A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Painted Post, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Painted Post
- Allset FenceWe hired Allset Fence in 2015 to install galvanized fence around our yard. They did a fabulous job at that time and the price was great. We contacted Allset Fence again in October 2021 to repair damage on the fence from a tree branch that fell. We also needed repair on two of the gates. Jason and his dad came the same day we called. The repair work was done well and priced very reasonably. I would recommended Jason & his dad without question. They do exceptional work and with integrity! It's done right the first time
- GGI Construction CorpIvan and crew were able to come and start working quickly. Everything was quality work. We had them install a vinyl fence with two gates, lattice work under our deck with a door, some deck repair, and they even took over a job another contractor abandoned and built a retaining wall and leveled part of our yard and assembled a play house for our kid. They were upfront with pricing and timelines, even in this crazy time when supplies and help are hard to get. They were also amenable to any changes we wanted, even when it was completely our fault for changing our minds after what we agreed to. I'd definitely work with them agai
- Jan Fence IncJan Fence did a beautiful job. I needed a fenced backyard for my dog. The back 25 feet of the property was a mess - huge boulders on one corner, one side sloped down quite a bit and it was used as a dump for leaves - about 3 feet with dead trees and logs. I had one estimate from another company before Jan Fence - and the salesman looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to extend the fence all the way to back of the property. He pretty much whined about how difficult it would be to get around the boulders and trees. I called Jan Fence based on reviews on Angie's List and a recommendation from my realtor. Rob was the salesman that came out and he had no problem seeing how to navigate the boulders and run a reasonably straight line down the slope and through the trees - it was no big deal, just clean up the leaves so they could put in the pipes. I had a landscaper come in and they cleaned it, cut down some trees and removed all the deadfall. The price I got from Jan Fence was better than the other estimate and they could install several weeks earlier - how lucky can you get? The team that came out were professional and the team leader was an old pro and a pleasure to work with. His crew moved some big rocks around and addressed all the places that the dog might attempt to get his head under. The decorative gate at the front of the house came out beautiful. They showed up before 8AM and worked all day long on a very hot day - I think they took a 15 minute lunch break. They cleaned up perfectly, including hosing dirt from the driveway. So very happy I used Jan Fence. Because of them, I have a beautiful big area at the back of my yard that is slightly wooded and of course, my dog's favorite area to run around. I would have lost that nice space if I went with the other company who thought it would be a hassle to fence.
- Sadler Fence and Staining LLCFANTASTIC Stand Up Company!!! Great communication through out planning, showed up when they said they would, VERY professional, exceptional quality material, went above and beyond with instalation AND cleanup. Couldn't be happier with my new privacy fencing!!!
- North Coast ConstructionFirst: the time critical portions of the project were done as promised. Next: the quality of the work is OUTSTANDING! The fit and finish are superb - doors, windows, flooring and all. The only repair needed was a leaking sink: The sink was not installed by Povero but by the granite counter top provider who insisted that only his installers knew how to install a sink in granite. (One sink installed in granite supplied by another provider was put in by Povero and has never leaked a drop) One do: Povero is quite in demand so you have to allow sufficient lead time to get on his list. The only recurring problem was obtaining materials: The first two shower enclosures were damaged - one in shipping or handling and the other in production. When it came time to do the 2nd shower, Ed instisted that we select an enclosure on hand rather than ordering an enclosure. Although this limited our selections, it did work and we had the shower in time. Biggest problem was light fixtures: On the archichtest's recommendation, we acqulred plumbing and light fixtures ourselves - therefore there could be no criticism of the contractors' choices. However, the exterior lighting fixtures for the exterior stairs were a problem: although the vendor insisted they ahd sufficient quantity on hand to fill our order, they lied! the order was only partially shipped and after a considerable delaly, the vendor admitted that they could not complete the order ever. We did eventually obtain a complementary fixture, but in the mean time Ed had finished all the other work he had to do on our project; he did later return to install the fixtures; there was also the same sort of problem with metal balisters for the stair rails; Ed had to return to install them. IMHO this is an aritfact of globalization of supply i.e. you get what ever the Chinese put on the ship and it gets here whenever it gets here in whatever condition it gets here. There are interesting ironies: no problem getting exactly the Italian marble we want when we want it but light fixtures you get what you get when you get it. Moral here: Order very early. Local vendors: we started with Home Depot but switched to Leows and were quite pleased with Loew's service. No secret that the person selling you a box of nails is working hourly, but the big ticket items people sell on commission. We found that the Home Depot salesperson was only interested in the initial sale and wouldn't talk to us when there was a billing problem aka sleazy sales practice while the Leows people went to bat with us with the suppliers to get the problem resolved, even calling the manufacturer to find that no matter what the manufacturer's catalog said, the item was no longer made. What I can't say is whether this is a systemic problem or simply the stores we were dealing with. The final do: I would use North Coast aka Povero any time and would recommend with only one reservation: Plan ahead
- Kabes FencingChip and Paul were awesome. They came on a Wednesday to set the posts and make a change in the layout that my husband requested. They returned the following Monday to attach the chain link. The weather was less than nice and they worked throught a rain storm (no thunder and lightening thank goodness). Even though it rained, they didn't rush or do a mediocre job. They cleaned up all of the dirt and rock that came from the holes that were dug to set the posts in concrete as well. That was so nice !!! Needless to say, it looks great !!!!! If I need any other fencing, I'm calling Kabes. They were the best price and the best crew
- HIDDEN PET FENCE of NYWe were totally and completely pleased with the Dog Yard personnel. They were kind to the dog and us. They were friendly, professional and efficient. They answered all of our many questions and concerns and helped with training methods for dogs. - Other than just the fence-- like behavior in the car. Twice a day for two weeks,the dog's master had to walk the "perimeters". We have about two acres of containment area for our Basset Hound. The fence has been of great value to us as we are older and now we can let him out to roam at will. We still give him walks, but not every time he wants to go out. Our dog loves to spend a lot of time outside in the yard or on our decks - sunbathing or sleeping outside. He loves people and is not a good watchdog dog but her loves to be outside a lot. At first we were somewhat nervous about letting him go by himself, but we have learned that he will stay in his area - even when chasing squirrels and rabbits. Thanks to the Dog-yard fence. We would highly recommend Dog-Yard over that other company. I cannot say enough about how pleased we are with Dog-Yard
- STANTON FENCE & CONSTRUCTIONAfter having tree removal which involved trees growing through my chain link fence, I had to get the fence re-installed as the neighbors have young children and I have an inground pool. Thus, I needed quick service. I called on a Friday afternoon and they were there on Saturday at noon. They did a great job, quickly, and even readjusted a couple of my gates while there. They were outstanding
- STANTON FENCE & CONSTRUCTIONMr Stanton ordered all supplies and installed 96 feet of fencing around our new inground pool. He installed 48 feet of 6 ft vinyl privacy fence along with a gate and he also installed 48 ft of 5 ft aluminum fencing and a gate. He did a wonderful job and the fencing is perfectly level; perfectly straight; and is exactly what we wanted done. Mr Stanton worked for nearly 6 hrs on June 11 in the pouring rain. I am so glad Andy Willig Sprague's Mermaid Pools recommended Stanton Fence Co
- Another Fence RepairAnother Fence Repair replaced a fence for me last year. The job that was done was of the highest quality. Unfortunately, due to no fault of Another Fence Repair, a post warped causing a bowed look to the fence and the post the gate was attached to split slighly. I called the company because I knew with the meticulous nature of the owner, he would want to take care of both situations. Within days after my call, the post had been dug out and replaced, straightening the fence, and the gate had been adjusted at a more than reasonable cost. Another Fence Repair will always be my choice for any type of fence installment or repair
Fencing Contractors in Painted Post
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company that operates year - round. There is no job too small or too large for our team of quality craftsmen. We give free estimates and do all project work by contract. All service and maintenance work is invoiced, so you'll always have an explanation of the work that was performed. Warrantees vary from 1 year labor to 40 year manufacturer, depending upon the work being done and you can rest assured that the job will be done on time, on budget in most cases..Recent Review:When my husband and I purchased a retirement home in New York, we had no idea how to go about finding the right person to do our remodel, especially since we lived in another state. Luckily, my husband found Larry Becker of Maple City Contracting on Angie's list after a bad encounter with a shyster for lack of a better word. Mr. Becker is a highly honest, knowledgeable, and excellent contractor. Not only that, but he actually communicates with his clients. Communication for us was key; we knew the work was going to be extensive and that we couldn't do it all at once, but Mr. Becker worked us into his busy schedule and responded to every one of our emails, and believe me, we sent a lot. For all these reasons and more, we found Larry's professionalism to be off the charts. He is someone you can definitely trust. Furthermore, he and his crew do outstanding work. The craftsmanship is laudable and meticulous. Being a lover of HGTV, I had many ideas and wanted things done right. After all, we were paying for a contractor's expertise, so that's what we expected, and with Maple City Contracting, that's exactly what we got. I could go on and on about how awesome are experience was and still is with our contractor as we approach the final stages of our remodel, but I'd rather just end by saying that everyone who has seen the interior of our house, admires the carpentry and wants the name of our contractor. Mr. Becker and his team's work speak for itself. I'd give him three thumbs up, but I only have twomarty r.
- Business Description:General ContractingRecent Review:His under the table crew were punctual. She asked to paint the & fix the eves, put a new walk in door & fix a gap in the garage floor. He talked her into siding, ( more exsensive) neglected to fix the gap ( main reason for calling him) only put one eves up (2 sides to the house, duh) put the door in opposite way it was. I've called him to address the issues a few times, says **** be back " next week" hasn't ( or wont?) come back. It seems hes taken advantage of an elderly person. I would not recommend his sevices, unless you like being ripped offMaureen U.
- Business Description:P&G Contracting specializes in a wide variety of your general contracting needs. we specialize in flooring, painting, roofing, decks, bathroom and kitchen updates, and much more! P&G Contracting is owner operated and has over has 15+ years doing theses services. our costumer satisfaction means a lot to our company and look forward to working with such great people!!!
- Business Description:We replace and install windows and doors,kitchens and baths,flooring and tile,custom trim,repair and install drywall.interior painting.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contracting company that is big enough to manage large projects and small enough to take care of your minor repairs. Our company performs all phases of construction and remodeling.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
- Business Description:Integrity Creative Contracting LLC Free Quotes & Estimates Cash or CheckRecent Review:Todd did a wonderful job grouting and tiling my bathroom and laundry room floors. The pattern was fairly intricate and different in both rooms, but he aced it. I could tell that he wanted it to be perfect and took his time with it as opposed to slapping it all together. I was very pleased. After this, I asked for his services in helping me paint the exterior of my house, not a big house, but not tiny either. This was done just as well as the tile. I didn't feel that he charged me enough so I added in extra for the jobsTrista H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Painted Post
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Bagley Remodeling & Restoration151 Cutler Ave
Corning, New York
- Bagley Remodeling & Restoration
- Gordon C Trip19019 Co Route 47
Carthage, New York
- Gordon C Trip
- Integrity Creative Contracting LLC34 lake Street
Hammondsport, New York
- Integrity Creative Contracting LLC
- Kuehne Cosntruction7 Orchard Lane
Penn Yan, New York
- Kuehne Cosntruction
- Norb Miller General Contractor129 Elm Rd
Dundee, New York
- Norb Miller General Contractor
- Oneonta Fence2 Washburn St
Oneonta, New York
- Oneonta Fence
- Quality Lawn & Landscape IncP.O. Box 728
Honeoye, New York
- Quality Lawn & Landscape Inc
- TJR Handymen2956 2nd ave
Wellsville, New York
- TJR Handymen
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement245 Flint Ave 101
Corning, New York
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement
- Valley Contracting & Renovations5482 Obes Glen Rd
Canisteo, New York
- Valley Contracting & Renovations