Precision Door Service

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2011

2926 TRANSIT Rd

Buffalo, NY 14224

Precision Door services over 5000 Buffalo customers every year and has been providing service since 2001. We have a highly trained team of technicians and installers which work out of a real building and warehouse. Don't be fooled by uninsured, fly by night outfits using inferior products that give you a tail-light warranty. You should demand to see a warranty in print and every company's workers comp insurance that steps on your property....

03/02/2022

CONNEE C.

It wasn't something that can fixed immediately but it went well. They responded very fast.

Description of Work
Fixed my garage door that won't closed.

Category doors

11/17/2020

Tom M.

Eric was outstanding and friendly. He fixed the issues quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Category garage doors

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your repair and technician. If you need anything in the future we hope that you reach out to us. Thank you and have a great day.

10/10/2020

Larry M.

had broken door cable but he convince me the door torsion spring was also gone. Said my door needed two tension bars and they wasnt warranted unless a brought the high end one. .Between buying the cables and the torsion bars he said I was better off with the $799 package. Found out later from another garage company could have gotten the same work done for around $400. I knew I should have shop around but needed the door closed that day.

Description of Work
broken door cable

Category garage doors

[Member Name Removed], We're so sorry you weren't happy with the service. We offer multiple estimates in cases like this so the customer can choose the quality of product and warranty. In this case you chose a package with some of our proprietary parts that come with a great warranty. There was a cheaper option that was cheaper, similar to what your "Other" company quoted. However, that doesn't come with such a good warranty and we don't expect it to be a long term fix. I feel you made the right choice buying a better product. This is because the parts in the cheaper option are not designed to last that long.

06/22/2020

Gina G.

The gentleman was very prompt and professional. He knew what was wrong after looking at the garage door for just a few minutes. He offered a few reasonable options and was able to complete the work within an hour. The only critique that I have is the way he attached the wiring from the opener to the wall unit. He didn't use the existing wires so, now we have a wire stapled to our garage ceiling. Not that big of a deal but would have preferred it to be hidden. Other than that, he was great.

Description of Work
New garage door opener

06/05/2020

Bob F.

Went very well. Everything was explained and fast, efficient work resulted. Very professional.

Description of Work
Needed new garage hardware, including spring, track, etc.

11/03/2019

Greg T.

The service was preformed at the agreed to price and done professionally. The tech... Collin Abbott did a great job... thank you.

Description of Work
Spring Replacement

09/07/2019

Henry K.

Excellent Great work clean explain all working features on new remote

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener

01/21/2019

Deborah A.

Tech arrived and within one minute quoted me $550 to replace springs and all components on garage door. He indicated that my door had a proprietary spring that only one company could repair so he suggested that I i replace it all so that any company can repair it. He then indicated that my opener was probably broken as well and quoted me $499+ for a new opener. I was charged $69 fee to receive this estimate. I called another garage door company and it was determined that somehow my opener had been disengaged and locked. He engaged the opener and the door and opener have been working perfectly ever since. And for no charge. I wonder if precision techs work on a commission. I do not recommend precision. I feel like they stole $69 from me as they gave me estimates for work that wasn’t needed after taking little time to try to diagnose the issue.

Description of Work
Garage door would not open or close using button or remote. Had to manually open and close

01/21/2019

Robert L.

Smooth job. They repaired the door and ordered a new one and replaced it a few weeks later. Great quality door with lifetime warranty. The price was comparable to a big box store but with better service and warranty.

Description of Work
Repair and Replace Garage Door

01/07/2019

John H.

It went very well. The crew was excellent. Very professional. The equipment is excellent quality. I love the job that was done. I would recommend them in an instant.

Description of Work
New garage door and opener

07/09/2018

Sarah H.

My door is beautiful and they were very professional. I was amazed at how careful they were to ensure everything was aligned and hung perfectly. The opener is so nice and quiet and the door moves smoothly. Really impressed with their work.

Description of Work
New garage door and opener

07/09/2018

William C.

Technician arrived exactly on time and called ahead half hour before. Quickly diagnosed and repaired immediate issue and provided quote on replacement for my very old garage door which I accepted. Terrific response, very professional.

Description of Work
Interim repair and ultimate replacement of door

02/27/2018

Mike N.

Garage door was too old for service offered. Received refund from AL.

Description of Work
Garage door tuneup

02/20/2018

Steve M.

Robert D. was at my house about 1 hour after making the appointment. He was professional and took pride in the work he did. About an hour after he showed up, my door was working like new. Would definitely recommend Precision door.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

01/08/2018

Stephen and Elizabeth P.

The technician left the rails bent. The cost for the roller replacement was high considering he was done in 10 minutes and you can find quality rollers for much less.

Description of Work
Rollers on garage door were changed out.

Category garage doors

Please call us to schedule a visit to fix your rails. They should not remain bent.

12/29/2017

Michael G.

Technician spent less than 10 minutes for the visit. Sprayed lube on overhead tracks of garage opener which eventually dripped down on the garage floor. Would not recommend this service.

Description of Work
Garage door lube and inspection

Category garage doors

Your purchased a $49 lube and inspection from angie's list. This is a service in which we come to your house lubricate your door and motor and check all the parts as explained on the deal purchased. It doesn't take very long to inspect a door. We apologize if lubrication dripped on your floor.

11/29/2017

Frank M.

Patrick checked all the moving parts, lubricated the bearings and rollers and the door sounds almost like new again.

Description of Work
My garage door was making a lot of strange noises and with winter around the corner I was afraid the door might malfunction.

11/28/2017

Barbara W.

door didn't seem to run any better or worse than before

Description of Work
routine service

Category garage doors

We do not state the door will run any better or worse after purchasing our Lube and inspection big deal. However, the door should be lubricated every six months. We will no longer be running this offer.

11/16/2017

MARK H.

Great service and professional tech.

Description of Work
Replacement of garage door rollers.

11/06/2017

Robert D.

The installation was excellent and the service was very professional.

Description of Work
We had a new Garage door installed

10/30/2017

Terry S.

Robert was very professional and did a nice job at rebuilding my door. He took his time and did a through job. My only problem was the cost. I paid $49 for a tune-up that couldn't be done because the door needed repairs. I paid another $599 + tax to have parts replaced. I should have just replaced the whole door.

Description of Work
I had my garage door rebuilt.

Category garage doors

I understand your concern in thinking you would have been better off replacing your whole door. However, in most cases repairing the existing door will last longer than a new door considering the cheap parts that are included with many new doors. In most cases a new door will only last around 5 years with with average use before needing at least $300 worth of repairs.

10/28/2017

Lucy E.

The 2 fellas did a good job with installation. No complaints on quality of work at all. My only complaint was their back and forth banter, some of which I found a bit annoying at times, as I could hear them from the house.

Description of Work
Replaced an existing, old (original) garage door. Replaced with fully insulated, 1.5 garage door with 5 windows.

10/16/2017

David A.

The work was done quickly and the quality of the workmanship was very good.

Description of Work
Replaced Rollers, Cables and Springs

09/24/2017

Joseph M.

Installer did good job, but cost was over $100 more than competitor for same model. Also - charged additional labor to install 2x6 cross brace that should be part of the installation.

Description of Work
Installed new garage door opener.

08/31/2017

Gigi C.

Tyler our technician was EXCELLENT! very professional!

Description of Work
We built our home 15 years ago. The garage door company was the builder's choice. Weve had to replace the door twice, the coils & arms 3x's (2 x's the door fell right off the brackets and hit the ground)! We called Precision to have them replace everything except the motor. We are very pleased with Precision. I was just a bit sticker shocked at the higher priced door that we chose (better quality than the standard door offered by the other company).

Climate King Heating Cooling and Duct Cleaning

Whether your furnace is a Rheem, Lennox, Trane or Carrier we warranty and service all makes and models. Providing repair options and replacement options on every job. Our option A comes with basic level repairs. Option B repair comes with a 1 year warranty, 50% credit towards replacement of a new system within the first year. Option C is replacement options. Climate King will give you options and let you choose what meets your needs.Now That You’ve Found Climate King, You Can Relax. The last thing you want to think about is repairing your furnace, boiler and air conditioning systems in your home. That’s why Climate King is the best choice you can make. Service technicians with years of experience sent to your home, 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed, excellent service, quality products, the latest technology and great pricing are our hallmarks. Rule your Climate with the King! We will always provide you with the repair cost so you can make an informed decision whether to repair or replace your system.

Offers by Climate King Heating Cooling and Duct Cleaning on Angi
    Nexgen Windows & Doors LLC

Over 30 years of combined experience within the industry. We specialize in the highest quality products that provide ultimate energy efficiency, as well as enhancing the overall beauty and comfort of your home. We offer the homeowner very attractive manufacturer's discounts and promotions as well.

Offers by Nexgen Windows & Doors LLC on Angi
    Jackson Doorz LLC

Dependable and professional with 25 years experience installing, repairing and servicing Residential and Commercial Garage Doors. Fully insured.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express