Few things are more frustrating than a malfunctioning AC unit on a hot day. Here are nine AC troubleshooting tips to get the cool air flowing again.
Get matched with top home builders in Salineville, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local home builders.
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Salineville
- Stone's Construction & Remodeling LLCI was the inspector for the contractor Stone Construction. After the borrowers had bad experiences with Other contractors, Stone Construction came through in a big way with a beautiful addition and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this company.
- Ciardi Co.Everything went exceptionally well. We had the addition of a bathroom and closet put on the back of the house and then the whole house was sided. I would definitely recommend anyone have any home-improvement done &
- Sam Pitzulo Homes & RemodelingProfessional company, excellent communications during all phases of the contract, quality work, competitive price no hidden fees.
- J & V Roofing & Home ImprovementWOW!! 4 1/2 hours in and out 15 sq. Ranch Thanks 1,000,000 Would hire again... oh already did having leaf guards installed next week John was first on site and last to leave.. very hands on. My house was done before others even scheduled estimate What a great experience... is there a rating above A+
- J & V Roofing & Home ImprovementI contacted Mr Valentino for an estimate & within 2 days he was there. I had a new 800 sq foot addition added & a leak from a previous addition. Within a week him & his crew were there and all work was completed within a day. The prep, work & cleanup was all done in a professional manner. Thank you so much
- Kirk A. Snyder Electrical ContractingWent very well. Kirk was here all day and did a very professional installation. Thorough, neat and would higher again
- J & V Roofing & Home ImprovementToday we have a beautiful new home thanks to J&V Roofing and Remodeling. It has been upgraded in so many ways. First with a fantastic insulation and siding and also a brand new very large room over our attached garage. They also installed new spouting and some new light fixtures and reinstalled some others. Our home is over 2500 square foot and it was a California redwood house with many Anderson Windows. It is about 40 years old and needed this upgrade to help with heating in this cold northeastern Ohio wintertime. We found the answers and remedy for our leaking flat deck roof also atop of our garage with this brand new addition. The detail work over all these windows was labor intensive but done so professionally and just gorgeous. Thank you J&V Roofing and Remodeling from the very bottom of our hearts and good luck to you for years to come as you have made our lives so much better
- Alexander Construction Inc.Overall, things went very well.? As with any construction project this size, there were minor problems but Carl addressed them immediately and made things right.?These problems were with one of?Carl's sub contractors and?Carl was?more than helpful in getting the situations resolved up front as long as we?called and told him about it.?There were some?management changes during our project leading to some confusion and communication problems but in the end Carl's #1 concern was making sure we were happy with our project.? With the exception of one sub contractor, all the rest that Carl sent out were professional and kind.? And at some point the one sub I was having issues with was escorted to my property by Carl's team.? Carl was the lead framer on my project and to me that was?a major?selling point.? He is the owner and a worker.? His professionalism and knowledge topped with his experience made for an easy confident decision to hire this GC. As far as price, The price quoted was the exact price I paid with the exception of the cost of putting a new roof on my existing house while they did the roof on the addition.? That roof was not part of the original quote and I fully expected that to be additional cost.? There were no surprises.? Since the project has been complete, they have contacted me a few times to be sure the addition was properly staying warm and that we weren't having any issues.? The integrity of this company is still clearly seen.? I even have a water issue that wasn't exposed until now and I thought maybe due to the addition.? Carl sent his guy out immediately to figure out exactly what the problem was and how they could help me get it corrected even though it was no fault of theirs.? I am considering another addition and I will be hiring Carl Alexander again. They are honest and trustworthy General Contractors and they did?a great job managing such a large project.
- Alexander Construction Inc.What a?beautiful?job they have done. ?We started out just wanting to add a family room but it seemed to grow from there. ?Mr. Alexander was very informative and all of his sub contractors and personnel were VERY professional and answered any questions we had. They worked with us on every detail. ?I would?DEFINITELY?recommend?them for any construction/remodeling job. ?We are not quite done yet but their workmanship has been exceptional to date
- Alexander Construction Inc.All the subcontractors used from the excavator, heating and cooling, the gentleman who installed the fireplace and Carl Alexander's construction crew where prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and diligent workers.
House Builders in Salineville
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:The Sam Pitzulo Homes name has meant quality custom home building, remodeling and home improvement in the Mahoning Valley since 1990. As one of Youngstown’s premier building & remodeling experts, we are continually working towards providing our customers with nothing but the best in service and quality. We serve Mahoning, Trumbull, & Columbiana Counties (and some bordering counties) including the cities of Canfield, Boardman, Poland, Austintown, Youngstown, Salem, Columbiana and more. Family ..Recent Review:Professional company, excellent communications during all phases of the contract, quality work, competitive price no hidden fees.John M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:Ciardi Co. is a full service general contracting company with over 35 years experience in the construction industry, specializing in commercial and industrial work. Ranging from repairs, to upgrades and additions to complete buildings, Ciardi Co. is able to offer a solution to a construction problem or design and build a new building to meet the needs of every clientRecent Review:Everything went exceptionally well. We had the addition of a bathroom and closet put on the back of the house and then the whole house was sided. I would definitely recommend anyone have any home-improvement done &Kim P.
- Business Description:The LogDoctors of Eastwood, LLC is a full service contracting company handling all aspects of log maintenance, repairs and restoration since 1989. We give you high quality service and top notch products all at competitive prices. We stays on top of new innovative techniques while also using the tried and true of our trade. We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our community our vendors and our environment. Our goal is to ensure your greatest investment, your home, not only looks ..Recent Review:I can’t say enough about Dave and his crew. Professional and shares his knowledge. The look and feel of the logs is amazing. The house is 23 years old and has been maintained, but this took it to a new level. Highly recommendJan H.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Owner always on site with employees. Roofs & clean-up completed in one day.Recent Review:They did a great job from selecting the roof shingles to clean up. Excellent installers and very professional installation. The wife and I would highly recommend J&V Roofing. They are a top notch roofing companyRalph V.
- Business Description:Alexander Construction, Inc. offers many services: insurance repair and mitigation, new home construction, room additions, roofs, garages, sun rooms, home remodeling, and so much more! (330) 799-5577 We also have a concrete coatings company, Alexander Concrete Coatings, LLC, which offers concrete coatings that are 4x stronger than epoxy and totally transform your damaged and ugly concrete! (330) 272-920Recent Review:I can say that they were terrific , they did an excellent job. They were wonderful and pleasant Over and above, whatever they do, they were always great.Mary O.
- Business Description:We service NE Ohio and NW Pennsylvania. Pittsburgh Pa, Cleveland Oh, Canton Oh, East Liverpool Oh, Erie Pa, Titusville Pa, Butler Pa, and all cities in between. Basement waterproofing with inside and or outside systems. Foundation repair, bowed, cracked walls, reinforcement and replacement (if needed). Basement Mold and air quality. Guardian’s normal Basement Waterproofing crew would consist of 3 to 6 men. We do drug testing and a back ground search and verify 1 million dollars property ins..Recent Review:Excellent. Great work crew - the crew were all very knowledgeable and skilled in their field, and they all worked hard and did great work. The guys were all very nice and did whatever was possible to keep the dust to a minimum. The work completed changed our entire space in the basement - no more damp odors and everything is working great. Steve explained everything well and we couldn't be happier with Guardian. I would highly recommend Guardian. Thanks guys!HEATHER S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
It’s exciting to start planning your new dream home, but first you need to find the right professional to manage your project. Discover who to hire to build a house.
A-frame homes have many benefits, but there are drawbacks to keep in mind if you decide to build one. Find out everything you need to know about A-frame houses.
Find home builders in
home builders in Salineville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Earl and Sons Construction LLC31160 Willard Rd
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Extreme Exteriors16735 Ottawa st
Lake Milton, Ohio
- Earl and Sons Construction LLC
- House to Home Construction, LLC83 E Midlothian Blvd
- House to Home Construction, LLC
- J & J Construction2426 Monticello Ave NW
- J & V Roofing & Home Improvement5407 S Saratoga Ave
- J&M General Contracting3426 Cindy Dr
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- JC3 Builders256 N Colonial Dr
- JOHN E SOCKACI BUILDING & REMODELING437 COUNTRY CLUB DR
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
- John Paul Joseph Contracting, LLC2107 Trace Street
- Johnston Construction Services LLC801 Country Manor Drive
North Lima, Ohio
- Jones Remodeling LLC1141 Shawnee trail
- JR Capital Group, LLC3510 tod ave nw
- J & J Construction
- K Swager Enterprise Inc.6761 St. Rt. 45
- K&L Construction and Design6092 Corey Hunt rd
- Kahl Construction1976 Rombold Rd.
- Keith Spicher Construction3910 Southwood DR SE
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION7068 MAHONING AVE
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- K Swager Enterprise Inc.
- Leaseazr Services, LLC2433 Woodlenhart Rd
- Leaseazr Services, LLC
- M&C Siding & Roofing1305 Boardman Canfield Rd Suite 3
- M&H Construction Services LLC3521 Main St
Mineral Ridge, Ohio
- M&T Allison Construction, Inc652 E Washington St
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- Magic Touch Home Services149 Spring Hill Rd
- Master Design Builders, LLC.7127 Mill Creek Blvd.
- Monarch Construction Inc.2705 Morning Star Ct
Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- Muir Masonry189 Hadley Rd
- M&C Siding & Roofing
- Pat Skripac Construction165 Struthers Coitsville Rd
- Pat Skripac Construction
- Sam Pitzulo Homes & Remodeling427 S Broad St
- scardina construction549 Creed St
- Scott Martin Construction LLC9502 Trinity Church Road
- Shasta Properties LLC107 Mehard Ave
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sunshine Construction
East Liverpool, Ohio
- Sam Pitzulo Homes & Remodeling