A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Stanley, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Stanley
- Allset FenceWe hired Allset Fence in 2015 to install galvanized fence around our yard. They did a fabulous job at that time and the price was great. We contacted Allset Fence again in October 2021 to repair damage on the fence from a tree branch that fell. We also needed repair on two of the gates. Jason and his dad came the same day we called. The repair work was done well and priced very reasonably. I would recommended Jason & his dad without question. They do exceptional work and with integrity! It's done right the first time
- GGI Construction CorpIvan and crew were able to come and start working quickly. Everything was quality work. We had them install a vinyl fence with two gates, lattice work under our deck with a door, some deck repair, and they even took over a job another contractor abandoned and built a retaining wall and leveled part of our yard and assembled a play house for our kid. They were upfront with pricing and timelines, even in this crazy time when supplies and help are hard to get. They were also amenable to any changes we wanted, even when it was completely our fault for changing our minds after what we agreed to. I'd definitely work with them agai
- Jan Fence IncJan Fence did a beautiful job. I needed a fenced backyard for my dog. The back 25 feet of the property was a mess - huge boulders on one corner, one side sloped down quite a bit and it was used as a dump for leaves - about 3 feet with dead trees and logs. I had one estimate from another company before Jan Fence - and the salesman looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to extend the fence all the way to back of the property. He pretty much whined about how difficult it would be to get around the boulders and trees. I called Jan Fence based on reviews on Angie's List and a recommendation from my realtor. Rob was the salesman that came out and he had no problem seeing how to navigate the boulders and run a reasonably straight line down the slope and through the trees - it was no big deal, just clean up the leaves so they could put in the pipes. I had a landscaper come in and they cleaned it, cut down some trees and removed all the deadfall. The price I got from Jan Fence was better than the other estimate and they could install several weeks earlier - how lucky can you get? The team that came out were professional and the team leader was an old pro and a pleasure to work with. His crew moved some big rocks around and addressed all the places that the dog might attempt to get his head under. The decorative gate at the front of the house came out beautiful. They showed up before 8AM and worked all day long on a very hot day - I think they took a 15 minute lunch break. They cleaned up perfectly, including hosing dirt from the driveway. So very happy I used Jan Fence. Because of them, I have a beautiful big area at the back of my yard that is slightly wooded and of course, my dog's favorite area to run around. I would have lost that nice space if I went with the other company who thought it would be a hassle to fence.
- Sadler Fence and Staining LLCFANTASTIC Stand Up Company!!! Great communication through out planning, showed up when they said they would, VERY professional, exceptional quality material, went above and beyond with instalation AND cleanup. Couldn't be happier with my new privacy fencing!!!
- North Coast ConstructionFirst: the time critical portions of the project were done as promised. Next: the quality of the work is OUTSTANDING! The fit and finish are superb - doors, windows, flooring and all. The only repair needed was a leaking sink: The sink was not installed by Povero but by the granite counter top provider who insisted that only his installers knew how to install a sink in granite. (One sink installed in granite supplied by another provider was put in by Povero and has never leaked a drop) One do: Povero is quite in demand so you have to allow sufficient lead time to get on his list. The only recurring problem was obtaining materials: The first two shower enclosures were damaged - one in shipping or handling and the other in production. When it came time to do the 2nd shower, Ed instisted that we select an enclosure on hand rather than ordering an enclosure. Although this limited our selections, it did work and we had the shower in time. Biggest problem was light fixtures: On the archichtest's recommendation, we acqulred plumbing and light fixtures ourselves - therefore there could be no criticism of the contractors' choices. However, the exterior lighting fixtures for the exterior stairs were a problem: although the vendor insisted they ahd sufficient quantity on hand to fill our order, they lied! the order was only partially shipped and after a considerable delaly, the vendor admitted that they could not complete the order ever. We did eventually obtain a complementary fixture, but in the mean time Ed had finished all the other work he had to do on our project; he did later return to install the fixtures; there was also the same sort of problem with metal balisters for the stair rails; Ed had to return to install them. IMHO this is an aritfact of globalization of supply i.e. you get what ever the Chinese put on the ship and it gets here whenever it gets here in whatever condition it gets here. There are interesting ironies: no problem getting exactly the Italian marble we want when we want it but light fixtures you get what you get when you get it. Moral here: Order very early. Local vendors: we started with Home Depot but switched to Leows and were quite pleased with Loew's service. No secret that the person selling you a box of nails is working hourly, but the big ticket items people sell on commission. We found that the Home Depot salesperson was only interested in the initial sale and wouldn't talk to us when there was a billing problem aka sleazy sales practice while the Leows people went to bat with us with the suppliers to get the problem resolved, even calling the manufacturer to find that no matter what the manufacturer's catalog said, the item was no longer made. What I can't say is whether this is a systemic problem or simply the stores we were dealing with. The final do: I would use North Coast aka Povero any time and would recommend with only one reservation: Plan ahead
- Oneonta FenceSteve showed up, measured my property, and we discussed the fence gate that needed to be placed across the driveway. He made a drawing, a few calculaltions, and gave me a written estimate. I thought the estimate was very reasonable, and sent him a check the next day for the deposit. It took about 3 weeks for the fence to arrive at oneonta Fence, having been ordered from another company. When the work was to be started, Steve showed up with a small crew, and they spent the entire day at my house. The crew was equally polite. They installed the fence exactly as I had wanted it. The gate was installed shortly thereafter. I am very pleased with the quality of the new cedar fence and the workmanship that went into installing it. Steve Hiscox is a gentleman and very honest. His crew is the same. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Incidentally, his crew left before I could pay Steve the balance of what I owed. I was expecting a call from him, to see when I would send the check. After two days, I sent Steve an e-mail, telling him I had put a check in the mail to him. The whole experience renewed my faith in contractors! It was effortless, from start to finish
- Empire FenceThey did just what they said they would do. The estimate was accurate and the workers were professional. I would recommend this fence company to anyone. Dean Anne B rown
- STANTON FENCE & CONSTRUCTIONMr Stanton ordered all supplies and installed 96 feet of fencing around our new inground pool. He installed 48 feet of 6 ft vinyl privacy fence along with a gate and he also installed 48 ft of 5 ft aluminum fencing and a gate. He did a wonderful job and the fencing is perfectly level; perfectly straight; and is exactly what we wanted done. Mr Stanton worked for nearly 6 hrs on June 11 in the pouring rain. I am so glad Andy Willig Sprague's Mermaid Pools recommended Stanton Fence Co
- Huls General ContractingHe came almost immediately to our home, looked at our areas of concern, made suggestions for the repairs, and advised us to place a gutter along the roof above our kitchen window. He gave us the name of a local contractor for the gutter work and even contacted him for us and brought him up to show him the work we needed done. Trevor has a reputation of honesty and we trusted that if anything could be done to solve our problems, he would let us know either way. He would not charge us for his time and advice
- Maple City Contracting CoI had Mr.Becker do a remodel on most of the house. I came to angies list for a refer all , the reviews were good so gave him a call. Wasn't disappointed. I will still being receiving services from him again after christmas. Always gave me a better solution to save money and was friendly . Showed up at the time he would say everytime he came over and got all the jobs done before the date he set. thanks angies lis
Fencing Contractors in Stanley
- Business Description:No matter the size of the project, we take pride in our excellent work, competitive fees and our ability to deliver outstanding results on time - every time. Exterior Cleaning: Roof Wash, Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning. Residential and Commercial Pressure Washing, Deck Maintenance.Recent Review:The work was above and beyond what I expected! I would definitely use him againPam K.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.
- Business Description:All of our employees have at a minimum 15 years experience in residential property maintenance. All work is discussed before hand to reach the customers satisfaction. Payment for work to be performed will be discussed at time of estimate. We offer a 10% discount to seniors on our standard price list. Sign before February 14 and receive a 5% discount on the overall estimateRecent Review:We live out of the area and have used Keith's Handyman many times to help with repairs to a family member's home. He has done roof repairs, door/framing replacements, and a bathroom remodel. We also hired him to do leaf and snow removal. All projects and services were great. His team is prompt, courteous, and takes pride in their work. We trust him to do the job right, and to do it on time and on budget. We highly recommend Ketih's Handyman and will work with them againKristen B.
- Business Description:We have been providing the area since 1992 with new underground pet fences, and service for the Invisible Fence brand systems. We offer the best products, with superior training that we back with a money back guarantee. We have more options, smaller collars for the little dogs and cats, and bigger collars for the more stubborn dogs. We do new installations, as well as work on any brand of pet fencing, including the Invisible Fence brand. Many of our products are compatible with the other bra..Recent Review:Jordan (tech) and Charlotte (sales rep) were fantastic to work with in getting our hidden pet fence set up. The training program that Jordan walked us through is already taking effect. The team at Hidden Pet Fence is clearly invested in keeping your dog safe and containedHarrison S.
- Business Description:We install new fence and repairs, we also do decksRecent Review:DO NOT GIVE RAMIRO YOUR MONEY! Same story as others posted here and on Yelp. He stole our deposit for work on fence. Has never returned it. Recently won a small claims judgment against him to try and recover my depositBrian M.
- Business Description:Hardware World is an online hardware and sundry goods retailer. We ship to all 50 states and also some orders can be shipped internationally. We are A+ accredited by BBB and maintain excellent ratings from real customers on ResellerRatings.com. We also maintain 5 star ratings from real customers on Amazon.co
- Business Description:We do all work without subcontractors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Stanley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Gordon C Trip19019 Co Route 47
Carthage, New York
- Gordon C Trip
- Oneonta Fence2 Washburn St
Oneonta, New York
- Oneonta Fence
- Quality Lawn & Landscape IncP.O. Box 728
Honeoye, New York
- Quality Lawn & Landscape Inc