A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Painted Post, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Painted Post
- GGI Construction CorpIvan and crew were able to come and start working quickly. Everything was quality work. We had them install a vinyl fence with two gates, lattice work under our deck with a door, some deck repair, and they even took over a job another contractor abandoned and built a retaining wall and leveled part of our yard and assembled a play house for our kid. They were upfront with pricing and timelines, even in this crazy time when supplies and help are hard to get. They were also amenable to any changes we wanted, even when it was completely our fault for changing our minds after what we agreed to. I'd definitely work with them agai read less
- Jan Fence IncJan Fence did a beautiful job. I needed a fenced backyard for my dog. The back 25 feet of the property was a mess - huge boulders on one corner, one side sloped down quite a bit and it was used as a dump for leaves - about 3 feet with dead trees and logs. I had one estimate from another company before Jan Fence - and the salesman looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to extend the fence all the way to back of the property. He pretty much whined about how difficult it would be to get around the boulders and trees. I called Jan Fence based on reviews on Angie's List and a recommendation from my realtor. Rob was the salesman that came out and he had no problem seeing how to navigate the boulders and run a reasonably straight line down the slope and through the trees - it was no big deal, just clean up the leaves so they could put in the pipes. I had a landscaper come in and they cleaned it, cut down some trees and removed all the deadfall. The price I got from Jan Fence was better than the other estimate and they could install several weeks earlier - how lucky can you get? The team that came out were professional and the team leader was an old pro and a pleasure to work with. His crew moved some big rocks around and addressed all the places that the dog might attempt to get his head under. The decorative gate at the front of the house came out beautiful. They showed up before 8AM and worked all day long on a very hot day - I think they took a 15 minute lunch break. They cleaned up perfectly, including hosing dirt from the driveway. So very happy I used Jan Fence. Because of them, I have a beautiful big area at the back of my yard that is slightly wooded and of course, my dog's favorite area to run around. I would have lost that nice space if I went with the other company who thought it would be a hassle to fence. read less
- Sadler Fence and Staining LLCFANTASTIC Stand Up Company!!! Great communication through out planning, showed up when they said they would, VERY professional, exceptional quality material, went above and beyond with instalation AND cleanup. Couldn't be happier with my new privacy fencing!!!
- FOX FENCEQuote was thorough and included all items needed. State Farm made us go with less expensive quote which was $400 less.
- Another Fence RepairAnother Fence Repair replaced a fence for me last year. The job that was done was of the highest quality. Unfortunately, due to no fault of Another Fence Repair, a post warped causing a bowed look to the fence and the post the gate was attached to split slighly. I called the company because I knew with the meticulous nature of the owner, he would want to take care of both situations. Within days after my call, the post had been dug out and replaced, straightening the fence, and the gate had been adjusted at a more than reasonable cost. Another Fence Repair will always be my choice for any type of fence installment or repair read less
- STANTON FENCE & CONSTRUCTIONMr Stanton ordered all supplies and installed 96 feet of fencing around our new inground pool. He installed 48 feet of 6 ft vinyl privacy fence along with a gate and he also installed 48 ft of 5 ft aluminum fencing and a gate. He did a wonderful job and the fencing is perfectly level; perfectly straight; and is exactly what we wanted done. Mr Stanton worked for nearly 6 hrs on June 11 in the pouring rain. I am so glad Andy Willig Sprague's Mermaid Pools recommended Stanton Fence Co read less
- Lowe's Home ImprovementMaterials were delivered on time and extra material was picked up promptly and refunded to my account. Couldn't ask for better delivery people. They placed materials just off the edge of the driveway as to not drive there lift into the lawn and create ruts. pick up of materials was scheduled to my time so the I was available to count returns with the driver. Receipts of returned material to my account came in the mail a few days later read less
- STANTON FENCE & CONSTRUCTIONAfter having tree removal which involved trees growing through my chain link fence, I had to get the fence re-installed as the neighbors have young children and I have an inground pool. Thus, I needed quick service. I called on a Friday afternoon and they were there on Saturday at noon. They did a great job, quickly, and even readjusted a couple of my gates while there. They were outstanding read less
- Nails & Pails Home ImprovementMark was prompt with estimate and all work. Kept in good communication whenever we had questions. Excellent work and great person to work with.
- Oneonta FenceThey were extremely professional and friendly and were responsive to our concerns and requests. The employees seemed to enjoy working with one another, always a good sign. There was a delay of more than a month between ordering the fence and the installation, which was the only downside. I understand that the delay was due to supplier backlogs read less
Fencing Contractors in Painted Post
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford.. read lessRecent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company that operates year - round. There is no job too small or too large for our team of quality craftsmen. We give free estimates and do all project work by contract. All service and maintenance work is invoiced, so you'll always have an explanation of the work that was performed. Warrantees vary from 1 year labor to 40 year manufacturer, depending upon the work being done and you can rest assured that the job will be done on time, on budget in most cases.. read lessRecent Review:When my husband and I purchased a retirement home in New York, we had no idea how to go about finding the right person to do our remodel, especially since we lived in another state. Luckily, my husband found Larry Becker of Maple City Contracting on Angie's list after a bad encounter with a shyster for lack of a better word. Mr. Becker is a highly honest, knowledgeable, and excellent contractor. Not only that, but he actually communicates with his clients. Communication for us was key; we knew the work was going to be extensive and that we couldn't do it all at once, but Mr. Becker worked us into his busy schedule and responded to every one of our emails, and believe me, we sent a lot. For all these reasons and more, we found Larry's professionalism to be off the charts. He is someone you can definitely trust. Furthermore, he and his crew do outstanding work. The craftsmanship is laudable and meticulous. Being a lover of HGTV, I had many ideas and wanted things done right. After all, we were paying for a contractor's expertise, so that's what we expected, and with Maple City Contracting, that's exactly what we got. I could go on and on about how awesome are experience was and still is with our contractor as we approach the final stages of our remodel, but I'd rather just end by saying that everyone who has seen the interior of our house, admires the carpentry and wants the name of our contractor. Mr. Becker and his team's work speak for itself. I'd give him three thumbs up, but I only have two read lessmarty r.
- Business Description:General ContractingRecent Review:His under the table crew were punctual. She asked to paint the & fix the eves, put a new walk in door & fix a gap in the garage floor. He talked her into siding, ( more exsensive) neglected to fix the gap ( main reason for calling him) only put one eves up (2 sides to the house, duh) put the door in opposite way it was. I've called him to address the issues a few times, says **** be back " next week" hasn't ( or wont?) come back. It seems hes taken advantage of an elderly person. I would not recommend his sevices, unless you like being ripped off read lessMaureen U.
- Business Description:We are a contract service over 30 years experience specializing in remodel, window & door replacements, flooring, sheet rock and taping, customer work, painting, decks, and even something as simple as replacing your kitchen sink. Free estimates given and billing is determined on type and length of job. We offer houly, daily or by the job. We do offer special promotions every month when you call make sure you ask what the monthly special is read less
- Business Description:We are small home improvement company. With years in the construction field, we decided in June 2014 to venture out on our own. We take great pride in customer satisfactory. We offer a 10% discount to Military members and senior citizens. Here at our company we work with homeowners to create great repour and a lasting relationship read less
- Business Description:At Bagley Building and Remodeling we have handled commercial and residential projects. Our people know what your project needs. We will help you imagine and create functional solutions to achieve your needs. We achieve fantastic results through planning and experience. Our team combines for over 100 years of hands on experience read lessRecent Review:As an A rated service on Angies list I am surprise how poor their customer service is. I called and left messages at least 5 times and never recieved a call back or message. <br /> <br />I was looking for someone to do several items for a kitchen remodel, especially dry wall. <br /> <br />As stated, not even a call bacl to say not interested. <br / read lessDouglas W.
- Business Description:We opened in 1996 as a part time business specializing in dog containment. We started out installing underground fence, chain link fence and kennels. Since we were marketing exclusively to dog owners, the name L.L. Dog seemed to make a lot of sense. read lessRecent Review:It went well. I went with a cedar wood driveway gate (that I did not want to look like a driveway gate) and cedar wood enclosure and a small additional 6 foot chain-link gate in between the house and another structure. I first had the driveway gate completed, and several weeks later as I wanted the enclosure was completed as was in the contract. They were very easy to work with and were friendly, and the owner of Oneonta Fence was helpful in suggesting the type of fence and layout. It was easily possible during the installation process to make slight changes in the angle for a better surround style read lessHeddi C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Big Flats
- Beaver Dams
- Elmira Heights
- Pine City
- Watkins Glen
- Montour Falls
- Middlebury Center
fence companies in Painted Post
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Bagley Remodeling & Restoration151 Cutler Ave
Corning, New York
- Bagley Remodeling & Restoration
- Gordon C Trip19019 Co Route 47
Carthage, New York
- Gordon C Trip
- Integrity Creative Contracting LLC34 lake Street
Hammondsport, New York
- Integrity Creative Contracting LLC
- Kuehne Cosntruction7 Orchard Lane
Penn Yan, New York
- Kuehne Cosntruction
- Norb Miller General Contractor129 Elm Rd
Dundee, New York
- Norb Miller General Contractor
- Oneonta Fence2 Washburn St
Oneonta, New York
- Oneonta Fence
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- Quality Lawn & Landscape IncP.O. Box 728
Honeoye, New York
- Quality Lawn & Landscape Inc
- TJR Handymen2956 2nd ave
Wellsville, New York
- TJR Handymen
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement245 Flint Ave 101
Corning, New York
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement
- Valley Contracting & Renovations5482 Obes Glen Rd
Canisteo, New York
- Valley Contracting & Renovations