Empire State Masonry, LLC

Founded 2016 •

Masonry/Concrete- Over 40+ Years of Experience Snow Plowing for 2020-2021...

Deckwashing Plus

Family owned and operated business that started out as a part time business specializing in deck care and restoration and has grown into a full time home service firm. We have 23 years of experience in our field and take pride in our work. Punctual, courteous, neat and attention to detail are some of the ways our clients describe us. Referrals account for nearly 50% of our business and we take that very seriously. Now serving parts of Lee county in Florida for the winter months. Our services range from general handyman to bathroom remodeling. Jobs can be priced by the project or by the hour. No job is too big or small. Consultations are always free and can be worked around your schedule. When we are hired to do work, we never use subcontractors. Our name is too important for someone to tarnish it. The owner is always on the job and doesn't just send in a "crew" to complete the work.

Patio Works

Patio Works specializes in: -Stamped & Decorative Concrete - Hardscapes, patios, sidewalks, retaining walls - Outdoor Kitchens - Landscaping - Topsoil & Mulch delivery - Water Features

American Forged Powerwashing

This veteran owned business specializes in all pressure washing services. From houses, patios, cars, fences, and campers, no job is too small or too big for us to handle. Guaranteed best prices.

09/08/2020

It didn’t., very poor communication

Description of Work
Concrete patio

Category stamped concrete

08/19/2020

The team showed up on time, was expeditious in tear out and prep for the new concrete. All debris was stacked neatly and removed. The new concrete was mixed and poured on site with the latest and equipment. The site was cleaned up after the concrete was leveled and trimmed. All team members were gracious in answering my questions but worked hard and completed the work in one day

Description of Work
Garage floor repair

Category concrete repair

08/07/2020

Merchant never replied to my inquiry, so I hired another service instead.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning & downspout repair

Category gutter cleaning

I apologize, we do not do gutter cleaning as we are a masonry business.

06/10/2020

New Walkway & a section of my front porch

Description of Work
Everything was smooth and easy! By far one of the best companies I have hired to do anything. Jeff was available for all my question before and during the project. His team were good at what they do and took the time to get it right. The entire team was professional, punctual and friendly. I would hire them in a heartbeat!

Category concrete repair,masonry,stamped concrete

05/30/2020

Jeff and his team were extremely professional and were fast with communication! We did not have a sidewalk at all prior to them coming out so they were able to take our vision and put it into action!They gave us exactly what we wanted and we could not be any happier! I will recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
Front Sidewalk

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

All phases of concrete & masonry services including patios, stamped concrete, concrete driveways, garage floors, aprons, catch basins, chimneys, block wall openings, brick work, grinding and pointing, pool decks, steps, stoops, sidewalks, additions, foundations, pole barn floors, plumbing laterals, retaining walls, stone veneers, basement drainage systems, etc. Also now offering snow removal in the winter

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check