In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Ithaca, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Ithaca
- DRAIN BRAINThe responded in a few hours and so I was able to avoid emergency fees. He solved the problem and did so professionally. A dirty job. Respect.
- Clean Earth Septic ServiceSame day service. Very professional. Friendly. Clean truck. I have found the best service in the Ithaca area after having tried others.
- Clean Earth Septic ServiceLevi was punctual, professional, and played into my innate curiosity by answering questions and explaining the process since I've never dealt with a septic system before. As I do with all services I have done around the house, I got a few quotes and Clean Earth was very competitive compared to all of them. I HIGHLY recommend Clean Earth
- Clean Earth Septic ServiceThis service provider is absolutely the best. Very professional, very quick and reliable. I have had him out a few times at the last house I sold and my new residence (for regular service and an emergency). He is absolutely great.
- Williams ExcavatingFirst let me say that Tom was absolutely professional from the first estimate all the way through the entire process. He did everything he said he would and more. He far exceeded my expectations. Even when another contractor caused Tom 2 days of waiting, Tom still remained patient. I highly recommend Tom Williams for any of the services he provides
- Clean Earth Septic ServiceLevi Carling was very prompt and quick to take care of my issues. He quickly found the problem and the septic tank pumped in no time. He did this while my yard was packed with snow and it was no more than 15 degrees outside. I will definitely use Clean Earth again!
- John's Septic Svcwe contacted this service to pump out our septic tank as it had been many years since this was done. The service man arrived 1 hour earlier than expected which is totally unheard of in this age of "sometime between 9 and 5 one day next month". He was courteous and the job was done very quickly. While he ran the hose over 70 feet he made sure not to damage garden plants and flower
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServicesTech scheduled and appeared in time prescribed with courtesy call before arriving. I described the problem about change in the lawn. Service tech was attentive, polite and knowledgeable. He analyzed the problem, discussed with me. Then uncovered the tank and ran the snake in order to find the clogged line. It was found that the leech field was in need of expansion or replacement. Result of visit was that more work would have to be done by another contractor. Discount was given for work done which was about $50 less than original quote
- Clean Earth Septic ServiceLevi is very professional, punctual, reasonably priced, easy to do business with. We will use his services in the future and recommend to friends.
- SHEESLEY'S SEWER SVC INCSheesley's Sewer Service provided prompt and professional service. Our 1,000 gallon septic tank was pumped for $235. And there was a $15 truck charge. We would use them again.
Septic Tank Companies in Ithaca
- Business Description:Call us today for all your plumbing needs!
- Business Description:15 off any job over 100 dallors with this adRecent Review:Tom arrived within an hour of calling their office. He was polite and attentive. He diagnosed the problem, accessed the drain line from the outside, and used a powered snake to clear the clog. Tom's work was highlighted by his expertise and diligenceBrian W.
- Business Description:Water in your basement? Cracks in your foundation? Leaky foundation walls? Call Woodford - we can help! Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, Barn Restoration, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford's original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's why Tom and Mike got the name "Basement Brothers." Honesty and hard work are at ..Recent Review:Still waiting for someone to contact meKENT R.
- Business Description:Integrity. Loyalty. Absolute Customer Satisfaction. We have built our business on these basic principles. At Dan Brown Construction, whether it be residential or commercial, each employee takes great pride in all aspects of their work on every project. All of our projects are done with the highest attention to detail, and ALWAYS on time! Our mission is to deliver our clients the highest quality construction at a reasonable and fair price. Super Service Award winner for 2016. Please call us to..Recent Review:Highly unprofessional. His communication is awful. His estimate came 2 weeks late after he quoted me a good price. When I signed it and returned to him he disappeared. No mail, no call. Nothing. He responded once I texted him, only to state he still planned to do the job before winter set in. When I asked me what date he would be here to start: no response, still none to this day. Don't waste your timeMike B.
- Business Description:Sheesley's has 20 trained and qualified technicians to meet your needs. We have many certifications listed on our web site. We provide a administrative staff that will provide pricing (as close as possible) at the time of your call and explain our billing practices. We do expect payment at the time of serviceRecent Review:I had them come out less than six weeks ago for an issue with a drain and having it snaked. The issue came right back and was not properly addressed by the company. If you’re looking for a good experience, please look elsewhere. However, I would highly recommend Falkowski Sewer Service, they found a mass of roots that was missed by Sheesley’s and were able to correct the issue with ease, and in no time at allBrian H.
- Business Description:General contracting company that can handle all your needs in house. We provide excavation services for electrical services, water line installation, all your sewer and septic needs. We also specialize in poured wall foundations and concrete slabs as well as general site work and any land clearing needs
- Business Description:Hardick Enterprises, LLC Operates as a Full Service General Contracting Firm with complete in house service that does not subcontract out any part of the job. We bill our clients on a per project basis with promotional discounts for return service work & new customer referralsRecent Review:I was very happy with the work Russ did, he is very easy to contact and comes to do your job as soon as he can which is pretty quick. He puts in a full day of work and doesn't leave the job until you have inspected and are satisfied with work he has done. He did everything we asked and then some and is very reasonable!! I highly recommend Russ Hardick Enterprises, LLC. It's hard to find people as honest and reliable as this guy. Five stars!Chris V.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 614, Ithaca, NY 14851.Recent Review:Dave and Frank arrived within the prearranged time slot, and got right to work on the clogged line. They quickly diagnosed that the clog was in the trap outside the house, and reassured me that this would be a simple fix. It took them less than 30 minutes overall to fix the issue. I especially appreciated their friendliness / easy-going nature. I asked them questions so I could understand what was going on, and they took the time to explain how the pipes worked and where exactly it was clogged. <br /Walter W.
- Recent Review:Rang this company to book their services to pump out the septic tank. The guy was grumpy and told us if he got stuck on the boggy soil we would be paying the tow out fee, even though we were trying to tell him where it would be safe to drive. Also complained that the hose length would not be long enough and we would pay more if he had to hook up extra length. Really got the impression he just couldn't be bothered taking the job so gave it another company, Jeff's in Montour FallsRosemary N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Ithaca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BSM General Contracting154 Halsey Valley Rd
Spencer, New York
- BSM General Contracting
- Clean Earth Septic Service1051 State Route 224
Van Etten, New York
- Clean Earth Septic Service
- Elite Excavating Services8855 PA-405
- Elite Excavating Services
- Ferris Construction
CORTLAND, New York
- Ferris Construction
- GARDNER SEPTIC SVC3013 ROUTE 352
BIG FLATS, New York
- GARDNER SEPTIC SVC
- Hardick Enterprises, LLC4255 DeCamp Rd
Dundee, New York
- Hardick Enterprises, LLC
- John's Septic Svc8669 Rte 89
Interlaken, New York
- John's Septic Svc
- Minteer ConstructionPo Box 330
Newfield, New York
- Minteer Construction
- Piedmont Equipment Inc695 Atlantic Ave
Rochester, New York
- Piedmont Equipment Inc
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services2080 Elmira Rd
Newfield, New York
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services