Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Stanley, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Stanley
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew are the best! Their work speaks for itself! Before my project was even done my neighbors were coming over to drool! When you pay for services you want people that you can trust to get the job done and do it well! I definitely found that with Explicit Exteriors! Their work is not only gorgeous but neat as well. I had work done by TH Modeling that was sloppy, they came once a week, and that really scared me about going into construction again on my house. I’m so glad I found Explicit Exteriors! I’ve already booked them for a back deck and kitchen remodeling. If you are looking to do any type of construction on your property look no further, Explicit Exteriors will have your house looking the best on the block
- Taylor's TuckpointingFantastic. They did a GREAT job and I'm extremely pleased. Very professional and friendly. Thank you.
- THOROUGHSPECT, LLCThanks to Angie's and to Thoroughspect for this help We have used them for Painting, Masonry Chimney repair, Inspections, Ducts and other things as well.
- Norb Miller General ContractorNorb and his crew did an excellent job. He is very punctual and efficient. The work was of high quality and he is easy to work with.
- Celtic Patios and ConcreteWow! Mike does amazing work. He is so easy to work with. His prices are fair and upfront. He checked in with us throughout the process and was flexible with working with us on new ideas. One of the best contractor experiences we’ve ever had. He finished yesterday and we are already referring him to our neighbor
- G Greenwald Carpentry and General Contractorif you want something done right look no further. Gary can literally do the work of a normal contractor at 2x the quality in half the time. Gary was faced with a difficult task in redoing the our basement bathroom given all the plumbing was under 12 inches of concrete however he showed up with Jack hammer in hand ready to rumble like a surgeon with a scaple. Gary drove a long distance and showed up with a van the equivalent of a home depot work shop. to necessitate speed and the given the depth of the issues we uncovered Gary brought in an electrician and plumber to keep the project moving forward. by day 2 everything was fully demoed, all the plumbing and electric were completed including running the vents to the outside of the house and wall refraimed and tiling was about to start. working double shifts and the very difficult time constraint he was forced to work under. Gary was able to complete every thing in 6 days. and that was including some extras I threw in there like framing a wall for the basement and hanging an lcd tv and putting aping pong table together on his coffee break when the floor tile was setting. and when I say 6 days I mean six days leaving at 10 am on sunday fully cleaned, operational and no callbacks. I have had 3 bathrooms renovated and can say it's hard to envision finding someone to match the energy and organization to deliver such a high quality product
- Andreassi Masonry Contractor LLCHe is a very good service provider, responsive, he is fast. As far as I am concerned I would highly recommend him.
- J & D Masonry LLC.Very professional. Work was high quality. He explained what he was doing, gave options and recommendations when asked. Cleaned up at the end of each day's work and at the end of the job. When part of the job (repairing steps on a back patio) turned out to be more work than originally thought, he offered to do the work at cost. Very responsive when called
- JD MasonryWe are so impressed with JD masonry. They responded quickly to the 1st phone call. They set up an appointment and came the first time. We were given a price and estimated start date that day. Jack came as planned and did the work smoothly and professionally. We had gotten several bids on the project and Jack's price was in line with the others. In short they are professional, polite, made many excellent suggestions, and executed the project on time and beyond what we were hoping for
- Earley ContractingEXCEPTIONAL. This was a huge task. Not only did a new foundation have to be dug, the corner of the house with the damage was covered in brick. Mark's crew removed the brick, replaced the damaged house behind it, dug and installed a new foundation, cleaned off the brick and reinstalled it. This room has 6 sliding glass doors and two man doors square off, as well. Unlike some contractors, his crew arrived every day on time by 7 AM (still dark). They took a short break for lunch, and then immediately went back to work. Each evening after the work was done, they cleaned up the debris and put their equipment away. Very professional. This job included carpenters, masons, painters, electricians. They basically rebuilt the entire room on the corner of my house. They obtained the proper permits, had the inspectors out, etc. I would absolutely hire them again
Masonry Contractors in Stanley
- Business Description:We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!Recent Review:Lewis construction was very professional and worked hard to get things done in a timely manner. I feel like every time I hire Lewis construction, they go above and beyond.Josh D.
- Business Description:Hi we are Haskell concrete construction inc. We specialize in helping you get that new concrete patio, pole barn floors, garage floors, driveway, sidewalks, deceive stampcrete , colored concrete or just want a one of a kind concrete countertop. Or anything to do with concrete. At Haskell concrete construction inc we have been in the masonry field for over 25 years. Since 2008 I have started off on my own for now 13 years and I have the amazing drive to bring you the most specifically and bea..Recent Review:Jim did excellent job. He is very professional and responsible person. He is not only was able to fit us into his busy schedule, but also was able to do the work in timely matter. What is amazing in our time right now that he is responding to all phone calls or text messages. We are definitely will hire him again for another home projectyelena g.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:B-Sure Systems, Inc. has been in the waterproofing business since 1972, and we go right to the source of your water problem and solve it permanently and at a reasonable cost. We Can: Repair Leaking Cracks, Install Drain Tile, Install Sump Pumps, Work with Exterior and Interior Problems, Repair and Replace Block and Stone Walls From minor water leaks to extensive floor or foundation repair, we can do it all! Call us today for a free estimate and evaluation. The employees of BSure Systems would..Recent Review:We had a water issues in our basement for many years so I called several places to get a quote for the repair. Ron came and explained me clearly what's the issue was and offered much reasonable price for the repair than any other places. The day for the repair went smoothly. All the workers were professional and got their job done. This was done 2 years ago and I haven't see any water issues ever since. Ron is knowledgeable and easy to talk to, I would highly recommend this company to fix your water issues in a basementNancy L.
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:three employees no subcontracting pay at time of serviceRecent Review:We had them come for a free estimate there and when they came to look at a job we want done they said 1,725.00 that's to high price for what we were looking for another guy came aid only 800 but does not have a lift fasso tree service reached out to us on Facebook said contact them they want the business but poorly gave us a high price there one worker told me to contact them and then that's when we found out it was sky rocket they wanteMax P.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Recent Review:He took the blocks out and reused them to straighten the walls. He raised the roof. He spent 2 weeks doing that. I liked the way that he had a union mason with him that was very knowledgeable. He knew how to interact with the customer, me. He was very polite. The whole crew seemed very professional. The only drawback I had was that he started a little late but he was coming form 50 miles away so I had to give him a little leeway there. He was recommended by a neighbor. I am happy with him. His crew spent almost a full day cleaning up afterwards. I also liked that he spoke English which I can understand. His price was competitive. I looked at other people but he gave me a really good deal. It looks like he did really quality workRobert B.
- Business Description:BuildBlockCNY is here to serve you with green building material BuildBlock Insulated Concrete Forms are by far more superior product on the market in ICF building. Additional contact - Aaron Boise, email - email@example.com.
- Business Description:“Masonry done with perfection” we do everything from concrete to restoration, if it’s masonry work that you need done, we’re the guys to call !!!! Call today for your free quote and to have the best looking masonry work around central New York when I’m done 💯✅ and no worries I’m open 7 days a week 24/7/365 days a year!!!! unfortunately, if you need concrete work done, I can only get it from Monday through Saturday but Sunday’s Are my block,brick,stone,parging,restoration repair on any masonr..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Clifton Springs
- Penn Yan
- Seneca Falls
masonry contractors in Stanley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Goldstar Equipment Supply, Corp.75 Windsor Ave
Mineola, New York
- Goldstar Equipment Supply, Corp.
- Iljazi Masonry52 South King Street
- Iljazi Masonry
- Kuehne Cosntruction7 Orchard Lane
Penn Yan, New York
- Kuehne Cosntruction
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair101 N. Carroll Street
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair
- Maple Ridge Landscaping9711 Ridge Rd
Corfu, New York
- Martin & Sons Hardscspe
Palmyra, New York
- McGarvey Construction23 East Main Street
Arcade, New York
- McManus Construction4088 Retsof Rd
Piffard, New York
- Mikalunas Builders LLC7553 State Highway 12
Sherburne, New York
- MR. FUSSY - HandyMan2450 Welch Rd
Geneva, New York
- MRC MASONRY 529 Paradise Rd
Central Square, New York
- Murphys MasonryLake Rd and Emma St.
- Maple Ridge Landscaping
- Preserve A Stone Masonry Restoration11022 Bowen Rd
Attica, New York
- Preserve A Stone Masonry Restoration
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Sarna Construction
- Upstate Increte2705 Lyons Road
Geneva, New York
- Upstate Increte