If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Waterloo, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Waterloo
- RJM concreteFantastic! Ryan and his crew were great. Work began very quickly, and was completed expertly in approximately 4-5 days. I couldn't have been more pleased. The crew arrived bright and early, and worked continuously in a professional manner throughout the entire project. Ryan advised me reliably on what the crew would be doing each day. I had been having trouble securing my "usual" contractors, and Ryan, I'm happy to say, contacted me quickly after I sought help at Angi's. Also, water getting into our house during heavy rains has been a particular problem due to the poor state of the old patio pad/slab. Ryan and his crew did a beautiful job of pitching the new slab away from the house, additionally paying attention to any other potential problems with runoff and drainage. Their work is awesome, and I do not hesitate to recommend their services. But, I hope they don't get TOO busy as I hope to hire them for other projects. They are a very talented bunch! (Also, my Siamese cat dashing across the freshly poured concrete did not seem to phase them!)
- A&F ConstructionI have used Eric (A & F Construction) for many years and covering many different projects. These have included roofing, siding, gutters, storm doors, window replacements, trim and the like outdoors, and small electrical and plumbing projects, sheetrocking, flooring, and general renovations indoors. As with this project, he is always reasonably priced, honest, very capable, fast (once he gets free to start the job!), and VERY finicky about the quality of the finished project. More importantly, he always makes certain to understand what I want out of the project, and this sometimes involves unusual or custom installations (such as sealing the gaps in the decking for this project, modifying the handrails to fit existing construction, and cutting full-length columns in half to match what was there in the past). I wish I could include pictures to show how good the porch looks! Will I hire A& F again? In a heartbeat if Eric will have me
- RPM-Razorback Property MaintenanceI highly recommend this company for any concrete work. They were fast, efficient, cleaned up after themselves and the price was perfect. They also came out to do a free estimate. I appreciate their hard work in getting our sidewalk done before the snow really comes!!
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew are the best! Their work speaks for itself! Before my project was even done my neighbors were coming over to drool! When you pay for services you want people that you can trust to get the job done and do it well! I definitely found that with Explicit Exteriors! Their work is not only gorgeous but neat as well. I had work done by TH Modeling that was sloppy, they came once a week, and that really scared me about going into construction again on my house. I’m so glad I found Explicit Exteriors! I’ve already booked them for a back deck and kitchen remodeling. If you are looking to do any type of construction on your property look no further, Explicit Exteriors will have your house looking the best on the block
- Vansant ConstructionBrett and his crew did a wonderful job on our project. He and his staff treated our job as if they were working on their own homes. They were courteous and clean and best of all, stayed within the budget.
- Elite ConcreteRay and his team did an excellent job. Ray is honest and trustworthy. His team worked hard and were meticulous. This was a big job and they worked very hard and finished it in 3 days. Very impressive. My neighbors won’t stop talking about how nice my driveway looks !! Thank you Ray ! I would hire elite concrete again
- VA Path & PatioZach from VA Path and Pavers installed patio pavers in our rental home in Virginia Beach. He return my call promptly and came out to look at the job the same day I called. We received an estimate within three days. Zach started and finished the job within the time frame that he gave me and our yard was left in pristine condition and the pavers were absolutely beautiful. We highly recommend Zach for all path and patio needs
- Vansant ConstructionAfter searching for quite a while, I finally found someone who had the knowledge and willingness to take on my project. We have several additions that were beyond what many contractors considered to be worth fixing. I now know that they (other contractors) were thinking of their own interests as opposed to my own, and that although complicated and tedious, it was entirely possible and cost effective to save this historic structure. It was't the easiest way to go, but in this case it turned out to be the right way. After the first two weeks I felt comfortable enough to expand the scope of the project well beyond what we had originally planned. After seeing what Brett VanSant was able to accomplish it only made sense to keep going with him and build the home I always wanted. I ended up with a MUCH nicer home for less money than what other professionals quoted me for my project. Brett not only was able to act as GC and perform most tasks himself, but was also able to shield me from lots of bad advice and sub-par work from sub-contractors and other "professionals". I give Brett VanSant and the VanSant Construction crew my full endorsement and highest recommendation. Hiring Brett was a very good decision
- Js masonry construction llcSteve Walt is hard-working and professional. I was so please with his work at my industrial sites that I used him at home to help me solve a long-standing problem with water entering my basement.
- Real Help Decorative ConcreteConcrete poured exactly the way we wanted. Very clean, professional job! Would definitely recommend real help concrete to others!
Concrete Repair Contractors in Waterloo
- Business Description:Hi we are Haskell concrete construction inc. We specialize in helping you get that new concrete patio, pole barn floors, garage floors, driveway, sidewalks, deceive stampcrete , colored concrete or just want a one of a kind concrete countertop. Or anything to do with concrete. At Haskell concrete construction inc we have been in the masonry field for over 25 years. Since 2008 I have started off on my own for now 13 years and I have the amazing drive to bring you the most specifically and bea..Recent Review:Jim did excellent job. He is very professional and responsible person. He is not only was able to fit us into his busy schedule, but also was able to do the work in timely matter. What is amazing in our time right now that he is responding to all phone calls or text messages. We are definitely will hire him again for another home projectyelena g.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc. is Central New York's trusted, full-service basement waterproofing and foundation repair contractor. Fully insured, and equipped to handle any size job for both residential and commercial. Services include basement waterproofing, water control systems - interior and exterior, crawlspace encapsulation and repair, foundation repair, shotcrete, structural analysis and repair, sump pumps, wall crack repair, bowed wall repair & concrete repair...along with concr..Recent Review:The guys, Mark and Travis were awesome. Worked hard, were very friendly and explained everything. They had a 2 hour ride to get here so that cut into their work time, which wasn’t their fault, so they were here longer than expected, but they got it done well. Would have them here again in a heartbeat- though I hope that won’t be necessary 😊martie t.
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.
- Business Description:All of our employees have at a minimum 15 years experience in residential property maintenance. All work is discussed before hand to reach the customers satisfaction. Payment for work to be performed will be discussed at time of estimate. We offer a 10% discount to seniors on our standard price list. Sign before February 14 and receive a 5% discount on the overall estimateRecent Review:We live out of the area and have used Keith's Handyman many times to help with repairs to a family member's home. He has done roof repairs, door/framing replacements, and a bathroom remodel. We also hired him to do leaf and snow removal. All projects and services were great. His team is prompt, courteous, and takes pride in their work. We trust him to do the job right, and to do it on time and on budget. We highly recommend Ketih's Handyman and will work with them againKristen B.
- Business Description:Patio Works specializes in: -Stamped & Decorative Concrete - Hardscapes, patios, sidewalks, retaining walls - Outdoor Kitchens - Landscaping - Topsoil & Mulch delivery - Water FeaturesRecent Review:These are photo's of my property and I could not be happier. Eric and his crew built an amazing retaining wall (with drainage, steps & lighting) plus a 90' walkway around my property. They also replaced the concrete apron in front of my garage, put in new porch posts and installed a post for a future gate. The workmanship is exceptional and they cleaned up after themselves at the end of each workday. Plus they are some of the nicest people you could hope to work with. 🏆�Linda M.
- Business Description:Father and son team with multiple years of construction, home improvement, and remodeling experience. We offer everything you need for all of your home improvement needs and dreams.Recent Review:The owner was very professional and performed the work in a very timely manner. Pricing was very fair and the workmanship was spot on.Scott l.
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t..Recent Review:I consider it as my civic responsibility to warn public about this company. We had drainage system and sump pump installed by this company in March of 2020 and I paid close to $7,000 for it. Within a month of installation we has a day of rain and there was water in the basement. The water did not drain into the sump pump, instead came up through the floor and sump pump never kicked in. Clearly there is flaw in the design and installation of the system. The "technician" they sent failed to identify the problem or fix it. Clearly they are not standing by their system. I contacted Peter O'shea, owner of the company via e mail and to this date I have not received a response. Now I am left with an unusable basement after spending 7000 dollars. I have contacted BBB and waiting on their response. The sales person was knowledgeable and professional. I can't say the same about the workers that installed the system. I urge you to think twice before spending your hard earned money on their system. If you hire American dry to waterproof your basement you will not have a dry basement . It is just a matter of time before you see waterSajini J.
- Business Description:Alternate business name: Paris R Minuto LLC. Additional website: www.standbypowersystems.biz. Fully licensed for electric & plumbing installations. Factory trained & certified for GENERAC and KOHLER. Ability to monitor both residential, commercial & industrial generators through the internet 24 hours a day 365 days a year. 100% Turnkey Installations. See website for other detailsRecent Review:I called Standby Power during an extended power outage because my generator failed and the company that installed my generator 7 years ago was not answering phone or responding to voice mail messages. Standby Power , which also has the name ASTEROID on its service contract, returned my call but I found their service to be dishonest and totally unacceptable. I strongly recommend to stay clear of this company for the following reasons: 1. I believe their prices are inflated. A part they were going to replace for over $300 was replaced for about $100 by another company 2. They were not honest with me and left me with a non-functioning generator. I told them the company that originally installed my generator had looked at it recently but the other company didn't return my phone messages so I asked Standby/Asteroid to come back and fix it. I provided Standby/Asteroid with a list of everything the original company had found wrong with the generator. The scheduling receptionist at Standby/Asteroid assured me that a senior member of their team would come to my home with a more junior technician to diagnose the problem and take it from there. On the scheduled day, the senior person did not come, the technician who came knew nothing about the list of problems the original company provided and then after looking at my generator for about 15 minutes he drove away. When I called Standby/Asteroid they said they would not pick up the problem that another company started. I had clearly indicated the generator needed a major repair and that the original company had also looked at the generator. In short Standby/Asteroid is unreliable and more interested in managing their paperwork then they are in helping customers get their generator fixedDavid B.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Seneca Falls
- Union Springs
- Clifton Springs
- Port Byron
concrete contractors in Waterloo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hickory ridge Inc. 46 Orchard Ter
Sodus, New York
- Hickory ridge Inc.
- Block Brothers LLC6 Northview Dr
Geneseo, New York
- Block Brothers LLC
- D & S Home Improvements5 S Gorham St
Waterloo, New York
- D CHRISTIE LANDSCAPING
Irondequoit, New York
- Dave Marion Carpentry2492 Fry Rd
Aurora, New York
- Dig-It Construction & Landscaping21 Hazard Pkwy
Albion, New York
- Double O Builders L.L.C.1130 Clinton Rd.
Fort Plain, New York
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- D & S Home Improvements
- Impressions Concrete7477 Kenyon Ave
Alabama, New York
- Impressions Concrete
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS5 SUNSET DR
Livonia, New York
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS
- MANCINI-FERRARA & SONS INC134 Ithaca Beer Dr.
Ithaca, New York
- McManus Construction4088 Retsof Rd
Piffard, New York
- Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc1143 Elmira Rd
Newfield, New York
- Mikalunas Builders LLC7553 State Highway 12
Sherburne, New York
- MR. FUSSY - HandyMan2450 Welch Rd
Geneva, New York
- MRC MASONRY 529 Paradise Rd
Central Square, New York
- Murphys MasonryLake Rd and Emma St.
- MANCINI-FERRARA & SONS INC
- Norb Miller General Contractor129 Elm Rd
Dundee, New York
- Norb Miller General Contractor
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC19 Burd Ave
Canisteo, New York
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC
- Upstate Increte2705 Lyons Road
Geneva, New York
- Upstate Increte
- White Springs Custom Carpentry61 east Wright ave
Waterloo, New York
- White Springs Custom Carpentry
- Zimmerman Contracting LLC693 Beam Rd
Dundee, New York
- Zimmerman Contracting LLC