130 W. 2nd St. Suite 632
- United Demolition Excavation & Site Management Co.
- Zablocki Construction Inc1865 S County Road 19
- Zablocki Construction Inc