Proctor Roofing

Founded 1994 • With Angi since October 2009

2630 State Route 245

Gorham, NY 14461

Additional DBA - Proctor Contracting Inc....

4.1

roofing (70)gutter repair (6)roof snow removal (3)awnings (3)roof cleaning (1)woodworking (1)

11/18/2021

We heard that Proctor was a great roofing company. Unfortunately that is not the case. Proctor came out at the end of September to give us a quote and we signed a contract October 4th. Twice we have been given dates for the project to be done and they both ended up being no call, no shows, and no apologies! We are currently on day 3 of waiting for a call back to reschedule but at this point will l...

Description of Work
Flashing Repair

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

08/26/2020

The initial call to this company was answered promptly and a representative came to give an estimate. The original proposal said that work would begin the week of July 13. On July 28th, a crew swarmed my home. They placed plastic tarps over my boxwood hedges, which, by the end of the hot day, burned the tops and turned them totally brown. They also broke the top off of my favorite vintage Chicago ...

Description of Work
Replace asphalt roof

Category awnings,roofing

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/24/2020

10 stars! WOW!!! SO impressed!! They came in like gang busters and had our roof done in half a day!! Very affordable, professional & excellent job!! Thank you so much! Love our new roof! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Description of Work
A new roof job

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

05/02/2019

Was looking to have a new roof and was quoted a reroof application. The re-roof estimate came in higher then a new roof along with additional repairs needed. (The day prior already had one estimate done.) Warranty on workmanship was not close to the previous quote. He didn't even bother quoting for a new roof. When I explained to him that I had other companies coming in to give their quotes he exp...

Description of Work
Roofing estimate

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

We as a company would first off like to sincerely apologize to Ms. [Member Name Removed], as well as any other members offended by this review. As easily viewable, we have an A+ rating for workmanship and quality and professionalism. In this particular case, It was error based on a new employee. We had recently hired this salesmen just a few months back. He stated how he had been in sales his whol...

01/21/2019

Perfect. Great people. Hard workers

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

09/20/2017

Fast, efficient. Good clean up. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Put a second roof over a 20 year old roof. Fast, efficient. Good clean up. I would hire again.

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

06/28/2017

Work never started. Scheduled for morning of 6/24/17 and nobody showed. I called @ 9 am and talked to Jerry (owner) and was told he would check schedule and have someone let me know what was happening. I never received a call back. Despite two more calls to Jerry and his office, I received no reply. I called and cancelled the job. I can understand scheduling mix ups, but not unresponsiveness.

Description of Work
New gutters/down spouts/leaf guards.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/24/2017

06/19/2017

Awesome-our roof was 400 squares and it was completed all in one day along with the shed roof and repairs made at our son's house as well.

Description of Work
Proctor roofing did a complete tear-off and roof replacement on our home,( went over the roof on our shed so the roofs would match), and then went to our son's house in Fairport and replaced some missing shingles, removed a satellite dish and repaired the area and put a vent pipe in that vents out through the roof now rather than the attic.

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

05/25/2017

Very professionally done with a large crew that even cleaned up the grounds afterwards so there was no evidence of them being here.

Description of Work
Replacement of entire 2300 ft2 flat roof including all bad sheathing and new gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/25/2017

02/28/2017

the job was done as promised. just took several weeks before they came and did the job. did a nice clean up.

Description of Work
had a roof torn off and new shingles put on.

Work Completed On 12/03/2016

Residential & Commercial roofing. Certified Virsico roofing installation and Certainteed shingle application. Fully licensed, bonded and insured.