Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Pawling, NY
There are 11 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Pawling
- ALL COUNTY PAVING COFantastic company! Frank and his crew are amazing!!! Total profection! The best of the best and Terry who sets up all of Franks appointments doesn't mess around either she's on it! Great team! Nancy C.
- EverReady Paving & Sealcoating LLCThe existing asphalt was taken out, new rock laid down and graded properly. After the rock cured new asphalt was installed and graded. A new larger drain was also installed at the bottom of the driveway for better drainage. The owner is very professional and communicates very well. This company did an excellent job and is highly recommended
- Joshua Paving IncCrew came a few weeks after initial 50% down payment. Dug it up the first day, item 4 and paved it the next. Very professional during entire project. Very happy with the outcome.
- ALL COUNTY PAVING COFrank and his crew did a fabulous job. The lines on the new driveway are perfect. They did quality work. Frank, the owner was here from the estimate to the end of the job working along with his crew. I highly recommend All County Paving.
- All Excavation & Land DevelopmentGloria & her crew were great, the job was done on schedule & all calls & emails were answered promptly. I've also recommended them to others. Would absolutely use again!
- Custom Paving & Sealcoating by M.SmithMike is great, very responsive, got the job done when he said they would and was quick and efficient. He'll tell you that he loves what he's doing and it's obvious that he does and that he cares about the quality of his work and the clients he's working for. Highly recommend!
- Briggs Paving IncBriggs did a tremendous job! Our driveway sunk and crumbled, they came in and completely removed the old driveway, and put in and enlarged a new driveway. All other quotes were for 6 inches down and 2.5" cap, they did a full 12 inches down and a 4" cap. for a nearly 3,000 square foot driveway, there isn't a single spot that hold water after the storm. They even had to bring in 2 extra trucks of the sub layer due to 3 massive tree stumps under the old driveway. Amazing job, thank you Jenna and David!!
- Custom Paving & Sealcoating by M.SmithJust wanted to let the neighbors know about a great experience... I cannot say enough regarding Custom Sealcoating & Paving !! Mike's sincerity and professionalism is unmatched. As you know, it has been a very rainy season with sun in the am and showers in the afternoon. Mike made the decision (with my permission), NOT to sealcoat my mother's driveway due to the possibility of rain because he stands behind his work and is a perfectionist. We had tentatively set other appointments that were rained out. Finally, today came and we could not be happier with Mike and Brandon's work. Any questions you have regarding his services he can answer immediately with confidence. I will personally recommend Custom Paving & Sealcoating to anyone that is in need of his services !! Very fair pricing and a job well done
- Custom Paving & Sealcoating by M.SmithABSOLUTELY AMAZING. MIKE & TOM WERE PERFECT. VERY PROFESSIONAL, HONEST AND FAIR. REASONABLY PRICED. THEY MAKE SURE THE CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING AND ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS(TRUST ME I HAD A LOT OF QUESTIONS). MACASHYN IS AMAZING AND HER CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOTHING SHORT OF PERFECTION. ALL AROUND HIGH QUALITY WORK AND SERVICE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY
- ALL COUNTY PAVING COFrank and his crew were great! He gave us an estimate, showed up on the date scheduled with a full crew, and was finished in one day. He stayed on the job personally all day. Did a good job grading, laid a thick, sturdy base, and then a 3" compacted asphalt. Paid special attention to the edges. Driveway looks beautiful, and we've been happy. Definitely recommend All County Paving
Last update on August 30, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Pawling
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Spend a weekend sealing your driveway to make it look brand new again. Check out this guide for tips on how often and how long it takes to seal a driveway, the cost of applying sealer to a driveway, and the best time of year to take on this project.
If you’re looking at buying a home with a private road on the property, you may need a private road maintenance agreement. Here’s what you need to know.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- New Fairfield,
- Dover Plains,
- New Milford,
- Hopewell Junction,
- South Kent,
- New Preston Marble Dale,
driveway paving contractors in Pawling
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- EverReady Paving & Sealcoating LLC1511 Route 22
Brewster, New York 10509
- EverReady Paving & Sealcoating LLC
- Griffin's Landscaping Corp1234 Lincoln Terrace
Peekskill, New York 10566
- Griffin's Landscaping Corp
- Honey Do Men Home Remodeling & Repair1995 Rte 6
Carmel, New York 10512
- Honey Do Men Home Remodeling & Repair
- Land & Stone Management Corp.1992 Commerce St # 35
Yorktown Heights, New York 10598
- Land & Stone Management Corp.
- MR BLACKTOP44 Wilbur Rd
Pleasant Valley, New York 12569
- MR BLACKTOP
- Tiger Luxury Home Improvement1222 Main St
Peekskill, New York 10566
- Tiger Luxury Home Improvement
- US Home Improvement CO28 Wesley St
Waterbury, Connecticut 06708
- US Home Improvement CO
- Your Vision Contractors25 Rocky Rd
Hopewell Junction, New York 12533
- Your Vision Contractors