Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Tonawanda, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Tonawanda
- Dennis O'Brien Land SurveyingHe did great. He is easy to get in touch with and he completed the work quickly. I compared his prices to other ones and he gave the lower bid than anyone else. I think their pricing is great. It was a very little work on my end. I just told them what I needed and he e-mailed me back and forth and he got me the plan read less
- BISSELL, STONE ASSOCIATESI got Wes Stone's name, EMAIL address, and phone number from a New York State Association of Professional Land Surveyors website. His name was the only one I saw in the Town of Amherst, a large portion of which is in the flood plain. I wanted a surveyor who was familiar with such issues as the LOMA application. I sent Wes and EMAIL message, and he contacted me right back, advised me to go to the Town of Amherst Engineering Department and request their LOMA package, and to bring the package to him. He said he would take care of everything else. The package was completed in about three days. I am very happy with Wes and his work. He is very professional. Should I ever need a surveyor again, I would not hesitate to contact him read less
- DORSON WILSON SURVEYORVendor was prompt, very professional and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone seeking similar work.
- DORSON WILSON SURVEYORI called Mr. Wilson on August 9, 2007, based on the positive report I saw in Angie's List, to inquire about performing an elevation survey on my home for the purpose of applying to FEMA for a LOMA. I advised him that I got his name from Angie's List. I sensed he was either not interested in doing the work or not familiar with the LOMA application process. Mr. Wilson requested that I fax the information to him. I asked if I could send it by EMAIL in the form of a PDF. He said his computer wasn't working. Before faxing the information, I gave him my cell phone number, and I told him I would like a quote for his services. I then faxed 23 pages of information, to include my cell phone number and address. I received verification that the fax was transmitted completely. As of today, August 14th, I have not been contacted by Mr. Wilson. I will be calling someone else read less
Land Surveyors in Tonawanda
- Business Description:REPUTABLE AND RELIABLE SUBCONTRACTOR'S, IF NEEDED. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE AMOUNT OF MEN, LABOR & MATERIALS. FREE STIMATES. INSURED BOTH COMMERCIALLY & RESIDENTIALLY.Recent Review:We spent nearly $20k with Regan and wish we would have worked with another company. Let’s start with the landscape drawings: We were told by Dan, the owner, that his cousin would be able to work up something really special; what we received was a copy of the sketch that we supplied. The back yard: Dan underestimated the amount of stone that was needed, resulting in a much higher cost for our patio, which still isn’t “hand tight,” (as promised by Dan). by more than $1,000. And Dan’s recommendation for stone dust, which just turned into a muddy mess (despite being assured that it wouldn’t be). We had to buy gravel and stone, plus the labor to put the stone in the pit. The plants: In the drawings, everything was lush. But Regan plants the smallest and sickliest looking plants, especially hakonechloa, imaginable. When we complained about that, we were told that we could pay more for more plants, including myrtle. So we did. And then, most of the ferns died. Spring cleanup to our front gardens: The crew put down the wrong color mulch, threw it over all of the plants, tore a ton of nice ivy out that shouldn’t have been removed and damaged all of the spring bulb plants. The second time, with the right color mulch, was done ever sloppier. We had to spend a weekend cleaning up their work. Despite having issues with Regan throughout the entire process and communicating those issues and expressing our frustration to Dan, the thing that upset us the most is that Dan never came to check in on the project when it was finished, never sat down with us at the end. That could have turned this entire experience into something more positive. It’s just foolish. I’ve never worked with a contractor or consultant at home or at work who so poorly managed expectations and communications with a customer. I’m assuming the same can be said about how communications are handled with employees. This project got more and more expensive because of the poor planning, communication and management of expectations. I can’t imagine that I’m the only customer that has issues with the way work is performed. In fact, I know I’m not read lessBrandon D.
- Business Description:D & S Plowing and Lawn Care has been in business since 2002. The company started off very small with just one vehicle and two employees. We now have a fleet of equipment and tools. D & S take every type of payment, and that includes credit cards on the job. We offer contracting and single time jobs. Contact us today for an estimate at 716-310-8696, or visit are website dnslawn.com read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Grand Island
- North Tonawanda
- East Amherst
- Niagara Falls
- West Seneca
- Clarence Center
- Orchard Park
land surveyors in Tonawanda
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Regan Landscape, Inc.1517 Kenmore Avenue Suite 2
Buffalo, New York
- Regan Landscape, Inc.