Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Waterloo, NY
There are 10 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Waterloo
- AAA Roofing & SidingEverything went amazing. They where on time and very polite, knowledgeable,honest and easy to communicate with. They made us feel comfortable through the whole process and The work was done when they said it would be and they cleaned up so we'll you couldn't even tell they were there. I would highly recommend them for any of your roofing or siding need
- GGI Construction CorpIvan and crew were able to come and start working quickly. Everything was quality work. We had them install a vinyl fence with two gates, lattice work under our deck with a door, some deck repair, and they even took over a job another contractor abandoned and built a retaining wall and leveled part of our yard and assembled a play house for our kid. They were upfront with pricing and timelines, even in this crazy time when supplies and help are hard to get. They were also amenable to any changes we wanted, even when it was completely our fault for changing our minds after what we agreed to. I'd definitely work with them agai
- All Points ConstructionBeautiful work! Keith finished our log home exterior siding. He was reactive on the phone, very communicative, answered all my questions, gave recommendations, and was on-time. I’m extremely happy with the quality of the work he did. I would recommend him to anyone and I’m looking forward to work with him on future projects
- Quality Roofing and SidingWould recommend them to anyone one. They listened to all my wants and made them come true. Very reliable. Made my home look new again.. thank you guys so much..
- Jon SpauldingIt went very well. Jon is very prompt he knows what he was doing and he keeps the work clean. He has knowledge on what he was doing.
- Maple City Contracting CoWhen my husband and I purchased a retirement home in New York, we had no idea how to go about finding the right person to do our remodel, especially since we lived in another state. Luckily, my husband found Larry Becker of Maple City Contracting on Angie's list after a bad encounter with a shyster for lack of a better word. Mr. Becker is a highly honest, knowledgeable, and excellent contractor. Not only that, but he actually communicates with his clients. Communication for us was key; we knew the work was going to be extensive and that we couldn't do it all at once, but Mr. Becker worked us into his busy schedule and responded to every one of our emails, and believe me, we sent a lot. For all these reasons and more, we found Larry's professionalism to be off the charts. He is someone you can definitely trust. Furthermore, he and his crew do outstanding work. The craftsmanship is laudable and meticulous. Being a lover of HGTV, I had many ideas and wanted things done right. After all, we were paying for a contractor's expertise, so that's what we expected, and with Maple City Contracting, that's exactly what we got. I could go on and on about how awesome are experience was and still is with our contractor as we approach the final stages of our remodel, but I'd rather just end by saying that everyone who has seen the interior of our house, admires the carpentry and wants the name of our contractor. Mr. Becker and his team's work speak for itself. I'd give him three thumbs up, but I only have two
- Explicit ExteriorsExplicit Exteriors is without doubt a first-rate company. Jason and his team have seamlessly completed 3 jobs for us, both interior and exterior. They pay attention to detail, work cleanly, complete jobs in a timely manor, and are trustworthy. What sets them even further above most other topnotch contractors is that they are creative thinkers. One such challenge was finding the right design for a partial roof over our front door, one that blended with the existing structure. The design was perfect and looks as though it was part of the original design. I'm very picky and would not hesitate to recommend Explicit Exteriors for any of your upcoming jobs
- Perfect ExteriorsIt is obvious that efficiency, quality, and rapport are important to the Perfect Exteriors family. Every person we came into contact with, whether directly from the company or a company contracted from outside, was respectful and dedicated to delivering the highest quality materials and service. The owner, Ed, took the time to drive an hour and a half to meet with us and answer any questions we had about the process before we committed. After receiving quotes from different companies, Perfect Exteriors had the best pricing. But it wasn’t only the pricing that made us choose Perfect Exteriors, it was the knowledge, experience and respect that they showed right from the beginning. Ed kept in touch throughout the entire project, proving his care and dedication to his customers. While the work was being done, Milton and his crew were absolutely amazing!! They were consistently prompt every morning and worked hard all throughout the day. They left their workspace clean at the end of every shift, which was important since we have a puppy and 2 young children running around. Throughout their entire time here, they, too, were courteous, kind hearted, and respectful. The true star of the show is the project manager, Steve. He is a man of many talents who repeatedly saved the day! When something unexpected would come up and seemed overwhelming, he was able to quickly assess the problem and deliver a solution that worked! He takes action and gets the job done, all while being respectful and kind (but firm!). I am so happy that Steve was part of this process! Overall, I can not recommend this company enough!! We will definitely be using Perfect Exteriors again for any future projects! Thank you, team
- Wayne DubielI was remodeling my living room and installing a new shower stall. I met Wayne after seeing his business sign on another job and stopped in the house he was working on. It looked like quality work he was doing. Normal contractors give you a quote. Wayne is experienced enough to know that no job ever seems what it is. Either you overpay, because the contractor gets the job done quicker, or you are shocked by the final price because there is additional labor and materials from problems that arise, like what we found on my job, rotted wood and extra beam support needed. Wayne is great to work with. He will tell you his hourly wage. He works from 7:30 to 4:00 until the job is done. He has every tool needed and is clean and efficient. I did not know where to get the windows I needed and he was a great source of information for those. Also I wanted hickory lumber to make a beam and he told me my options of where to go to lumber yards. The job was for an old cottage. Nothing was square or level to start with. Wayne made great recommendations to make the finished job look great. He is resourceful and experienced. The quality of work is exceptional. Just two examples, he joined two pieces of hickory together for the window sill. There is no way you can tell it is two pieces. It looks like one. And when I was painting the drywall, the seams were near perfect making it very easy to paint, especially where the ceiling meets the walls. To top it off he installed my windows quickly and efficiently in the middle of February. I had one major window company in Rochester, that wouldn't even touch the job because they thought is was too complex and they were afraid of potential problems. Also, I had the bathroom shower job estimated by two kitchen and bath places. Wayne was able to do it much cheaper, saving me at least $2,000. One nice thing too is he works with you on all your options, and it was great that I could polyurethane the lumber I found, paint the walls and put up my own trim etc. I saw another review on here, being negative, I just don't understand. Finding Wayne, I felt very lucky for such a comprehensive contractor. I am 100% satisfied with the job and have asked him to replace my outdoor stairs this spring. If you decide to use Wayne and debate going with him over the other negative posting vs. my positive posting, I have told Wayne I am happy to have him give you my contact info so you can see personally at my house the work he has done. I couldn't be more satisfied and you will too
- Quality Roofing and SidingVery well, reasonable priced, and good quality of work, will definitely hired again for future needs
Siding Contractors in Waterloo
- Business Description:• 2016 Super Service Award Winner! • Locally Owned & Operated, Auburn Siding, Window & Door offers Affordable Home Improvements for residents of Auburn, NY & the Surrounding Areas • We Specialize in Vinyl Siding, Energy Efficient Windows, Doors, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels, Sunrooms & Decks • Auburn Siding, Window & Door Guarantees the Finest Workmanship and Highest Quality Products at competitve & affordable prices • Your home is an integral part of your family - It's a reflection of your va..Recent Review:Because of COVID, my windows were delayed. Communication from the salesman could have been better, but that is nit picking. I am super happy with my windows - and one set was very difficult to place. Despite this, the job was done perfectly. It is VERY obvious which of my windows were placed by ASW&D. My rooms are MUCH warmer, and sound from the road less noticeable. Owner was very kind and professional. My house was left cleaner than when they started. Hope to replace the rest of my windows in the near future using ASW&Dmichelle b.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:Father and son team with multiple years of construction, home improvement, and remodeling experience. We offer everything you need for all of your home improvement needs and dreams.Recent Review:The owner was very professional and performed the work in a very timely manner. Pricing was very fair and the workmanship was spot on.Scott l.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:Superior Exteriors of the Finger Lakes, LLC is an exterior residential remodeling company specializing in roofing, windows & doors and siding. We offer shingled roofs, metal roofs, flat roofs, roof sealing, roof repairs, soffit & fascia, gutters & downspouts, windows, doors, siding, insulation and snow & ice removal. Superior Exteriors of the Finger Lakes is a CertainTeed Shingle Master Company and offers a FREE Limited Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty. We offer free estimates and emergency re..Recent Review:Superior Exteriors saved my front porch. My house came with a front porch addition that had started to sag away from the house. I asked Kim if it could be saved. Her crew dug out all of the supports, replaced them and shored up the porch against the house again. Superior also replaced my roof. It required a complete tear off with 3 layers of shingles on it. I was happy with the price for the amount of work involved. Plus pleasantly surprised at how well the crew cleaned up after they where done. I originally contacted Superior because it is a woman owned business. I was pleasantly surprised in her competitive pricing backed up by excellent work. Whenever I need work done to my house inside or out Superior is who I callSuzette G.
- Business Description:Williamson Building and Remodeling is a second generation home building company with experience in a wide variety of home improvement projects with experience in Custom homes, Additions, Decks, Remodels, Painting, and MoreRecent Review:WBR painted our 2 story+ house for us this past Fall, and we are super happy with the job that they did. They were very knowledgeable, very courteous and easy to talk to, and we were very impressed by their work ethic. They worked very hard until the job was done, and did excellent work. We highly recommend themBonny B.
- Business Description:When it comes to heating and cooling your home, you’re not just buying a furnace or air conditioning unit; you’re buying a company, a customer service team, the quality and integrity they represent. Whether it’s an emergency repair, an upgrade or replacement, or a brand-new installation, it’s the total experience that counts, and that’s where Isaac excels! Whatever your situation, Isaac’s highly trained professionals will educate you about your options and help you decide which solution is be..Recent Review:My experience with Issac was fantastic. From the review with the project mgr to the completed work by my technician.. work was efficiently completed and the job was explained in total afterward. The technician worked in a very difficult location and performed his skills without complaint and even worked thru his lunch time. I have used Issac many times previously and each experience was better than the previous one. This was this technician second visit to my home, each for different installs... Excellent job well doneCarl D.
- Business Description:All of our employees have at a minimum 15 years experience in residential property maintenance. All work is discussed before hand to reach the customers satisfaction. Payment for work to be performed will be discussed at time of estimate. We offer a 10% discount to seniors on our standard price list. Sign before February 14 and receive a 5% discount on the overall estimateRecent Review:We live out of the area and have used Keith's Handyman many times to help with repairs to a family member's home. He has done roof repairs, door/framing replacements, and a bathroom remodel. We also hired him to do leaf and snow removal. All projects and services were great. His team is prompt, courteous, and takes pride in their work. We trust him to do the job right, and to do it on time and on budget. We highly recommend Ketih's Handyman and will work with them againKristen B.
- Business Description:Marshall Exteriors, LLC has been the top choice for exterior home improvement in Geneva and the surrounding areas since 2000. We are proud to offer a wide range of services including roof maintenance, window and door replacement, exterior siding installation, and basement finishing. As a GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor, we have the training and experience to complete your project to the highest standard. Trust Marshall Exteriors, LLC with your home! Contact us today to learn more about ou..Recent Review:We first met the folks from Marshall Exteriors at the Syracuse Home Show in March 2019. We spoke with Travis to explain our needs. The excitement he showed regarding our project matched our own excitement. Of course you expect Sales people to do their pitch to draw you in, but let me say that excitement Travis had lasted throughout every single meeting and conversation we had for the length of our project. He was out at our house taking pictures and talking to us more the very same day that we met him at the show and within a week he was back with his proposal. I was stunned by his speed and responsiveness. In comparison, another vendor we met at the Home Show came out to look at the house a few days later and we never heard from him again. After all the contracts were signed and we were on the schedule, it was a few short months before our project began. We were having almost all the windows in our house torn out and replaced with significantly larger windows. We went from small sliders to larger double hung windows. We also had a large roof built over our front porch, and the house sided with vinyl siding. The crews that worked on our house were great! I wish I could remember everyone's names to give them proper credit, but they all were extremely professional and friendly. They were working day in and day out through some pretty nasty weather. When other companies would have taken a "rain day", the Marshall crew was there. I was amazed at the speed at which they were able to complete the entire project. They also did a great job in cleanup. There were no piles of junk left for me to deal with when the project was complete. While that seams like something that all companies should do, I know for a fact that is not the case. We have been left big messes in the past. So for me this was huge. Last summer we needed a window replaced (one we hadn't done previously) and my first thought was to call Travis at Marshall. He came out to give us an estimate with that same enthusiasm as he had for our first project, even though replacing one window isn't nearly as exciting of a project. Since this was a replacement window, vs. new contraction, a majority of the work was done from the inside. The 2 employees who did the work were amazing! I believe Jordan was one of them. The window looks great and there wasn't a speck of dirt in the room from the work they did. This second project (single window replacement) was done in the midst of the COVID pandemic, and not once did I feel uncomfortable having either Travis or the crew in my house. We could not be happier with Marshall Exteriors and the work they did on our home. It looks like a brand new place and we absolutely love it. We are typically DIYers, but for any construction project beyond our skill, Marshall is our contractor of choice. I highly recommend Marshall Exteriors to anyone looking to do a home improvement projectElizabeth M.
- Business Description:We are a local, family owned business helping hundreds of families in the Central New York area update their homes for over 10 years. Our staff is composed of true industry professionals and carpenters. We believe that our windows and siding are a solid investment during these hard economic times. We specialize in replacement energy star rated vinyl windows, maintenance free siding and bathroom remodeling. We’d love you to join the C. Michael familyRecent Review:I have called last week to request an estimate for replacing about 14-15 windows and siding. The conversation over the phone went well aside from a little pushy to ask to run my credit report to see if i would qualify for their financing and If i ever had filed bankruptcy. I answered truthfully that i have had in the passed ,years ago but since then my credit has been restored.We have set up a date for them to come up and give me an estimate in a weeks time.I got a phone call today when they ask to confirm tommorows appointment.At the time of the phone call i was informed that they need a "proof" that i have funds secured for the project before they can send anyone to give me their " free estimate".I informed the person on the phone that i have sufficient funds in cash in my bank account and asked what exact proof do they need of that. Apparently my " recent bankruptcy" (4-5 years ago) will not let them come out and give me an estimate. I canceled my estimate and will go with another company. The whole thing definitely left bad tasteAleksandra W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- Seneca Falls
- Union Springs
- Clifton Springs
- Port Byron
siding contractors in Waterloo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3rs Roofing and repairs
Rochester, New York
- 3rs Roofing and repairs
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- C Michael Exteriors Inc6075 E Molloy Rd
Syracuse, New York
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLD Custom Carpentry169 stone mill rd
Hudson, New York
- CMV Contracting16091 RT-22
Stephentown, New York
- Correia's General Contracting2375 State Rt 414
Waterloo, New York
- Cottrill Solutions LLC18 Norris Dr
Whitesboro, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- D & S Home Improvements5 S Gorham St
Waterloo, New York
- Dave Marion Carpentry2492 Fry Rd
Aurora, New York
- David and Goliath26 Wolf Pond Road
Wurtsboro, New York
- DEAN'S CONTRACTING SERVICES1259 HUGHES RD WWW.DEANSCONTRACTINGSERVICE.COM
Fultonville, New York
- DeBadts Home Improvement12426 Countryman Rd
Wolcott, New York
- DFS In-Home Services2505 Carmel Ave.
Brewster, New York
- Done right
Cayuga, New York
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- D & S Home Improvements
- FAR REMODELS24 Queen St
Lyons, New York
- FITCH CONSTRUCTION, Inc. & the Fitch Design Studio7278 Pittsford Palmyra Rd. Rt. 31
Fairport, New York
- Freedom Builders3536 Kentucky Ave
Elmira Heights, New York
- FAR REMODELS
- Isaac Heating and Air Conditioning3941 State Route 5 and 20
Canandaigua, New York
- Isaac Heating and Air Conditioning
- J&N Handyman Services 3666 Buttercup Ln
Baldwinsville, New York
- J.P.S General Contracting9170 County Route 7
Avoca, New York
- Jaer Baer Enterprises359 Michaels Rd
Mocksville, North Carolina
- JC Construction & Maintenance7030 North Street Rd
Auburn, New York
- JP Home Services4911 state route 145
Cobleskill, New York
- J&N Handyman Services
- Maple Leaf Contracting9126 Jackson Hill Rd
Cuba, New York
- Marshall Exteriors LLC135 E Union St
Newark, New York
- MAX PARANGI ARCHITECTS399 Knollwood Road Suite 114
White Plains, New York
- McGarvey Construction23 East Main Street
Arcade, New York
- Merritt Painting111 Merritt Ln.
Newburgh, New York
- Mikalunas Builders LLC7553 State Highway 12
Sherburne, New York
- mmccoy construction26 Leatherstocking St
Cooperstown, New York
- MR. FUSSY - HandyMan2450 Welch Rd
Geneva, New York
- Maple Leaf Contracting
- Off Campus, Inc.143 Main Street
Delhi, New York
- Off Campus, Inc.
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC19 Burd Ave
Canisteo, New York
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC
- S and S Roofing and Siding2735 County Rt. 12
Whitehall, New York
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Semco Construction Inc93 Gallup Rd
Brockport, New York
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- Steelrain Construction and Restoration115 Co Hwy 29
Davenport, New York
- STORIE CONSTRUCTION88 River Lane
Ogdensburg, New York
- Superior Exteriors of the Finger Lakes907 Peirson Ave.
Newark, New York
- S and S Roofing and Siding
- ZeroDraft2824 Lemoyne Avenue
Syracuse, New York