Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Painted Post, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Painted Post
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew are the best! Their work speaks for itself! Before my project was even done my neighbors were coming over to drool! When you pay for services you want people that you can trust to get the job done and do it well! I definitely found that with Explicit Exteriors! Their work is not only gorgeous but neat as well. I had work done by TH Modeling that was sloppy, they came once a week, and that really scared me about going into construction again on my house. I’m so glad I found Explicit Exteriors! I’ve already booked them for a back deck and kitchen remodeling. If you are looking to do any type of construction on your property look no further, Explicit Exteriors will have your house looking the best on the block read less
- Taylor's TuckpointingFantastic. They did a GREAT job and I'm extremely pleased. Very professional and friendly. Thank you.
- Celtic Patios and ConcreteWow! Mike does amazing work. He is so easy to work with. His prices are fair and upfront. He checked in with us throughout the process and was flexible with working with us on new ideas. One of the best contractor experiences we’ve ever had. He finished yesterday and we are already referring him to our neighbor read less
- THOROUGHSPECT, LLCThanks to Angie's and to Thoroughspect for this help We have used them for Painting, Masonry Chimney repair, Inspections, Ducts and other things as well.
- Norb Miller General ContractorNorb and his crew did an excellent job. He is very punctual and efficient. The work was of high quality and he is easy to work with.
- G Greenwald Carpentry and General Contractorif you want something done right look no further. Gary can literally do the work of a normal contractor at 2x the quality in half the time. Gary was faced with a difficult task in redoing the our basement bathroom given all the plumbing was under 12 inches of concrete however he showed up with Jack hammer in hand ready to rumble like a surgeon with a scaple. Gary drove a long distance and showed up with a van the equivalent of a home depot work shop. to necessitate speed and the given the depth of the issues we uncovered Gary brought in an electrician and plumber to keep the project moving forward. by day 2 everything was fully demoed, all the plumbing and electric were completed including running the vents to the outside of the house and wall refraimed and tiling was about to start. working double shifts and the very difficult time constraint he was forced to work under. Gary was able to complete every thing in 6 days. and that was including some extras I threw in there like framing a wall for the basement and hanging an lcd tv and putting aping pong table together on his coffee break when the floor tile was setting. and when I say 6 days I mean six days leaving at 10 am on sunday fully cleaned, operational and no callbacks. I have had 3 bathrooms renovated and can say it's hard to envision finding someone to match the energy and organization to deliver such a high quality product read less
- Andreassi Masonry Contractor LLCHe is a very good service provider, responsive, he is fast. As far as I am concerned I would highly recommend him.
- J & D Masonry LLC.Very professional. Work was high quality. He explained what he was doing, gave options and recommendations when asked. Cleaned up at the end of each day's work and at the end of the job. When part of the job (repairing steps on a back patio) turned out to be more work than originally thought, he offered to do the work at cost. Very responsive when called read less
- JD MasonryWe are so impressed with JD masonry. They responded quickly to the 1st phone call. They set up an appointment and came the first time. We were given a price and estimated start date that day. Jack came as planned and did the work smoothly and professionally. We had gotten several bids on the project and Jack's price was in line with the others. In short they are professional, polite, made many excellent suggestions, and executed the project on time and beyond what we were hoping for read less
- Earley ContractingEXCEPTIONAL. This was a huge task. Not only did a new foundation have to be dug, the corner of the house with the damage was covered in brick. Mark's crew removed the brick, replaced the damaged house behind it, dug and installed a new foundation, cleaned off the brick and reinstalled it. This room has 6 sliding glass doors and two man doors square off, as well. Unlike some contractors, his crew arrived every day on time by 7 AM (still dark). They took a short break for lunch, and then immediately went back to work. Each evening after the work was done, they cleaned up the debris and put their equipment away. Very professional. This job included carpenters, masons, painters, electricians. They basically rebuilt the entire room on the corner of my house. They obtained the proper permits, had the inspectors out, etc. I would absolutely hire them again read less
Masonry Contractors in Painted Post
- Business Description:We are a local family Owned and Operated business looking to fulfill all our customers needs.Recent Review:TLR contracting & Lawn care did a amazing job on my fence. They were their on time and ready to roll everyday!! Tyler was very understanding and met my expectations to the T. I would recommend TLR contracting and lawn care to anyone. I have gotten alot of complements on my fence already, I absolutely love the job they did. If I need anyother work done i will have them read lessShelby B.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford.. read lessRecent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: email@example.com. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak free read lessTANYA L.
- Business Description:three employees no subcontracting pay at time of serviceRecent Review:We had them come for a free estimate there and when they came to look at a job we want done they said 1,725.00 that's to high price for what we were looking for another guy came aid only 800 but does not have a lift fasso tree service reached out to us on Facebook said contact them they want the business but poorly gave us a high price there one worker told me to contact them and then that's when we found out it was sky rocket they wante read lessMax P.
- Business Description:General ContractingRecent Review:His under the table crew were punctual. She asked to paint the & fix the eves, put a new walk in door & fix a gap in the garage floor. He talked her into siding, ( more exsensive) neglected to fix the gap ( main reason for calling him) only put one eves up (2 sides to the house, duh) put the door in opposite way it was. I've called him to address the issues a few times, says **** be back " next week" hasn't ( or wont?) come back. It seems hes taken advantage of an elderly person. I would not recommend his sevices, unless you like being ripped off read lessMaureen U.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Tellier Masonry is a local business and serve in Newark,NY and surrounding areas. We specialize in Masonry Contractor and Brick Masonry.Call us now. Local Masonry, Professional Masonry, Local Masonry Contractor, Masonry Specialist, Brick Works read less
- Business Description:Iljazi Masonry is like no other masonry company out there. We pride ourselves on our customers satisfaction and quality of work whether it be a home, school, church, city building. We have performed an outstanding amount of masonry services for various companies and owners and are always looking to take on new projects. Communication is key in our business and we are willing to work beside you the entire way to ensure you are getting what you pay for read lessRecent Review:unknownKathleen P.
- Business Description:I have a crew of four that is skilled in the trade.been in business 4 about 2yrs but have 20 yrs exp.Recent Review:he did such a great job.I would refreer him to my freinds <br />margaret c.
- Business Description:Owned & operated.Recent Review:James started and finished the work within 16 days, within the framework he quoted. He did meticulous work, efficient and worked with inspector to code.Rick M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Big Flats
- Beaver Dams
- Elmira Heights
- Pine City
- Watkins Glen
- Montour Falls
- Middlebury Center
masonry contractors in Painted Post
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BuildBlock CNY40 West state Street
Sherburne, New York
- BuildBlock CNY
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Goldstar Equipment Supply, Corp.75 Windsor Ave
Mineola, New York
- Goldstar Equipment Supply, Corp.
- Iljazi Masonry52 South King Street
- Iljazi Masonry
- Kuehne Cosntruction7 Orchard Lane
Penn Yan, New York
- Kuehne Cosntruction
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair101 N. Carroll Street
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair
- Redneck Construction105 Eiseman St
Kenmore, New York
- Redneck Construction
- Upstate Increte2705 Lyons Road
Geneva, New York
- Upstate Increte