Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Penn Yan, NY
There are 7 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Penn Yan
- B-Sure Systems IncB-Sure inspected and said the foundation is solid and is not moving anywhere. It is just the outer layer that needs to be redone.
- Herington PaintingThese guys are pros. Hard working, responsive, detail oriented. If anyone has a bad experience with this team, it’s a fluke. I highly recommend and will use again.
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew are the best! Their work speaks for itself! Before my project was even done my neighbors were coming over to drool! When you pay for services you want people that you can trust to get the job done and do it well! I definitely found that with Explicit Exteriors! Their work is not only gorgeous but neat as well. I had work done by TH Modeling that was sloppy, they came once a week, and that really scared me about going into construction again on my house. I’m so glad I found Explicit Exteriors! I’ve already booked them for a back deck and kitchen remodeling. If you are looking to do any type of construction on your property look no further, Explicit Exteriors will have your house looking the best on the block
- Northern Enterprises General Contracting, LLCJust wanted to express my gratitude to George Ludwig and all his hard working folks at Northern Enterprises! My aunt was away from her home in Granville NY because she was helping care for my parents who both had medical issues in Virginia. Well the furnace went out, and the pipes burst and this resulted in water damage. I was helping her out with the insurance claim because she was busy with my folks. I was so lucky to find Northern Enterprises online. Not only was George Ludwig very responsive, he really helped handle the insurance claim too. We could not come back to NY to deal with any of this in person and it was just as Covid-19 was starting to be a concern in the states. George kept in touch with me by em-mail and text. He sent us any documents that we needed to sign, he sent photos of the work as things were progressing. He even waited to receive the final payment for the work he did until after we got the final payment from the insurance company. Not only did he do the work we asked, he did it with excellence! He went over and above anything that we expected. The house has been restored beautifully. And we never felt like we were at a disadvantage. There were no hidden expenses or unexpected expenses either. George made sure everything went well. He is a man of integrity who you can really trust. This whole thing started in January 2020- and George had it all squared away by early March. THANK YOU GEORGE
- Basement Systems Of New YorkCompany walked the property, reviewed / discussed the issues and provided a book thoroughly describing basement problems and how they should be addressed. Lots of valuable info in the book which was very helpful on its own. However, the focus of their work seems to be on providing drainage solutions within the foundation walls and they appear to be experts in this regard. Our preference would be to keep the water outside the foundation walls and feel that a provider specializing in this would better suit our needs
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpWe were having moisture problems and contacted them to remedy the problem. We scheduled the work to be done a few months out as they were booked. There was a death in the family the week before they started and we were out of our house most of the time that they were working. They were very professional and courteous and sensitive to the circumstances. The work they did was excellent. We have not had moisture problems in the basement since
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew were among the most professional that I have ever experienced working with. Jason was knowledgable, caring, friendly and extremely easy to talk to. He had no problem answering even the silliest of questions that I had. His crew leader Rick was of amazing talent. And also just so pleasant to work with. Jason and his crew worked in my home for about 4 months. And I gotta say now that they are done My wife and i miss the company. lol excellent job Explicit Exteriors. Thanks agai
- Basement Flood Protector IncThey responded and called me promptly the next day, listened to my explanation of need and gave me an estimate for a system that would meet my needs. As my need was not major and only for backup protection and peace of mind, they suggested one of their smaller systems, but would make a recommendation after a visit. The service person came in 3 days at the appointed time, assessed my system and installed the one that was recommended to me over the phone. I was not able to be at home during the installation, so he showed my wife what he was doing and explained the his assessment and the installed system. He was very courteous and professional. On my inspection, the system looks professional and just what I was looking for. Between my wife's explanations and reading the system manual, I feel confident that I can care for the system and that it will well meet our needs
- B-Dry Systems of Southern New York, Inc.Dealing with B-Dry was great. From the consultation, to the office answering my questions, to the punctual professional team working in my basement. They kept me informed about the work being done, performed the work quickly, and cleaned up after the job. While on the pricier side of a home improvement, I have not had any issues with water in the basement for the past few months, and to far the system is holding up very well to the Spring thaw and April rain
- Js masonry construction llcSteve Walt is hard-working and professional. I was so please with his work at my industrial sites that I used him at home to help me solve a long-standing problem with water entering my basement.
Basement Waterproofers in Penn Yan
- Business Description:Midstate Basement Authorities, Inc. is Central New York's trusted, full-service basement waterproofing and foundation repair contractor. Fully insured, and equipped to handle any size job for both residential and commercial. Services include basement waterproofing, water control systems - interior and exterior, crawlspace encapsulation and repair, foundation repair, shotcrete, structural analysis and repair, sump pumps, wall crack repair, bowed wall repair & concrete repair...along with concr..Recent Review:The guys, Mark and Travis were awesome. Worked hard, were very friendly and explained everything. They had a 2 hour ride to get here so that cut into their work time, which wasn’t their fault, so they were here longer than expected, but they got it done well. Would have them here again in a heartbeat- though I hope that won’t be necessary 😊martie t.
- Business Description:B-Sure Systems, Inc. has been in the waterproofing business since 1972, and we go right to the source of your water problem and solve it permanently and at a reasonable cost. We Can: Repair Leaking Cracks, Install Drain Tile, Install Sump Pumps, Work with Exterior and Interior Problems, Repair and Replace Block and Stone Walls From minor water leaks to extensive floor or foundation repair, we can do it all! Call us today for a free estimate and evaluation. The employees of BSure Systems would..Recent Review:Very well. It started with the estimate visit by Ron. Unlike other contractors, he showed me just the necessary amount of work. For example, others told me my lally columns would need to be replaced and he showed me that the rust was superficial. That saved me hundreds of dollars. When they got there on time, the crew was obviously experienced and worked well with me and with each other. They worked efficiently, were very nice and cleaned up after themselves - inside and outside. They did little extras for me such as prying up a specialty floor tile to preserve it and fill in a channel which had been cut into the basement floor previously. I felt no hesitation to ask questions, which is kind of rare in work crews. They said the job would take 2 days and it took about 1.5 days. Another extra was I needed 2 new basement windows. 3 had been replaced previously and Ron took the time to order identical windows so all 5 windows would match. That was nice. All this for a reasonable price. I highly recommend B-SureJill K.
- Business Description:585.235.6182 | 315.317.4536 | 716.225.5917. We are an A+ rated BBB accredited business that has been on the job since 2006. While we specialize in mold testing and remediation, we are able to fix any issues you may have such as, roof damage, drywall issues, flashing, gutters, etc. We have great subcontractors who allow us to complete each job fully, ensuring the job is done right. We will come to your home, evaluate your problem area, and provide you a free estimate. Ken Bird, our President, ..Recent Review:We were very impressed with the very clear communication with every member of the team -- from Ken's first visit to every one of the work crew. They were thorough, efficient and left everything very clean. We are very pleased and recommend Comprehensive Mold Management highly. Totally professionalChristine C.
- Business Description:Halco is a highly accredited, award-winning contractor that has been providing high-quality solutions to residential and commercial clients since 1984. We have divisions that offer high-efficiency heating and cooling systems, plumbing and electrical solutions, home energy assessments, insulation and air-sealing, clean renewable energy systems and so much more! We are dedicated to quality work, sustainability, innovation, and to providing extraordinary service to our clients. We are open 7 day..Recent Review:Amazing service. All the workers were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They left my house cleaner than when they came. Matt Dennis applied for grants for me and saved me a lot of money too!Tracy B.
- Business Description:Whether you need mold remediation, lead paint abatement, radon mitigation or even wildlife control, we’re the team that will keep your property safe and healthy. At Advanced Environmental & Wildlife Services LLC, we proudly serve homes and businesses in Rochester and beyond. Our licensed and certified contractors will do whatever it takes to ensure your total satisfactionRecent Review:Very prompt and was very easy to talk to, I called on a weekend and was able to talk to someone right away. Josh sent a quote the same day as the inspection and I was able to schedule with the office within a week! The guys who came and did the work made sure my questions were answered. Overall GREAT jobTonya I.
- Business Description:All of our employees have at a minimum 15 years experience in residential property maintenance. All work is discussed before hand to reach the customers satisfaction. Payment for work to be performed will be discussed at time of estimate. We offer a 10% discount to seniors on our standard price list. Sign before February 14 and receive a 5% discount on the overall estimateRecent Review:We live out of the area and have used Keith's Handyman many times to help with repairs to a family member's home. He has done roof repairs, door/framing replacements, and a bathroom remodel. We also hired him to do leaf and snow removal. All projects and services were great. His team is prompt, courteous, and takes pride in their work. We trust him to do the job right, and to do it on time and on budget. We highly recommend Ketih's Handyman and will work with them againKristen B.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:From the moment I contacted Max I knew I made the right decision. He explained everything before any document was signed. His staff was very professional and at various times went out of their way to meet my needs. Max guide me through a very difficult process with my town and did his best to meet their requirements. I plan to hire Max Parangi for future projects and recommend them to anyone needing a professional Architect with the client best interest in the forefronjose r.
- Business Description:Highlander Waterproofing of Western New York specializes in basement waterproofing and foundation repair. Contact us today for a free inspection at (877) 415-0564.Recent Review:This outfit was great. They were very professional throughout the job. They kept me informed about the process. It was a big job, and, as expected, on site job modifications became necessary. They were candid, transparent, and exceedingly reasonable about incorporating those changes into the overall plan. I would definitely use them again, and have already recommended them to several friends. I own a lot of properties and use a lot of contractors, and I don't think I have ever dealt with a more honest and reputable groupEllen S.
- Business Description:With years of experience serving Elmira and the surrounding area, Apgar Construction is your solution for all your construction needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Quality & Satisfaction guaranteed
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t..Recent Review:Bottom line, no more water in the basement. Effective given some significant storms. The salesman had not provided all the info to the workers who had a hard time within a particular space but they worked incredibly hard and got it done. There had been a difference in understanding about whether it was I or they who were to replace an extensive workbench attached to the wall. I spoke with the salesman who made it rightBarbara H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Penn Yan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ABMG GENERAL CONTRACTING CORP53 Route 17K
Newburgh, New York
- Advanced Environmental & Restoration Services2604 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, New York
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Apgar Construction LLC224 Church St
Breesport, New York
- ABMG GENERAL CONTRACTING CORP
- B-Sure Systems Inc6743 Pickard Dr
Syracuse, New York
- B-Sure Systems Inc
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- Capstone Construction GroupPO Box 24916
Rochester, New York
- CLD Custom Carpentry169 stone mill rd
Hudson, New York
- Comprehensive Mold Management LLC291 Buell Rd
Rochester, New York
- Core Services - Cleaning & Restoration7 Broad St
Clifton Springs, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Integrity Creative Contracting LLC34 lake Street
Hammondsport, New York
- Integrity Creative Contracting LLC
- Keith's Finger Lakes Handyman Services2508 Gorham Hall Rd
Stanley, New York
- Keith's Finger Lakes Handyman Services
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair101 N. Carroll Street
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair
- RAC Engineering PC658 Oliver Street
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York
- RAC Engineering PC
- White Springs Custom Carpentry61 east Wright ave
Waterloo, New York
- White Springs Custom Carpentry