When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Stanley, NY
There are 9 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Stanley
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncAleks was terrific. I'm very happy with the job he and his men did. Great work. He's punctual, reliable, honest and very helpful. He finished the work on time! I will be using him again to renovate and redesign my kitchen. I highly recommend AMV Contracting.
- Alden PaintingJohn and his team completed the work in a professional, timely, and efficient manner. Perfect job from top to bottom. John is a true gentlemen. True to his word, reliable and honest - with an excellent work ethic. In my opinion, hire him. You will be extremely pleased with his work product.
- Marshall Exteriors LLCI cannot say enough about our experience with Marshalls - it was truly exceptional. They replaced our deck and put in a door in place of windows. The workers are outstanding and extremely respectable - not to mention enjoyable and personable. The company did everything they initially said that they would do - and then some. Their communication was excellent and the overall experience was wonderful. When they say that they will treat your home as their own, they mean it. A truly superior experience
- Maple City Contracting CoWhen my husband and I purchased a retirement home in New York, we had no idea how to go about finding the right person to do our remodel, especially since we lived in another state. Luckily, my husband found Larry Becker of Maple City Contracting on Angie's list after a bad encounter with a shyster for lack of a better word. Mr. Becker is a highly honest, knowledgeable, and excellent contractor. Not only that, but he actually communicates with his clients. Communication for us was key; we knew the work was going to be extensive and that we couldn't do it all at once, but Mr. Becker worked us into his busy schedule and responded to every one of our emails, and believe me, we sent a lot. For all these reasons and more, we found Larry's professionalism to be off the charts. He is someone you can definitely trust. Furthermore, he and his crew do outstanding work. The craftsmanship is laudable and meticulous. Being a lover of HGTV, I had many ideas and wanted things done right. After all, we were paying for a contractor's expertise, so that's what we expected, and with Maple City Contracting, that's exactly what we got. I could go on and on about how awesome are experience was and still is with our contractor as we approach the final stages of our remodel, but I'd rather just end by saying that everyone who has seen the interior of our house, admires the carpentry and wants the name of our contractor. Mr. Becker and his team's work speak for itself. I'd give him three thumbs up, but I only have two
- Big Tim's Windows, Doors & Moregreat Tim was very profetional did a fantastic job, very curtous . I definately would recommand him.
- JGP Carpentry and ConstructionIt came out just as I wanted and it was done in less that a week. The work is very good and the workers were very respectful. I would definitely hire them again.
- Marshall Exteriors LLCMarshall Exteriors is a great company. We worked with Anthony Natale, the CEO and he handed all our projects which shows the dedication they have to their customers. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and am already thinking up new projects for them in the future.
- Mack Of All TradesI had a lot of various tasks addressed in my 1850's home in Victor. Indoor painting, deck staining, curtain rods hung, replacement of door hardware, refinishing an old closet, gutter work on small roof, replacement of dryer vent , odds and ends repair in the home. They replaced my water heater as well. I had several different handy men and all were very polite and responsive. They were good when I gave suggestions or asked for attention to detail. Very pleased overall. More work planned in the Spring
- JD Construction & RemodelingDerek and jeff had put some windows and a door in for me a bit ago. Really great work, and very reliable. They were very respectable and showed good craftsmanship. Would definitely hire again.
- Explicit ExteriorsAmazing work from Jason and his crew at Explicit Exterior. From the first contact, always quick to respond, fair pricing, and the work done precisely on time and budget. The job site was spotless when we walked back in. After years of searching for reliable contractors in our area, we are very happy to have found Jason; and will definitely work with him again
Door Installers in Stanley
- Business Description:Specializing in all phases of home improvements, doors, windows, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Fair price, very timely, cleaned up afterwards, friendly & knowledgeable. Definitely would hire Big Tim again. A+Linda K.
- Business Description:Marshall Exteriors, LLC has been the top choice for exterior home improvement in Geneva and the surrounding areas since 2000. We are proud to offer a wide range of services including roof maintenance, window and door replacement, exterior siding installation, and basement finishing. As a GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor, we have the training and experience to complete your project to the highest standard. Trust Marshall Exteriors, LLC with your home! Contact us today to learn more about ou..Recent Review:We first met the folks from Marshall Exteriors at the Syracuse Home Show in March 2019. We spoke with Travis to explain our needs. The excitement he showed regarding our project matched our own excitement. Of course you expect Sales people to do their pitch to draw you in, but let me say that excitement Travis had lasted throughout every single meeting and conversation we had for the length of our project. He was out at our house taking pictures and talking to us more the very same day that we met him at the show and within a week he was back with his proposal. I was stunned by his speed and responsiveness. In comparison, another vendor we met at the Home Show came out to look at the house a few days later and we never heard from him again. After all the contracts were signed and we were on the schedule, it was a few short months before our project began. We were having almost all the windows in our house torn out and replaced with significantly larger windows. We went from small sliders to larger double hung windows. We also had a large roof built over our front porch, and the house sided with vinyl siding. The crews that worked on our house were great! I wish I could remember everyone's names to give them proper credit, but they all were extremely professional and friendly. They were working day in and day out through some pretty nasty weather. When other companies would have taken a "rain day", the Marshall crew was there. I was amazed at the speed at which they were able to complete the entire project. They also did a great job in cleanup. There were no piles of junk left for me to deal with when the project was complete. While that seams like something that all companies should do, I know for a fact that is not the case. We have been left big messes in the past. So for me this was huge. Last summer we needed a window replaced (one we hadn't done previously) and my first thought was to call Travis at Marshall. He came out to give us an estimate with that same enthusiasm as he had for our first project, even though replacing one window isn't nearly as exciting of a project. Since this was a replacement window, vs. new contraction, a majority of the work was done from the inside. The 2 employees who did the work were amazing! I believe Jordan was one of them. The window looks great and there wasn't a speck of dirt in the room from the work they did. This second project (single window replacement) was done in the midst of the COVID pandemic, and not once did I feel uncomfortable having either Travis or the crew in my house. We could not be happier with Marshall Exteriors and the work they did on our home. It looks like a brand new place and we absolutely love it. We are typically DIYers, but for any construction project beyond our skill, Marshall is our contractor of choice. I highly recommend Marshall Exteriors to anyone looking to do a home improvement projectElizabeth M.
- Business Description:All of our employees have at a minimum 15 years experience in residential property maintenance. All work is discussed before hand to reach the customers satisfaction. Payment for work to be performed will be discussed at time of estimate. We offer a 10% discount to seniors on our standard price list. Sign before February 14 and receive a 5% discount on the overall estimateRecent Review:We live out of the area and have used Keith's Handyman many times to help with repairs to a family member's home. He has done roof repairs, door/framing replacements, and a bathroom remodel. We also hired him to do leaf and snow removal. All projects and services were great. His team is prompt, courteous, and takes pride in their work. We trust him to do the job right, and to do it on time and on budget. We highly recommend Ketih's Handyman and will work with them againKristen B.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:Exceptional Exteriors Inc. is a fully insured general contractor specializing in the installation of Roofing, Siding, Windows and Gutters. Daryl P. Sadwick has over 30 years of experience servicing the greater Rochester, NY areas. Our team is quality driven, so you can expect superior services and materials for a job well done every timeRecent Review:Daryl and his crew had completed a complete roof job for me around 2yrs ago. I needed my xeterioted deck rebuilt . I called several companies to wich half did not even follow up after a quote. Daryl followed up several times and went through every step of the process with me. His crew showed up on the start date provided and did a very professional job. The clean up and final product of the deck was amazing . I would highly recommend his company and employees to anyone looking for any of the services he providesShawn M.
- Business Description:our company was started in june of 2007 on the premise of offering customers reliable and economical home maintenance.we do not use subcontractors on any job we do we have a total of 4 employees with over 30yrs experience in home maintenace,we never charge for estimates,everything is done in writeing,all work is guarranteed or your money backRecent Review:Don arrived to look at our possessed 3yr old Samsung electric range. He assessed the it was likely the computer board and we ordered it and he can back to fix it. He is a really nice honest guy who follows through with kindness and respect. Very knowledgeable and great customer service. TerrificDavid G.
- Business Description:Superior Exteriors of the Finger Lakes, LLC is an exterior residential remodeling company specializing in roofing, windows & doors and siding. We offer shingled roofs, metal roofs, flat roofs, roof sealing, roof repairs, soffit & fascia, gutters & downspouts, windows, doors, siding, insulation and snow & ice removal. Superior Exteriors of the Finger Lakes is a CertainTeed Shingle Master Company and offers a FREE Limited Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty. We offer free estimates and emergency re..Recent Review:Superior Exteriors saved my front porch. My house came with a front porch addition that had started to sag away from the house. I asked Kim if it could be saved. Her crew dug out all of the supports, replaced them and shored up the porch against the house again. Superior also replaced my roof. It required a complete tear off with 3 layers of shingles on it. I was happy with the price for the amount of work involved. Plus pleasantly surprised at how well the crew cleaned up after they where done. I originally contacted Superior because it is a woman owned business. I was pleasantly surprised in her competitive pricing backed up by excellent work. Whenever I need work done to my house inside or out Superior is who I callSuzette G.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:They did a good job and everything was nice.Jesse H.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Miracle Method of Rochester. We have 9 full-time technicians. We have a process that is very unique from other refinishing companies. We even refinish tile floors in commercial settings! Hundreds of apartment complexes, schools, and hotels around the country have enjoyed the benefits of our amazing refinishing technology. If you have Ugly tile, tubs showers or countertops we have a inexpensive option for youRecent Review:DO NOT SIGN FOR THIS COMPANY UNTIL YOU COME SEE OUR HOUSE. The samples on display look great but don’t expect the same quality in your home. IT WILL NOT LAST LONG. Our work was done in September. At first I thought the kitchen counters looked great. I was thrilled, We were told what gentle cleaning products to use and, we were careful with that. However, in December, after rolling Christmascookies and setting baking pans on the island, I noticed a bit of difference in the shine of the counter in that area. A year later the counters look dull and worn -way older looking that the 1980’s counter top we replaced. We live in this house only 4 months of the year. My daughter is there on college breaks. Last summer she sent us a picture showing how the side of the counter was losing it’s finish. The bathroom was a disappointment from the beginning, except for the tiled tub walls which looked so much better than the fiberglass surround. We had picked a specked white with black & grey dots that looked like a stone finish. When it was done, it looked like 1960 and a kid did it. The tiny dots were streaks in many places. It looks really cheap. It had a mosquito sealed in it like Jurassic Park. When the Marc (?) came back to check the job he did have the mosquito sanded off but no replacement of sealer sanded off. The finish of the counter is terrible. If a bottle with sticker on bottom gets wet the print will stain the counter. So will makeup if you miss seeing it to wipe up right away. And you have to be sooo careful what you use to clean it up. Most things I was able to get up but one spot. yuk. The sink 3 years later is yellowing. Now to the new tub finish. I had them put on the rough stuff to help bottom not be slick. They never told me it would leave a bit off yellowsh tinge, but I can live with that. What upset me is Mark’s reaction when I pointed out the grey spots that made tub look dirty. He shrugged it off with the comment “That’s from putting on the non-slick (my word) coating.” AH NO!!! It’s underneath the coating. So now my tub looks dirty all the time. ONLY ONE YEAR LATER, we noticed a crack running from top to bottom of the tiles. We called and made an appointment to have them check it out. His comment was “well, it looks like someone took a box knife and ran it down the wall”. Like any of us would do something like that to what I thought was the best part of the job. He made an appointment for the repair and we made sure we were there for the 8am appt. NO SHOW. By noon we called and secretary acted surprised that we thought we had an appointment. At 5pm the repair guy showed up, said he had never seen something like that and would have to do some thinking about what to do. WE HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN. This December I noted a crack around the faucet. We had to leave for FL So didn’t call them. When we returned, (tub had been dry 3 months), the crack had become something else completely. It was a plastic coating on the so called “tile”! No wonder the comment about being able to use box knife to cut the tile! It was a super cheap plastic coating. Now everything looks older than the 1980’s stuff we covered up and we will have to replace everything they did. Take a look at the attached pictures. I’m pretty accepting not a perfectionist btch, but this really was my worst decision to doLindsey F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- Clifton Springs
- Penn Yan
- Seneca Falls
door installers in Stanley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Austin Bros. Contracting4 Roberts Ct
Queensbury, New York
- Austin Bros. Contracting
- Dynamic Window System Inc.145 Valentine Lane Ste 1-C
Yonkers, New York
- Dynamic Window System Inc.
- Finger Lakes Lock & Security LLC1540 Pershing Dr Apt B
San Francisco, California
- Fingerlakes construction10269 old route 31
Clyde, New York
- FITCH CONSTRUCTION, Inc. & the Fitch Design Studio7278 Pittsford Palmyra Rd. Rt. 31
Fairport, New York
- Finger Lakes Lock & Security LLC
- ILLINGWORTH MILLWORK8 Wardwell St
Adams, New York
- ILLINGWORTH MILLWORK
- Jaer Baer Enterprises359 Michaels Rd
Mocksville, North Carolina
- Jim Illingworth Millwork, LLC10 Wardwell St.
Adams, New York
- Joe Chamberlain Construction9816 Church St
Farmersville Station, New York
- Joe's Overhead Doors744 hatch rd
Potsdam, New York
- JP Home Services4911 state route 145
Cobleskill, New York
- Jaer Baer Enterprises
- Manley enterprises1742 Great Gully Rd
Union Springs, New York
- Marshall Exteriors LLC135 E Union St
Newark, New York
- McGarvey Construction23 East Main Street
Arcade, New York
- Mikalunas Builders LLC7553 State Highway 12
Sherburne, New York
- Miracle Method of Rochester NY645 Ling Rd
Rochester, New York
- MR. FUSSY - HandyMan2450 Welch Rd
Geneva, New York
- Manley enterprises
- S and S Roofing and Siding2735 County Rt. 12
Whitehall, New York
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Semco Construction Inc93 Gallup Rd
Brockport, New York
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- Superior Exteriors of the Finger Lakes907 Peirson Ave.
Newark, New York
- S and S Roofing and Siding
- United Construction323 e 14th st.
Elmira, New York
- United Construction
- Western New York Glass & Door519 W State
Olean, New York
- White-j contracting and services11089 maple ridge rd.
Medina, New York
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Window World of Jamestown LLC135 E Fairmount Ave Bldg # 2 Ste 1
Lakewood, New York
- Window World of Southern Tier2020 Lake Rd
Elmira, New York
- WLD Construction10 South Dayton Ave
Clifton Springs, New York
- Western New York Glass & Door
- ZeroDraft2824 Lemoyne Avenue
Syracuse, New York