B & B Fence Company of Western New York LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2012

4.2

For more than eleven years, B & B Fence Company of WNY has been helping Western New Yorkers add value, privacy, and protection to their properties. We’ve built a reputation for quality work at a fair price, and customer service that goes above and beyond. B & B is a family-owned business that can handle any job of any size, and still provide the personal touch you want. We’ll make sure you get the right fence at the right price, get the job done on time, and give you the same craftsmanship we’d want in our home. You have many choices for fences and fence companies. Many of your neighbors have chosen B & B Fence, and they’ve made the right choice....

Sadler Fence and Staining LLC

Sadler Fence and Staining LLC

We are currently booked with fence installations and repairs through roughly early/mid September 2021. Fence staining is booked for the 2021 season. We are currently booked for quote appointments into mid May 2021. Sadler Fence and Staining LLC was opened in 2008 with a business model focused on customer service. By using quality products, practicing sound installation techniques, and building long-lasting customer relationships, we plan to become a strong competitor in the Western New York area.

02/08/2019

HIRE AT YOUR OWN RISK! I had a fence installed by B&B Fence In June of 2018. In December of 18 I lost power to one leg of my breaker. I contacted an electrician who was luckily able to switch some wires around so that our heat and refrigerator were on the working leg for the time being. He had advised that one of the lines did not have voltage and that since it is a private line I would need to co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 100 feet of fence, wood along side with wooden gate then chain link along back yard.

CATEGORY fencing

Ayssa You sued us for this and lost.. It was proven in court we did nothing wrong.

11/22/2017

Great service, completed very quickly. Tom drove out to do the estimate and had the fence up within 4 weeks (product needed to be ordered). I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard privacy fence.

05/17/2017

The entire process from estimate to completion was great. Professionalism, punctuality and thorough explanation of what needed to be done. Fair pricing for materials tear down and haul away & clean up. I'll definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway gate

07/21/2015

Tom was very professional and did a great job on the installation. Even with bad weather, he started the job when he said he would and completed the job in two days. I'm very happy with his work and would recommend him to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom put in close to 460 ft of black chain link fence and four gates.

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

08/05/2014

The quality of their work was excellent and we would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two sections of wooden fence behind townhouse and replaced the gate.

CATEGORY fencing,driveway gates

We install all types of fencing, residential and commercial

Check, Visa, MasterCard