Precision Door Service

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2011

2926 TRANSIT Rd

Buffalo, NY 14224

Precision Door services over 5000 Buffalo customers every year and has been providing service since 2001. We have a highly trained team of technicians and installers which work out of a real building and warehouse. Don't be fooled by uninsured, fly by night outfits using inferior products that give you a tail-light warranty. You should demand to see a warranty in print and every company's workers comp insurance that steps on your property....

03/02/2022

CONNEE C.

It wasn't something that can fixed immediately but it went well. They responded very fast.

Description of Work
Fixed my garage door that won't closed.

Category doors

11/17/2020

Tom M.

Eric was outstanding and friendly. He fixed the issues quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Category garage doors

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your repair and technician. If you need anything in the future we hope that you reach out to us. Thank you and have a great day.

10/10/2020

Larry M.

had broken door cable but he convince me the door torsion spring was also gone. Said my door needed two tension bars and they wasnt warranted unless a brought the high end one. .Between buying the cables and the torsion bars he said I was better off with the $799 package. Found out later from another garage company could have gotten the same work done for around $400. I knew I should have shop around but needed the door closed that day.

Description of Work
broken door cable

Category garage doors

[Member Name Removed], We're so sorry you weren't happy with the service. We offer multiple estimates in cases like this so the customer can choose the quality of product and warranty. In this case you chose a package with some of our proprietary parts that come with a great warranty. There was a cheaper option that was cheaper, similar to what your "Other" company quoted. However, that doesn't come with such a good warranty and we don't expect it to be a long term fix. I feel you made the right choice buying a better product. This is because the parts in the cheaper option are not designed to last that long.

06/22/2020

Gina G.

The gentleman was very prompt and professional. He knew what was wrong after looking at the garage door for just a few minutes. He offered a few reasonable options and was able to complete the work within an hour. The only critique that I have is the way he attached the wiring from the opener to the wall unit. He didn't use the existing wires so, now we have a wire stapled to our garage ceiling. Not that big of a deal but would have preferred it to be hidden. Other than that, he was great.

Description of Work
New garage door opener

06/05/2020

Bob F.

Went very well. Everything was explained and fast, efficient work resulted. Very professional.

Description of Work
Needed new garage hardware, including spring, track, etc.

11/03/2019

Greg T.

The service was preformed at the agreed to price and done professionally. The tech... Collin Abbott did a great job... thank you.

Description of Work
Spring Replacement

09/07/2019

Henry K.

Excellent Great work clean explain all working features on new remote

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener

01/21/2019

Robert L.

Smooth job. They repaired the door and ordered a new one and replaced it a few weeks later. Great quality door with lifetime warranty. The price was comparable to a big box store but with better service and warranty.

Description of Work
Repair and Replace Garage Door

01/21/2019

Deborah A.

Tech arrived and within one minute quoted me $550 to replace springs and all components on garage door. He indicated that my door had a proprietary spring that only one company could repair so he suggested that I i replace it all so that any company can repair it. He then indicated that my opener was probably broken as well and quoted me $499+ for a new opener. I was charged $69 fee to receive this estimate. I called another garage door company and it was determined that somehow my opener had been disengaged and locked. He engaged the opener and the door and opener have been working perfectly ever since. And for no charge. I wonder if precision techs work on a commission. I do not recommend precision. I feel like they stole $69 from me as they gave me estimates for work that wasn’t needed after taking little time to try to diagnose the issue.

Description of Work
Garage door would not open or close using button or remote. Had to manually open and close

01/07/2019

John H.

It went very well. The crew was excellent. Very professional. The equipment is excellent quality. I love the job that was done. I would recommend them in an instant.

Description of Work
New garage door and opener

Temperature Experts

Temperature Experts has been serving Western NY area as a leading and full-service heating, air conditioning, and ventilation company since 1971. Our goal at Temperature Experts is to be your number one choice for residential and commercial heating & air conditioning services.

Top Notch Heating & Cooling

We have the experience and dedication to perform all of your heating and cooling needs! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Precision Heating & Cooling

residential heating & cooling installation, commercial heating & cooling installation. We use Amana products, ask for details or visit their website at www.amana.com/heating-ac

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express