If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Stanley, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Stanley
- Morgan Construction Services LLCWe contacted Morgan to receive a quote for my driveway being paved, they answered in a timely manner, got a quote written and were preforming the job within a weeks time. They showed up when they said they would, nice crew of guys and very professional. I am happy with the work that was done and the customer service, I would recommend them
- STANLEY PAVINGFirst and foremost, our driveway held up for 20 years in the harsh Adirondack winters. We called on the same company for advice and estimate. Following the advice of this 40 plus years experienced owner, we resurfaced, widened, the existing pavement. Next they regraded the new driveway section, the sub-base and new pavement connecting all. The look is as professional, as were the workers on the crew. Work was completed as promised, with many opportunities to directly address any details since the owner stayed on-site to insure that these details were fulfilled. It was a pleasure dealing with this top notch firm
- J. Young AsphaltJ. Young Asphalt did a fantastic job. The work was completed in a timely manner at a excellent price. My wife commented on how neat and clean they left the property. John, the owner, is friendly and thorough in explaining the work. We highly recommend J. Young Asphalt.
- Allstate Roofing & More LLCMen came, dug out driveway, laid stone, came back weeks later, paved with blacktop. Stayed off it for 7 days. Perfect. Very professional team.
- Allstate Roofing & More LLCthey got the pipe out in an hour, then it took about hour and half to set the bed. Put the new pipe in covered it with stone tamped it every six inches and it took about 4 hours of that then they were finished
- On the Spot SealersOn The Spot Sealers was very responsive when I have contacted them, and impressively professional. Driveway sealcoating is not something I want to do myself, and they did a good job and went out of their way with customer service. I am very pleased with their work.
- Anchor Asphalt & PavingWe contacted Ralph Stanley based upon reviews on Angie's List. He provided an all inclusive quote and reviewed how the job would be performed. on the day we scheduled to begin, he and his team arrived on time and were efficient in preparing the driveway and installing the drains. (our driveway slants downhill to our house) The next day they arrived early and began laying the ashpalt. His crew works extremely cohesively and the job was completed by noon. They kept our yard neat and respected our neighbor's surrounding property. I wish I could post a before and after picture
- Full Service Paving Inc.Their crew did excellent work on my driveway. I would certainly recommend them to a friend. Their prices were competitive and they finished the job on schedule.
- BDB Paving & General Contracting IncThey showed up when they said they would and that always seems to be a hard thing to come by these days. There were probably 10 men, ALL working with a machine or a tool in hand. Worked hard and fast. Really listened to what we wanted and expected. Part of the paving was next to our lawn and they edged the grass so that it came out nice and straight. We also had a stone wall that butted up against the asphalt and they didn't get any on it. Very careful. They only thing I would say is they need to pay more attention to how the water will run off. We had them build up more around our garage door so water wouldn't flow in and we felt they should of noticed that
- BDB Paving & General Contracting IncI don't hire him, he just came and look at it and gave me information on fixing it. He sounds really good. He does everything by hand. He takes his time. He told me what they should have done, but they didn't do and that is why the prices were cheap. He is on your list and I read the review and he sounded very good so I had him come over and he was very professional. He explained everything to me and I just wanted your opinion because other guy didn't go a good job at all. He come up and looked and explained all to me and told about how it should be done. He was very knowledgeable
Driveway Pavers in Stanley
- Business Description:We specialize in asphalt paving, sealing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Excellent job, highly recommend them. Courteous and job done when promisedEdna N.
- Business Description:On The Spot Cleaners is an established and experienced company based in Canandaigua, NY that takes pride in ensuring your establishment is clean, safe, and healthy for you, your employees, and your customers. We offer personalized cleaning services at great prices. This is possible because our owner does the work himself, providing a hands-on approach to every job he handles. Call us today for more information. Our staff is professional, and leaves no mess behind. We clean everything On The S..Recent Review:Mitch was friendly, efficient and thorough. He explained the process, worked effectively, and walked us through the work after completion. We will definitely use On the Spot Cleaners again.Mary Sue B.
- Business Description:our company was started in june of 2007 on the premise of offering customers reliable and economical home maintenance.we do not use subcontractors on any job we do we have a total of 4 employees with over 30yrs experience in home maintenace,we never charge for estimates,everything is done in writeing,all work is guarranteed or your money backRecent Review:Don arrived to look at our possessed 3yr old Samsung electric range. He assessed the it was likely the computer board and we ordered it and he can back to fix it. He is a really nice honest guy who follows through with kindness and respect. Very knowledgeable and great customer service. TerrificDavid G.
- Business Description:Residential & commercial driveways paving, patio/parking areas, walkways/interfaces & asphalt repairs.Recent Review:I am hiring a different contractor because I could not get a quoteJack F.
- Business Description:Asphalt SealcoatingRecent Review:We have been using Livingston asphalt sealers for years, but the last few times we have not been happy with his workmanship. We decided to give him one more chance. We booked him in July to do our driveway at the end of August, as we would be away. He never showed claiming he was behind. He then gave us another date, but didn't show again. He had told us he would call if he couldn't make it. No call, so my husband called him. As he was leaving a message on the voicemail that we no longer wanted him to do the sealing, his wife picked up the phone. As my husband was talking to her and explaining that we no longer wanted him to do the sealing, she started to raise her voice and coming up with excuses Very unprofessional!! We'll use someone elseCarolyn W.
- Business Description:Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
- Business Description:I charge a flat rate for all jobs. I will work with most situations.
- Business Description:Established over thirty years ago, Allseal Sealcoating & Striping has more than three decades of experience in the maintenance and repair of asphalt surfaces. During this time, we have earned a reputation for quality & dependability, while constantly honing our skills and knowledge. Our aim is to provide our customers with the quality workmanship they deserve. We employ a knowledgeable staff of long-term professionals, the most updated equipment and the best products available to complete you..
- Business Description:9 employees. Residential & commercial services.Recent Review:Pat and his crew were kind, friendly, and professional. First, Pat always called us back and kept us informed of the project status. He was there to answer any questions no matter how insignificant they were or how busy Pat may have been. Pat is a good salesman but his recommendations are justifiable. For example, when I wanted to build a slightly smaller shed, Pat convinced me that adding the extra square footage would be well worth it and he was right! Pat was also correct when he persuaded us to add the retaining wall to hold back soil and divert water. We were’t going to add the sidewalk but after speaking with Pat, we learned that some of our water problems were due to shoddy work from the previous contractor. See, the company who installed our old sidewalk poured the concrete on dirt without using any stone base. Subsequently, the sidewalk heaved downward toward the house, allowing water to penetrate our garage. The new sidewalk is not only whiter and crisper looking, but we don’t find any water in our garage after a heavy rain storm. <br /> The patio looks good! We chose stamped concrete and had a few challenges during the stamping and pouring process. Pat worked with us to resolve these imperfections and, as a result, the imprints are defined and the colors vibrant. Pat’s crew took great care to ensure our patio would be welcoming and of the highest integrity. Pat’s craftsmanship and dedication to customer service is exemplified in his final product. We are very happy with our patio and look forward to many summers of use. Many thanks to Pat and his crew for making our outdoor project a reality. <br /> <br /> <br /Marco M.
- Business Description:General Contracting and Stone Masonry. 30+ years of experience. OSHA & RRP/Lead Certified. Dependable, quality workmanship, cost effective and insured services. Portfolio & References available.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Clifton Springs
- Penn Yan
- Seneca Falls
driveway paving contractors in Stanley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Caldwells Custom Concrete IncPO Box 196
Dansville, New York
- Caldwells Custom Concrete Inc
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- Duncan Enterprises
- H & N International302 Center St
Syracuse, New York
- H & N International
- Kohorst Trucking Inc.8693 Read Road
East Pembroke, New York
- Kohorst Trucking Inc.
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS5 SUNSET DR
Livonia, New York
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS
- On the Spot Cleaners Inc195 Phoenix St
Canandaigua, New York
- On the Spot Cleaners Inc
- Quinn Paving7425 Eelpot Rd
Naples, New York
- Quinn Paving
- Upstate Increte2705 Lyons Road
Geneva, New York
- Upstate Increte
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100