The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Wappingers Falls, NY
There are 12 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Wappingers Falls
- ALL COUNTY PAVING COFrank and his crew did a fabulous job. The lines on the new driveway are perfect. They did quality work. Frank, the owner was here from the estimate to the end of the job working along with his crew. I highly recommend All County Paving.
- All Excavation & Land DevelopmentGloria & her crew were great, the job was done on schedule & all calls & emails were answered promptly. I've also recommended them to others. Would absolutely use again!
- Custom Paving & Sealcoating by M.SmithMike is great, very responsive, got the job done when he said they would and was quick and efficient. He'll tell you that he loves what he's doing and it's obvious that he does and that he cares about the quality of his work and the clients he's working for. Highly recommend!
- Custom Paving & Sealcoating by M.SmithJust wanted to let the neighbors know about a great experience... I cannot say enough regarding Custom Sealcoating & Paving !! Mike's sincerity and professionalism is unmatched. As you know, it has been a very rainy season with sun in the am and showers in the afternoon. Mike made the decision (with my permission), NOT to sealcoat my mother's driveway due to the possibility of rain because he stands behind his work and is a perfectionist. We had tentatively set other appointments that were rained out. Finally, today came and we could not be happier with Mike and Brandon's work. Any questions you have regarding his services he can answer immediately with confidence. I will personally recommend Custom Paving & Sealcoating to anyone that is in need of his services !! Very fair pricing and a job well done
- Briggs Paving IncBriggs did a tremendous job! Our driveway sunk and crumbled, they came in and completely removed the old driveway, and put in and enlarged a new driveway. All other quotes were for 6 inches down and 2.5" cap, they did a full 12 inches down and a 4" cap. for a nearly 3,000 square foot driveway, there isn't a single spot that hold water after the storm. They even had to bring in 2 extra trucks of the sub layer due to 3 massive tree stumps under the old driveway. Amazing job, thank you Jenna and David!!
- Custom Paving & Sealcoating by M.SmithABSOLUTELY AMAZING. MIKE & TOM WERE PERFECT. VERY PROFESSIONAL, HONEST AND FAIR. REASONABLY PRICED. THEY MAKE SURE THE CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING AND ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS(TRUST ME I HAD A LOT OF QUESTIONS). MACASHYN IS AMAZING AND HER CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOTHING SHORT OF PERFECTION. ALL AROUND HIGH QUALITY WORK AND SERVICE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY
- ALL COUNTY PAVING COFrank and his crew were great! He gave us an estimate, showed up on the date scheduled with a full crew, and was finished in one day. He stayed on the job personally all day. Did a good job grading, laid a thick, sturdy base, and then a 3" compacted asphalt. Paid special attention to the edges. Driveway looks beautiful, and we've been happy. Definitely recommend All County Paving
- Joshua Paving Inc"PERFECTION" I can't say enough about these guys! Precise, professional, extremely skilled..etc..I've never seen anything like it! I saw from my window how they would stop, look, measure, or fix anything they felt wasn't perfect. As they were pouring asphalt I saw a couple of the guys measure so rain water would flow away from my house and off my grass. They had to fill large grass areas where water settled on both sides of the driveway and even have it ready for new top soil. I can't say enough! They stood late at night working on the dark with all there truck lights on and lighting equipment. I ordered the guys pizza bc I appreciated all the hard work. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! To all the crew, the owners, and all the guys involved in overlooking the job. My kids have a place to play and my cars won't rust... Don't bother hiring cookie cutter pavers. Just call joshua pavers. I'm so excited!! Thanks again guys!! YOUR THE BEST! The Koller Family.. Sunny lane Stormville...see the difference�
- Custom Paving & Sealcoating by M.SmithPerfect. Mike showed up for the estimate when he said he would and completed the work as agreed upon. Job was well done. Already recommended 2 neighbors to him, one of which had it done also and is very happy.
- Joshua Paving IncI can only emphasize how pleased I am with job done by Joshua paving. They were extremely responsive, definitely satisfied my expectations for the work and were very competitive. I rated them a B on quality only because this was just completed Friday it is now Sunday and I haven't placed a vehicle on the surface yet. (have to wait a few days) I found Daniel very good to work with and his crew leader Willy was very professional. The whole crew worked as a team and they fulfilled all the work efficiently and as I wanted it. They showed up when expected, had the equipment to perform the job and paid attention to details
Driveway Pavers in Wappingers Falls
- Business Description:"THE ORIGINAL SMITH" J.W. Smith Paving Established in 1960.5th generation family owned and operated. Blacktop- all aspects, parking areas & road building. Stone- Rail Rd walls- Seal coating Residential/Commercial Blacktopping/Paving/sealcoating Free est(845)471-4574Recent Review:Wow! Liars. Please stay far away from this company, far-far away. They are completely dishonest, unresponsive and down right crooked, scam artists. If you choose to sign a contract with these people please rest assured you will be scammed as well. I feel like an idiot even entering into the breached contract. Don't be an idiot, like I was. Want the details, feel free to reach out to meMichael W.
- Business Description:• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 6th Consecutive Year! • With Over 30 Years of Experience, All County Paving is a Full-Service Locally Owned & Operated Paving Company Proudly Serving Dutchess & Ulster Counties! • Owner Frank Verona is present on EVERY job site • Whether you are looking to pave a commercial or residential project, All County Paving has the equipment and the expertise to handle any size job • Our quality speaks for itself and most of our work is obtained through referrals & ..Recent Review:Frank and his crew did a fabulous job. The lines on the new driveway are perfect. They did quality work. Frank, the owner was here from the estimate to the end of the job working along with his crew. I highly recommend All County PavingJayne and Joe G.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We are a local family run and owned business. We take pride in our work and the satisfaction of our customers. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBAs - R Stanley Paving Contractors, R Stanley Paving. Additional contact - Kimberly StanleyRecent Review:Quality and integrity are the key words I'd use to describe the experience I had with R Stanley Paving. Everything was clearly and straightforwardly explained in advance. No surprises with estimate vs final cost. Owner was very professional and responsive and was on-site for a good portion of the work which I found impressive. Richard takes pride in his and his team's work and it shows in the results. Lots of attention to detail along with a very neat and tidy site once workers were done. Based on my experience, I would absolutely recommend R Stanley and use them againLaura C.
- Business Description:FOR PROMPT RESPONSE & SERVICE, PLEASE CALL (845) 294-7150 or (845) 721-7498. We are family owned and operated and have been in business for over 40 years. Ralph started the company at the age of 15 and has been running it ever since. Our goal is customer satisfaction. We work hard to provide high quality work in order to ensure customer satisfaction and loyal customers. Each and every job is owner supervised. We have 10 employees and are fully insured. All the equipment is new, state of the ..Recent Review:Can't say enough good things about Vinny and Anchor Asphalt and Paving. They did an excellent, professional job on the repaving and even came back and did extra work. They listened to our concerns, took the time to explain everything and went out of their way to satisfy all of our needs. The road had not been paved in about 40 years, was badly rutted and had several areas of heavy ponding. Vinny even took the time to come out before starting the job so that he could view the road after a heavy rain so he would be able to see the issues in person and advise us on how to best alleviate the ponding. He wants to do a good job and satisfy his clients not just take their money. And the price was very fair, less than we had expected. AAAAAAAAAA++++++++Mary J.
- Business Description:Joshua paving is your full service company that delivers quality we have the equipment and guys to make that ride smoother for you we serve all of Dutchess Ulster orange Delaware Putnum counties we do Sealcoating as well to give your driveway or parking lot long lasting we offer free estimates with a smileRecent Review:We couldn't be more pleased of the work Joshua Paving did! They were extremely thorough with everything they did, which we really appreciate! Anytime anyone comes to our house, they compliment our driveway and we take great pride in thatSamantha K.
- Business Description:EST.1961 FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. Top of the line asphalt driveway sealer for all our driveways we do. All asphalt is new for every job. No job to big or small. Custompavingandsealcoating.comRecent Review:Mike was excellent! He communicated well. Due to rain he had to reschedule, he communicated immediately and showed up when he was supposed to. His work was excellent and he was super polite. Will use again!!!Larry S.
- Business Description:EverReady Paving & Sealcoating Commercial and Residential Paving services. "Over 56 Years of Family Experience" The name and Quality of work you can depend on. 5***** Rating Homeadvisors 2017 - 2018 - 2019 - 2020 Angies List Super Service award. Call today Free Estimates (845) 444-0175 (845) 795-505Recent Review:Good people and did a very nice job. They did a great job. Very friendly to their customersErnie P.
- Business Description:We specialize in all types of masonry. We fulfill all your masonry needs. Give us a call so you can see what we can do for you.Recent Review:Excellent! Alex and his team did some beautiful work creating our patio, retaining wall and firepit. We absolutely love it and it has really brought our entire back yard to life. The job was done right, it was done quick, and the yard looked amazing after they were done. Couldn't recommend them moreMike M.
- Business Description:Paving contracting Parking lots, residential driveways, paver stone patios and retaining wall
- Business Description:We have over 14 years of general remodeling experience. Our goal is to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied. We offer quality workmanship. We take pride in remodeling your home. We have done all types of home improvement projects from new hardwood flooring installation, kitchen and bath remodeling, interior and exterior painting, all ceramic tile backsplashes and any type of flooring. Call us today for your free estimate. We would love the opportunity to make your dream home a realityRecent Review:Perfect. Great price quality and service. Very professional answered all questions and put us at ease. Cleaned up and couldn’t tell they were even here. I highly recommend. Get an estimate you will be glad you didJohn A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- New Hamburg
- Hopewell Junction
- Castle Point
- Pleasant Valley
- Vails Gate
- Cold Spring
- Cornwall On Hudson
- New Windsor
driveway paving contractors in Wappingers Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Badger ExcavationP.O. Box 377
- Bedrock Landscaping & Masonry, Inc.1867 Route 55
Lagrangeville, New York
- BLAKE PAVING & EXCAVATING260 Ketchamtown Rd
Wappingers Falls, New York
- Briggs Paving Inc211 Van Wagner Rd
Poughkeepsie, New York
- Builtwell Builders, Inc42 West Kerley Corners Rd
Red Hook, New York
- Badger Excavation
- Fanellis seal coating4 SALK DR
Highland, New York
- Fanellis seal coating
- Guilin Construction379 Grandview Ave
- Guilin Construction
- Honey Do Men Gutters & Roofing1995 Rte 6
Carmel, New York
- Honey Do Men Gutters & Roofing
- K&R Property ManagementPO Box 1152
Saugerties, New York
- K&R Property Management
- Land & Stone Management Corp.1992 Commerce St # 35
Yorktown Heights, New York
- Land & Stone Management Corp.
- On Point Sealcoating LLC
WALDEN, New York
- On Point Sealcoating LLC
- Pleasant Valley Landscaping Inc.168 Gretna Woods Rd
Pleasant Valley, New York
- Pleasant Valley Landscaping Inc.
- Your Vision Contractors25 Rocky Rd
Hopewell Junction, New York
- Your Vision Contractors