Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Stanley, NY
There are 7 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Stanley
- Lewis Construction and RemodelingLewis construction was very professional and worked hard to get things done in a timely manner. I feel like every time I hire Lewis construction, they go above and beyond.
- RJM concreteFantastic! Ryan and his crew were great. Work began very quickly, and was completed expertly in approximately 4-5 days. I couldn't have been more pleased. The crew arrived bright and early, and worked continuously in a professional manner throughout the entire project. Ryan advised me reliably on what the crew would be doing each day. I had been having trouble securing my "usual" contractors, and Ryan, I'm happy to say, contacted me quickly after I sought help at Angi's. Also, water getting into our house during heavy rains has been a particular problem due to the poor state of the old patio pad/slab. Ryan and his crew did a beautiful job of pitching the new slab away from the house, additionally paying attention to any other potential problems with runoff and drainage. Their work is awesome, and I do not hesitate to recommend their services. But, I hope they don't get TOO busy as I hope to hire them for other projects. They are a very talented bunch! (Also, my Siamese cat dashing across the freshly poured concrete did not seem to phase them!)
- A&F ConstructionI have used Eric (A & F Construction) for many years and covering many different projects. These have included roofing, siding, gutters, storm doors, window replacements, trim and the like outdoors, and small electrical and plumbing projects, sheetrocking, flooring, and general renovations indoors. As with this project, he is always reasonably priced, honest, very capable, fast (once he gets free to start the job!), and VERY finicky about the quality of the finished project. More importantly, he always makes certain to understand what I want out of the project, and this sometimes involves unusual or custom installations (such as sealing the gaps in the decking for this project, modifying the handrails to fit existing construction, and cutting full-length columns in half to match what was there in the past). I wish I could include pictures to show how good the porch looks! Will I hire A& F again? In a heartbeat if Eric will have me
- RPM-Razorback Property MaintenanceI highly recommend this company for any concrete work. They were fast, efficient, cleaned up after themselves and the price was perfect. They also came out to do a free estimate. I appreciate their hard work in getting our sidewalk done before the snow really comes!!
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew are the best! Their work speaks for itself! Before my project was even done my neighbors were coming over to drool! When you pay for services you want people that you can trust to get the job done and do it well! I definitely found that with Explicit Exteriors! Their work is not only gorgeous but neat as well. I had work done by TH Modeling that was sloppy, they came once a week, and that really scared me about going into construction again on my house. I’m so glad I found Explicit Exteriors! I’ve already booked them for a back deck and kitchen remodeling. If you are looking to do any type of construction on your property look no further, Explicit Exteriors will have your house looking the best on the block
- Vansant ConstructionBrett and his crew did a wonderful job on our project. He and his staff treated our job as if they were working on their own homes. They were courteous and clean and best of all, stayed within the budget.
- Elite ConcreteRay and his team did an excellent job. Ray is honest and trustworthy. His team worked hard and were meticulous. This was a big job and they worked very hard and finished it in 3 days. Very impressive. My neighbors won’t stop talking about how nice my driveway looks !! Thank you Ray ! I would hire elite concrete again
- VA Path & PatioZach from VA Path and Pavers installed patio pavers in our rental home in Virginia Beach. He return my call promptly and came out to look at the job the same day I called. We received an estimate within three days. Zach started and finished the job within the time frame that he gave me and our yard was left in pristine condition and the pavers were absolutely beautiful. We highly recommend Zach for all path and patio needs
- Vansant ConstructionAfter searching for quite a while, I finally found someone who had the knowledge and willingness to take on my project. We have several additions that were beyond what many contractors considered to be worth fixing. I now know that they (other contractors) were thinking of their own interests as opposed to my own, and that although complicated and tedious, it was entirely possible and cost effective to save this historic structure. It was't the easiest way to go, but in this case it turned out to be the right way. After the first two weeks I felt comfortable enough to expand the scope of the project well beyond what we had originally planned. After seeing what Brett VanSant was able to accomplish it only made sense to keep going with him and build the home I always wanted. I ended up with a MUCH nicer home for less money than what other professionals quoted me for my project. Brett not only was able to act as GC and perform most tasks himself, but was also able to shield me from lots of bad advice and sub-par work from sub-contractors and other "professionals". I give Brett VanSant and the VanSant Construction crew my full endorsement and highest recommendation. Hiring Brett was a very good decision
- Js masonry construction llcSteve Walt is hard-working and professional. I was so please with his work at my industrial sites that I used him at home to help me solve a long-standing problem with water entering my basement.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Stanley
- Business Description:We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!Recent Review:The home went up well and Daniel was great to work with having no issues from start to finish. The home is wonderful and they were very accommodating to how we wanted things and always verified on final decisions he needed. The Lewis' are very trustworthy and honest; would highly recommend for your building needs.Adam H.
- Business Description:Hi we are Haskell concrete construction inc. We specialize in helping you get that new concrete patio, pole barn floors, garage floors, driveway, sidewalks, deceive stampcrete , colored concrete or just want a one of a kind concrete countertop. Or anything to do with concrete. At Haskell concrete construction inc we have been in the masonry field for over 25 years. Since 2008 I have started off on my own for now 13 years and I have the amazing drive to bring you the most specifically and bea..Recent Review:Jim did excellent job. He is very professional and responsible person. He is not only was able to fit us into his busy schedule, but also was able to do the work in timely matter. What is amazing in our time right now that he is responding to all phone calls or text messages. We are definitely will hire him again for another home projectyelena g.
- Business Description:Patio Works specializes in: -Stamped & Decorative Concrete - Hardscapes, patios, sidewalks, retaining walls - Outdoor Kitchens - Landscaping - Topsoil & Mulch delivery - Water FeaturesRecent Review:These are photo's of my property and I could not be happier. Eric and his crew built an amazing retaining wall (with drainage, steps & lighting) plus a 90' walkway around my property. They also replaced the concrete apron in front of my garage, put in new porch posts and installed a post for a future gate. The workmanship is exceptional and they cleaned up after themselves at the end of each workday. Plus they are some of the nicest people you could hope to work with. 🏆�Linda M.
- Business Description:ABS Foundation Services, Inc. is a locally owned foundation repair, basement waterproofing and crawl space repair contractor. We serve Rochester and the Finger Lakes region. We are proud to be northwestern New York's authorized Basement Systems Premier Dealer. All of our warranties are backed by Basement Systems. Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:The project went very smooth. Tim was the only one that brought up points that other contractors did not. 1. The window I already had was too close to an electric panel. Most contractors want to charge a lot extra to block it in to move new egress window over. Tim did not and said it would not be a big deal. 2. Had many good reasons why I should go with a slider for my particular situation. 3. Estimate received did not just had a price but listed the work to be done properly. Too many contractors skip the details. 4. One of the only contractors that would dig all the way to the footing. Most just dig a hole with a post hole digger for the drain and cut corners. The project had to be rescheduled a couple times but that all was smooth. Brandon, John and crew arrived on the start date and you could tell right away they had a smooth process for installing egress windows. No damage to the lawn because they lay boards down to protect it. Brandon addressed my concerns about the drain and after discussing with him I felt much more comfortable having a better understanding of it. Great communication. They were neat and tidy in the house. I had no idea what to expect having a hole cut in my foundation wall. However, it was suprisingly not that messy. All flashing details with the window were done properly. No complaints I would hire again. In a few years I will be calling about my garage floorMichael R.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc. is Central New York's trusted, full-service basement waterproofing and foundation repair contractor. Fully insured, and equipped to handle any size job for both residential and commercial. Services include basement waterproofing, water control systems - interior and exterior, crawlspace encapsulation and repair, foundation repair, shotcrete, structural analysis and repair, sump pumps, wall crack repair, bowed wall repair & concrete repair...along with concr..Recent Review:The guys, Mark and Travis were awesome. Worked hard, were very friendly and explained everything. They had a 2 hour ride to get here so that cut into their work time, which wasn’t their fault, so they were here longer than expected, but they got it done well. Would have them here again in a heartbeat- though I hope that won’t be necessary 😊martie t.
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.
- Business Description:All of our employees have at a minimum 15 years experience in residential property maintenance. All work is discussed before hand to reach the customers satisfaction. Payment for work to be performed will be discussed at time of estimate. We offer a 10% discount to seniors on our standard price list. Sign before February 14 and receive a 5% discount on the overall estimateRecent Review:We live out of the area and have used Keith's Handyman many times to help with repairs to a family member's home. He has done roof repairs, door/framing replacements, and a bathroom remodel. We also hired him to do leaf and snow removal. All projects and services were great. His team is prompt, courteous, and takes pride in their work. We trust him to do the job right, and to do it on time and on budget. We highly recommend Ketih's Handyman and will work with them againKristen B.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Clifton Springs
- Penn Yan
- Seneca Falls
concrete contractors in Stanley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hickory ridge Inc. 46 Orchard Ter
Sodus, New York
- Hickory ridge Inc.
- Impressions Concrete7477 Kenyon Ave
Alabama, New York
- Impressions Concrete
- Jaer Baer Enterprises359 Michaels Rd
Mocksville, North Carolina
- JC Construction & Maintenance7030 North Street Rd
Auburn, New York
- Joe Chamberlain Construction9816 Church St
Farmersville Station, New York
- JOSH Landscape Co.106 W Main St
Honeoye Falls, New York
- JP Home Services4911 state route 145
Cobleskill, New York
- Jaer Baer Enterprises
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS5 SUNSET DR
Livonia, New York
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS
- McManus Construction4088 Retsof Rd
Piffard, New York
- Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc1143 Elmira Rd
Newfield, New York
- Mikalunas Builders LLC7553 State Highway 12
Sherburne, New York
- MR. FUSSY - HandyMan2450 Welch Rd
Geneva, New York
- MRC MASONRY 529 Paradise Rd
Central Square, New York
- Murphys MasonryLake Rd and Emma St.
- McManus Construction
- Norb Miller General Contractor129 Elm Rd
Dundee, New York
- Norb Miller General Contractor
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC19 Burd Ave
Canisteo, New York
- Quality Builders General Construction LLC
- Upstate Increte2705 Lyons Road
Geneva, New York
- Upstate Increte
- White Springs Custom Carpentry61 east Wright ave
Waterloo, New York
- White Springs Custom Carpentry
- Zimmerman Contracting LLC693 Beam Rd
Dundee, New York
- Zimmerman Contracting LLC