BESKO APPLIANCE INC.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2010

Family owned, no sub-contracting,...

County Appliance Repair - A family owned business offering old school customer service at below market pricing. I limit my daily service calls to provide the quality diagnostics and repair customers are entitled to. I'm not selling one customer short so as to make it to the next on time. I do not use an answering service... I personaly take each call to better understand your needs and answer any questions you may have. That's what separates County Appliance Repair from its larger competitors. I give each customer the time and effort to get it right the first time and will always be on time. My goal is to provide the best experience possible at a fair price. I value your business and demonstrate how having someone in your home servicing an appliance, can actually be a pleasant, minimally intrusive experience. Give me a call - 845-489-8542

07/01/2017

Called on a Tuesday with a refrigerator full of food in cooler on ice cubes. Besko said they would call me with a repair quote next day. Also that a tech would call to confirm my diagnosis so that they would have the right parts to make the repair. I called three times, got no quote and no call back from a technician. I hired someone else to do the job.

Description of Work
I called to get my sub zero refrigerator repaired. - it suddenly would no longer cool. They said they were an authorized sub zero shop.

07/25/2015

Initially, I visited the showroom and spoke with Joanne. They have a small showroom and Joanne showed me their inventory and discussed with me the pros and cons of electric vs. inductive type cooktops, as well as brands. Then she told me to research the various cooktops on line (she also had catalogs) and she would order the appliance for me. On my second visit to the showroom I met Frances. Both ...

Description of Work
This provider sells appliances. I purchased a new Wolf electric cooktop from them. Although they will also install appliances, they did not do this in my case as I am having a kitchen upgrade and the kitchen contractor will install the cooktop.

02/06/2014

Besko is a distributor of imported refrigerator brands with physical dimensions common in overseas countries, but not found among USA manufacturers, as well as other hi-end appliances. Our kitchen required such odd dimensions, and the only source for these products in our area was Besko.

Description of Work
We purchased 4 appliances from Besko and they were delivered and installed in a professional and timely manner.

Category appliance sales

11/18/2013

WE HAD A PROBLEM FINDING SOMEONE TO REPAIR OUR SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR THAT WE BROUGHT FROM SEARS. (DEALING WITH SEARS IS NOTHING BUT A NIGHTMARE!) WE SPOKE TO JOANNE AND EXPLAINED THE PROBLEM TO HER OVER THE PHONE - HER HUSBAND DENNIS CAME A FEW DAYS LATER WITH THE PART. AND NOW IT WORKS GREAT! GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH - WILL DEFINITELY USE AGAIN.

Description of Work
REPAIRED OUR SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR

12/31/2012

I went to this family owned business after ordering a defective double oven stove from Sears. Sears delivered and installed a double oven stove that didn't work. The men who delivered and set-up the stove said that it was defective and they turned it off. Since they were not responsible for taking the stove back, I had to wait for approximately two weeks while dealing with Sear's Customer Service ...

Description of Work
I purchased a double oven stove from this family owned business. They provided delivery, installation and follow-up. Amazing experience!

Category appliance sales

Appliance repairs and delivers are done by the owner. We also do all warranty repairs on the appliances we sell.

Financing options.