Railroad tie retaining wall costs depend on the size, location, and design. This guide will help you plan your budget, from start to finish.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Lancaster, NY
There are 16 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Lancaster
- True Line Construction LLC.They did a great job, fit me in their schedule to quickly repair some masonry issues in my building. Would be the first ones I would call for future masonry and concrete work.
- M Property RestorationHad a great experience with M Property! Roofing, siding, windows, and some beautiful stone work has really transformed our home's exterior! Everyone, from the office staff, to the work crews, were easy to work with, courteous, and professional. Great communication and they made sure we were satisfied every step of the way. I would definitely work with them again in the future
- NiagaraBrick.comExcellent work. Work was done when promised and timely. Very professional took care with our property. Hiring again to do stone work on front of house. Highly recommend.
- Buffalo Glass Block CoMy mother, who is not computer savvy, wanted me to write a review. She could have not been more happy with the job! She was amazed with the tech, Austin, and the speed and quality of his work. He was very professional and friendly. As her son, I am constantly looking out for her wellbeing. I want to thank Austin for making my mother feel at ease. Unfortunately we live is a world surrounded by opportunists, it's great to find a company and an employee that do quality work at a reasonable price when they as they will! Thanks so much Kathy in Ransomville, N
- Outdoor ContractingOH MY WORD! You talk about a yard transformation- ours was it! Our yard went from a barren wasteland to a beautiful, green, flowery oasis that we love to spend time in. Before there wasn't any grass, builder grade landscaping (which was pretty much nothing in the backyard), and a rusty, old fire pit that we used often but wasn't very nice on the eyes. After saving our pennies for several months, we contacted Bill Botkin from Outdoor Life. Not having any experience in landscaping at all, we didn't really know where to start. We had a few other companies come out and give estimates but we felt they were kind of wishy-washy and didn't give us a very detailed estimate. We knew that if we wanted the job done right the first time, we'd have to keep looking. Also knowing all we wanted to have done, we wanted a one stop shop. Enter Angie's List-I did a search and Outdoor Life popped up- it was exactly what we were looking for so I scheduled an appointment with Bill. He came out and spent a lot of time with my husband and I as we talked landscaping and told him what our dream backyard consisted of. He got back to us within a few days with an extremely detailed estimate which instantly put my husband and I at ease. He gave us several options for some items (for example- for the fire pit, he gave us prices for 3 different options: pea gravel, jumbo stone stamped concrete, or flagstone with mondo grass) which allowed us to play around with different options based on our budget. Whenever we had any questions, Bill would always got back to us within a day. We loved the fact that Bill didn't just sit behind a desk and send his guys out into the field, but Bill was here moving mulch and laying concrete right there with his guys. He also doesn't sub contract which we loved- it allowed the project to move along smoothly (except for the pesky weather!) When it came to the landscaping, I gave Bill free reign over what went in the yard. I told him the few things I really wanted then let him fill in the rest. I'm a self-proclaimed "black thumb" so I didn't want anything high maintenance but I wanted our yard to look pretty. He sure did deliver there! The flowers and shrubs look great and I know it's going to look even better as they grow and mature. While we found the cost to be a bit more then other estimates we got, we realized that what we were paying for was quality and that was something we were willing to pay more for. We also were confident the job would be done right the first time- we wouldn't have to worry about calling someone to come fix something in a few years. That peace of mind was worth the little bit of extra money we spent. Bill went above and beyond in many areas of our project- he's a genuinely nice guy, a great businessman, and very professional- which we've discovered is hard to find in this area of business! We would (and have) highly recommend Outdoor Life to anyone looking for a fantastic, professional local business to support
- Magic Stone General ContractingThe owner carefully explained what had to be done to keep my foundation from gradually "caving in", and promised that the work would be done within a couple of weeks. He called two days later, and said the crew could be there that day. Needless to say, I was thrilled! The crew of positive, polite, and extremely professional workers worked carefully and efficiently, and kept me appraised of their progress. I couldn't have been more pleased! This company does exceptional work at a fair price, and its employees are people of character! Great experience all the way around!!
- Magic Stone General ContractingI found these guys here on Angie’s List, and they’re as good as the reviews say. They were super professional, responsive, and they answered all my stupid questions. The work was solid quality and they cleaned up. Can’t ask for more! Thinking about hiring for another project in the future.
- Magic Stone General Contractingexcellent and definitely would recommend. They were fast and did a fantastic job. Their prices were reasonable.
- Magic Stone General ContractingThe project went very well. The quality of the work was excellent and I was vert satisfied with the result. The crew was prompt, efficient and neat. I would highly recommend the company,
- Magic Stone General ContractingThe owner of the company came and gave us a very thorough explanation of our problem and scheduled the work quickly. The job was done very fast, with absolutely no problems since and it was done in a very clean manner. We just hired the company for another job in a different area of our foundation.
Last update on May 19, 2022
Masonry Contractors in Lancaster
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Well-maintained concrete steps can last for decades—but cracks happen. Luckily, the cost to repair them doesn’t have to break the bank, especially if you DIY.
Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Find masonry contractors in
- East Amherst,
- West Seneca,
- Clarence Center,
- East Aurora,
- Orchard Park,
- Darien Center,
masonry contractors in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- M.C.I.282 Erie St
Lancaster, New York 14086
- INGERSOLL PAINTING AND CONSTRUCTION INC1890 NIAGARA ST
Buffalo, New York 14207
- INGERSOLL PAINTING AND CONSTRUCTION INC
- J N Brancato and Son Home Improvements297 Schenck St.
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York 14120
- J N Brancato and Son Home Improvements
- Lengyel EnterprisesPO Box 186
Buffalo, New York 14207
- Lengyel Enterprises
- M Property Restoration15 Webster St
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York 14120
- Magic Stone General Contracting4540 E River Rd
Grand Island, New York 14072
- Masonry 20009130 Waterman Rd
Angola, New York 14006
- MAZUR CONSTRUCTION10025 KELLER RD
Clarence Center, New York 14032
- McGreevy Construction33 Livingston St
Buffalo, New York 14213
- MICHAEL BRINK6700 SCHERFF RD
Orchard Park, New York 14127
- MRG Landscaping12281 Buckwheat Rd
Akron, New York 14001
- M Property Restoration
- SOURCE1 ConstructionPO Box 171
Getzville, New York 14068
- SOURCE1 Construction
- UTECH BASEMENT WATERPROOFING3236 GENESEE ST
Buffalo, New York 14225
- UTECH BASEMENT WATERPROOFING
- VanVleet Construction8416 Dupont ave n
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55444
- VanVleet Construction
- WAYNE BLOCK DEVELOPMENT COMPANY INC142 SAWYER AVE
Depew, New York 14043
- WAYNE BLOCK DEVELOPMENT COMPANY INC