Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Stanley, NY
There are 8 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Stanley
- B-Sure Systems IncB-Sure inspected and said the foundation is solid and is not moving anywhere. It is just the outer layer that needs to be redone.
- Herington PaintingThese guys are pros. Hard working, responsive, detail oriented. If anyone has a bad experience with this team, it’s a fluke. I highly recommend and will use again.
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew are the best! Their work speaks for itself! Before my project was even done my neighbors were coming over to drool! When you pay for services you want people that you can trust to get the job done and do it well! I definitely found that with Explicit Exteriors! Their work is not only gorgeous but neat as well. I had work done by TH Modeling that was sloppy, they came once a week, and that really scared me about going into construction again on my house. I’m so glad I found Explicit Exteriors! I’ve already booked them for a back deck and kitchen remodeling. If you are looking to do any type of construction on your property look no further, Explicit Exteriors will have your house looking the best on the block
- Northern Enterprises General Contracting, LLCJust wanted to express my gratitude to George Ludwig and all his hard working folks at Northern Enterprises! My aunt was away from her home in Granville NY because she was helping care for my parents who both had medical issues in Virginia. Well the furnace went out, and the pipes burst and this resulted in water damage. I was helping her out with the insurance claim because she was busy with my folks. I was so lucky to find Northern Enterprises online. Not only was George Ludwig very responsive, he really helped handle the insurance claim too. We could not come back to NY to deal with any of this in person and it was just as Covid-19 was starting to be a concern in the states. George kept in touch with me by em-mail and text. He sent us any documents that we needed to sign, he sent photos of the work as things were progressing. He even waited to receive the final payment for the work he did until after we got the final payment from the insurance company. Not only did he do the work we asked, he did it with excellence! He went over and above anything that we expected. The house has been restored beautifully. And we never felt like we were at a disadvantage. There were no hidden expenses or unexpected expenses either. George made sure everything went well. He is a man of integrity who you can really trust. This whole thing started in January 2020- and George had it all squared away by early March. THANK YOU GEORGE
- Basement Systems Of New YorkCompany walked the property, reviewed / discussed the issues and provided a book thoroughly describing basement problems and how they should be addressed. Lots of valuable info in the book which was very helpful on its own. However, the focus of their work seems to be on providing drainage solutions within the foundation walls and they appear to be experts in this regard. Our preference would be to keep the water outside the foundation walls and feel that a provider specializing in this would better suit our needs
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpWe were having moisture problems and contacted them to remedy the problem. We scheduled the work to be done a few months out as they were booked. There was a death in the family the week before they started and we were out of our house most of the time that they were working. They were very professional and courteous and sensitive to the circumstances. The work they did was excellent. We have not had moisture problems in the basement since
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew were among the most professional that I have ever experienced working with. Jason was knowledgable, caring, friendly and extremely easy to talk to. He had no problem answering even the silliest of questions that I had. His crew leader Rick was of amazing talent. And also just so pleasant to work with. Jason and his crew worked in my home for about 4 months. And I gotta say now that they are done My wife and i miss the company. lol excellent job Explicit Exteriors. Thanks agai
- Basement Flood Protector IncThey responded and called me promptly the next day, listened to my explanation of need and gave me an estimate for a system that would meet my needs. As my need was not major and only for backup protection and peace of mind, they suggested one of their smaller systems, but would make a recommendation after a visit. The service person came in 3 days at the appointed time, assessed my system and installed the one that was recommended to me over the phone. I was not able to be at home during the installation, so he showed my wife what he was doing and explained the his assessment and the installed system. He was very courteous and professional. On my inspection, the system looks professional and just what I was looking for. Between my wife's explanations and reading the system manual, I feel confident that I can care for the system and that it will well meet our needs
- B-Dry Systems of Southern New York, Inc.Dealing with B-Dry was great. From the consultation, to the office answering my questions, to the punctual professional team working in my basement. They kept me informed about the work being done, performed the work quickly, and cleaned up after the job. While on the pricier side of a home improvement, I have not had any issues with water in the basement for the past few months, and to far the system is holding up very well to the Spring thaw and April rain
- Js masonry construction llcSteve Walt is hard-working and professional. I was so please with his work at my industrial sites that I used him at home to help me solve a long-standing problem with water entering my basement.
Basement Waterproofers in Stanley
- Business Description:B-Sure Systems, Inc. has been in the waterproofing business since 1972, and we go right to the source of your water problem and solve it permanently and at a reasonable cost. We Can: Repair Leaking Cracks, Install Drain Tile, Install Sump Pumps, Work with Exterior and Interior Problems, Repair and Replace Block and Stone Walls From minor water leaks to extensive floor or foundation repair, we can do it all! Call us today for a free estimate and evaluation. The employees of BSure Systems would..Recent Review:We had a water issues in our basement for many years so I called several places to get a quote for the repair. Ron came and explained me clearly what's the issue was and offered much reasonable price for the repair than any other places. The day for the repair went smoothly. All the workers were professional and got their job done. This was done 2 years ago and I haven't see any water issues ever since. Ron is knowledgeable and easy to talk to, I would highly recommend this company to fix your water issues in a basementNancy L.
- Business Description:Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc. is Central New York's trusted, full-service basement waterproofing and foundation repair contractor. Fully insured, and equipped to handle any size job for both residential and commercial. Services include basement waterproofing, water control systems - interior and exterior, crawlspace encapsulation and repair, foundation repair, shotcrete, structural analysis and repair, sump pumps, wall crack repair, bowed wall repair & concrete repair...along with concr..Recent Review:The guys, Mark and Travis were awesome. Worked hard, were very friendly and explained everything. They had a 2 hour ride to get here so that cut into their work time, which wasn’t their fault, so they were here longer than expected, but they got it done well. Would have them here again in a heartbeat- though I hope that won’t be necessary 😊martie t.
- Business Description:ABS Foundation Services, Inc. is a locally owned foundation repair, basement waterproofing and crawl space repair contractor. We serve Rochester and the Finger Lakes region. We are proud to be northwestern New York's authorized Basement Systems Premier Dealer. All of our warranties are backed by Basement Systems. Contact us today for your free estimateRecent Review:The project went very smooth. Tim was the only one that brought up points that other contractors did not. 1. The window I already had was too close to an electric panel. Most contractors want to charge a lot extra to block it in to move new egress window over. Tim did not and said it would not be a big deal. 2. Had many good reasons why I should go with a slider for my particular situation. 3. Estimate received did not just had a price but listed the work to be done properly. Too many contractors skip the details. 4. One of the only contractors that would dig all the way to the footing. Most just dig a hole with a post hole digger for the drain and cut corners. The project had to be rescheduled a couple times but that all was smooth. Brandon, John and crew arrived on the start date and you could tell right away they had a smooth process for installing egress windows. No damage to the lawn because they lay boards down to protect it. Brandon addressed my concerns about the drain and after discussing with him I felt much more comfortable having a better understanding of it. Great communication. They were neat and tidy in the house. I had no idea what to expect having a hole cut in my foundation wall. However, it was suprisingly not that messy. All flashing details with the window were done properly. No complaints I would hire again. In a few years I will be calling about my garage floorMichael R.
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: email@example.com. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:Halco is a highly accredited, award-winning contractor that has been providing high-quality solutions to residential and commercial clients since 1984. We have divisions that offer high-efficiency heating and cooling systems, plumbing and electrical solutions, home energy assessments, insulation and air-sealing, clean renewable energy systems and so much more! We are dedicated to quality work, sustainability, innovation, and to providing extraordinary service to our clients. We are open 7 day..Recent Review:Amazing service. All the workers were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They left my house cleaner than when they came. Matt Dennis applied for grants for me and saved me a lot of money too!Tracy B.
- Business Description:All of our employees have at a minimum 15 years experience in residential property maintenance. All work is discussed before hand to reach the customers satisfaction. Payment for work to be performed will be discussed at time of estimate. We offer a 10% discount to seniors on our standard price list. Sign before February 14 and receive a 5% discount on the overall estimateRecent Review:We live out of the area and have used Keith's Handyman many times to help with repairs to a family member's home. He has done roof repairs, door/framing replacements, and a bathroom remodel. We also hired him to do leaf and snow removal. All projects and services were great. His team is prompt, courteous, and takes pride in their work. We trust him to do the job right, and to do it on time and on budget. We highly recommend Ketih's Handyman and will work with them againKristen B.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:Whether you need mold remediation, lead paint abatement, radon mitigation or even wildlife control, we’re the team that will keep your property safe and healthy. At Advanced Environmental & Wildlife Services LLC, we proudly serve homes and businesses in Rochester and beyond. Our licensed and certified contractors will do whatever it takes to ensure your total satisfactionRecent Review:Josh and his team are thorough. They did an amazing job, answered all of our questions and were completely professional. Would definitely recommendKim B.
- Business Description:We are now offering Coronavirus (COVID-19) Prevention and Disinfecting Remediation. Call our experts for a free estimate. A Cleaner Image is Upstate New York 's Residential and Commercial Restoration experts who provide an impressive list of services. From NYS Licensed Mold & Water Remediation, Waterproofing and Bio-Hazard Services to carpet, tile & upholstery cleaning, we are your one-stop-shop. From start to finish, we can facilitate these processes with the professionalism, quality & resu..Recent Review:Awful, first appt serviceman arrived with no ladder, even though I clearly described the job as venting from the 2nd floor and a ladder would be needed, rescheduled for next day, OK. Next day serviceman arrives does the job and leaves, we think everything is OK. A couple days later, my wife does a couple loads of laundry and the laundry room feels like a sauna, apparently a leak in the vent. Called, had to wait a week for an appt, service man came and taped the duct extensively. Next day the dryer is taking a long time to dry, Signal on the dryer indicated an air flow problem. Call again and had to wait another week for an appt. The next appt was yesterday 10/23 I missed the call from the serviceman, but when I called today was told that he was here at my house. I had 5 people at the house, myself , wife, son, grandson, and mother in law. Garage was open all day, and the front door was ajar. No one heard anything, knock or doorbell. Totally frustrated called again and all they said that he was there. I will call for service from another company, I want a full refund and will call the Better Business Bureau to complain about the level of service I receivedRich N.
- Business Description:Highlander Waterproofing of Western New York specializes in basement waterproofing and foundation repair. Contact us today for a free inspection at (877) 415-0564.Recent Review:I put a lot of time into my decision of who would waterproof my crawlspace. I had multiple companies come and give estimates. At the end highlander had their best price and a guarantee. Going in I felt confident in my decision. But once the work was done all of the good feelings were gone. From constant miscommunications between sales, workers and bosses. The original work didn’t even fit the original plan. The backyard being more dry as a “result of the pump” never came to fruition. After round 1 of the work all they managed to do was flood the front of my home and make a waterfall in my crawlspace. Round two they fixed the discharge, but when I was told in the estimate that the high end of my home wouldn’t accumulate water because the pump in the low point would collect it and discharge it first. Asked salesman what if it doesn’t he eased my mind by saying “that’s what the warrant is for we would cover it” fast forward to second rainfall after work was corrected and boom standing water everywhere in high end of crawlspace. Then told by the boss they won’t touch it without charging more since not covered by warranty and given salesman stated they don’t charge extra no matter what they find. Turns out the 8600 dollar investment I made was a complete waste and now I’m left with a crawlspace that still floods and if I want it repaired by them it’s another 6000 dollars. But why would I trust a place I’ve already had comeback twice. I wish I could rewind a month and pick one of the other companies, I won’t name any so no one thinks this review is an ad for someone else. My advice is stay away from highlander and don’t trust what they say unless it’s in writing. Now I almost feel trapped as if they have to finish the work but I have little confidence they wouldn’t be out again after the next rain. Only positives are they respond timely and are polite while describing how you were basically deceived. Worst investment I’ve ever madeRobert W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Clifton Springs
- Penn Yan
- Seneca Falls
waterproofing contractors in Stanley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cleaner Image Cleaning & Restoration150 Orchard St
Webster, New York
- ABMG GENERAL CONTRACTING CORP53 Route 17K
Newburgh, New York
- ABS Foundation Services Inc765 East Ave
Hilton, New York
- Advanced Environmental & Restoration Services2604 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, New York
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- A Cleaner Image Cleaning & Restoration
- B-Sure Systems Inc6743 Pickard Dr
Syracuse, New York
- B-Sure Systems Inc
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Keith's Finger Lakes Handyman Services2508 Gorham Hall Rd
Stanley, New York
- Keith's Finger Lakes Handyman Services
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair101 N. Carroll Street
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair
- Neverwet Basement Waterproofing1227 Ridgeway Ave Suite L
Rochester, New York
- Neverwet Basement Waterproofing
- RAC Engineering PC658 Oliver Street
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York
- RAC Engineering PC
- TUFF-KOTE FLOORING1704 Saratoga Rd
South Glens Falls, New York
- TUFF-KOTE FLOORING
- White Springs Custom Carpentry61 east Wright ave
Waterloo, New York
- White Springs Custom Carpentry